Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,406 members, 7,800,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

SHE'S Giving Me ''redlight' Instead Of Greenlight - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SHE'S Giving Me ''redlight' Instead Of Greenlight (638 Views)

Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) / Why Would Aunty Bath In Front Of Her Mature Nephew? Is She Giving Signals To Him / Man Shares Photo Of His Spouse & Says She’s Giving Randy Men Sleepless Nights (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHE'S Giving Me ''redlight' Instead Of Greenlight by luv2Sin: 7:28pm On Nov 29, 2015
Man just like redwap I think this girl wanna ffuck me..

Have known her for a long time .. she lives at upstairs directly opposite to my house..
Guy this girl is fine.. not 2tall.. she's the definition of a pretty face.type plus she's so sexy...

Truth be told I think she be older than me.. but due to her height, one could say we age mate wink

Since have been living in that compound.. it never cross my mind to have anything intimate with her...
I mean we havent even talked to each other... sorry I mean we have just once!!

It all happens last week.. around 8pm, I noticed her fetching water..
Plus the bumshot she was wearing was lowwest..
I just sat in a bench facing their upstairs... wow I can see her pant..
Clearly... because they was light

I mean I was just staring at her.. she saw me but didn't even bother to pull it up..

Guy my prick Don rise finish at the marvelous sight..

Since that day I suddenly develop interest to fork this girl...
Wondering how her pussay gonna taste....

Sometimes we have eye contact.. and shitt like that..

Not until this Sunday evening..I just sat relaxing outside taking fresh air...
She just came from No where.. in their upstairs start unzipin her dress outside

[size=15pt]BROS THIS NOR BE TEMPTATION!![/size]

She unzip everythin..remaining underwear sorta like those black tight and black bra..

Bro I was too shy to stare.. cus it was still day time 6pm..

Quickly stood up.. and made my leave..

Bro this girl won ffuck me..please advice

1 Like

Re: SHE'S Giving Me ''redlight' Instead Of Greenlight by Cutehector(m): 7:32pm On Nov 29, 2015
And u went to wankkkk grin
Re: SHE'S Giving Me ''redlight' Instead Of Greenlight by Nova15: 7:33pm On Nov 29, 2015
OK she wants to Bleep you

So should we gave you a champions league trophy?
Re: SHE'S Giving Me ''redlight' Instead Of Greenlight by Khd95(m): 7:40pm On Nov 29, 2015
Nd u no red means DANGER,DEATH,FATALITY,CASUSALITY etcgringrin.
Re: SHE'S Giving Me ''redlight' Instead Of Greenlight by 2dice(m): 8:06pm On Nov 29, 2015
Not again my sweet Chelsea just dey wankk like the Op
Re: SHE'S Giving Me ''redlight' Instead Of Greenlight by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 29, 2015
undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: SHE'S Giving Me ''redlight' Instead Of Greenlight by Mrbigman1(m): 8:23pm On Nov 29, 2015
U need help.

Na for Nairaland u go come tell d girl say she make u prick rise?

U dey see am dey fall guys hand like linesman, come her dey para.

Olodo rabata. If I be seun, I go ban u for life cos u never reach come on here.
Re: SHE'S Giving Me ''redlight' Instead Of Greenlight by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 29, 2015
you're a foolish Man.
Re: SHE'S Giving Me ''redlight' Instead Of Greenlight by vjsmiles: 8:26pm On Nov 29, 2015
luv2Sin:
Man just like redwap I think this girl wanna ffuck me..

Have known her for a long time .. she lives at upstairs directly opposite to my house..
Guy this girl is fine.. not 2tall.. she's the definition of a pretty face.type plus she's so sexy...

Truth be told I think she be older than me.. but due to her height, one could say we age mate wink

Since have been living in that compound.. it never cross my mind to have anything intimate with her...
I mean we havent even talked to each other... sorry I mean we have just once!!

It all happens last week.. around 8pm, I noticed her fetching water..
Plus the bumshot she was wearing was lowwest..
I just sat in a bench facing their upstairs... wow I can see her pant..
Clearly... because they was light

I mean I was just staring at her.. she saw me but didn't even bother to pull it up..

Guy my prick Don rise finish at the marvelous sight..

Since that day I suddenly develop interest to fork this girl...
Wondering how her pussay gonna taste....

Sometimes we have eye contact.. and shitt like that..

Not until this Sunday evening..I just sat relaxing outside taking fresh air...
She just came from No where.. in their upstairs start unzipin her dress outside

[size=15pt]BROS THIS NOR BE TEMPTATION!![/size]

She unzip everythin..remaining underwear sorta like those black tight and black bra..

Bro I was too shy to stare.. cus it was still day time 6pm..

Quickly stood up.. and made my leave..

Bro this girl won ffuck me..please advice
who are the bro's where you dey call?
angry
Re: SHE'S Giving Me ''redlight' Instead Of Greenlight by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 29, 2015
Take that trash 2 d bin, next person.

(1) (Reply)

New Xmas Strategies By Naija Girls!!! / Young Girl Narrates Why She Is A Virgin And Refused Sex Before Marriage (photo) / MUST READ: Help Advise A Romancelander.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.