Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Construction Works On Units Of Flats (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Works On Units Of Flats (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) (36611 Views)

Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / Construction Of Flats In Owerri (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Works On Units Of Flats (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by nettan: 1:39pm On Apr 05, 2016
skimanski:

Thanks a Lot sir,

Kindly send email to skimanski4life@yahoo.com for full info.

You've got a mail.Pls check and let us discuss. Thanks
Re: Construction Works On Units Of Flats (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 9:03pm On Apr 05, 2016
nettan:

You've got a mail.Pls check and let us discuss. Thanks

Confirmed
Re: Construction Works On Units Of Flats (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 9:05pm On Apr 05, 2016
Affordable architectural designs. Construction, Renovations, and Interiors. (Tiling, Kitchen, furnishings and solving general House problems)
Designs & Structures.

Architect Jude O. Odemwingie.
email: jude@dnstructures.com
email: skimanski4life@yahoo.com
Tel; 08038390386 or 08185174782
follow us on Instagram: @ dezynstructures

Kindly Follow our numerous professional works Works on the pages below

https://www.nairaland.com/1164230/best-architectural-interior-construction-works
https://www.nairaland.com/2067260/lekki-gardens-finishings
https://www.nairaland.com/1331375/architecture-lagos-nigeria-construction-duplex
https://www.nairaland.com/1522743/new-dimension-nigerian-architecture-construction
https://www.nairaland.com/2543797/4-bedroom-duplex-new-dimension
https://www.nairaland.com/2963940/arcadia-groove-estate-constructing-4
https://www.nairaland.com/2770635/construction-works-units-flats-new
https://www.nairaland.com/2985698/construction-flats-owerri-new-dimension

1 Like

Re: Construction Works On Units Of Flats (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 9:38pm On Apr 06, 2016
Installation of Aluminium Windows (White Profile with Plain Blue Glass)

Re: Construction Works On Units Of Flats (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 9:39pm On Apr 06, 2016
Kicking off Wiring As Well

Re: Construction Works On Units Of Flats (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by talk2kay(m): 2:33pm On Apr 07, 2016
skimanski:

Thanks a Lot sir,

Kindly send email to skimanski4life@yahoo.com for full info.

Skimanski, i did sent you an email subject "From NairaLand / Architectural Design Needed Mr Jude!". check and get back.
Re: Construction Works On Units Of Flats (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 11:05pm On Apr 07, 2016
talk2kay:

Skimanski, i did sent you an email subject "From NairaLand / Architectural Design Needed Mr Jude!". check and get back.

Responded
Re: Construction Works On Units Of Flats (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 10:40pm On Apr 12, 2016
More Wiring Pictures as we Link our Lines to Distribution Board

Re: Construction Works On Units Of Flats (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 10:43pm On Apr 12, 2016
In the Mean Time, Septic Tank Reinforcement Is ongoing outside the House.

Re: Construction Works On Units Of Flats (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 10:44pm On Apr 12, 2016
Also In locations where the Wiring have been Completed, POP works have Kicked Off. Tiling to Follow too

Re: Construction Works On Units Of Flats (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by talk2kay(m): 5:47pm On Apr 13, 2016
skimanski:

Responded

Oga Skimanski, i did not receive any reply from you ooo. Please check and re-forward to me please!
Re: Construction Works On Units Of Flats (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 9:55pm On Apr 18, 2016
Updates on Gate House and We finish Rendering. Also Current pics on External during conclusion of Septic Tank concrete Cast

Re: Construction Works On Units Of Flats (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 9:59pm On Apr 18, 2016
POP Updates for Master's Bedroom and Main Lounge on Two Flats

1 Like

Re: Construction Works On Units Of Flats (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by danny34(m): 11:03pm On Apr 18, 2016
beautiful work I must say. would u need a professional Painting touch on this building? we are one call away...
Re: Construction Works On Units Of Flats (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 6:34am On Apr 19, 2016
Tiling works resume. Trying to Make Good use of our China Tiles

1 Like

Re: Construction Works On Units Of Flats (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 1:32pm On Apr 23, 2016
Master's Bathroom Tiling.

Re: Construction Works On Units Of Flats (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 1:34pm On Apr 23, 2016
Wall Screeding Also On going as We tile

2 Likes

Re: Construction Works On Units Of Flats (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 1:37pm On Apr 23, 2016
Sinking on Our Septic Tank/Soakaway Pit

Re: Construction Works On Units Of Flats (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 1:41pm On Apr 23, 2016
Gate House Update

Re: Construction Works On Units Of Flats (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by Miscellaneous(m): 6:24pm On Apr 23, 2016
skimanski:
Sinking on Our Septic Tank/Soakaway Pit

oga.... how deep is this pit ?
Re: Construction Works On Units Of Flats (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 7:54pm On Apr 23, 2016
Miscellaneous:

oga.... how deep is this pit ?

2.4m deep

1 Like

Re: Construction Works On Units Of Flats (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 10:14pm On May 02, 2016
Complete Sealing of Septic Tank Floors. Been Watching it for days now and No Water Out Yet. Thumbs up to my Workers.

Re: Construction Works On Units Of Flats (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 10:16pm On May 02, 2016
Flat 1: Kitchen Tiling

Re: Construction Works On Units Of Flats (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 10:18pm On May 02, 2016
Precast Molding Design. External Look taking Shape Gradually.

Re: Construction Works On Units Of Flats (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 9:18pm On May 05, 2016
Updates on Tiling Works

Re: Construction Works On Units Of Flats (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by class0247: 11:57pm On May 05, 2016
This is very nice.Please can you give me the full estimate for this building
Re: Construction Works On Units Of Flats (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 8:17pm On May 06, 2016
class0247:
This is very nice.Please can you give me the full estimate for this building

Kindly Email me via below email info:

skimanski4life@yahoo.com
jude@dnstructures.com
Re: Construction Works On Units Of Flats (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 9:36pm On May 06, 2016
Arrival of Cabinets and Wardrobe Materials

Re: Construction Works On Units Of Flats (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by Favored4gud: 2:34am On May 10, 2016
I tried to look for the meaning of screeding and plastering. Pretty much same. Please enlighten me, what is this form of screeding u have displayed called?? And what is the purpose after plastering the house.I am working on my house now n keep getting this screeding offer thrown in. But not convinced of its significance.
skimanski:
Wall Screeding Also On going as We tile
Re: Construction Works On Units Of Flats (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 9:08am On May 10, 2016
Favored4gud:
I tried to look for the meaning of screeding and plastering. Pretty much same. Please enlighten me, what is this form of screeding u have displayed called?? And what is the purpose after plastering the house.I am working on my house now n keep getting this screeding offer thrown in. But not convinced of its significance.

This is POP Wall Screeding. Different from Plastering with Cement and Plaster Sand. It makes the Wall surface Smoother than when its just plastered Wall. Its called Quality. A painted wall that was screeded has a more quality look than a Painted wall without Screeding.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Night Club On Fire At Adeniran Ogunsanya, Surulere (Pictures) / Ambode Building Bus Terminal In Yaba (Photos) / Beautiful Plaster Of Paris (POP) Installations..pictures Included

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.