Stats: 3,143,272 members, 7,780,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:36 PM

Flavour And Chidinma Kiss On Stage At #Phynofest - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour And Chidinma Kiss On Stage At #Phynofest (45658 Views)

Flavour And Daughters Rock Matching Arsenal Outfit To Celebrate Wenger / Kiss Daniel And Chidinma Ekile Rehearsing In The Bedroom (Photos) / Cute Photo Of Omoni Oboli And Chidinma (2) (3) (4)

Re: Flavour And Chidinma Kiss On Stage At #Phynofest by bettercreature(m): 8:06am On Nov 30, 2015
How can this stewpid lady be kissing somebody who already has a young baby mama
This is called prostitution in my book
Re: Flavour And Chidinma Kiss On Stage At #Phynofest by Sammyblaq(m): 8:06am On Nov 30, 2015
We saw the duo kissed in Ololufe...na video. They kissed on stage... na stage managed. Am patiently waiting for the LEAK.
Not my business sha... is allowed!
Re: Flavour And Chidinma Kiss On Stage At #Phynofest by HirstMOG(m): 8:10am On Nov 30, 2015
It seems Chidinma has taken her words back, cos she once said she won't marry a celebrity. Highlife master I hail u.
Re: Flavour And Chidinma Kiss On Stage At #Phynofest by homesteady(m): 8:13am On Nov 30, 2015
Is it that this Flavour get charm for mouth ni? This is not just natural.
Re: Flavour And Chidinma Kiss On Stage At #Phynofest by Spells(m): 8:15am On Nov 30, 2015
ajixkhid1:
Waiting 4 her to come n say its good acting.
like she said b4 wen thr music video went viral.
girls b lying since 20AD
Dem no get eye flavour of all people
Iranu oshi
u just said ma mind
Re: Flavour And Chidinma Kiss On Stage At #Phynofest by obinnashady(m): 8:17am On Nov 30, 2015
This gal don dey turn to Ashawo small small,f*ck tekno,Bleep iceprince,f*ck flavour,crush on phyno..came out openly to deny all.now this photo..I wonder what she'll say this time.
Re: Flavour And Chidinma Kiss On Stage At #Phynofest by Ibebe: 8:20am On Nov 30, 2015
Babymamarism in process.....
Re: Flavour And Chidinma Kiss On Stage At #Phynofest by DrGud: 8:24am On Nov 30, 2015
angry waka pass
Re: Flavour And Chidinma Kiss On Stage At #Phynofest by wealthmi1: 8:24am On Nov 30, 2015
U guys ma get rotten mind ooo !
That was just a "holy kiss". Which was cool.
In short,l gave Chidinma same unholy kiss,sorry,holy kiss at d back of dat stage for 15 minutes.Ask Lil Kesh and Oga Boss. grin
Re: Flavour And Chidinma Kiss On Stage At #Phynofest by naijacoolgist(f): 8:27am On Nov 30, 2015
Thought she was dating Tecno?
Re: Flavour And Chidinma Kiss On Stage At #Phynofest by wiZbanky(m): 8:32am On Nov 30, 2015
Harbosede02:
She the way he grabbed her..... Uhmmm
it's like u want such kissing too
Re: Flavour And Chidinma Kiss On Stage At #Phynofest by Ryda(m): 8:32am On Nov 30, 2015
Seems as if Flavour is kissing a skul gyal angry
Re: Flavour And Chidinma Kiss On Stage At #Phynofest by Stuntkid172(m): 8:35am On Nov 30, 2015
chidimma, see how your mama dey look you. Na MI na him fit u. Flavour is 2 tall 4 u.
Re: Flavour And Chidinma Kiss On Stage At #Phynofest by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 30, 2015
baby mama number three loading
Re: Flavour And Chidinma Kiss On Stage At #Phynofest by alexov(m): 8:37am On Nov 30, 2015
Nooooooo!!! Flavour stop this rough play o
Re: Flavour And Chidinma Kiss On Stage At #Phynofest by isholaademola86(m): 8:39am On Nov 30, 2015
Choi. . Chidi baby. . Oh datz Lomantic
Re: Flavour And Chidinma Kiss On Stage At #Phynofest by Galaxydon1(m): 8:40am On Nov 30, 2015
Girls have chicken brain, i mean fish. Infact they have rat brain.. Thats why they are easily deceived. What a wasted beauty.

Re: Flavour And Chidinma Kiss On Stage At #Phynofest by Herbeolar(m): 8:41am On Nov 30, 2015
Re: Flavour And Chidinma Kiss On Stage At #Phynofest by KingRaoul: 8:44am On Nov 30, 2015
How come flavour gets everyones dream girl? That guy is a real ladies man
Re: Flavour And Chidinma Kiss On Stage At #Phynofest by ThoniaSlim(f): 8:47am On Nov 30, 2015
If this is true, then Chidinma just disappointed big time! I thought she was smarter than this?

Re: Flavour And Chidinma Kiss On Stage At #Phynofest by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 30, 2015
Cradle snatching!
Re: Flavour And Chidinma Kiss On Stage At #Phynofest by simpleseyi: 8:50am On Nov 30, 2015
Kezifils:
They kissed in the musical video and dey just brot the kiss out in reality to silence all that said the kiss wasn't real. The kiss does not mean dey re dating. I kiss my fellow co-worker sometimes, means nothing

Please do you work in a brothel where you kiss different prosti-tutes at will?
Re: Flavour And Chidinma Kiss On Stage At #Phynofest by deramarks(f): 8:50am On Nov 30, 2015
Heh! Did david also kiss golaith? And onye ahia ntu still claims she b virgin. Make wwe see road abeg
Re: Flavour And Chidinma Kiss On Stage At #Phynofest by Arise001: 8:52am On Nov 30, 2015
It's a photo shopped kissing. The camera did not get close enough. If not you notice that the closing in is more on the waist than on the lips. ;DIt's a photo shopped kissing. The camera did not get close enough. If not you notice that the closing in is more on the waist than on the lips. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha. I love film tricks in reverse
Re: Flavour And Chidinma Kiss On Stage At #Phynofest by repogirl(f): 8:56am On Nov 30, 2015
Chidinma! Chidinma! Chidinma!

Becareful ooooo, hmm, you better be careful if you know sey u no wan become babymama no. 3 because even flavour's kiss sef di kwa very potent, I ghota go? angry
Re: Flavour And Chidinma Kiss On Stage At #Phynofest by Favolly(f): 9:01am On Nov 30, 2015
Y'all have no chill at all mehn!

The kiss was obviously just for the show. Well, I'm hoping it was just for the show cry
Re: Flavour And Chidinma Kiss On Stage At #Phynofest by ayinde2ade(m): 9:04am On Nov 30, 2015
Is diz End Time Kiss?
Re: Flavour And Chidinma Kiss On Stage At #Phynofest by IAmTobore(m): 9:07am On Nov 30, 2015
sugarbelly1:
omo mehnn. See more photos of Chidinma and Flavour kissing. @http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2015/11/flavour-and-chidinma-share-intimate.html?m=0
You don join nairaland?

Re: Flavour And Chidinma Kiss On Stage At #Phynofest by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 30, 2015
She too dey flirt, and I dislike her for that...
Re: Flavour And Chidinma Kiss On Stage At #Phynofest by DickSin(m): 9:12am On Nov 30, 2015
Flavour be like 'standing fan'
And Chidinma.... Coke bottle grin

Re: Flavour And Chidinma Kiss On Stage At #Phynofest by cabaliciouscabal: 9:12am On Nov 30, 2015
philfrey08:

cry Chidnmma cry

I wish her safe delivery in advance.

But I'm here waiting for you Chidinma

Hope ur wait won't be in vain!

Sorry for ur pains and loses.

Re: Flavour And Chidinma Kiss On Stage At #Phynofest by butanep(m): 9:13am On Nov 30, 2015
Flavour is not that tall but with a very short Chidimma, he became very tall...

I don't just like short girls...

Halima Abubakar Goes Bald Following Drug Reactions After Surgery (photo) / Bbnaija 2018 Winner, Miracle Protected By Bodyguards To A Secret Location(video) / Dancer Kaffy Opens Up On Divorce From Husband Joseph Ameh (Video)