Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Boko Haram Abducts Teenage Girls In Borno, Kill Seven - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Abducts Teenage Girls In Borno, Kill Seven (23563 Views)

Soldiers Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno; Kill Two (Photos) / Soldiers Intercept Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno, Kill 2 Terrorists (Pics) / Female Suicide Bombers Attack Hospital In Borno, Kill 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Abducts Teenage Girls In Borno, Kill Seven by Firefire(m): 10:20pm On Nov 29, 2015
godoluwa:
eni ti ko mo ona ni Buhari to n d'asa pade n pade. Buhari ko mo odo ti yio d'orunla si lori oro orile ede. nise ni awon alailarojinle eda kan n yo suti ete si awa ti a ta ko Buhari lasiko iponlogo ibo sugbon oju kaluku won ti n la diedie

SO painful. angry

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Abducts Teenage Girls In Borno, Kill Seven by LastProphet: 10:20pm On Nov 29, 2015
manuelzz:
What did we as a nation do to deserve this shameless and incompetent buffoon as a president,eh? Our sophisticated brothers in the house I hope y'all are seeing the mess you voted for? In no distant time,Nigerians will be forced to stone this Dullard back to Daura.....make una just dey watch!!

its injustice by God to allow a buffoon like you to have a stolen phone

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Abducts Teenage Girls In Borno, Kill Seven by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 29, 2015
Aspiregreat:
When will NIGERIA see this CHANGE.?sad

There is no 'change' for now, just manage 'chanjiii' please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Abducts Teenage Girls In Borno, Kill Seven by Chomsy89(f): 10:24pm On Nov 29, 2015
Hmmmm Ppl still dey this Borno so? they no dey finish?...they should run for their lives now
Re: Boko Haram Abducts Teenage Girls In Borno, Kill Seven by jhubril(m): 10:25pm On Nov 29, 2015
It is really disconcerting that Buhari has been condemned to an interminable torrent of words on the social media. The cornerstone is now the rejected stone.
Re: Boko Haram Abducts Teenage Girls In Borno, Kill Seven by M4gunners: 10:26pm On Nov 29, 2015
Bringbackournewgirls,takethe oldones.
Re: Boko Haram Abducts Teenage Girls In Borno, Kill Seven by flokii: 10:27pm On Nov 29, 2015
tho. I haven't read d Qur'an bfor...

buh from comments and discussions I've been part of (even with learned muslims) I think there are verses there that needs revision or somthing..

the way one person comprehends is different from others..

*my thoughts tho
Re: Boko Haram Abducts Teenage Girls In Borno, Kill Seven by ShowYourCertificate: 10:27pm On Nov 29, 2015
[size=25pt]#BringBackBamGirls[/size]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Abducts Teenage Girls In Borno, Kill Seven by godwin120alex: 10:28pm On Nov 29, 2015
I have not been seeing my army friends who usually go for BH fight hope d are not dead .I will try to search if I will see any of them tomm.
Re: Boko Haram Abducts Teenage Girls In Borno, Kill Seven by kaima1984(f): 10:28pm On Nov 29, 2015
Aspiregreat:
When will NIGERIA see this CHANGE.?sad
Wen our petroleum minister has visited d whole country&wen our little girls are forcefully turn to unprepared mothers,I pity d victims

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Abducts Teenage Girls In Borno, Kill Seven by Rainmanx9: 10:34pm On Nov 29, 2015
applord:
shocked shocked shocked

After meeting with their supreme commander terrorist Oga ...

Is it to plan more attacks - Hellrufia, 2015

And what did you see for you to call him "The supreme terrorist Commander"?
Geez isn't the regulatory body of this group working?
Re: Boko Haram Abducts Teenage Girls In Borno, Kill Seven by petermichaels(m): 10:35pm On Nov 29, 2015
Oya d "Bring back dis new kidnap girls" shuld bgn,bt No! It was propaganda and 1 of dia many lies. we are stil watchn. Wat a change.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Abducts Teenage Girls In Borno, Kill Seven by Rainmanx9: 10:38pm On Nov 29, 2015
Alp of you attacking P.Buhari on all occasuinal boko haram bombings should do so by the end of December,isn't that the deadline promised? [color=#000099][/color][b][/b]
Re: Boko Haram Abducts Teenage Girls In Borno, Kill Seven by applord: 10:41pm On Nov 29, 2015
Rainmanx9:

And what did you see for you to call him "The supreme terrorist Commander"?
Geez isn't the regulatory body of this group working?

Leave story all of you are the same ...
Re: Boko Haram Abducts Teenage Girls In Borno, Kill Seven by petermichaels(m): 10:42pm On Nov 29, 2015
wer Oby? Com shout oh! May God 4gv u frm wat u did 2 dis country.. Only God wil judge u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Abducts Teenage Girls In Borno, Kill Seven by chidinwachukwu(m): 10:43pm On Nov 29, 2015
That's it,People Voted on ethnic Line and claimed the were sophisticated in politics.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Abducts Teenage Girls In Borno, Kill Seven by duality(m): 10:45pm On Nov 29, 2015
Madam Oby Ezekwesili said a lot about the chibok girls the other time. in fact, it was all about the president at that time. Hope we won't change the narrative with this one.

Madam Oby, can we protest this one? I am ready to protest this one. Just give us a date and I will mobilize 500 persons for the protest.

I'm waiting...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Abducts Teenage Girls In Borno, Kill Seven by Destinyfavour(m): 10:46pm On Nov 29, 2015
APC supporters have suddenly become dumb.APC won election via propaganda and its obivious they can't rule by propaganda.
The media has being bought over by the government hence the less coverage of all the evil things happening since PMB took over.
I don't wont APC evil change again.The suffering is to much ooooooo.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Abducts Teenage Girls In Borno, Kill Seven by Pidggin(f): 10:47pm On Nov 29, 2015
We need help in this Country B. H is gaining strength under pmb's administration

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Abducts Teenage Girls In Borno, Kill Seven by sparkwil(m): 10:55pm On Nov 29, 2015
And the chief junketeer is en route to France from Malta.
Enjoy ur President Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Abducts Teenage Girls In Borno, Kill Seven by vislabraye(m): 11:36pm On Nov 29, 2015
passionate88:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This is good news.... When he was not in power, he was talking as if he is a master negotiator, as if he knows what to do to stop the boko haram menace, he deceived some people and even promised to stop boko haram two months after he assumed the office of the president of Nigeria. Now that he has won the election, the so called 'man of integrity' the man whose word one can take to the bank and one will be paid millions, the man who was so poor that he borrowed money to pick his party's presidential form ( Anybody wey believe this part na idiot), has started changing his words. A call to boko boys, keep bombing, the idiot in power now was once defending you when he was an opposition candidate.
Some Nigerians just forget things so easily, this is a man that cried and said the last election (2011) will be his last, 2015 he came out to contest again and you lot voted for him, where's the integrity in that?, he and his minions gave excuses that people pressurized him to contest again, this means he can be easily swayed, he can't decide for himself, he is not fit to rule. But alas, the masters ans servants and some misguided fellows voted him in, he has started negating on his campaign promises, no 5k, no free feeding, security is worse under the so called general. I don't weep for Nigeria, I rejoice that I wasn't fooled by the cheap propaganda's of the APC.

[b]BOKO BOYS, TRY TOUCH LAGOS SMALL[/b]. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Abeg this no be good news oh. Make Boko no come Lagos. If them come Lag, make dem go to the sai baba house chanters house first. But no be my prayers.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Abducts Teenage Girls In Borno, Kill Seven by maupe: 11:43pm On Nov 29, 2015
BRING BACK OUR BAM GIRLS loading.......
Re: Boko Haram Abducts Teenage Girls In Borno, Kill Seven by Cityguy: 11:46pm On Nov 29, 2015
Omg! Not again.
Re: Boko Haram Abducts Teenage Girls In Borno, Kill Seven by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 29, 2015
Yeah, like our bible too. Even though it's been revised gazzillionth time, there are still some verses that needs to be removed....

flokii:
tho. I haven't read d Qur'an bfor...

buh from comments and discussions I've been part of (even with learned muslims) I think there are verses there that needs revision or somthing..

the way one person comprehends is different from others..

*my thoughts tho
Re: Boko Haram Abducts Teenage Girls In Borno, Kill Seven by flokii: 12:05am On Nov 30, 2015
Snipes009:
Yeah, like our bible too. Even though it's been revised gazzillionth time, there are still some verses that needs to be removed....

true..

buh d likes of jihad, 27 virgins and co. in d Qur'an needs to be looked into

most muslims read different meanings to them..

if you look at it well.. you'll discover that most of those extremists are muslim scholars (more reason why people follow them and get brain-washed easily)

Christians on d other hand have.. 'thou shall not kill' as seen in the ten commandments of the old testament
Re: Boko Haram Abducts Teenage Girls In Borno, Kill Seven by Sajio(m): 12:07am On Nov 30, 2015
Oby...... where are thou do u have cancer of the mouth??
Re: Boko Haram Abducts Teenage Girls In Borno, Kill Seven by Lothbrok(m): 12:14am On Nov 30, 2015
Just passing!. . I say make I peep oh ! shocked
Re: Boko Haram Abducts Teenage Girls In Borno, Kill Seven by likila: 12:17am On Nov 30, 2015
SUPERBOMBER:
Do we have a president in this country

Inaaa
Re: Boko Haram Abducts Teenage Girls In Borno, Kill Seven by Nobody: 12:23am On Nov 30, 2015
another kidnap? angry
Re: Boko Haram Abducts Teenage Girls In Borno, Kill Seven by Politicowizard(m): 2:37am On Nov 30, 2015
pls, I beg to ask, why has liar Mohamed entered into aestivation period? Has lies, propaganda and peddling falsehood finished in his mouth?
One thing is certain, btw first and third week of December, expect APC and Buhari to extend the time frame. And the delusional supporting fools we still have faith in him(buhari). The truth be told: Apc/ Buhari lacks the capacity and the military architecture cum intelligence to fulfil their campaign promise regarding bokoharam.
To the ardent supporters of Buhari..."Believing and hoping a different result from a man who has no clue regarding this problem is insanity to infinity "
You can fool some people some times but definitely not all people at all times. No sooner than later, the entire nation will be wailing!!!
Re: Boko Haram Abducts Teenage Girls In Borno, Kill Seven by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:53am On Nov 30, 2015
From what i know and what is been reported: when Boko haram abducts teenage girls, their aim is to either impregnate them, turn them to sex slaves, indocrinate them to suicide bombings or use them as cooks and carriers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Must Probe Disappearance Of Jonathan’s 69 Prado Suvs —ekujumi / IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Her World Bank Colleagues at COP22 Morrocco

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.