Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,901 members, 7,806,635 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

How Many Weeks Is Your Ideal Christmas Break? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Many Weeks Is Your Ideal Christmas Break? (490 Views)

Sancoj An Ideal Revolution Needed In This New Age / ONE Of Nairalander Just Started A Unique Ideal Give Him Support / Is It Ideal For A Guy To Help A Lady Carry Her Handbag? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Many Weeks Is Your Ideal Christmas Break? by Eberex(m): 9:02pm On Nov 29, 2015
Christmas season is fast approaching and most of us are employees, myself inclusive. And one thing we all look forward to is the christmas break.

My company a construction firm will be closing for the year on the 18th December, to resume January 4th January 2016. That's like 2weeks.

If you were to have your way, how many weeks will you like to go for the christmas break? When will you like it to begin and end?

As for me, if I'm to have my way I will start on the 18th and resume on the 11th january 2016. That's 3 weeks.

What about you?

(1) (Reply)

My Sex Libido Is High / Kudos To Nairalanders/admim / BREAKING: Stephen Keshi’s Wife Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.