Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,937 members, 7,806,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

Ibos, 2019 And Biafra. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibos, 2019 And Biafra. (525 Views)

Opinion For 2019 And What Yoruba Ought To Do / Vote APGA In 2019 And Rice Will Become N9000 - Anambra Gov., Obiano / On South South And Biafra...a Rivers-man View (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibos, 2019 And Biafra. by Ideyontop: 6:07pm On Nov 29, 2015
Ibos are a very great tribe in Nigeria. Blessed by God and endowed with all kinds of talent and capabilities. They are the most enterprising tribe in Africa. Like the popular saying goes "if you go anywhere and don't find an ibo person, please leave immediately as that place is not habitable". Let me also mention that ibos are wealthy and blessed by God!

Recently there has been a clamour for "Biafra" and the right to become a nation, fuelled by the arrest of its acclaimed leader Nnamdi Kanu.

However, several questions arise in my mind for the Ibos. A lot which are genuine and practical:

1. How have the ibo people faired politically in the current Nigeria.

2. Do they have an sense of purpose and direction when it comes to united followership? Are the Ibos united as one people?

3. Do they have a leader who can take over as the head of government if they get what they are asking for,or will that be th beginning of another in-house crises?

4. Why haven't the ibos united themselves to produce a president in the current Nigeria? Who do ibos fond of fighting themselves when it comes to taking political opportunities. I heard that Gen. Ibrahim Babangida has said he will vote for an ibo president in 2019 if there is one. Even if it is 2023 my advise is that ibos rule Nigeria, maybe they are the messiah that will take Nigeria to the promised land.
Re: Ibos, 2019 And Biafra. by michaelo2(m): 6:09pm On Nov 29, 2015
IBO and Dis Biafra issue, they can't survive joor, stop jonzing
Re: Ibos, 2019 And Biafra. by excellencyabia1: 6:18pm On Nov 29, 2015
Either way, there must be away out for igbos
Re: Ibos, 2019 And Biafra. by Chimezie250(m): 6:25pm On Nov 29, 2015
My brother igbo uniting or not to produce the president is not the issue, the problem is our system of government, for us as a nation to progress we need to change the system, with this our system even Obama will fail, we have the human resources, let each region compete with another or challenge for development

(1) (Reply)

Some Think It's Embarrassing for Buhari / Fayose Suspends The State's Scribe - The Leadership / Goodluck Jonathan Joins Twitter Finally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.