Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Flavour And Chidinma Kiss On Stage At #Phynofest - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour And Chidinma Kiss On Stage At #Phynofest (45699 Views)

Flavour And Daughters Rock Matching Arsenal Outfit To Celebrate Wenger / Kiss Daniel And Chidinma Ekile Rehearsing In The Bedroom (Photos) / Cute Photo Of Omoni Oboli And Chidinma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flavour And Chidinma Kiss On Stage At #Phynofest by Trueyarn(m): 1:00pm On Nov 30, 2015
...i saw it live and i knew they did it to get tongues wagging...publicity stunt was what came to my mind until that look came up on chidinma's face after the hug
...something tells me she sees a life patner in flavour...
Re: Flavour And Chidinma Kiss On Stage At #Phynofest by Temysteve(m): 1:14pm On Nov 30, 2015
zerozeroseven:
shocked gehl wey I dey trip for cry
Shoo!!!!
Re: Flavour And Chidinma Kiss On Stage At #Phynofest by Bamz(m): 1:17pm On Nov 30, 2015
Deejavuu:
What's with the kiss undecided

See her stretching. ...

It's sexy and cute. Do you have a bf sef?
Re: Flavour And Chidinma Kiss On Stage At #Phynofest by Bamz(m): 1:20pm On Nov 30, 2015
Kezifils:
They kissed in the musical video and dey just brot the kiss out in reality to silence all that said the kiss wasn't real. The kiss does not mean dey re dating. I kiss my fellow co-worker sometimes, means nothing

Why don't I have that kinda colleague? embarassed

I want to meet your coworker smiley
Re: Flavour And Chidinma Kiss On Stage At #Phynofest by preetyb(f): 1:23pm On Nov 30, 2015
Akposkool:
Is chidinma really a virgin as she claims, i really
wanna know. Thought she and flavor are just
friends as they Always claim.
Well they might just be drowned in the ecstasy
of that song they did
Was it planned or was it coincidental? Too many
questions about these two.
But seriously the height difference is like
watching rey mysterio standing before big show.
Lol lets not go into that. No high heel fit help this
ministry i tell you.
But she looked taller in that ololufe video when
they were kissing abi na stool she stand upon
that day, well no stool on stage now lol.
This is like looking at lAdy gaga without make
up.
Still love this duo though.
U bad sha
Re: Flavour And Chidinma Kiss On Stage At #Phynofest by Vyolet(f): 1:29pm On Nov 30, 2015
Flavor should get responsible for once in his life,I don't know Igbo men to be this randy.
I know he would tell Chidinma,he loves her more than other girls and he would only accept their kids but wont marry them.
Anyways,Annie Macauly is an inspiration to the bullshit takers.
Re: Flavour And Chidinma Kiss On Stage At #Phynofest by davide470(m): 1:29pm On Nov 30, 2015
ThoniaSlim:
If this is true, then Chidinma just disappointed big time! I thought she was smarter than this?
I watched this yesterday on SoundCity. They were rendering their "Ife" song, and since they kissed in the song, the 'audience' would be disappointed if they didn't kiss to buttress the song.

Well, to me, it is just theatrics..

I may be very wrong too.
Re: Flavour And Chidinma Kiss On Stage At #Phynofest by Mekky05(m): 1:34pm On Nov 30, 2015
ajixkhid1:
Waiting 4 her to come n say its good acting.
like she said b4 wen thr music video went viral.
girls b lying since 20AD
Dem no get eye flavour of all people
Iranu oshi
Your hating will soon kill u! That's how u poured your venom on linda ikeji in the other thread,now its flavour and chidinma.. My yellowbar bloda,comot you're eye for we igbos. Bikonu!
Re: Flavour And Chidinma Kiss On Stage At #Phynofest by suzanne973: 2:36pm On Nov 30, 2015
cry undecided lipsrsealed warrisdis na...frm tekno to flavour...chai...dis girl has a thing fr losers sha
Re: Flavour And Chidinma Kiss On Stage At #Phynofest by yosmen: 2:39pm On Nov 30, 2015
she looked underaged comparing the height and the kiss
Re: Flavour And Chidinma Kiss On Stage At #Phynofest by elvision1(m): 4:05pm On Nov 30, 2015
I thought I was the only one that remembered her saying she can never date/marry anybody in the entertainment industry. Girl wey I dey trip for.keep my virginity for her..she just dey fu ck up!
Re: Flavour And Chidinma Kiss On Stage At #Phynofest by KimnanaTweety(f): 4:12pm On Nov 30, 2015
end time Chidinma, End time Flavor....end time Kiss
Re: Flavour And Chidinma Kiss On Stage At #Phynofest by tudeyzamani: 4:20pm On Nov 30, 2015
Monkey dey work baboon dey chop.....Tekno jst dey dere dey form friendship
Re: Flavour And Chidinma Kiss On Stage At #Phynofest by alaskido(m): 4:40pm On Nov 30, 2015
Flavour, I bind you in the of the Holy Ghost. Any evil plan you have on this small sweet Chidinma, I send Holy Ghost Fire to scatter your plans. Na wetin? Na only you get penis? Haba, menene? You want to pregnant all the girls for Nigeria before you go rest. You want to break 2 Face record?

Look Flavour, you better stop this if na joke. This girl wey I don dey programme for long. I go send Boko Haram for you o. The stupid girl self just stand make this second hand man dey kiss her. There is God ooooo. Okay now, Kwantinu.
Re: Flavour And Chidinma Kiss On Stage At #Phynofest by somtoto(m): 4:55pm On Nov 30, 2015
chai i will call dis one child abuse! d girl short die
Re: Flavour And Chidinma Kiss On Stage At #Phynofest by Gabrendo(m): 5:32pm On Nov 30, 2015
Wat of Anna Ebiere? His baby mama. This celebs and promiscuity.
Re: Flavour And Chidinma Kiss On Stage At #Phynofest by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 30, 2015
Mekky05:
Your hating will soon kill u! That's how u poured your venom on linda ikeji in the other thread,now its flavour and chidinma.. My yellowbar bloda,comot you're eye for we igbos. Bikonu!
You jz dumb bruv
so u happy with her n flavour ?
Even with two baby mamas ?
Well u jz qave me an incline of wat u igbos do .. fornication runs in ur blood.
Bk to d matter hw z them kissing a success dat i wud b hating on
m miss kedike fan to d call.
bt a relationship with flavour z a biq NO.
Re: Flavour And Chidinma Kiss On Stage At #Phynofest by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 30, 2015
valencia25:
Finally, the rumour has been confirmed by the two celebrities.

Most people have been saying this for sometime but the curiosity has been cleared now, can we all move on and expect a baby now cheesy

Source: http://www.gistplanet.net/2015/11/flavour-and-chidinma-kissed-intimately-live-on-stage-phynofest.html
hahahahhahaahaha! Ask 2baba Flavour you go hail!
Re: Flavour And Chidinma Kiss On Stage At #Phynofest by Elle277(f): 8:57pm On Nov 30, 2015
ollah1:

You ruined everything with the emboldened. You don't know how female brains are wired. Don't you understand what it means when a woman disses a man? Don't be surprised if Elle277 listens to flavour's musics consistently and wish she could have a taste of him for just few minutes.
hahahaha...no be me o...gush I hate his guts,pls I know I want in a man! celebrity my foot!
Re: Flavour And Chidinma Kiss On Stage At #Phynofest by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 30, 2015
Elle277:
hahahaha...no be me o...gush I hate his guts,pls I know I want in a man! celebrity my foot!

Lol, this isn't the first time girls scream about the qualities they hate in a man when it's the compete opposite. They cld even be dating one that possess all those qualities and more. No be today dear .
Re: Flavour And Chidinma Kiss On Stage At #Phynofest by Elle277(f): 9:05pm On Nov 30, 2015
ollah1:

Lol, this isn't the first time girls scream about the qualities they hate in a man when it's the compete opposite. They cld even be dating one that possess all those qualities and more. No be today dear .
And I call that "desperation "
Re: Flavour And Chidinma Kiss On Stage At #Phynofest by Mekky05(m): 7:56am On Dec 01, 2015
ajixkhid1:

You jz dumb bruv
so u happy with her n flavour ?
Even with two baby mamas ?
Well u jz qave me an incline of wat u igbos do .. fornication runs in ur blood.
Bk to d matter hw z them kissing a success dat i wud b hating on
m miss kedike fan to d call.
bt a relationship with flavour z a biq NO.
You ain't saying nothing mate.. Get a life.
Re: Flavour And Chidinma Kiss On Stage At #Phynofest by theDEVILisHERE: 9:45pm On Dec 01, 2015
Vyolet:
Flavor should get responsible for once in his life,I don't know Igbo men to be this randy.
I know he would tell Chidinma,he loves her more than other girls and he would only accept their kids but wont marry them.
Anyways,Annie Macauly is an inspiration to the bullshit takers.

Flavour is from a polygamous home
Such behaviour is expected from people who grewup in such situations

This is why polygamy is not encouraged in Igbo land
It breeds Irresponsibility
Re: Flavour And Chidinma Kiss On Stage At #Phynofest by Babe2sure(f): 3:23am On Dec 02, 2015
idinc:
Nah I don't think we shud b expectin a baby as Chidinma is too young to even menstruate.Can't u see she kissed him like a 3yr old wud kiss her dad.

Lmao!

1 Like

Re: Flavour And Chidinma Kiss On Stage At #Phynofest by donttery(m): 11:30pm On Dec 02, 2015
zerozeroseven:
shocked gehl wey I dey trip for cry

guy no worry na photoshop......na u gt chidima flavour is just a caretaker

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ruggedman Hosts Tubaba & Annie Idibia To A Dinner In Victoria Island,lagos(pics / Davido fulfills his promise to Shoki Shitta, Gives him ₦1M in cash / Kingsley Abasili, Pete Edochie's Lookalike. Just Like Father & Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.