Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" (28169 Views)

Why Buhari Is Determined That APC Wins Ondo Guber Poll / Tompolo: ‘APC Govt Clueless, Fighting Everybody’ / Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" by yyeanqah(m): 10:50pm On Nov 29, 2015
Issokay Ooo

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" by Ekesbaba1(m): 10:51pm On Nov 29, 2015
I just hope we won't regret this change we voted for.

All we want is positive change not the other way round... tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" by gurunlocker: 10:52pm On Nov 29, 2015
that's so obvious.... they keep shouting change, positive or negative? so far its negative cos nothing seems to be working out for this government.

we shall keep praying tho

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" by lordsharks(m): 10:52pm On Nov 29, 2015
It'll soon come
Re: Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" by ace15: 10:53pm On Nov 29, 2015
Bambless1:
K A R M A,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Nigeria is Missing Someone Special #GEJ
Yes!! we really missed his dynamic governance especially in our 'economy'
which is expected to be as good as "crippled"

3 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" by XuteSleeks(m): 10:54pm On Nov 29, 2015
Not taking sides but I believe patience is the key word.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" by victorazy(m): 10:55pm On Nov 29, 2015
chymystique:
Prayers without any form of action to back it up is almost Useless! PMB doesnt ve a clue on how to run the government and doesnt seem to care either.... He is busy Jamboreeing from one Continent to Another while his own home is on Fire

na true say buhari dey address the ppl of malta..as good ppl of maltina....? grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" by osewanu(m): 10:56pm On Nov 29, 2015
Bambless1:
K A R M A,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Nigeria is Missing Someone Special #GEJ
You must be an e-diot. Who led us to this sorry pass?
If I hear that name again..

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" by Nsonso: 10:57pm On Nov 29, 2015
Me pray for naija? I dey maaaad. Who wan waste prayers, mtcheew.
Re: Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" by ernesty20(m): 10:57pm On Nov 29, 2015
Pidggin:
grin
As for me I can see change...Negative change
idiot
Re: Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" by arisfash(m): 10:58pm On Nov 29, 2015
Shame Buhari!

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" by omogin(f): 10:58pm On Nov 29, 2015
Bubu is failing even his closest allies. Lol... OK na

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" by Nsonso: 10:59pm On Nov 29, 2015
osewanu:
You must be an e-diot. Who led us to this sorry pass? If I hear that name again..
NORTHERNERS AND YORUBAS

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" by step1: 10:59pm On Nov 29, 2015
All na change !!!

Nigerians are so gullible angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" by arisfash(m): 11:00pm On Nov 29, 2015
God bless Gej

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" by tonychristopher: 11:01pm On Nov 29, 2015
I never believed the APC change ..I am not that stupid to believe them so I did not vote them

Simple

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" by eboraogun: 11:02pm On Nov 29, 2015
Change or shame

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" by Btoyob(m): 11:05pm On Nov 29, 2015
Lobatan!!!!! brezze don blow and we don see fowl yash. Change indeed

5 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" by arisfash(m): 11:05pm On Nov 29, 2015
See the problems that Yorubas with their betrayal life and propagandas has brought to this nation.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 29, 2015
tunde bakare wailing wailer

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" by step1: 11:08pm On Nov 29, 2015
arisfash:
See the problems that Yorubas with their betrayal life and propagandas has brought to this nation.

I am Yoruba tokan tokan but I have never for once supported Buhari in the 2015 election.

I knew he was a BIG SCAM. Please refer to Tinubu and his APC minors

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" by omoakin111: 11:12pm On Nov 29, 2015
No way we won't sell form for pastor tunde, even OBJ has been on the queue since morning begging to join. We are running out of wailers form Olise Metuh pls print more forms. grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" by cymidas(m): 11:13pm On Nov 29, 2015
This is to inform the general public that the lunch of Association of wailing wailer (AWW) scheduled to hold on 12 Dec has been put off. This is to help us address the upsurge in membership request. Thank you signed Cymidas

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" by sigain: 11:14pm On Nov 29, 2015
Me self dey worried whether my boss go pay us November salary this week

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" by Destinyfavour(m): 11:17pm On Nov 29, 2015
Very soon people including APC supporters will stone anybody that shouts change kos APC
change is evil, poverty,backwardness & bokoharam bombings.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" by Appareil(m): 11:29pm On Nov 29, 2015
Waoh!!!!!!!!!!!!!Really? Pastor!!!!!!ha!ha!ha!
Re: Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" by Lytech(m): 11:36pm On Nov 29, 2015
Will dis man just shut his useless mouth up(@Bakare APC PASTOR),are you not part of them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" by sage2(m): 11:38pm On Nov 29, 2015
step1:

I am Yoruba tokan tokan but I have never for once supported Buhari in the 2015 election.

I knew he was a BIG SCAM. Please refer to Tinubu and his APC minors

I believe you. I have Yoruba friends who stood their ground and refused to be part of the scam. We also all agreed that GEJ should have done better. He was trying to placate the North - it backfired.

10 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" by slap1(m): 11:39pm On Nov 29, 2015
the people who promised change, have started saying the nation’s problems are deeper than human beings could solve.

-- Pastor Tunde Bakare

No comment.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kekemeke: We Will Use Armed Thugs, Others To Win Ondo Governorship Election / Gabriel Suswam Condemns Terwase Killing, Calls For Judicial Inquiry / 2023: Peter Obi Addresses The Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.