Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,830 members, 7,802,655 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

Youths, Leaders Of Tomorrow Indeed! Check Out This Hilarious Mathematician - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths, Leaders Of Tomorrow Indeed! Check Out This Hilarious Mathematician (952 Views)

NIGERIA YOUTHS: Leaders Of Tomorrow? / Military Gunboats Hover Around Creeks Ahead Of Tomorrow's Bayelsa Election(pics) / The Nigerian Youths : Leaders Or Ladders? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youths, Leaders Of Tomorrow Indeed! Check Out This Hilarious Mathematician by olujastro: 9:43pm On Nov 29, 2015
I laughed my stomach out this evening in the TV room such that everyone thought I was going crazy after seeing this super talent in Mathematics.
These are the kind of youths you'll find on Nairaland criticising and insulting bright minds like Fashola. Ordinary 'x' they can't find.
No wonder you don't see reasonable and educating comments on NL anymore. Dullards have hijacked the site. As a result, most of my friends don't read comments here anymore. We just read the news and move to the next.

2 Likes

Re: Youths, Leaders Of Tomorrow Indeed! Check Out This Hilarious Mathematician by RingimKabir(m): 9:44pm On Nov 29, 2015
She is CORRECT!

1 Like

Re: Youths, Leaders Of Tomorrow Indeed! Check Out This Hilarious Mathematician by Cletus244(m): 9:56pm On Nov 29, 2015
But the hand writing are same na

4 Likes

Re: Youths, Leaders Of Tomorrow Indeed! Check Out This Hilarious Mathematician by kliq(m): 10:37pm On Nov 29, 2015
Hahaha cheesy
Re: Youths, Leaders Of Tomorrow Indeed! Check Out This Hilarious Mathematician by ruffhandu: 11:20pm On Nov 29, 2015
Cletus244:
But the hand writing are same na

Created by same, just for laffs I guess
Re: Youths, Leaders Of Tomorrow Indeed! Check Out This Hilarious Mathematician by newbornmacho(m): 11:20pm On Nov 29, 2015
[Hahahahaha.quote author=olujastro post=40529831]I laughed my stomach out this evening in the TV room such that everyone thought I was going crazy after seeing this super talent in Mathematics.
These are the kind of youths you'll find on Nairaland criticising and insulting bright minds like Fashola. Ordinary 'x' they can't find.
No wonder you don't see reasonable and educating comments on NL anymore. Dullards have hijacked the site. As a result, most of my friends don't read comments here anymore. We just read the news and move to the next. [/quote]
Re: Youths, Leaders Of Tomorrow Indeed! Check Out This Hilarious Mathematician by newbornmacho(m): 11:26pm On Nov 29, 2015
[Hahahahaha.quote author=olujastro post=40529831]I laughed my stomach out this evening in the TV room such that everyone thought I was going crazy after seeing this super talent in Mathematics.
No wonder you don't see reasonable and educating comments on NL anymore. Dullards have hijacked the site. As a result, most of my friends don't read comments here anymore. We just read the news and move to the next. [/quote][quote][/quote]
Re: Youths, Leaders Of Tomorrow Indeed! Check Out This Hilarious Mathematician by Misternas89(m): 11:29pm On Nov 29, 2015
undecided. And u expect say ds go dey funny to me abi?? When i no see fuel buy even @ the "skyrocketed" price. Mtcchhhhheewww
Re: Youths, Leaders Of Tomorrow Indeed! Check Out This Hilarious Mathematician by newbornmacho(m): 11:30pm On Nov 29, 2015
Re: Youths, Leaders Of Tomorrow Indeed! Check Out This Hilarious Mathematician by newbornmacho(m): 11:33pm On Nov 29, 2015
Hilarious
Re: Youths, Leaders Of Tomorrow Indeed! Check Out This Hilarious Mathematician by newbornmacho(m): 11:52pm On Nov 29, 2015
[code][/code]mmmmm lipsrsealed
olujastro:
I laughed my stomach out this evening in the TV room such that everyone thought I was going crazy after seeing this super talent in Mathematics.
No wonder you don't see reasonable and educating comments on NL anymore. Dullards have hijacked the site. As a result, most of my friends don't read comments here anymore. We just read the news and move to the next.

(1) (Reply)

OEAS Supports Biafra's Secession / Pls Help.......what Should I Do? / FFK Says Hell Will Loose If El-zakzaky, Kanu Or Dasuki Is Murdered In Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.