Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,183 members, 7,780,264 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:30 AM

How Do I Make My Disable Gf Believe I Love Her. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Make My Disable Gf Believe I Love Her. (1883 Views)

Some Guys Are"masters Of Head", I Couldn't Believe I Was Begging Him To Stop / My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? / How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Make My Disable Gf Believe I Love Her. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 29, 2015
halfrica:
I cant stop crying cry cry cry cry
*offers her my shirt* Wipe your tears with this.
Re: How Do I Make My Disable Gf Believe I Love Her. by IamLEGEND1: 10:08pm On Nov 29, 2015
dump her.
Re: How Do I Make My Disable Gf Believe I Love Her. by Jadoskii(m): 10:13pm On Nov 29, 2015
Rexphobia:
Gimme her number, let me help you tell her
ahhhh,she is physically challanged fa.
Re: How Do I Make My Disable Gf Believe I Love Her. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 29, 2015
Mozambique:

*offers her my shirt*
Wipe your tears with this.

Tank u cry cry cry cry

Blows her nose

Return his shirt embarassed
Re: How Do I Make My Disable Gf Believe I Love Her. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 29, 2015
halfrica:

Tank u cry cry cry cry
Blows her nose
Return his shirt embarassed
As far as you are calm.
Re: How Do I Make My Disable Gf Believe I Love Her. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 29, 2015
crycrycryI cried whilst reading this...cry
Re: How Do I Make My Disable Gf Believe I Love Her. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 29, 2015
goldiam:
I wanted to say how sweet and caring you are but not until I went through your profile and I realize she has every reason not to trust you because you live in a cunt
and hoe is your hubby truly you are crazy.

And you believe that's truly my hobby... What if that's a joke? Or I just wanna sound crazy?
Re: How Do I Make My Disable Gf Believe I Love Her. by wordbank(m): 10:45pm On Nov 29, 2015
Strange love
Re: How Do I Make My Disable Gf Believe I Love Her. by danbrowndmf(m): 10:47pm On Nov 29, 2015
Estharfabian:
crycrycryI cried whilst reading this...cry
hmmmm... Come lemme clean u up.cheesy
Re: How Do I Make My Disable Gf Believe I Love Her. by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 29, 2015
danbrowndmf:
hmmmm... Come lemme clean u up.cheesy
cryPlease do!cry
Re: How Do I Make My Disable Gf Believe I Love Her. by PresidentAde(m): 11:21pm On Nov 29, 2015
Durentt:
Guy run for ur life angry wetin u wan use disable chick do? undecided abi u no lik FVCK? U BE GAY? Guy be beta run oooh.

Flee asap.

Free advice

Take it or leave it undecided

^^^ This is the most Fooooooooooolish Post I've read on Nairaland this year......................Chaiii
Re: How Do I Make My Disable Gf Believe I Love Her. by danbrowndmf(m): 11:21pm On Nov 29, 2015
Estharfabian:
cryPlease do!cry
why u not sleeping? Please when ur typing for me please don't put all those ur smiley every where,please lemme understand what am reading,biko.cheesy
Re: How Do I Make My Disable Gf Believe I Love Her. by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 29, 2015
PresidentAde:

^^^ This is the most Fooooooooooolish Post I've read on Nairaland this year......................Chaiii
fvck u undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Reasons To Have Sex With A Guy With A Small Penis / What Is Your Ideal Girl Or Guy. / If You Were To Go Back To A Year In Your Life, What Year Would It Be? And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.