Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,450 members, 7,808,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Saraki And Other Senators In Delta For Thanksgiving Service (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki And Other Senators In Delta For Thanksgiving Service (Photos) (23002 Views)

Best Performing Senators In Nigeria's 8th National Assembly / See What Chris Ngige Did Today With Other Senators After Taking A Bow(Pics) / Fear In Saraki’s Camp As Dino Melaye, Other Senators Keep Silent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki And Other Senators In Delta For Thanksgiving Service (Photos) by Xposer: 8:21pm On Nov 29, 2015
Senate president Bukola Saraki in company of other senators were in Delta State for the Thanksgiving service of Sen. (Chief) Ighoyota Amori earlier on Sunday (today)... See pictures as they stormed the state in style. ...

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/11/photos-bukola-saraki-storms-delta-state.html

Re: Saraki And Other Senators In Delta For Thanksgiving Service (Photos) by Xposer: 8:22pm On Nov 29, 2015
more

Re: Saraki And Other Senators In Delta For Thanksgiving Service (Photos) by Bambless1(m): 8:23pm On Nov 29, 2015
Corrupt Senators Them! #DEvil In White Attires#

20 Likes

Re: Saraki And Other Senators In Delta For Thanksgiving Service (Photos) by honestivo(m): 8:25pm On Nov 29, 2015
This senate they look so united against all odd

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki And Other Senators In Delta For Thanksgiving Service (Photos) by Sveen: 8:29pm On Nov 29, 2015
Nice. Although, everybody seems to have forgotten about saraki's incidence. The only reason I like him is because he shares a resemblance with seun.

Lalasticlala, I was here.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki And Other Senators In Delta For Thanksgiving Service (Photos) by benedictnsi(m): 8:31pm On Nov 29, 2015
[size=14pt] Chai...... I certainly must be a Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria one day..... That's the only political post I love in Nigerian politics.

You too can b d president one day too cool

[/size]

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki And Other Senators In Delta For Thanksgiving Service (Photos) by uwa1(m): 8:31pm On Nov 29, 2015
Nice...
Re: Saraki And Other Senators In Delta For Thanksgiving Service (Photos) by ETILA100(m): 8:35pm On Nov 29, 2015
Waz it all white party

2 Likes

Re: Saraki And Other Senators In Delta For Thanksgiving Service (Photos) by Ekpekus(m): 8:49pm On Nov 29, 2015
APC and PDP politicians are united in jollification while their supporters are at each others throat. SMH

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki And Other Senators In Delta For Thanksgiving Service (Photos) by LoveMachine(m): 8:58pm On Nov 29, 2015
Ekpekus:
APC and PDP politicians are united in jollification while their supporters are at each others throat. SMH

They don't even hide it. But fools are burning tires and stabbing each other.

41 Likes

Re: Saraki And Other Senators In Delta For Thanksgiving Service (Photos) by Ekpekus(m): 9:02pm On Nov 29, 2015
LoveMachine:

They don't even hide it. But fools are burning tires and stabbing each other.
lol grin
Re: Saraki And Other Senators In Delta For Thanksgiving Service (Photos) by Ghandi12: 9:03pm On Nov 29, 2015
Evil incarnates!

2 Likes

Re: Saraki And Other Senators In Delta For Thanksgiving Service (Photos) by handie(m): 9:34pm On Nov 29, 2015
And there are individuals in d IDP camps who are hungry. There are people who don't have good toilet facilities and still poop in d open. There're people who can't afford to eat 3 square meals. lord, will we ever have leaders and not rulers?

6 Likes

Re: Saraki And Other Senators In Delta For Thanksgiving Service (Photos) by doctokwus: 9:56pm On Nov 29, 2015
Anytime I see this man still carrying out the duties of the SP, it reminds me of the mockery of the anti-corruption stance of the PMB govt.

5 Likes

Re: Saraki And Other Senators In Delta For Thanksgiving Service (Photos) by Joejonah(m): 10:37pm On Nov 29, 2015
Those are everything wrong with Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Saraki And Other Senators In Delta For Thanksgiving Service (Photos) by Seunaj05(m): 10:38pm On Nov 29, 2015
Saraki the APC time bomb. Very soon this man will win the heart of the ordinary Nigerians and come back for Buhari. Thanks to IBB for the support

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki And Other Senators In Delta For Thanksgiving Service (Photos) by rattlesnake(m): 10:38pm On Nov 29, 2015
awon eyan mayweather balling hard
Re: Saraki And Other Senators In Delta For Thanksgiving Service (Photos) by gurunlocker: 10:39pm On Nov 29, 2015
Niggas controlling naija money

2 Likes

Re: Saraki And Other Senators In Delta For Thanksgiving Service (Photos) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 29, 2015
d ppl senate
Re: Saraki And Other Senators In Delta For Thanksgiving Service (Photos) by fratermathy(m): 10:40pm On Nov 29, 2015
Atleast, now they can see the rot of Delta State for themselves!
Re: Saraki And Other Senators In Delta For Thanksgiving Service (Photos) by tobtap: 10:40pm On Nov 29, 2015
cool
Re: Saraki And Other Senators In Delta For Thanksgiving Service (Photos) by sleekkid2015: 10:41pm On Nov 29, 2015
Ok
Shocking Confession: I’ve been having S3x with my dad for 4 yrs, he’s rich and so good in bed that I just can’t.. - http://www.musbizubeat.com/2015/11/shocking-confession-ive-been-having-s3x-with-my-dad-for-4-yrs-hes-rich-and-so-good-in-bed-that-i-just-cant/#sthash.TAkVET1c.dpuf
Re: Saraki And Other Senators In Delta For Thanksgiving Service (Photos) by jackpot(f): 10:41pm On Nov 29, 2015
END TIME senators going for END TIME thanksgiving cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Saraki And Other Senators In Delta For Thanksgiving Service (Photos) by Nonybb: 10:43pm On Nov 29, 2015
R

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki And Other Senators In Delta For Thanksgiving Service (Photos) by Nonybb: 10:44pm On Nov 29, 2015

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Other Senators In Delta For Thanksgiving Service (Photos) by jackpot(f): 10:45pm On Nov 29, 2015
And APC informed us that their salaries has been slashed down. This doesn't look it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki And Other Senators In Delta For Thanksgiving Service (Photos) by Simplestone(f): 10:45pm On Nov 29, 2015
Yeye Amori,what is he thanking God for,when His own home town Mosogar in ethipoe west local govt area no get light for 8months now... thief...ole.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki And Other Senators In Delta For Thanksgiving Service (Photos) by amokeme(f): 10:46pm On Nov 29, 2015
First time ill be seeing his head without a cap on cool
I never imagined it to be like that tho cheesy
Re: Saraki And Other Senators In Delta For Thanksgiving Service (Photos) by Nonybb: 10:48pm On Nov 29, 2015
The Last Time Buhari Entered Church as when he was campaigning

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Other Senators In Delta For Thanksgiving Service (Photos) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 29, 2015
Wow. I REALLY feel sorry for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Other Senators In Delta For Thanksgiving Service (Photos) by HoLEEsinner: 10:53pm On Nov 29, 2015
Ok
Re: Saraki And Other Senators In Delta For Thanksgiving Service (Photos) by IVORY2009(m): 10:54pm On Nov 29, 2015
doctokwus:
Anytime I see this man still carrying out the duties of the SP, it reminds me of the mockery of the anti-corruption stance of the PMB govt.

day in day out, all ur comments are becoming one sided, are u another paid poster here in d political section too? If u are, ur days are numbered.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obiano Packs Refuse During Sanitation Exercise This Morning / Nigerian Bar Association Reacts To Raid On Justice Odili's Home / Ibrahim Oloriegbe: 17 Delegates Refunded Money I Gave Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.