Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

Boko Haram Abducts Teenage Girls In Borno, Kill Seven - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Abducts Teenage Girls In Borno, Kill Seven (23564 Views)

Soldiers Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno; Kill Two (Photos) / Soldiers Intercept Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno, Kill 2 Terrorists (Pics) / Female Suicide Bombers Attack Hospital In Borno, Kill 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Abducts Teenage Girls In Borno, Kill Seven by pedrilo: 4:09am On Nov 30, 2015
SUPERBOMBER:
Do we have a president in this country
my broda dis govt Taya me oh
Re: Boko Haram Abducts Teenage Girls In Borno, Kill Seven by JohnReese: 5:51am On Nov 30, 2015
Oya buhari this news is still fresh, go and bring back our teenage girls b4b4 it's too late. When Chibok girls were kidnapped u blam oga jona for wasting time. Oya quickly go and bring back this Teenagers before the terrorists go far. Oya Ezekwesili prepare for #BringBackOurTeenageGirls protest
Re: Boko Haram Abducts Teenage Girls In Borno, Kill Seven by Nobody: 6:09am On Nov 30, 2015
When they see IPOB wey no carry gun they will start flexing muscles! Shameless cowards!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Abducts Teenage Girls In Borno, Kill Seven by chudi55: 6:21am On Nov 30, 2015
SUPERBOMBER:
Do we have a president in this country
No we have someone who preside over animals zone called Zoo
Re: Boko Haram Abducts Teenage Girls In Borno, Kill Seven by DrGud: 8:53am On Nov 30, 2015
I don tire angry
Re: Boko Haram Abducts Teenage Girls In Borno, Kill Seven by TSNG(m): 9:49am On Nov 30, 2015
soon enough "Aresa" and his co APC e-robots in naira land wud get tired of defending dis clueless n incompetent government n wud personally haul stones at dis senile old dullard of daura
Re: Boko Haram Abducts Teenage Girls In Borno, Kill Seven by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 30, 2015
Like you said, you probably might need to pick the Koran (get an English translation) and read yourself. Out of curiosity, I have, then I made extensive research to later discover that everything you are seeing is just POLITICS. Just remember that those guys that flew the warplanes dropping bombs on Iraq killing thousands of innocent mothers and children (cos of weapon of mass destruction they never found) were probably Christians. They must have read their bible too. In a middle eastern country or northern Nigeria where the population is predominantly Muslims, by default any terrorist out of there has a 99% chance of being a Muslim. Same reason why by default, every American mass shooter has predominantly been Christians/Jews cos of the predominant Christian/Jew population. They don't label the latter terrorists anyway. Let's all look beyond our noses please....Be safe bro

flokii:

true..

buh d likes of jihad, 27 virgins and co. in d Qur'an needs to be looked into

most muslims read different meanings to them..

if you look at it well.. you'll discover that most of those extremists are muslim scholars (more reason why people follow them and get brain-washed easily)

Christians on d other hand have.. 'thou shall not kill' as seen in the ten commandments of the old testament
Re: Boko Haram Abducts Teenage Girls In Borno, Kill Seven by buchilino(m): 10:26am On Nov 30, 2015
SO D KONJI WAY DEY 4 DER BODY DON INCREASE DATS Y THEY COME CARRY SMALL CHILDREN.
Re: Boko Haram Abducts Teenage Girls In Borno, Kill Seven by flokii: 10:29am On Nov 30, 2015
Snipes009:
Like you said, you probably might need to pick the Koran (get an English translation) and read yourself. Out of curiosity, I have, then I made extensive research to later discover that everything you are seeing is just POLITICS. Just remember that those guys that flew the warplanes dropping bombs on Iraq killing thousands of innocent mothers and children (cos of weapon of mass destruction they never found) were probably Christians. They must have read their bible too. In a middle eastern country or northern Nigeria where the population is predominantly Muslims, by default any terrorist out of there has a 99% chance of being a Muslim. Same reason why by default, every American mass shooter has predominantly been Christians/Jews cos of the predominant Christian/Jew population. They don't label the latter terrorists anyway. Let's all look beyond our noses please....Be safe bro

I agree with you 100%.. religion is just a ruse for terrorism..
if you notice... I didn't label those muslim scholars 'terrorists' but 'extremists'.. anybody could be a terrorist..

and as per that Qur'an, would really love to read when I av d time..

tho it can't be like d Bible I started reading at a surprisingly young age (age 6 or thereabout)..

buh I will
Re: Boko Haram Abducts Teenage Girls In Borno, Kill Seven by saiPossibility: 11:23am On Nov 30, 2015
Ngeneukwuenu abi ngeneukwuewu sai baba sai baba
Re: Boko Haram Abducts Teenage Girls In Borno, Kill Seven by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 30, 2015
Cool. "Extremists".....haha. You are a politician, trying to be politically correct. For me, I label all of them terrorists tho, once it comes to killing innocent lives. From Hitler to George Bush to those mass shooters to Bin Laden to Shekau and the list goes on. Extremists to me are your day-to-day "holier than thou" brothers and sisters who take minuscule things sideways (not even the ones backed by the scriptures). I mean, the kind of church that tells their members not to have a television and that will help them attain piety or the kind of muslim societies who tells their members not to take pictures (but they own international passports etc). Caught my drift I agree with your views too tho....Stay blessed

flokii:

I agree with you 100%.. religion is just a ruse for terrorism..
if you notice... I didn't label those muslim scholars 'terrorists' but 'extremists'.. anybody could be a terrorist..

and as per that Qur'an, would really love to read when I av d time..

tho it can't be like d Bible I started reading at a surprisingly young age (age 6 or thereabout)..

buh I will
Re: Boko Haram Abducts Teenage Girls In Borno, Kill Seven by Ikem11(m): 1:24pm On Nov 30, 2015
and Nigerian president is busy flying over the moon
Re: Boko Haram Abducts Teenage Girls In Borno, Kill Seven by cohug: 2:01pm On Nov 30, 2015
where is Oby Ezeke....?
Re: Boko Haram Abducts Teenage Girls In Borno, Kill Seven by blackbeatzmuzik(m): 4:07pm On Nov 30, 2015
I hope those girls abducted won't b brainwashed and used as suicide bombers. God help us
Re: Boko Haram Abducts Teenage Girls In Borno, Kill Seven by acooriz(m): 7:23pm On Nov 30, 2015
Boko haram attacks... Stale news.. Abeg change topic.. This one is too old

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Her World Bank Colleagues at COP22 Morrocco / Sucide Bomber Victims Lie On The Floor, Beds No Longer Available In Hospital / Muhammadu Kirowa Miyetti Allah President Blames Herders For Worsening Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.