Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,272 members, 7,780,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:34 PM

Is Russia Building Up Air Defense Shield All Over Syria? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Is Russia Building Up Air Defense Shield All Over Syria? (2613 Views)

Why Is Russia So Dangerous? / Russia Deploys S-400 Air Defense System To Syrian Base (Pictures) - Mod Russia / Russian Jamming System Blocks All NATO Electronics Over Syria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Russia Building Up Air Defense Shield All Over Syria? by scully95: 1:58am On Nov 30, 2015
[img]http://4.bp..com/-rKvEnBOgmfc/VlueRm8Q1FI/AAAAAAAApV4/QU1uo6Pkz-o/s640/s400.jpg[/img]
Russia is actually building an all-over air defense zone in Syria, according to Russian Zvezda TV channel. The Hmeymim air base, Russian jets and also pilots will be protected by the most advanced Russian weapons.

After a Turkish jet shot down a Russian Su-24 bomber over Syria, the Russian Defense Minister reported to President Vladimir Putin that the air defense system around the base needed to be enhanced.

The president said approved the move and 24 hours later an S-400 missile defense system was deployed to the Hmeymim base.

The S-400, an upgrade of the S-300 Growler family, is a new-generation anti-aircraft defense system operated solely by the Russian military. It knows no equals in the world, including the US-made Patriot system.

The S-400 ensures air defense using long- and medium-range missiles that can hit aerial targets at ranges of up to 400 kilometers. It is also can hit ground and sea targets.

The system is not only versatile but also very mobile. It has a mobile deployment time of 15 minutes, and a stand-by deployment time of only 15 seconds.
Meanwhile, the Russian Air Force task unit continues to carry out airstrikes against Islamic State (ISIL) positions in Syria. Russian jets are conducting up to 80 sorties a day.

Russia plans to build up its anti-ISIL offensive in Syria. New Su-27 and Su-30 jets are expected to be deployed to the Hmeymim base in the near future. Russian pilots will also be equipped with advanced electronic warfare devices.
- See more at: http://nigeriaproperty-real..com/2015/11/is-russia-building-up-air-defense.html#sthash.YWcEfLy4.dpuf

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Russia Building Up Air Defense Shield All Over Syria? by Appleyard(m): 9:03am On Nov 30, 2015
Bad news for IS and Turkey.
Re: Is Russia Building Up Air Defense Shield All Over Syria? by Missy89(f): 2:22pm On Nov 30, 2015
Appleyard:
Bad news for IS and Turkey.

how is it bad news for IS when they do not have an airforce?

1 Like

Re: Is Russia Building Up Air Defense Shield All Over Syria? by Appleyard(m): 2:58pm On Nov 30, 2015
Missy89:

how is it bad news for IS when they do not have an airforce?
Who told you they don't have an enforce? How should we call the Uncle Sam and Turkish airforces striking targets contrary to IS?
Affiliates or allies? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Russia Building Up Air Defense Shield All Over Syria? by NairaMinted: 3:11pm On Nov 30, 2015
Appleyard:
Who told you they don't have an enforce? How should we call the Uncle Sam and Turkish airforces striking targets contrary to IS?
Affiliates or allies? grin

Right on!

2 Likes

Re: Is Russia Building Up Air Defense Shield All Over Syria? by NairaMinted: 3:15pm On Nov 30, 2015
I'm sure that my by now, some Nairalanders would be fed up with my constant and unrelentless propaganda.

Make una no vex o. Oga Putin pays well and I have a weekly quota to achieve.

2 Likes

Re: Is Russia Building Up Air Defense Shield All Over Syria? by Appleyard(m): 11:17pm On Nov 30, 2015
NairaMinted:

Right on!
grin And the latest was the '' almighty '' US Airforce running out of ammo in the purported act of destroying IS trucks. Can you imagine that? Yet some gullible trollers down here will still fall for such craps.

2 Likes

Re: Is Russia Building Up Air Defense Shield All Over Syria? by jnhmaxxwell: 11:25pm On Nov 30, 2015
scully95:

Where is that Kid @mazeltov pro-agloionist Empire that was arguing the last time about S-400 cannot shoot down raptor. Use your n@ked eye to see the pic here.. Just seeing it alone means that S-400 can shoot down any 5th gen fighter jet. U.S has never in history of human face any power equivalent to that of Russians. What they are good at is pushing their puppets to start up the war while they watch from behind the scenes.

Why yankee fighter jets have not been flying on Syrian airspace since the deployment of S-400 nah ? Kid mazeltov ??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Russia Building Up Air Defense Shield All Over Syria? by Missy89(f): 1:19am On Dec 01, 2015
jnhmaxxwell:

Why yankee fighter jets have not been flying on Syrian airspace since the deployment of S-400 nah ? Kid mazeltov ??

#lies

Try again

Re: Is Russia Building Up Air Defense Shield All Over Syria? by scully95: 5:46pm On Dec 01, 2015
Missy89:

#lies

Try again

You sha like to argue blindly... See it here.. https://www.nairaland.com/2768301/no-us-airstrikes-syria-since

Stop copying from western media if you want to find out the truth about the west itself..
Re: Is Russia Building Up Air Defense Shield All Over Syria? by Missy89(f): 6:38pm On Dec 01, 2015
scully95:

You sha like to argue blindly... See it here.. https://www.nairaland.com/2768301/no-us-airstrikes-syria-since

Stop copying from western media if you want to find out the truth about the west itself..

You are either slow or pretending. That is a page from the daily press release from the department of defense and not the media showing daily combat missions.
Re: Is Russia Building Up Air Defense Shield All Over Syria? by scully95: 6:43pm On Dec 01, 2015
Missy89:

You are either slow or pretending. That is a page from the daily press release from the department of defense and not the media showing daily combat missions.

https://www.rt.com/news/323815-syria-s-400-us-airstrikes/
Re: Is Russia Building Up Air Defense Shield All Over Syria? by Missy89(f): 7:05pm On Dec 01, 2015
scully95:

https://www.rt.com/news/323815-syria-s-400-us-airstrikes/

Rt?

Lol. How hopeless can you be? The story you are peddling has been debunked yet you are still posting it. Are you a zombie?

1 Like

Re: Is Russia Building Up Air Defense Shield All Over Syria? by scully95: 7:17pm On Dec 01, 2015
Missy89:

Rt?

Lol. How hopeless can you be? The story you are peddling has been debunked yet you are still posting it. Are you a zombie?

debunked by western propaganda media right or you ?
im just helping your situation, you are too lost beyond recognition. Following Jagons media... You are far away from reality.. S-400 is not something U.S itself want to get involved with.. except send its vassals as usual. Those you called the coalition.. How many did U.S itself strike ? We re not talking about Iraq.. U.S has more than 1k soldiers in Iraq.

You should stop and see the facts on ground..
Re: Is Russia Building Up Air Defense Shield All Over Syria? by Missy89(f): 8:08pm On Dec 01, 2015
scully95:

debunked by western propaganda media right or you ?
im just helping your situation, you are too lost beyond recognition. Following Jagons media... You are far away from reality.. S-400 is not something U.S itself want to get involved with.. except send its vassals as usual. Those you called the coalition.. How many did U.S itself strike ? We re not talking about Iraq.. U.S has more than 1k soldiers in Iraq.

You should stop and see the facts on ground..

I noticed that talking to you is like talking to a wall but let me educate you a bit before i stop quoting stupidity

debunked by western propaganda media right or you ?.

No, Debunked by daily press release for the DoD

http://www.defense.gov/News/Special-Reports/0814_Inherent-Resolve

except send its vassals as usual. Those you called the coalition.. How many did U.S itself strike ? We re not talking about Iraq.

The US have conducted around 2703 in Syria. Tell me a coalition country with more combat sorties.

1 Like

Re: Is Russia Building Up Air Defense Shield All Over Syria? by Appleyard(m): 9:56pm On Dec 01, 2015
NairaMinted:
I'm sure that my by now, some Nairalanders would be fed up with my constant and unrelentless propaganda.

Make una no vex o. Oga Putin pays well and I have a weekly quota to achieve.
grin grin
Re: Is Russia Building Up Air Defense Shield All Over Syria? by scully95: 4:10pm On Dec 02, 2015
Missy89:

I noticed that talking to you is like talking to a wall but let me educate you a bit before i stop quoting stupidity

No, Debunked by daily press release for the DoD

http://www.defense.gov/News/Special-Reports/0814_Inherent-Resolve

The US have conducted around 2703 in Syria. Tell me a coalition country with more combat sorties.

i told you several times.. if you want the truth... stop copying from the west... Ode ni e ni ?? Meanwhile, always ask locals , those in the front-lines or those very close...
2700 combat sorties.. The whole coalition did ??

Within one month Russia alone.. from September 30, to November 03 The Russian Aerospace Forces have carried out 1,631 sorties and destroyed 2,084 ISIL targets..

This is the information I have or recorded the last time. I need to record from 03 November to 02 December to know the total sorties carried out by the Russian Airforce..

if all the puppet coalition after one year could only boat of 6k sorties and Russia within 2 months is already at 2k Sorties destroying real ISIS targets, well i don't know what mess the coalition is doing in the Syrian air-space.. I still remain on my point, since the deployment of s-400 system, U.S force has been keeping away from the Syrian AirSpace... This is telling you what U.S loves doing the most.. Does not want a confrontation with Russia but would rather push its puppets to fight Russia while it remains the local champ..

That will eventually fail because Russia will so destroy its primary Puppet or scape-goat.. And Russia already put its plans on the Table. Turkey may be cut into two if Turkey continues like this.. Meaning shooting Russian Jets..

Now see the reason Turkey shut down Su-24 bellow.. This is one thing your dead defense website will not show u..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxcAcKwaGQI
Re: Is Russia Building Up Air Defense Shield All Over Syria? by NairaMinted: 4:35pm On Dec 02, 2015
scully95:

i told you several times.. if you want the truth... stop copying from the west... Ode ni e ni ?? Meanwhile, always ask locals , those in the front-lines or those very close...
2700 combat sorties.. The whole coalition did ??

Within one month Russia alone.. from September 30, to November 03 The Russian Aerospace Forces have carried out 1,631 sorties and destroyed 2,084 ISIL targets..

This is the information I have or recorded the last time. I need to record from 03 November to 02 December to know the total sorties carried out by the Russian Airforce..

if all the puppet coalition after one year could only boat of 6k sorties and Russia within 2 months is already at 2k Sorties destroying real ISIS targets, well i don't know what mess the coalition is doing in the Syrian air-space.. I still remain on my point, since the deployment of s-400 system, U.S force has been keeping away from the Syrian AirSpace... This is telling you what U.S loves doing the most.. Does not want a confrontation with Russia but would rather push its puppets to fight Russia while it remains the local champ..

That will eventually fail because Russia will so destroy its primary Puppet or scape-goat.. And Russia already put its plans on the Table. Turkey may be cut into two if Turkey continues like this.. Meaning shooting Russian Jets..

Now see the reason Turkey shut down Su-24 bellow.. This is one thing your dead defense website will not show u..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxcAcKwaGQI

Correction: not one year but 16 months! Lol!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Africa Puts Me To Shame. / UK Walkways Are Wider Than Lane Created For Vehicles (pics) / Killary Clinton Is A Threat To All Of Humanity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.