Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

Ex-senate President Says He's Certain Of Winning Rerun Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-senate President Says He's Certain Of Winning Rerun Election (381 Views)

Afenifere, Ohanaeze Disagree As President Says Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable / Rivers Rerun Election: Live Result Thread / President Says Ministers Won't Award Contracts Again (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Ex-senate President Says He's Certain Of Winning Rerun Election by abokikhalifa: 9:02pm On Nov 29, 2015
Ex-Senate President, David Mark has communicated trust in winning the invalidated election if and when a rerun election is led.

In a report by Vanguard Newspaper, Mark uncovered that he was prepared and sure of overcoming APC Senatorial contender for Benue South, Daniel Onjeh, who tested his triumph at the tribunal.

In an announcement by Mark's Media Assistant, Paul Mumeh, the Senator said he trusted that he won the decision convincingly, and has probably his constituents would end up voting for him once more.

"What ever the situation may be, one thing I know is that my people are solidly behind me . They also appreciate the fact that I have done more than enough to lift up Idoma nation to a position of eminence in the contemporary political history of Nigeria," the statement read.
Continuing, Mark said, 'I won the election clean and clear. If we go back to the polls 100 times , I will still win convincingly.”

[url][/url]http://candygist..com.ng/2015/11/ex-senate-president-says-hes-certain-of.html#more[url][/url]

Re: Ex-senate President Says He's Certain Of Winning Rerun Election by Horlufemi(m): 9:17pm On Nov 29, 2015
Maybe under GEJ
Re: Ex-senate President Says He's Certain Of Winning Rerun Election by Mynd44: 9:17pm On Nov 29, 2015

(1)

Nigeria Government Distracting Gullible Public With Frivolous Corruption Claims / FG Is Yet To Pay Salaries Of Workers In FG Parastals / Photos: Pres Buhari Arrives Nigeria After Attending The China-africa Cooperation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.