Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

'I Got My Dad With My Friend's Mum - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'I Got My Dad With My Friend's Mum (994 Views)

"My Dad Is A Pastor!" - Lady Begs Guy Threatening To Leak Her Nudes For 15k(Pic) / How I Caught My Dad With A Neighbours Maid. / URGENTLY!! I Need Advice My Friend Mum Wants Me To Sleep With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Got My Dad With My Friend's Mum by abokikhalifa: 10:09pm On Nov 29, 2015
''Dear Candy Readers,

My name is Shola. I am a 21-year-old lady in my final year in the university. I have a smoldering issue that needs advice before I do something stupid.
My parents have been married for over 20 years now and they appear to be very happy with each other and we children have been very close to them. I have been especially close to dad and I am very mad at him at the moment because he did something I never expected him to do.

It happened last month when I came back from school and went to visit my best friend, Rita who lives with her mother in another part of the town. Her parents are divorced so her mother goes into one relationship or the other. Rita tells me about the men that come to visit and this time, she told me of a certain man who has been so nice to her, takes her shopping and gives her loads of money.
I was not really interested in such stories but she gushed so much about the man that I actually looked forward to meeting him. We were in her room when a car drove into their compound and shortly after, we heard her mum call her and we went to the sitting room to greet her and that was when I got the shocker of my life.

posted by candygist
[url][/url]http://candygist..com.ng/2015/11/i-got-my-dad-with-my-friends-mum.html#more[url][/url]

Re: 'I Got My Dad With My Friend's Mum by alterswerve(m): 10:23pm On Nov 29, 2015
Woh! Beta post the whole story here or its a NO STORY
Re: 'I Got My Dad With My Friend's Mum by wordbank(m): 10:23pm On Nov 29, 2015
All ds kind story dey tire me to read
Re: 'I Got My Dad With My Friend's Mum by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 29, 2015
Jesu!..na ur picture be dat
Re: 'I Got My Dad With My Friend's Mum by nerdfrost(m): 10:56pm On Nov 29, 2015
Which kian american romance film be dis? End time father
Re: 'I Got My Dad With My Friend's Mum by Lobolintin(m): 10:58pm On Nov 29, 2015
''Dear Candy Readers,

My name is Shola. I am a 21-year-old lady in my final year in the university. I have a smoldering issue that needs advice before I do something stupid.
My parents have been married for over 20 years now and they appear to be very happy with each other and we children have been very close to them. I have been especially close to dad and I am very mad at him at the moment because he did something I never expected him to do.

It happened last month when I came back from school and went to visit my best friend, Rita who lives with her mother in another part of the town. Her parents are divorced so her mother goes into one relationship or the other. Rita tells me about the men that come to visit and this time, she told me of a certain man who has been so nice to her, takes her shopping and gives her loads of money.
I was not really interested in such stories but she gushed so much about the man that I actually looked forward to meeting him. We were in her room when a car drove into their compound and shortly after, we heard her mum call her and we went to the sitting room to greet her and that was when I got the shocker of my life.
There was my beloved father on the couch with Rita's mum on his laps and they were kissing like teenagers. I was surprised at what I saw that it took me a while to come to terms with the situation and when I found my voice, I screamed in shock. That was when he saw me and sprang up from where he sat.
I practically ran out of the house and since then, dad has been doing everything to pacify me not to tell mum but I am not sure if I can hold it any longer. As much as I want to forgive him, I still can't forget the scene and the knowledge that he could betray mum that way.
What do I do?
Shola,
Lagos."
Re: 'I Got My Dad With My Friend's Mum by Manfred05(m): 11:00pm On Nov 29, 2015
abokikhalifa:
''Dear Candy Readers,

posted by candygist
[url][/url]http://candygist..com.ng/2015/11/i-got-my-dad-with-my-friends-mum.html#more[url][/url]
your story sweet but e no belle full me
Re: 'I Got My Dad With My Friend's Mum by IamLEGEND1: 11:01pm On Nov 29, 2015
na timaya dey dat picture?

(1) (Reply)

Is It True Dt D Way A Gal Holds Gala Or Cucumber Is D Way She Does A Dicck / Why Do Some Ladies Want Their Mother-in-law Dead Before Marrying Their Husbands / My Daring Heart Has Landed Me In The Gathering Of Scorpions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.