Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" (28168 Views)

Why Buhari Is Determined That APC Wins Ondo Guber Poll / Tompolo: ‘APC Govt Clueless, Fighting Everybody’ / Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" by Bambless1(m): 8:43am On Nov 30, 2015
akinvest:
Pls, I need wailer group form on N/L where can I get one?
I Can Give You One For Free. cheesy cheesy
Re: Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" by BornnAgainChild(f): 8:46am On Nov 30, 2015
chymystique:
Prayers without any form of action to back it up is almost Useless! PMB doesnt ve a clue on how to run the government and doesnt seem to care either.... He is busy Jamboreeing from one Continent to Another while his own home is on Fire

Don't mind him jare..#babaonechance
Re: Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 30, 2015
WHO IS A FOOL? A FOOL IS A COMMON MAN ON NIGERIAN STREET WHO IS FEELING THE HEAT OF BUBU'S CLUELESSNESS BUT SCARED OF SPEAKING OUT NOT TO BE CALLED A WAILER

IN BTW, THE WORD WAILERS IS FADED, DIED NO MORE IN VOGUE, SHAME TO YOU IF YOU CANT SEE THE WRONGS IN THIS ADMINISTRATION THAT PROMISED MANY QUICK FIXES BUT YET TO FULFIL ONE IN ALMOST A YEAR

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" by Reference(m): 8:50am On Nov 30, 2015
Just restructure the country and most problems will disappear. Maintain the status quo and continue running in circles while the State of the Union degenerates.
Re: Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" by fexyrich(m): 9:16am On Nov 30, 2015
Every nation gets the leadership it deserves..Most nigerians wanted to do everytin to persecute jonathan,,Everybody was shouting change..But i asked How can a right thinking individual believe that an old daura man of 73. Yrs can bring nigeria the positive change it deserves and take the country on a whole revolution??.When we were saying Buhari has nothing to offer this country no one cared to listen..Now we are seeing it,The old man is busy travelling up and down to different countries as if we employed him to go on vacations arnd d world in d face of imminent economic crises..And same people who voted him are now complaining..We must reap the fruits of what we have sown as a country.So no body should complain we cannot eat our cakes and have it..Thank God i never voted for him so my conscience is clear!! Nigerians shld enjoy the ride while it lasts
Re: Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" by ceecee0703(m): 9:26am On Nov 30, 2015
Standing5:
If GEJ needed to go on his knees with Oyel selling for $100+, tell me what Buhari govt running on Less than $50/barrel will need. No brainer.

bros no vex all tru GEJ time oil never sold for upto $100 per barrel.
Re: Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" by loluadeoye: 9:54am On Nov 30, 2015
Need a competent an experience driver for long and short distance from Lagos to any where around the country call us now..on 09051060487..also on whatsapp
Re: Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" by Standing5(m): 11:18am On Nov 30, 2015
ceecee0703:

bros no vex all tru GEJ time oil never sold for upto $100 per barrel.
Your lies ehn . . . May be you were still playing 999-in-1 brick games when the subsidy struggle was on for u to say that nonsense. It well above $100 and that was used to justify GEJ's handling of the economy at that time. Remember sure-p, the subsidy BRT buses etc?
Re: Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" by RealBae: 11:51am On Nov 30, 2015
Standing5:
Your lies ehn . . . May be you were still playing 999-in-1 brick games when the subsidy struggle was on for u to say that nonsense. It well above $100 and that was used to justify GEJ's handling of the economy at that time. Remember sure-p, the subsidy BRT buses etc?

You are noting but a Lamenting... Lamenter grin grin grin

Gerara..here mehn

Our form dey sell fast better join the boat of Wailers .. Wailing for good governance and POSITiVE change.. Not BUBU body odor change
Dey there dey hope for Mr Junketer in Chief

When he is busy on the runway in Malta grin grin grin grin grin

Behold the Junketer -in- Chief of Federal Rep of Naija

Re: Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" by olisa4(m): 12:10pm On Nov 30, 2015
angry

Re: Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" by Lionsclaw: 1:06pm On Nov 30, 2015
Bakare I have no sympathy for you. When it was Gej's time you didnt feel the govt needed prayers or that the nation needed divine intervention even when Gej was sounding the need for prayers for the nation. No you would rather Occupy Nigeria rather than pray with Gej, but now that your yeye el tufia of a brother has said his own now u are ready to pray for Nigeria abd not crusify el tufia and buhari. You are being a hypocrite right now
Re: Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" by Justinah4real(f): 4:04pm On Nov 30, 2015
Omooba77:

I tell you my brother
Re: Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" by Justinah4real(f): 4:06pm On Nov 30, 2015
akinvest:
Pls, I need wailer group form on N/L where can I get one?
. Why not continue with prayers.
Re: Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" by Justinah4real(f): 8:18pm On Nov 30, 2015
Holyman3:
The moment a country or any business depends on prayers to function, it means the masses are hopeless.
Please remind this animals that Japan and Chinese leaders are no Christians..
Re: Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" by collinsVP: 9:31pm On Nov 30, 2015
sage2:

I believe you. I have Yoruba friends who stood their ground and refused to be part of the scam. We also all agreed that GEJ should have done better. He was trying to placate the North - it backfired.

You deserve to be commended in broken English.

"Bro you get sense die".
Re: Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" by sage2(m): 9:38pm On Nov 30, 2015
collinsVP:

You deserve to be commended in broken English.

"Bro you get sense die".

I hail you, bro. Na you get sense pass.
Re: Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" by lohresloco: 11:08pm On Dec 01, 2015
Omooba77:

Wailing wailer club dey swell by the hour angry grin grin
I swear I noticed, I can't stop laughing, it's almost like old APC stalwarts are covertly joining up with the wailers to really wail
Re: Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" by lohresloco: 11:11pm On Dec 01, 2015
Redoil:
typical of the APC people.

compare to this

Gej to Nigeria
like film like film, GEJ would end up best president ever.
Re: Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" by passionate88: 2:50pm On Dec 07, 2015
mikky250:

Bro I know how you feel but since its from a man of God...don't call them idiots. Lets be different in our approach to all the lies we were told.
Which man of God?, this thing na man of God?, a man of God that instigated violence with his wild wild west speech?. God forbid bad thing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots / SW APC State Chairmen Absent As 28 State Party Chairs Visit Saraki / Kekemeke: We Will Use Armed Thugs, Others To Win Ondo Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.