Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,902 members, 7,799,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! (30739 Views)

A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants / Can You Trust A Wife Like This? / See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! by Nobody: 11:53pm On Nov 30, 2015
butanep:

You sounded too harsh on her but I know she is a fool.

I blame the guy who is acting like a mugu. I woo you and you start acting moody or strange. Even if you give me your no, I will delete it not to even take about going out for date...

Some guyz need to learn sense in handling women.
women dont want love! there want someone who can beat the hell out of them, treat them like slave. i have notice if you try to love a woman with all ya heart she divert from you.
Re: Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! by RealAlfranco: 11:55pm On Nov 30, 2015
I know a lady that didn't say yes to a "man with bending shaped head, undefined complexion..." Guess what now, the same man is currently in the House of Reps. And the lady is still looking for a guy with normal shaped head and a defined complexion (whatever that means). And if u see da guy now (I'm tempted to write da guy's name,but for the sake of privacy,I won't) ,you'll agree with me that he was never ugly,he was just struggling at da point in time.
My problem with da female folks is simple; the f+ck themselves over after seeing another lady f+ck herself over,over the same issue. Repeatedly. Y'all will never learn.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! by flokii: 11:56pm On Nov 30, 2015
cheesy I swear guys don suffer... ow person go get bending head with undefined complexion

@ OP the guy dey always smile sheepishly like GEJ shey?

na moronn he go be... run
Re: Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 30, 2015
sonofananimal:
women dont want love! there want someone who can beat the hell out of them, treat them like slave. i have notice if you try to love a woman with all ya heart she divert from you.

lipsrsealed
Re: Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 30, 2015
Mindfulness:
You feel irritated in his presence and when you are with him you look at your watch because you want to quickly get away from him and yet you are considering saying yes to till death do us part? Are you mad?
Mindfulness:
You feel irritated in his presence and when you are with him you look at your watch because you want to quickly get away from him and yet you are considering saying yes to till death do us part? Are you mad?
in kagorba3 voice "yes I am mad and even stupid".. Sorry no insult intended.. You see a pit and you want to fall into it, sorry o ok. If you don't like the guy within few minutes you are together how will you like him when he has been glued to you forever, it's just a common sense. How will you even feel when he is making love to you "kayaba" babe I told my first potential girlfriend to go because she is ugly and arrogant to me, although it cost me some consequences that extends to a good number of years but it's better than remaining in a miserable cage till death do you part.. And now am doing fine and ok...And again Women with bad mouth can easily provoke their husband into anger that will make the man beat the woman into a pulp, it seems you like that kind of life unhn if so go for it, *winks* well I don't talk my own o and the rest is in your hand.. Maybe I should paint the picture for you, like you are at home sitting and you see an ugly being with bend head coming in and you are like what kind of baboon is this that will just enter the room without knocking the door and the man is like what kind of a continuous nagging woman is this that keep running her useless mouth on me, today am going to show her that I am the head in this house, and before you know rain of beating fall on you like gbagbagbogbo gbagbigbagba and you are yeeee o ti pa mi o, lolllllll... Am sure you understand what I mean.. If you need more counsel pm

4 Likes

Re: Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! by Billion24(m): 11:59pm On Nov 30, 2015
Do u need to pickup a file, groceries, or you even forgot to take something from home while leaving home and nobody to send on this errands? Send ERRANDERS. Anywhere in Lagos State we go. our services are cheap, secured and fast. For enquiries and errands, call 07017229621 08035063697 address : no 16 Avamba Street, Abaranje, Ikotun Lagos State.
Re: Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! by Blizzy9ja: 12:00am On Dec 01, 2015
You don't marry out of pity... Dats exactly what you're trying to do

1 Like

Re: Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! by butanep(m): 12:03am On Dec 01, 2015
sonofananimal:

Who love help? When a guy knows how to play his card, they will be the one loving you...

2 Likes

Re: Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! by damola1: 12:04am On Dec 01, 2015
RealAlfranco:
I know a lady that didn't say yes to a "man with bending shaped head, undefined complexion..." Guess what now, the same man is currently in the House of Reps. And the lady is still looking for a guy with normal shaped head and a defined complexion (whatever that means). And if u see da guy now (I'm tempted to write da guy's name,but for the sake of privacy,I won't) ,you'll agree with me that he was never ugly,he was just struggling at da point in time.
My problem with da female folks is simple; the f+ck themselves over after seeing another lady f+ck herself over,over the same issue. Repeatedly. Y'all will never learn.

Are you alright?

So it is wise to follow someone you don't dig because they will become president abi

what is good for A is bad for B. Abeg park well

Madam, mistakes are meant to be made as long as they are your mistakes!... Don't fucking marry d guy if you don't dig him.

Life is too short

3 Likes

Re: Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! by Nobody: 12:06am On Dec 01, 2015
The truth is you are just using him because you dont have options like him... if you are going to drop him, then make up your mind to go after the type of guy you like and try to make him.commit if NOT you might just have to settle for what you have.

kagorba3:

The character for now seems nice but it looks fake or something that he's enduring just to get me, cos since I don't like him at all, I don't bother with all those visitations to really access him and whenever he invites and say no he doesn't complain about it.
Re: Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! by Nobody: 12:08am On Dec 01, 2015
butanep:

Who love help? When a guy knows how to play his card, they will be the one loving you...
unless the guy want to play his card like a playboy...
Re: Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! by Nobody: 12:10am On Dec 01, 2015
adeh39:

lipsrsealed
oyah open ya mouth, dont close it so long!
Re: Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 01, 2015
sonofananimal:
oyah open ya mouth, dont close it so long!

Lol...how are you doing?
Re: Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! by RealAlfranco: 12:13am On Dec 01, 2015
damola1:

Are you alright?

So it is wise to follow someone you don't dig because they will become president abi

Madam, mistakes are meant to be made as long as they are your mistakes!... Don't fucking marry d guy if you don't dig him.

Life is too short
You know,you still could have said what you wanted without attacking me right?

2 Likes

Re: Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! by dacovajnr: 12:14am On Dec 01, 2015
I can't shout..post your pic and let's be the one to decide..you might even end up being the ugly one undecidedOniranu...anyways Merry Xmas and Happy New Year in advance to the Beautiful ones
Re: Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! by kajoula(m): 12:14am On Dec 01, 2015
cococandy:
March is only 4months away.
What did you set for March?

Why let it get that far when you're not really into him. You're even keeping him as a back up plan in case someone better looking comes knocking.
Put yourself in his shoes and see if that's a situation you'd like to find yourself in.
Leave her to her opinion 'Coco'
When you don't love him,how come you guys fixed a date.
anyways....Its a circle and it will always come from behind,unaware.
Re: Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! by kittykat1(f): 12:14am On Dec 01, 2015
kagorba3:

The character for now seems nice but it looks fake or something that he's enduring just to get me, cos since I don't like him at all, I don't bother with all those visitations to really access him and whenever he invites and say no he doesn't complain about it.

Take this from a big sister, don't say yes. You deserve to be happy. You deserve to marry a man with the qualities you want. Men rarely ever manage a woman who doesn't have what they want. Why should you manage?
Moreover, your fellow women that have had patience and married the men of their dreams don't have 2 heads. Write down the 10 qualities you want in man and stick to it. Be more out going . Make sure you meet a new guy every week. Be friends with them and be nice too.

Soon you will come across the man you desire.
Re: Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! by Nyceguy92: 12:17am On Dec 01, 2015
[quote author=kagorba3 post=40529258]

What exactly is your problem because your story is in congruent.

Beauty, they say is in the eye of the person looking. This man may not be as ugly as you paint him.

You do not love him much more marrying him, yet you are already wishing your kids resemble you.

If a date has been fixed for the rites, then you must have led him on.

But how come you got involved in the first place? Were you sleeping?

Marriage is not by force; you will save the guy time and resources the earlier you define your stand to him.

Looks like you have sucked the juice out of his purse, that's why you are confused on how to quit w/out ruffling his feathers.

I have spoken my mind.
Re: Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! by Nobody: 12:23am On Dec 01, 2015
adeh39:

Lol...how are you doing?
just dey inside cloth ohh! so today is ya birthday and you didnt even invite me to come over
you no try ohh!
Re: Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! by DICE234(m): 12:25am On Dec 01, 2015
PresVA:
She's foul mouthed and proud about it. . She hasn't 'entered' the marriage, yet anticipating the day she'll "yab" him during quarrels. .preparing for a fight already? undecided

Op, please let the man go.. He'll find a better person.. His look is beyond his control!

And NO, it isn't bad you want someone handsome. .However, why leading him on? Why don't you let him go already? The way you even described him in ur post shows you have no love for him.. pls let him go...

God bless you for this response... best response I saw. Very foul mouthed indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! by TopHand: 12:28am On Dec 01, 2015
damola1:

Are you alright?

Life is too short
I agree with your point but I have issue with the girl, if she know that she is not attracted to the guy why has she been leading him on all this while, why has she been responding to him that it has got the point the guy has now fallen in love with her and wants to marry her, the lady is an insincere person, her case is the case of person who said the soup was not sweet yet palm oil cover all over the mouth
Re: Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! by ifeomaekol(f): 12:29am On Dec 01, 2015
Frm ur story eh I dnt trust dt guy, honestly cos he might be acting so caring n loving jux to trap u into marriage. He knows u dnt love him one bit, n I kw frm ur story u dnt hide ur feelings so wats still keeping him? Pls sis relax n take a chill pill for nw, if he irritates u dt much then dnt make d mistake of marrying him, marriage isn't a childs play n if u end up wt d wrong dude then u ll kw its damn scary, For d genes part----------------rem d gene of a man is stronger, definitely ur baby girls ll look like him end of story.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! by freecocoa(f): 12:31am On Dec 01, 2015
Please let this man go.

No need for dogo turenci.
Re: Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! by OLUJOSHINS(m): 12:33am On Dec 01, 2015
kagorba3:

Huh? So caring, do you care for his contact? undecided

U really seem like a wicked person to Me ooo

someone gave U a sincere advice & this is the best reply U can come up with

4 Likes

Re: Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! by Nobody: 12:36am On Dec 01, 2015
sonofananimal:
just dey inside cloth ohh! so today is ya birthday and you didnt even invite me to come over
you no try ohh!

I'm sorry sir embarassed
Re: Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! by Nobody: 12:37am On Dec 01, 2015
kagorba3:

Huh? So caring, do you care for his contact? undecided

You sound as though your mind is already made up. You definitely don't need any one's advice. I guess you're looking for collaborative comments that would make you feel that you have definitely made the right choice. Good luck to your decisions.
Re: Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! by Decapo: 12:39am On Dec 01, 2015
The girl is just so stup!d and rude how u go meet ur mr handsome wen u go don use ur bad mouth chase dem away nonsense wen u reach 40yrs u go dey shiloh dey ask God where art thou face oh Lord?
Re: Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! by Nobody: 12:45am On Dec 01, 2015
adeh39:

I'm sorry sir embarassed
nayy!
do have a long life and be prosperous in all ya doing! wink
Re: Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! by TopHand: 12:49am On Dec 01, 2015
OLUJOSHINS:

U really seem like a wicked person to Me ooo

someone gave U a sincere advice & this is the best reply U can come up with
Dont believe her the whole logic of her story does not add up and her reasoning is like a nursery school baby, I checked her profile and she only registered yesterday, I think she is just fishing with her cock and bull story

2 Likes

Re: Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! by InvertedHammer: 12:50am On Dec 01, 2015
/
It doesn't make sense for two equally ugly people to get married.

\

1 Like

Re: Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! by orobs93(m): 12:50am On Dec 01, 2015
But him money nor dey iritate u thunder fire u head there

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2 Missing Kids Found In Kaduna (Photos) / ... / Man Cuts Off Own Penis In Akure, Says ‘monster’ Ordered Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.