Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

And When He Had Spent All - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / And When He Had Spent All (382 Views)

And He Spent All / And When He Had Spent All / This Man Met And Spent Four Nights With The Devil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

And When He Had Spent All by Delejumi(m): 6:53pm On Nov 29, 2015
Oftentimes, we find ourselves in situations that are difficult and we conclude seldomly in doing things that has grave consequence though at times very funny. There are few but salient questions I want to raise in our heart-:
· Have you had a wonderful and a glorious experience that makes you feel empty when the memory comes?
· Is this how unecouraging and difficult situations around you have been?
While I leave you to ponder on these questions, don’t spend much time as these are just straight forward questions.
· Have you mismanaged what you ought to effectively manage and now sees yourself were you ought not to be?
I met a young influential man few years ago in a strange land but within a moment, he got squandered and that all he had as his appetite for food, fashion and friends got influenced. You will agree with me that it is very difficult for a man of affluence and influence to suddenly lose all of these, he’ll rather want to improve on it but for this young and energetic man, he could not maintain this status because he has been overpowered with riotous life. The bible says “And when he had spent all”. No man in the land was willing to hire him for payment, even the hirelings could not see any productiveness in him. Not until when he offered himself for free service, nobody was going to employ him and even with that, he had to scramble with the pigs for food, but this was not the desire of his father.
Friends, have you got to that junction in life? That before, you were so full with life from God but now the only thing you are filled with is emptiness? Sometimes ago, you don’t spend hours waiting on God before you hear Him expressly, but now week upon weeks you are still waiting to hear from God on a very small issue that you solve in a matter of minutes before, could it be that before, sickness of any type don’t come near you but for sometimes now you have been having fellowship with different types of sickness? In those days when you were still with your father (God) you go up and down boasting about this FAITH but now, you dare not open your mouth because your testimony has been soiled with riotous living.
A riotous life; a life that makes you get spent-you spend all you have and you get spent. The word you speak talks only about you and not the father that gave you the life you are living, the presence of God has now been fully substituted to that of yourself.
How I wish that you will come to understand quickly that you are being spent and if a caution is not thrown into the air by you going back to God, you will become spent, friend, going to be slave will not also help issues here because the sustenance of the pigs is also what human being are living on. When a man spends all, nothing is left again, when a man had squandered all, he will ever be complaining about everything, at this point, suffering will suffice for enjoyment, but did you know something? This young man came to his senses and he made a final U-turn to the Original and the eternal source of life.
How far are you into this riotous life my friend? How deep are you in this lifestyle? The wonderful news is that when this young boy was busy lamenting to his father on how he had lived his life, the only thing his father was waiting to do is to restore him and lo he was restored.
God is willing to do the same to as many that are willing to come back to Him and as many that are willing to start a journey with our Lord. Don’t forget this that His longsuffering towards us all is that no man will perish.

RUHAMAH.

http://delejumi..com.ng/2015/11/and-when-he-had-spent-all.html

(1) (Reply)

How Possible Is This Spiritual Practices...........? / . / Adeboye Predicts New Sexual Disease, Unveils 2016 Prophesies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.