Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Ladies What Get You Attracted To A Man? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What Get You Attracted To A Man? (6294 Views)

Who/what Got You Attracted To Nairaland ? / Girls, Are You Attracted To Guys With Big Eyes Or Small Eyes / Ladies, Are You Attracted To Guys With Big Butt? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies What Get You Attracted To A Man? by Nova15: 6:45pm On Nov 29, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
See derailers above me. Y'all should continue

Cutehector, NL NO 1 woman wrapper

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Get You Attracted To A Man? by Cutehector(m): 6:47pm On Nov 29, 2015
Nova15:

Cutehector, NL NO 1 woman wrapper
nova leave me alone oooh... I like my personality here in nairaland..
Re: Ladies What Get You Attracted To A Man? by Nova15: 6:48pm On Nov 29, 2015
Cutehector:
nova leave me alone oooh... I like my personality here in nairaland..

You mean ur woman wrapper personality?
Re: Ladies What Get You Attracted To A Man? by Cutehector(m): 6:48pm On Nov 29, 2015
Nova15:

You mean ur woman wrapper personality?
yes na... The ladies like it...
Re: Ladies What Get You Attracted To A Man? by Nova15: 6:50pm On Nov 29, 2015
Cutehector:
yes na... The ladies like it...

undecided
Re: Ladies What Get You Attracted To A Man? by Cutehector(m): 6:50pm On Nov 29, 2015
Nova15:

undecided
what?
Re: Ladies What Get You Attracted To A Man? by Nova15: 6:51pm On Nov 29, 2015
Cutehector:
what?

Nothing, just saying a silent prayer for you
Re: Ladies What Get You Attracted To A Man? by danbrowndmf(m): 6:54pm On Nov 29, 2015
Estharfabian:
LoLgringrin oya e ma binu..cry jhoor.

I used to....Buh I kind moved to some other state sha...School things...wink
ok! Which state are u now?

The only reason most of u babe form hard here is because u think any moniker with 'M' sex wanna toast you...sometimes make una dy free una mind chat with person
Re: Ladies What Get You Attracted To A Man? by danbrowndmf(m): 7:00pm On Nov 29, 2015
Cutehector:
laugh my ass out my guy don dey para...hahhaahahaha
The thing Vex me die...these girls just dy do like say person wan toast dem everytime.
Re: Ladies What Get You Attracted To A Man? by luvguy(m): 7:08pm On Nov 29, 2015
Estharfabian:
At first sight...His physique...You know? the size of his chest..his curly hair and all that manly crap..cheesy

Buh The main attraction? it's his Intelligence, playfulness and sense of humor!!?grin
u need clay?.....

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Get You Attracted To A Man? by luvguy(m): 7:10pm On Nov 29, 2015
Anyss:
How many times are we gonna see dis topic within one month?
madam wats urz
Re: Ladies What Get You Attracted To A Man? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 29, 2015
danbrowndmf:
ok! Which state are u now?

The only reason most of u babe form hard here is because u think any moniker with 'M' sex wanna toast you...sometimes make una dy free una mind chat with person
I'm telling U sorry and You're here forming hard to get?angry
Re: Ladies What Get You Attracted To A Man? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 29, 2015
luvguy:
u need clay?.....
Uh....Nah! no need!undecided

I found him Already...gringrin
Re: Ladies What Get You Attracted To A Man? by luvguy(m): 7:25pm On Nov 29, 2015
Estharfabian:
Uh....Nah! no need!undecided

I found him Already...gringrin
wale adenuga production .....u knw de rest

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Get You Attracted To A Man? by danbrowndmf(m): 7:44pm On Nov 29, 2015
Estharfabian:
I'm telling U sorry and You're here forming hard to get?angry
am forming hard to get? Your spirit of Hard to get is tormenting me.sad

oya which state are u currently.cheesy
Re: Ladies What Get You Attracted To A Man? by Cutehector(m): 7:46pm On Nov 29, 2015
danbrowndmf:
am forming hard to get? Your spirit of Hard to get is tormenting me.sad

oya which state are u currently.cheesy
that is not how to hav a nice conversation with a lady young man cheesy
Re: Ladies What Get You Attracted To A Man? by danbrowndmf(m): 7:54pm On Nov 29, 2015
Cutehector:
that is not how to hav a nice conversation with a lady young man cheesy
strong lady need a strong hand bro.cheesy
Re: Ladies What Get You Attracted To A Man? by Cutehector(m): 7:56pm On Nov 29, 2015
danbrowndmf:
strong lady need a strong hand bro.cheesy
wife beater right?
Re: Ladies What Get You Attracted To A Man? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 29, 2015
a car, a house, fine like idris elba or bryan okwara then money,+ more money, +more money and more money + more money shikenna!!
Re: Ladies What Get You Attracted To A Man? by firstking01(m): 8:02pm On Nov 29, 2015
actoor:
5 things ladies likes about a man.

1=Money
2=Money
3=Money
4=Money
5=More Money cheesy.
enough of dis money gibberish...nat all qalz r after yua money...
Re: Ladies What Get You Attracted To A Man? by firstking01(m): 8:03pm On Nov 29, 2015
Estharfabian:
At first sight...His physique...You know? the size of his chest..his curly hair and all that manly crap..cheesy

Buh The main attraction? it's his Intelligence, playfulness and sense of humor!!?grin
ifa hear
Re: Ladies What Get You Attracted To A Man? by firstking01(m): 8:04pm On Nov 29, 2015
Harbosede02:
Looks and wat he has up dere!!
up wer?, his man o war i guess
Re: Ladies What Get You Attracted To A Man? by firstking01(m): 8:07pm On Nov 29, 2015
PunkyVeer:
The things you can't see with a nekkid eye
hi, hw r u, neva really had a convo wid u b4
Re: Ladies What Get You Attracted To A Man? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 29, 2015
Estharfabian:

*Clears throat*

Well Dats me you are referinq to cos i qat 'em all wink..........BUT

Make u no come dey disturb me o cheesy
Re: Ladies What Get You Attracted To A Man? by firstking01(m): 8:11pm On Nov 29, 2015
Greekgoddess:
First it's confidence

Second, physique

Den third sense of humor, i luv guys with sense of humor
dis sense of humour tin z becoming overated, erritym, sense of humour here, sense of humour there. And wad if d quy z a shy pesin nkor

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Get You Attracted To A Man? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 29, 2015
queenoflafia:
Intelligence
Does intelligent attract?The op is talking about physical qualities.
Re: Ladies What Get You Attracted To A Man? by danbrowndmf(m): 8:21pm On Nov 29, 2015
Cutehector:
wife beater right?
GODFORBID! My strong hand no reach there o.cheesy
Re: Ladies What Get You Attracted To A Man? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 29, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
Nothing other than the bulgesadsad
you are honest.
Re: Ladies What Get You Attracted To A Man? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 29, 2015
firstking01:
dis sense of humour tin z becoming overated, erritym, sense of humour here, sense of humour there. And wad if d quy z a shy pesin nkor
If he is shy den dats his lose

Cos shy guys don't have confidence,expressing dere feelings to ladies will be kind of difficult, nd i don't want dat

After all we were asked to mention wat attracts us to a guy nd i mentioned mine, so it's not my biz if u see it as overrated

It is wat i want
Re: Ladies What Get You Attracted To A Man? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 29, 2015
Estharfabian:

No wonder my girl is sticking to me.. I posses all those qualities.... I come put bonus.. CARING
Re: Ladies What Get You Attracted To A Man? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 29, 2015
Greekgoddess:

Cos shy guys don't have confidence,expressing dere feelings to ladies will be kind of difficult, nd i don't want dat
lousy guy nko
Re: Ladies What Get You Attracted To A Man? by firstking01(m): 8:28pm On Nov 29, 2015
Greekgoddess:

After all we were asked to mention wat attracts us to a guy nd i mentioned mine, so it's not my biz if u see it as overrated

It is wat i want
cant mk him wat u want him to be?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Pix Gone Bad / HILARIOUS Answer A White Gal Got 4rm A Blck Guy / Girls Are Only For Fvck! (Have No Mercy!!! )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.