Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,478 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

Tears! Greece Is Badly Messed Up In Debt. Over 18,500 Women Selling Sex For Food - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Tears! Greece Is Badly Messed Up In Debt. Over 18,500 Women Selling Sex For Food (4225 Views)

Greece Wildfires - About 80 Dead And Many More Still Missing / Gambia Sells Yahya Jammeh's Cars, Planes To Pay Off Debt / "No Voter ID, No Sex For Kenyan Men" - Kenyan Female Politician (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tears! Greece Is Badly Messed Up In Debt. Over 18,500 Women Selling Sex For Food by mazechdotcom: 9:54pm On Nov 29, 2015
Who missed this latest report yesterday Sad!!

Six years of crippling financial crisis has sent Greek female students to the streets. A new report revealed that over 18,500 Greek women are now working as prostitutes, selling sex for as little as $2 with others doing it 'just for a cheese pie or a sandwich because they are hungry and looking for food.

This is a terrible situation. No money for food!! cry sad

See what's going on in Greece right now...

Click here - https://www.mazech.com/crisis

1 Share

Re: Tears! Greece Is Badly Messed Up In Debt. Over 18,500 Women Selling Sex For Food by mazechdotcom: 9:54pm On Nov 29, 2015
cry

Re: Tears! Greece Is Badly Messed Up In Debt. Over 18,500 Women Selling Sex For Food by kllinxman(m): 9:58pm On Nov 29, 2015
Thought they voted YES, to EU bailout.
Re: Tears! Greece Is Badly Messed Up In Debt. Over 18,500 Women Selling Sex For Food by mazechdotcom: 10:00pm On Nov 29, 2015
kllinxman:

Seems it didn't work to feed their women. Greek women have found deadly alternative approach to help themselves. Sad! sad
Re: Tears! Greece Is Badly Messed Up In Debt. Over 18,500 Women Selling Sex For Food by Paulpaulpaul(m): 10:05pm On Nov 29, 2015
God bless Nigeria.

Though we owe but this lethal alternative isn't our option
Re: Tears! Greece Is Badly Messed Up In Debt. Over 18,500 Women Selling Sex For Food by Ezerbullet(m): 10:07pm On Nov 29, 2015
They still have regular power supply *sips tea*

3 Likes

Re: Tears! Greece Is Badly Messed Up In Debt. Over 18,500 Women Selling Sex For Food by nobilis: 10:15pm On Nov 29, 2015
kllinxman:

Thought they refused the bailout when EU gave them that long list if terms and conditions to be met before the funds are released to them??

That was where I stopped following their story oo.
Re: Tears! Greece Is Badly Messed Up In Debt. Over 18,500 Women Selling Sex For Food by mazechdotcom: 11:05pm On Nov 29, 2015
nobilis:

Thought they refused the bailout when EU gave them that long list if terms and conditions to be met before the funds are released to them??

That was where I stopped following their story oo.

Go to www.mazech.com. Search for Greece to read all former and latest gists about them
Re: Tears! Greece Is Badly Messed Up In Debt. Over 18,500 Women Selling Sex For Food by LaudateII: 11:31pm On Dec 01, 2015
What happened to that citizenship programme they were selling?? shocked
Re: Tears! Greece Is Badly Messed Up In Debt. Over 18,500 Women Selling Sex For Food by chigoizie7(m): 12:00am On Dec 02, 2015
How much is this gonna cost me to get a greek citizenship?

$2k?
Re: Tears! Greece Is Badly Messed Up In Debt. Over 18,500 Women Selling Sex For Food by Nobody: 12:24am On Dec 03, 2015
Kai! This is not good but I think now is the best time to travel to Greece. Do we have Greek embassy here in Lagos? grin

1 Like

Re: Tears! Greece Is Badly Messed Up In Debt. Over 18,500 Women Selling Sex For Food by vedaxcool(m): 8:30am On Dec 03, 2015
We live in a wicked world, where heartless bankers and creditors don't give a damn of how deep their reach hurts! This is sad,that is why we should demand a fair world, where Equality and Justice prevail.
Re: Tears! Greece Is Badly Messed Up In Debt. Over 18,500 Women Selling Sex For Food by mazechdotcom: 6:48pm On Dec 06, 2015
Hhmm...
Re: Tears! Greece Is Badly Messed Up In Debt. Over 18,500 Women Selling Sex For Food by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 06, 2015
vedaxcool:
We live in a wicked world, where heartless bankers and creditors don't give a damn of how deep their reach hurts! This is sad,that is why we should demand a fair world, where Equality and Justice prevail.

Demand a fair world from who exactly? The Rothschilds or the Federal Reserve Cartel ? grin

The 4 horsemen of Banking [Bank of America, JP Morgan Chase, Citigroup & Wells Fargo) own the 4 horsemen of Oil [Exxon Mobil, Royal Dutch/Shell, BP & Chevron Texaco]; in tandem with Deutsche Bank, BNP, Barclays and other european old money behemoths that have enslaved humanity for centuries.

“Give me control over a nations currency, and I care not who makes its laws - Baron M.A Rothschild.”

What do you think the war in Syria is all about? ISIS? - No! My friend, It's about Oil & Money, and if you really want equality & justice, better get in line and embrace Lord Vladimirovich Putin - The saviour of all humanity and the conqueror of the AngloZionist empire. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tears! Greece Is Badly Messed Up In Debt. Over 18,500 Women Selling Sex For Food by vedaxcool(m): 7:47am On Dec 07, 2015
Zoharariel:

Demand a fair world from who exactly? The Rothschilds or the Federal Reserve Cartel ? grin

The 4 horsemen of Banking [Bank of America, JP Morgan Chase, Citigroup & Wells Fargo) own the 4 horsemen of Oil [Exxon Mobil, Royal Dutch/Shell, BP & Chevron Texaco]; in tandem with Deutsche Bank, BNP, Barclays and other european old money behemoths that have enslaved humanity for centuries.

“Give me control over a nations currency, and I care not who makes its laws - Baron M.A Rothschild.”

What do you think the war in Syria is all about? ISIS? - No! My friend, It's about Oil & Money, and if you really want equality & justice, better get in line and embrace Lord Vladimirovich Putin - The saviour of all humanity and the conqueror of the AngloZionist empire. grin

I am sorry Putin the criminal is only concerned about how he can become rich and massage his huge ego not about global justice in anyway!
Re: Tears! Greece Is Badly Messed Up In Debt. Over 18,500 Women Selling Sex For Food by mazechdotcom: 8:15am On Dec 07, 2015
Hhhmmm undecided
Re: Tears! Greece Is Badly Messed Up In Debt. Over 18,500 Women Selling Sex For Food by Missy89(f): 12:03pm On Dec 07, 2015
vedaxcool:

I am sorry Putin the criminal is only concerned about how he can become rich and massage his huge ego not about global justice in anyway!

When conspiracy theorist talk about how Putin is fighting the NWO and preventing the Rothschild from taking over, Remind them that there is a Rothschild and sons bank in Moscow grin

1 Like

Re: Tears! Greece Is Badly Messed Up In Debt. Over 18,500 Women Selling Sex For Food by vedaxcool(m): 12:51pm On Dec 07, 2015
Missy89:

When conspiracy theorist talk about how Putin is fighting the NWO and preventing the Rothschild from taking over, Remind them that there is a Rothschild and sons bank in Moscow grin

indeed most banks in Russia are dealing the russians a deadly blow, imagine taking a morgage for $150, 000 then paying $200, 000 and still owing $100, 000 more. this people are jokers, Putin does not give a sh!t of any Justice whatsoever he is just about self perpetuation.
Re: Tears! Greece Is Badly Messed Up In Debt. Over 18,500 Women Selling Sex For Food by Rossikk(m): 3:59pm On Dec 07, 2015
Ezerbullet:
They still have regular power supply *sips tea*
Believe me, power supply is not everything. Power supply with negative economic growth, massive inflation, and collapsed businesses, is not where you want to go.
Re: Tears! Greece Is Badly Messed Up In Debt. Over 18,500 Women Selling Sex For Food by mazechdotcom: 6:33am On Dec 08, 2015
Hhmm, I missed a lot since I visited this page. I didn't know people are still talking here and bringing out valuable points smiley
Re: Tears! Greece Is Badly Messed Up In Debt. Over 18,500 Women Selling Sex For Food by dombango: 5:18pm On Dec 14, 2015
greek girls are super sexy...and nowadays they openly sell theyr body at the streets....thats very sad

Re: Tears! Greece Is Badly Messed Up In Debt. Over 18,500 Women Selling Sex For Food by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 15, 2015
Be sure to take some food with you grin

You would surely enjoy yourself with a sack of biscuits and malt wink

On a serious note, it is very unfortunate and is not disimilar to way our students have to hustle to survive.

What surprises me about most of the comments thus far, is the absence criticism and abuse of the Greek female students as one would expect if a similar story was written about African female students.
Zoharariel:
Kai! This is not good but I think now is the best time to travel to Greece. Do we have Greek embassy here in Lagos? grin
Re: Tears! Greece Is Badly Messed Up In Debt. Over 18,500 Women Selling Sex For Food by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 15, 2015
Maybe you could just give their immigration officers a bag of rice >: grin cheesy
chigoizie7:
How much is this gonna cost me to get a greek citizenship?

$2k?

1 Like

Re: Tears! Greece Is Badly Messed Up In Debt. Over 18,500 Women Selling Sex For Food by chigoizie7(m): 7:37pm On Dec 15, 2015
GenBuhari:
Maybe you could just give their immigration officers a bag of rice >: grin cheesy

I will even add a gallon of groundnut oil, @tleast make d guy no get double mind.

(1) (Reply)

Which Country Can Defeat America / 9-year-old Boy, Stripped, Tied To A Tree, And Whipped For Missing School / Pakistani -american To Charged For Nyc Bomb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.