Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,133 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

Online Help And Betrayal, My Own Experience. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Online Help And Betrayal, My Own Experience. (1040 Views)

Online Help For Completing Homework Is Now Available With Assignment Homework / Online Help And Trust Betrayal: How A Young Girl Defrauded Me. / Your Own Experience On Network Business: Real Or Fake? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Help And Betrayal, My Own Experience. by 001ng: 5:08pm On Nov 29, 2015
I never wanted to open a thread about this but after reading the thread of two young guys duping someone of 10k, I have to tell fellow nl my own experience.
Last year, a monikerwww.nairaland.com/qutemichelle created a thread about baby diaper importers . I contacted her, we discussed and I involved my brother who's the importer. We travelled from the East to Lagos to meet this girl. The way she sounded, she convinced me that she knows the business and she has been into it.
I don't want to go into details about the discussion of the business but with trust my brother gave him goods of about 1million naira to test her, she paid almost half after some time and requested for two million naira goods, we supplied her , from there story started. Every week, she say one story or the other. With pressure from me, she had balance of about 500k and she switched off of her phones since September till now.
Her name is Ifeyinwa Okafor, she's from Imo State, married to An Anambra man of nnewi extraction. When the going was going well, she mistakenly gave me her address , which is 36 shaki crescent, surulere lagos. If you go to her page, you can get her phone number.

Beware of her.
Re: Online Help And Betrayal, My Own Experience. by pretydiva(f): 6:49pm On Nov 29, 2015
This is really getting out of hand..fraud everywhere..smh
Re: Online Help And Betrayal, My Own Experience. by 001ng: 6:52pm On Nov 29, 2015
pretydiva:
This is really getting out of hand..fraud everywhere..smh
Even women are into scam and they are doing well.
Re: Online Help And Betrayal, My Own Experience. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 30, 2015
001ng:

Even women are into scam and they are doing well.
Very well I tell u, I don't fall for women and their scam no matter how they present themselves to be emotional.

1 Like

Re: Online Help And Betrayal, My Own Experience. by 001ng: 6:45am On Dec 05, 2015
MrJohnAgbo:

Very well I tell u, I don't fall for women and their scam no matter how they present themselves to be emotional.
I connected her to my brother to help her get it cheaper form an importer. It was not because she is a woman. Anyway, she can run or hide but she can't hide forever.
Re: Online Help And Betrayal, My Own Experience. by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 05, 2015
001ng:

I connected her to my brother to help her get it cheaper form an importer. It was not because she is a woman. Anyway, she can run or hide but she can't hide forever.
#Fact

(1) (Reply)

Exporters Needed / Scam Alert!! Gtbank, Paga Or Interswitch. Help!! / Naira Finally Devalued By CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.