Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Linda Ikeji Enjoying Her Swimming Pool ( Sunday Photos ) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Enjoying Her Swimming Pool ( Sunday Photos ) (56794 Views)

Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) / Actress, Mercy Aigbe Enjoying Her Single Life [PICS] / Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Swimming Pool (ready To Swim) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Enjoying Her Swimming Pool ( Sunday Photos ) by emerged01(m): 9:50pm On Nov 29, 2015
Come back in 10yrs and see the house. U go pity the house because of maintenance.
Re: Linda Ikeji Enjoying Her Swimming Pool ( Sunday Photos ) by mamagee3(f): 10:00pm On Nov 29, 2015
She's really enjoying!!!
Re: Linda Ikeji Enjoying Her Swimming Pool ( Sunday Photos ) by oluwasegun007(m): 10:14pm On Nov 29, 2015
BIG GIRL

but dis is becoming borin

why she no com cova her hair na
Re: Linda Ikeji Enjoying Her Swimming Pool ( Sunday Photos ) by Nemesis99(m): 10:17pm On Nov 29, 2015
Abeg sha no swim when nobody wey sabi swim no dey with you. I can't fit hear sey u drown o!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Enjoying Her Swimming Pool ( Sunday Photos ) by sojihandsome: 10:19pm On Nov 29, 2015
Good for her but just don't know if she actually ever want to get married mansion Don dey which one ur husband go build
Re: Linda Ikeji Enjoying Her Swimming Pool ( Sunday Photos ) by generalissimo(m): 10:26pm On Nov 29, 2015
vivianblog:
Great Woman !!!!!!! .... #VIVIANGIST
There's something about you disciples of Linda that I haven't figured out. Let us know when she farts also
Re: Linda Ikeji Enjoying Her Swimming Pool ( Sunday Photos ) by badonkadonk: 10:30pm On Nov 29, 2015
vivianblog:

You looking forward to joining her soon I guess...
Re: Linda Ikeji Enjoying Her Swimming Pool ( Sunday Photos ) by tunesoft(m): 10:31pm On Nov 29, 2015
Alone....lol loniness they bring many things join...make she find partner...man or woman or dog. Abegi

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Enjoying Her Swimming Pool ( Sunday Photos ) by Mlaide(m): 10:32pm On Nov 29, 2015
vivianblog:
Enjoy My Dear #VIVIANGIST
Please Is Vivian an IKEJI? Is either Linda or Laura news
Re: Linda Ikeji Enjoying Her Swimming Pool ( Sunday Photos ) by ibkgab001: 10:34pm On Nov 29, 2015
Hummmmm Dieziani`s Money speaking
Re: Linda Ikeji Enjoying Her Swimming Pool ( Sunday Photos ) by Stuntkid172(m): 10:58pm On Nov 29, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Fine gehl kiss grin

This girl must be very lonely cheesy
. Who told you. The other day one guy was in his room. I guese its the same guy that is taking the picture. Or do u tink thats a selfie. Tha guy #BASKETM*UTH . No be me talk am oooo. If u complete am na u talk am ooo.
Re: Linda Ikeji Enjoying Her Swimming Pool ( Sunday Photos ) by Excuzeme: 11:20pm On Nov 29, 2015
coolhamid:
This is becoming childish...
Abi no be 37+ years old she be?

Maybe another "Madam" Kemi Nkem Omololu-Olunloyo in the making! grin grin

I hope say no be say she don use her womb do "money-ritual" sha ..... abi she be Lesbian?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Enjoying Her Swimming Pool ( Sunday Photos ) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 29, 2015
dgalon:
Enjoy yourself while it last..truly hardwork pays

I ve been patiently waiting for this to reach front page.
Is it just me that noticed this, every time this viviangist/vivianblog posted somthn, it reach front page asap without hesitation. (although most of her thread are worthy of front page but not all)

Look at the time difference between the two thread..the other guy posted exact same thread wit source and pics at 5:19pm and Vivian at 5:26pm but viviang own reached front page before his.

Say no to injustice
Say no to inequality
Ikr. Is she a mod?
Re: Linda Ikeji Enjoying Her Swimming Pool ( Sunday Photos ) by MsGlobalwonder(f): 11:54pm On Nov 29, 2015
RoyalBlak007:
Alone?
so?
Re: Linda Ikeji Enjoying Her Swimming Pool ( Sunday Photos ) by Nyceguy92: 12:10am On Nov 30, 2015
[quote author=johnstar post=40525633]

When I first discovered Nairaland, I thought I was going to read quality posts from enlightened minds.

Nairaland is fast degenerating into a comics site, where useless posts are allowed.

Pics of L. Ikeji sitting or cooking in her house, which we all do, have inundated this forum.

Vivianblog or whatever created this post, she was the first to comment and , down the line, she has made more patronising comments.

I think there is some sort of "arrange" going here...., otherwise this madness should have stopped.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Enjoying Her Swimming Pool ( Sunday Photos ) by Nobody: 12:35am On Nov 30, 2015
SHE WOULD HAVE STARTED HER BEAUTIFUL SUNDAY SHOW OFF WITH A PIC OF HER WITH CHURCH BRETHREN, HOUSE FELLOWSHIP OR EVEN VISITATION..HOW COME THESE CELEBRITIES BECOME ASHAMED OF GOD/RELIGION AS SOON AS THEY ARRIVE...WHAT A LIFE
Re: Linda Ikeji Enjoying Her Swimming Pool ( Sunday Photos ) by hollypagan: 1:45am On Nov 30, 2015
she has all this without man , im sure no internal happiness
Re: Linda Ikeji Enjoying Her Swimming Pool ( Sunday Photos ) by dgalon(m): 5:32am On Nov 30, 2015
MissGdope:

Ikr. Is she a mod?
I doubt it
Re: Linda Ikeji Enjoying Her Swimming Pool ( Sunday Photos ) by lordcashflow(m): 6:51am On Nov 30, 2015
missKiffy:
Enjoyment galore
endtime everything hehe.....
Re: Linda Ikeji Enjoying Her Swimming Pool ( Sunday Photos ) by Emeka71(m): 6:58am On Nov 30, 2015
dgalon:
Enjoy yourself while it last..truly hardwork pays

I ve been patiently waiting for this to reach front page.
Is it just me that noticed this, every time this viviangist/vivianblog posted somthn, it reach front page asap without hesitation. (although most of her thread are worthy of front page but not all)

Look at the time difference between the two thread..the other guy posted exact same thread wit source and pics at 5:19pm and Vivian at 5:26pm but viviang own reached front page before his.

Say no to injustice
Say no to inequality
Tell Lalasticlala.
Re: Linda Ikeji Enjoying Her Swimming Pool ( Sunday Photos ) by Krayzeejhay(m): 7:02am On Nov 30, 2015
fiftynaira:
END TIME swimming pool

Chai..God why nah
Re: Linda Ikeji Enjoying Her Swimming Pool ( Sunday Photos ) by COMPAQ(m): 7:24am On Nov 30, 2015
Does she pay personal income tax?
Re: Linda Ikeji Enjoying Her Swimming Pool ( Sunday Photos ) by glossymyss2(f): 8:13am On Nov 30, 2015
deekaybeatz:

My dream sugar mummy
e go TIRE U
Re: Linda Ikeji Enjoying Her Swimming Pool ( Sunday Photos ) by mumuto: 8:43am On Nov 30, 2015
Linda local small sha grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Enjoying Her Swimming Pool ( Sunday Photos ) by dammytosh: 8:48am On Nov 30, 2015
free2ryhme:
Dangote is what I call rich

He has nvr don this

There is a difference btw a rich man and a rich woman

Not I disagree

It is more of a rich woman brought up with affluence and one brought up with abject poverty.
Re: Linda Ikeji Enjoying Her Swimming Pool ( Sunday Photos ) by demo4ril97(m): 9:15am On Nov 30, 2015
vivianblog:
thread creator, FP, FTC na only you! Come aw much LInda dey pay you?
Re: Linda Ikeji Enjoying Her Swimming Pool ( Sunday Photos ) by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 30, 2015
zenar:
ugly rich babe
You think you are more beatiful than she is?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Enjoying Her Swimming Pool ( Sunday Photos ) by obstead200(m): 11:39am On Nov 30, 2015
vivianblog:
Caption
And they didn't know I could swim a little sha lol
The joy of having a pool in ur home! Lol..

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/-q6FPIBAWS/?taken-by=officiallindaikeji
[size=15pt]ABEG,
NA WHO DASH THIS GIRL THIS HOUSE? ABI WHO BORROW AM THE HOUSE TEMPORARILY?
SHE IS DISPLAYING A CLEAR DIFINITION OF "MONEY MISS ROAD". MUST SHE SHOW US EVERYTHING SHE IS DOING IN THERE? EVEN WHEN SHE IS SHITTING

TUFIA!!!!!
[/size]
Re: Linda Ikeji Enjoying Her Swimming Pool ( Sunday Photos ) by sam90s(m): 12:52pm On Nov 30, 2015
Please enjoy your swimming pool, it is your swimming pool.
Re: Linda Ikeji Enjoying Her Swimming Pool ( Sunday Photos ) by macfish101(m): 1:38pm On Nov 30, 2015
RoyalBlak007:
Alone?
Nooo......with the photographer na......After snap shots, the main gbedun go begin inside the pool.
Re: Linda Ikeji Enjoying Her Swimming Pool ( Sunday Photos ) by PStacks(m): 3:47pm On Nov 30, 2015
This girl is beginning to irritate me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do You Think Don Jazzy Is A Beautiful Woman? / First Photos Of Busola Dakolo After Her Explosive Interview / Tammy Abraham Celebrates Hushpuppi On His Birthday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.