Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,274 members, 7,807,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

Kaduna To Ilorin Via Train - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Kaduna To Ilorin Via Train (2981 Views)

Young Lady Travels Around Nigeria Via Train In 14 Days [photos] / FG Bans Helicopter Shuttle From Kaduna To Abuja - PUNCH / Very Thick And Massive Traffic Jam From Jebba To Ilorin (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kaduna To Ilorin Via Train by J0sh007: 4:00pm On Nov 29, 2015
Hello I'm planning to go home by train this next break which is just two weeks. I intend to go by train from kaduna to ilorin just for the experience but my coursemates are discouraging me. Who knows how long the trip takes on average via train and around how much is firSt class. Thanks
Re: Kaduna To Ilorin Via Train by Fireson: 6:55pm On Nov 30, 2015
J0sh007:
Hello I'm planning to go home by train this next break which is just two weeks. I intend to go by train from kaduna to ilorin just for the experience but my coursemates are discouraging me. Who knows how long the trip takes on average via train and around how much is firSt class. Thanks

You would sure regret it undecided.... it's a no from me!!
Re: Kaduna To Ilorin Via Train by Ups01(m): 8:47pm On Sep 08, 2016
J0sh007:

Did you later make the trip? How long was it?
Re: Kaduna To Ilorin Via Train by frederick106(m): 12:37am On Oct 05, 2016
Its an experience u wouldn't wanna miss... Im currently on the same route right now and i am sure loving it. Ill advise u book first class two weeks before your time of travel... Im currently in d second class and this is d most comfortable and exciting experience ive had traveling...thou first class is the bomb! First class is about N4200. The people you would meet on the train just have a way of spicing up the journey... kiss
Re: Kaduna To Ilorin Via Train by J0sh007: 1:43am On Feb 13, 2017
how long was the trip?

(1) (Reply)

Africa's Newest Tallest Building NOW OPEN / Is Bahrain A Good Country / I Plan To Visit Italy In June, Advise Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.