Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,940 members, 7,803,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

"Blame Northern-Nigeria Muslim Elites For Boko Haram" - Bishop Matthew Kukah - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Blame Northern-Nigeria Muslim Elites For Boko Haram" - Bishop Matthew Kukah (23268 Views)

Obasanjo: "I Dropped Matthew, If You Want To See My Eyes Red, Call Me That"  / Bishop Matthew Kukah Diagnoses Buhari And Nigeria / Bishop Matthew Kukah Live On Channels TV: Time To Treat The Patient. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Blame Northern-Nigeria Muslim Elites For Boko Haram" - Bishop Matthew Kukah by ThisMeansWAR: 9:36am On Nov 30, 2015
mannirmusa:

You're not a true Muslim, in fact you're a liar, i'll advice you to take your mind back to the memory length to be get inform about the Genesis of Boko haram in Nothern Nigeria and what your called Northern Muslims Elite did against the Menace.
oya tell us the genesis and what they did ?
Re: "Blame Northern-Nigeria Muslim Elites For Boko Haram" - Bishop Matthew Kukah by cbjonstage(m): 9:40am On Nov 30, 2015
obailala:
May God protect the bishop from the blood sucking vampires.

Guys, that Fr Mbaka did not support GEJ in the last election, that you rabidly hate him for not supporting GEJ, that does not mean you have to fix words into his mouth falsely to suit your own silly narrative.

Elections are now over so it's no longer a time to carelessly spread lies without being asked to substantiate. I remember fr Mbaka preaching that bokoharam is a product of the widespread unemployment of youths and poverty/hunger in the north and he fixed the blame on 'past leaders' (including GEJ) for failing to provide employment; this is the absolute truth. But now, going by your statements and allegations, I am still yet to understand how your brains interpreted the above statement of fr mbaka to mean "GEJ is the cause of bokoharam." Can you guys kindly point out where Fr Mbaka said Jonathan specifically was responsible for boko haram?

Y r Fr.M views on srious matas seems 2 b variant
Re: "Blame Northern-Nigeria Muslim Elites For Boko Haram" - Bishop Matthew Kukah by EddyNumerouno(m): 9:43am On Nov 30, 2015
Mosh1:

Islam is never the reason why the north remains under developed but hypocrisy of its elite.Saudi Arabia,Indonesia,Dubai,Bahrain,Qatar etc comes to mind,they are Muslim countries that are far away better than this false entity called Nigeria.It baffle me how Nigerian xtians blame Islam for almost everything.Sorry dude,even your masters(Westerners) cannot halt Islam in any way because it is of God.I can`t rule out the fact that we Muslims of nowadays are Nominal Muslim not Practical Muslim,we don`t practise Islam as it is supposed and that is the reason we are suffering for this but the last time I checked,no one is blaming Christianity for many uncounted wrongs committing by Christians world wide.
They plan and Allah Plan,verily Allah is the best Planner.

Islam is the problem of Northern Nigeria.
Re: "Blame Northern-Nigeria Muslim Elites For Boko Haram" - Bishop Matthew Kukah by NOBODYY: 9:46am On Nov 30, 2015
tplacid:

I can understand If he says northenr elite created boko haram directly or indirectly.

But it's not acceptable if he says bh are Muslims and its quite simple.

Being a Muslim means you submit to the will of Allah and not that of man, hence it follows that you should not kill any innocent soul, 'he that kills a man is like he has killed the whole of humanity, he that saves a man is like he has saved the whole of humanity - Qu'ran

I can't convince anybody that Islam is a peaceful religion, but it's everyone's responsibility to differentiente between what's good and what's bad.

Adolf hitler killed millions of people I don't see anyone calling Christianity a terrorist religion.

Millions of people died during the slave trade that was carried out by British and American But we Muslims no Jesus doesn't stand for oppression

Lastly, most of these clerics that condemn the actions of terrorist that hide under the umbrella of religion never condemn the obvious terrorist act of Israel against Palestinians...it's so bad that most Christian display the flag of Israel on cars, in their house just to show surpport for a nation that invaded another nation unlawfully.

If you condemn BH, ISIS etc you support you Israel then know that someday the world will end and trust me the true one God will judge you accordingly.

Libya, Palentian, Iraq, Afghanistan and so many other Muslims countries and unstable because of the actions of terrorist yet people still think Muslims are terrorist

How can you be the killer and the victim at the same time.

I just hate when people are too sentimental.
Muslims ehn..
You just throw the AdolfHitler card every damn time
Adolf hitler was never a christian..you can google it

8 Likes

Re: "Blame Northern-Nigeria Muslim Elites For Boko Haram" - Bishop Matthew Kukah by tete7000(m): 9:46am On Nov 30, 2015
Uhmm!, nothing but the truth His Lordship. You are a northerner and can thus make pronouncement when it concerns the north. The fact that Boko Haram problem is localised in the north is quite instructive like you said. If it is a national problem, why has it refused to spread beyond the north to other parts of the country?
Re: "Blame Northern-Nigeria Muslim Elites For Boko Haram" - Bishop Matthew Kukah by amazingspiderma: 9:48am On Nov 30, 2015
Dottore:

I insist he didn't do enough. If he had strengthened the security forces on crack intelligence gathering, the sponsors of the evil group would have been unearthed. Then follow up with dare devil arrests, aggresive media campaigns against the perpertrators, prosecutions and confistication of properties. The existence of BH would have been history by now. He rather chose a soft coward approach that ended up showcasing him as a clueless chicken hearted clown

Gathering intelligence from the north where the northern elders including PMB outrightly refuse to cooperate.
What about the riots in the north before he became president,did anyone bother to find the perpetrators.
Anyway no need to argue,the General is showing us the level of his competence in military intelligence gathering,after all GEJ was a civilian(zoologist).
Re: "Blame Northern-Nigeria Muslim Elites For Boko Haram" - Bishop Matthew Kukah by Amanwulu1(m): 9:49am On Nov 30, 2015
DickDastardly:
Father mbaka said Jonathan is the problem undecided
pls don't mentn mbaka here. Some ppl are jst charismatic wizards.
Re: "Blame Northern-Nigeria Muslim Elites For Boko Haram" - Bishop Matthew Kukah by justice2100: 9:49am On Nov 30, 2015
Agreed, not 100% though. there are things that has no religion affiliations Bishop; Crime, Corruption, greed, selfishness, etc. these are ingredients for war, uprising, insurgency, terrorism. Nigeria has problems of Boko haram, militancy, 419ers, armed robbers. Therefore, social injustice always come with a byproduct. may we all stand in defence of justice even against our self.
Re: "Blame Northern-Nigeria Muslim Elites For Boko Haram" - Bishop Matthew Kukah by yhemsy62(m): 9:50am On Nov 30, 2015
kingslly:
Yeah you pple kept mute because u all tot they were just out to kill only Christians.
And tell me what I stand to gain In killing innocent people because they were not practicing my religion?
Re: "Blame Northern-Nigeria Muslim Elites For Boko Haram" - Bishop Matthew Kukah by arcnomec(m): 9:51am On Nov 30, 2015
[quote author=dualsurvey post=40538681] U might be right by the way, but I dont see PMB going by ur way in tackling this issue as well. GEJ failed to nail the sponsors, how are we sure PMB will nail them with the way things are going?[/quot

Take it or leave it,PMB is a co sponsor of book haram.
Re: "Blame Northern-Nigeria Muslim Elites For Boko Haram" - Bishop Matthew Kukah by arcnomec(m): 9:55am On Nov 30, 2015
ArcIbrahim38:
If ibrahim commit a crime islam is blamed while if Paul commits a crime Paul is blame.........Islamaphobia

Fellow colleague,this kind of post is what has made boko haram menace degenerated to what it is now...Stop reasoning like this,rather see the salient truth in the words of the bishop.

7 Likes

Re: "Blame Northern-Nigeria Muslim Elites For Boko Haram" - Bishop Matthew Kukah by ERockson: 9:55am On Nov 30, 2015
TolstoyFan:
The Roman-Catholic Bishop of Sokoto Diocese, Matthew Kukah has said Northern Nigeria elites indirectly created terrorism as they used religion to deceive poor Muslims. Kukah made this disclosure in his keynote address at a conference organised by the Islamic Welfare Foundation at the Fountain University, Osogbo.

Speaking on the theme, ‘The Muslim agenda for Nigeria: Challenges of development and good governance’, Kukah said: “A hypocritical elite continues to believe that it can claim the benefits of democracy but use it only to consolidate its hold on power. This is what has laid the foundation for what is now Boko Haram. We must locate the current crisis of Boko Haram within the context of the inability of the northern Muslim elite to live by their own dubious creed of being Muslims. They preached Sharia Law but only for the poor. They preach a religion that encourages education, yet their own people are held in the bondage of ignorance.

“They came to power on the basis of a democratic society but they turned around and declared Sharia to generate a false consciousness among the poor that they want a theocracy. They did not wish to live by the same standards, so they decided to live their own Islam in the capitals of the world away from the prying eyes of their own people. Boko Haram began as a revolt against this mendacity, subterfuge and hypocrisy.

“Now, I hear Muslims in northern Nigeria hiding under the cover of the facts by saying: ‘These Boko Haram people are not Muslims. They do not represent us’. Well, first, they are your own children. You must take responsibility for what has made them what they are today and to the rest of society. They claim they have been inspired by the Quran and no other holy book. They say they want to build an Islamic state. So, they are Muslims. After all, from the debates of the Constituent Assemblies of 1979, 1988, and 1995 and beyond, did their fathers and grandfathers not stage walkouts, demanding Sharia Law? Was it not to tame them that President Ibrahim Babangida declared what he called ‘no-go areas’ in the debates about our constitution?

“The promise to institute Sharia has become the most potent tool for political mobilisation and organisation. Till date, the tactics may have changed, but the essence has not. Rather than face the tough questions of how and why over 15 million children in the northern states are on the streets; how and why the northern states are falling behind on almost every index of development, the northern Muslim elite continues to live for just the moment, with no plans for tomorrow.

“Should we pretend that a society that allows the forced marriages of its young daughters could frown on the idea of a group kidnapping and forcing young girls into sexual slavery? Islam must have an honest look at the mirror and have an internal discussion. Although we all seem to pretend that Boko Haram has caught us unawares, the worst thing is that we continue to hide our heads in the sands of self-deception by further denying the roots of this ugly side of our humanity.

“That Boko Haram, its disciples and victims are localised to northern Nigeria, should be instructive. What this calls for is an honest review of the root causes. We need to ask what it is about the past or the present that has led us to this ugly and deadly path. It is my considered view that northern Islam has to confront the realities of taking its religion into the modern world of democracy seriously. Muslims in northern Nigeria cannot accept democracy and reject the inclusive nature of its philosophy as it is the case today.”

http://dawntodusknews.com/blame-northern-nigerian-muslim-elites-for-boko-haram-bishop-matthew-kukah/

true talk
Re: "Blame Northern-Nigeria Muslim Elites For Boko Haram" - Bishop Matthew Kukah by ndcide(m): 10:00am On Nov 30, 2015
Dottore:

I insist he didn't do enough. If he had strengthened the security forces on crack intelligence gathering, the sponsors of the evil group would have been unearthed. Then follow up with dare devil arrests, aggresive media campaigns against the perpertrators, prosecutions and confistication of properties. The existence of BH would have been history by now. He rather chose a soft coward approach that ended up showcasing him as a clueless chicken hearted clown

Nobody does it all, the campaign was against him on all fronts. If you think any of the his actions was ever good, then tell me which one was not criticized and twisted against him. Was it the SOE, was it him seeking collaboration from neighbours (what did El rufai tell his people about it), was it the proposed amnesty and dialogue? Was it the former army Chiefs that were daily accused of genocide during the fight? Was it fellow soldiers killing their colleagues on friendly fire? was it the GOCs who miss lead the troops into bokoharam ambush? (recall the soldiers who shot at their GOC in protest of the death of their colleagues following an ambush) etc. don't even bring media into this, we all knew the narrative the media was giving out. Everything done was used against him. May you not find yourself in such a situation. Not even in your work place.

4 Likes

Re: "Blame Northern-Nigeria Muslim Elites For Boko Haram" - Bishop Matthew Kukah by Setaje(f): 10:01am On Nov 30, 2015
ArcIbrahim38:
If ibrahim commit a crime islam is blamed while if Paul commits a crime Paul is blame.........Islamaphobia

You are a dunce. When Paul commits a crime does he shout in jesus name let me behead u. Does he shout hallelujah or kumbaya! I no your type. U are a terrorist. You people will eat your flesh and drink your own blood. People kill everyday. If a man who is a christian kills doesn't mean he kills in the name of jesus. He did not carry a cross, bible or Koran. So where is the comparison. If I were wiv u, I would have given you a dirty slap. Dunce!

1 Like

Re: "Blame Northern-Nigeria Muslim Elites For Boko Haram" - Bishop Matthew Kukah by Bollinger(m): 10:03am On Nov 30, 2015
Mkmachika:
To some extent I agree with you, considering your previous contribution to a ''fair play'', and your ability to tell your fellow Christians the truth. I agree with you that Islamic elite of the North use Islam to deceive the Northern masses but where you are wrong is that not all Muslims leaders deceive and Christians leaders are also guilty of deception and commercializing Jesus to amazed wealth.

Kukah you compromise your previous nature of telling the truth as how it is when you bring the issue of forced marriage and kidnapping girls by Boko Haram as part of Islam which is totally lie and you knew it but you say it anyway in your attempt to destroy the Image of Islam.

Kukah what will you say about those Catholics who sleep with male children during former Pope? what will you say about those pastors who constantly rape or have sex with their followers in the name of praying for them?

Keep trying Kukah there is no way you can damage the Image of Islam because Allah promise to protect it and Allah is more powerful than you and your likes, Even the Jesus you people worship is a servant to Allah let alone you. So take care.

what is this one talking about?
Re: "Blame Northern-Nigeria Muslim Elites For Boko Haram" - Bishop Matthew Kukah by themanderon: 10:03am On Nov 30, 2015
the problem with us in this country is that we hate the truth and because of this we have found ourselves in this situation that we are now. the moment we start telling ourselves the truth everything will fall back to where its meant to be. till then let's continue to swim in our self created ocean of lies and deceit. I just pray its not too late when we realize the harm we have done to ourselves as a nation.

2 Likes

Re: "Blame Northern-Nigeria Muslim Elites For Boko Haram" - Bishop Matthew Kukah by mu2sa2: 10:03am On Nov 30, 2015
Bishop Kukah would have been 100% correct if he had blamed the elite,Muslim and Christians. Even in Bishop kukah's home town of Zangon Kataf many children, Muslims and Christians, are not in school
Re: "Blame Northern-Nigeria Muslim Elites For Boko Haram" - Bishop Matthew Kukah by kingslly(m): 10:04am On Nov 30, 2015
yhemsy62:
And tell me what I stand to gain In killing innocent people because they were not practicing my religion?
I wouldn't knw,u guys were just indifferent and some of u even came online to boast and beat their chests about it like they are still doing now with the current ISIS menace .
Re: "Blame Northern-Nigeria Muslim Elites For Boko Haram" - Bishop Matthew Kukah by Setaje(f): 10:05am On Nov 30, 2015
justice2100:
Agreed, not 100% though. there are things that has no religion affiliations Bishop; Crime, Corruption, greed, selfishness, etc. these are ingredients for war, uprising, insurgency, terrorism. Nigeria has problems of Boko haram, militancy, 419ers, armed robbers. Therefore, social injustice always come with a byproduct. may we all stand in defence of justice even against our self.

Oga anybody that does not agree wiv his submission is a terrorist. Simple. do not compare freedom fighters to terrorism. Or armed robbers and other crimes. Terrorism is the worst case currently plaguing human existence. Other crimes cannot be compared to terrorism.. how can u compare. Kidnapper, thief etc to a people who believe their religion is superior and anybody opposed to it should be killed and they kill people in groups on a daily basis. Please don't compare.
Re: "Blame Northern-Nigeria Muslim Elites For Boko Haram" - Bishop Matthew Kukah by royal231(m): 10:07am On Nov 30, 2015
Bishop.. hmm

Not only the northern elites.... it's all the northerners including you....

History of boko haram... they started with the Igbos. ... what did you do or say then .... nothing

What did other northerners say or do then... absolutely nothing

Until they went to the church..... ... deep down in the elites mind... they were happy Because the church was growing....

Now people no gree go church again for north

Dem face them selves...

Oga shey na now your eyes open...

You seem to forget that the Igbos suffered more in the hands of bokoharam

Not sharia or whatever is the cause.. it started with pure hatred and envy...

And all northerners .. I repeat all northerners envy and hate the Igbos

What you see today is just a spill over effect...

Blood calls for more blood irrespective of the tribe and religion..

My one cent

TolstoyFan:
The Roman-Catholic Bishop of Sokoto Diocese, Matthew Kukah has said Northern Nigeria elites indirectly created terrorism as they used religion to deceive poor Muslims. Kukah made this disclosure in his keynote address at a conference organised by the Islamic Welfare Foundation at the Fountain University, Osogbo.

Speaking on the theme, ‘The Muslim agenda for Nigeria: Challenges of development and good governance’, Kukah said: “A hypocritical elite continues to believe that it can claim the benefits of democracy but use it only to consolidate its hold on power. This is what has laid the foundation for what is now Boko Haram. We must locate the current crisis of Boko Haram within the context of the inability of the northern Muslim elite to live by their own dubious creed of being Muslims. They preached Sharia Law but only for the poor. They preach a religion that encourages education, yet their own people are held in the bondage of ignorance.

“They came to power on the basis of a democratic society but they turned around and declared Sharia to generate a false consciousness among the poor that they want a theocracy. They did not wish to live by the same standards, so they decided to live their own Islam in the capitals of the world away from the prying eyes of their own people. Boko Haram began as a revolt against this mendacity, subterfuge and hypocrisy.

“Now, I hear Muslims in northern Nigeria hiding under the cover of the facts by saying: ‘These Boko Haram people are not Muslims. They do not represent us’. Well, first, they are your own children. You must take responsibility for what has made them what they are today and to the rest of society. They claim they have been inspired by the Quran and no other holy book. They say they want to build an Islamic state. So, they are Muslims. After all, from the debates of the Constituent Assemblies of 1979, 1988, and 1995 and beyond, did their fathers and grandfathers not stage walkouts, demanding Sharia Law? Was it not to tame them that President Ibrahim Babangida declared what he called ‘no-go areas’ in the debates about our constitution?

“The promise to institute Sharia has become the most potent tool for political mobilisation and organisation. Till date, the tactics may have changed, but the essence has not. Rather than face the tough questions of how and why over 15 million children in the northern states are on the streets; how and why the northern states are falling behind on almost every index of development, the northern Muslim elite continues to live for just the moment, with no plans for tomorrow.

“Should we pretend that a society that allows the forced marriages of its young daughters could frown on the idea of a group kidnapping and forcing young girls into sexual slavery? Islam must have an honest look at the mirror and have an internal discussion. Although we all seem to pretend that Boko Haram has caught us unawares, the worst thing is that we continue to hide our heads in the sands of self-deception by further denying the roots of this ugly side of our humanity.

“That Boko Haram, its disciples and victims are localised to northern Nigeria, should be instructive. What this calls for is an honest review of the root causes. We need to ask what it is about the past or the present that has led us to this ugly and deadly path. It is my considered view that northern Islam has to confront the realities of taking its religion into the modern world of democracy seriously. Muslims in northern Nigeria cannot accept democracy and reject the inclusive nature of its philosophy as it is the case today.”

http://dawntodusknews.com/blame-northern-nigerian-muslim-elites-for-boko-haram-bishop-matthew-kukah/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Blame Northern-Nigeria Muslim Elites For Boko Haram" - Bishop Matthew Kukah by Anticabal: 10:08am On Nov 30, 2015
tplacid:

I can understand If he says northenr elite created boko haram directly or indirectly.

But it's not acceptable if he says bh are Muslims and its quite simple.

Being a Muslim means you submit to the will of Allah and not that of man, hence it follows that you should not kill any innocent soul, 'he that kills a man is like he has killed the whole of humanity, he that saves a man is like he has saved the whole of humanity - Qu'ran

I can't convince anybody that Islam is a peaceful religion, but it's everyone's responsibility to differentiente between what's good and what's bad.

Adolf hitler killed millions of people I don't see anyone calling Christianity a terrorist religion.

Millions of people died during the slave trade that was carried out by British and American But we Muslims no Jesus doesn't stand for oppression

Lastly, most of these clerics that condemn the actions of terrorist that hide under the umbrella of religion never condemn the obvious terrorist act of Israel against Palestinians...it's so bad that most Christian display the flag of Israel on cars, in their house just to show surpport for a nation that invaded another nation unlawfully.

If you condemn BH, ISIS etc you support you Israel then know that someday the world will end and trust me the true one God will judge you accordingly.

Libya, Palentian, Iraq, Afghanistan and so many other Muslims countries and unstable because of the actions of terrorist yet people still think Muslims are terrorist

How can you be the killer and the victim at the same time.

I just hate when people are too sentimental.

Do you know that Hitler was very close to muslim leaders. Hitler was loved by fundamentalist muslims and he admired Islam so much. He even had muslim Nazi troops.

Even the book he wrote Mein Kampf has an Islamic Arabic version called 'My Jihad'. Hitler is eulogized till today by Hardline Islamists.

www.nairaland.com/2076002/hitler-financed-muslim-brotherhood

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Blame Northern-Nigeria Muslim Elites For Boko Haram" - Bishop Matthew Kukah by Setaje(f): 10:10am On Nov 30, 2015
NOBODYY:

Muslims ehn..
You just throw the AdolfHitler card every damn time
Adolf hitler was never a christian..you can google it

As in this people are very daft. Very very daft and useless. Shows the way they think. Did Adolf Hitler kill this people using the bible? A christian can only be called a terrorist if he kills in the name of jesus. The only people who were christian terrorist were the crusaders and then the kkk. The kkk are more of racist who use christianity as a front. They hate black people and they would even kill a black christian.
Re: "Blame Northern-Nigeria Muslim Elites For Boko Haram" - Bishop Matthew Kukah by MansaMoussa: 10:13am On Nov 30, 2015
I still don't understand why one sect of backward people will hold back the destiny of millions of progressive people who share nothing in common with them...using threats of war!
Even the Kukah sef no try! Was he not Hobnobbing with same elites when he was in power?
Did he stand behind Oritsejafor when he was taking the battle to the muslim elites?
Btw, i'm catholic.

1 Like

Re: "Blame Northern-Nigeria Muslim Elites For Boko Haram" - Bishop Matthew Kukah by nike4love: 10:16am On Nov 30, 2015
DickDastardly:
Father mbaka said Jonathan is the problem undecided
Which Father,guy the rev fr tittle has gone.what you guys re seeing now is mr mbaka.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Blame Northern-Nigeria Muslim Elites For Boko Haram" - Bishop Matthew Kukah by Setaje(f): 10:17am On Nov 30, 2015
royal231:
Bishop.. hmm

Not only the northern elites.... it's all the northerners including you....

History of boko haram... they started with the Igbos. ... what did you do or say then .... nothing

What did other northerners say or do then... absolutely nothing

Until they went to the church..... ... deep down in the elites mind... they were happy Because the church was growing....

Now people no gree go church again for north

Dem face them selves...

Oga shey na now your eyes open...

You seem to forget that the Igbos suffered more in the hands of bokoharam

Not sharia or whatever is the cause.. it started with pure hatred and envy...

And all northerners .. I repeat all northerners envy and hate the Igbos

What you see today is just a spill over effect...

Blood calls for more blood irrespective of the tribe and religion..

My one cent

Why are u this shallow. Why must u make this about igbo. Which tribe in Nigeria hasnt suffered northern violence. Envy you that what? See your mentality, they envy u yet ur people keep going there knowing fully well that if war starts u will be the first people they kill and when other tribes are not being killed like your people then u play victim forgetting that it is your people who travel a lot hence ur people will be the biggest casualty. Please enough of the rubbish. You igbos are not the only victim. Everybody is a victim. We are just lucky in the south that we practise christianity which is a liberal religion and allows for greater knowledge and technological advancement hence we southerners are able to work hard and go to school and earn a living wivout saying ranka dede. But nobody has had it good. We are all victims of Government wickedness. All of us.

3 Likes

Re: "Blame Northern-Nigeria Muslim Elites For Boko Haram" - Bishop Matthew Kukah by omonnakoda: 10:20am On Nov 30, 2015
yhemsy62:
I only accept d fault because we Muslims did not campaign against dis group in d beginning rather we keep mute. Not until now that they have gone beyond what one even imagine
You did not campaign against them because you are one .Their messages resonates loudly with you.
The truth is this a united Nigeria cannot have Sharia law one way or another that will lead to break up just like in Sudan. There is no where in the world where you have two systems. Muslims cannot eat their cake and have it. Boko Haram have a right to have their Islamic republic so why not let them go?
Re: "Blame Northern-Nigeria Muslim Elites For Boko Haram" - Bishop Matthew Kukah by rejoice4eva(m): 10:22am On Nov 30, 2015
I dare say that even iin nairaland, muslims, hate alternative views. How do u force someone to accept your religion before asking or making his view known. Likewise, they do in d north and all over d world. Thereby putting their own people in peril of ignorance. They SERIOUSLY HATE D TRUTH.
Wil they listen? I doubt.
If they succed in killing everyone because of their god, who will they enforce their sharia on.? Hypocrites!

1 Like

Re: "Blame Northern-Nigeria Muslim Elites For Boko Haram" - Bishop Matthew Kukah by Ghost01(m): 10:22am On Nov 30, 2015
yhemsy62:
I only accept d fault because we Muslims did not campaign against dis group in d beginning rather we keep mute. Not until now that they have gone beyond what one even imagine
Only? They were nurtured in your mosques.

1 Like

Re: "Blame Northern-Nigeria Muslim Elites For Boko Haram" - Bishop Matthew Kukah by nike4love: 10:28am On Nov 30, 2015
Dottore:

How do U want him to strengthen the security,when U northerners was shouting and wailing that he is reducing the northern population!!!its has grown out of control so the north should get use to dying everyday.

1 Like

Re: "Blame Northern-Nigeria Muslim Elites For Boko Haram" - Bishop Matthew Kukah by lomprico(m): 10:28am On Nov 30, 2015
Dottore:

You are right! But remember when he finally began to to that, these same northern muslim elites including buhari started condemning him.

2 Likes

Re: "Blame Northern-Nigeria Muslim Elites For Boko Haram" - Bishop Matthew Kukah by Setaje(f): 10:31am On Nov 30, 2015
adekaz777:
Am a muslim,terrorism is purely anti-islam but the northwestern elites used their brothers & innocent souls as sacrifice to regain the power that they believe is their birthright,now bokoharam has now degenerated beyond their control.When the menace started,i can categorically say that 60% of northern muslims were in support even the incumbent president BUHARI.After each bombing some of them will make jest of GEJ & we that voted for him, even after prayer at mosque.I reside in abuja & i av been to all states of federation. Its unfortunate that they put nigeria in a problem that only God can assist us. PMB taught it will be a easy thing to quench that's why he gave deadline of two months during the campaign not knowing that boko haram has been hijacked by other ppl he don't know.He has given another deadline of december, i pray it works. Boko haram is conspiracy of the northern elites to wrestle power from southerner, unfortunately some southerners fell for conspiracy ignorantly & some for economic benefit.

This your write up is the whole truth. This is what happened as regards millitancy in Nigeria and kidnapping. The militants were being pushed by very powerful people. At the end of the day it gave birth to kidnapping. I am telling you, kidnapping can never end in the south south or south east. Laye Laye. It's not a curse but it is a problem of the black man. The people that started boko haram. Many of them have being killed some have even gotten money and ran away. What u see are other hungry people that have hijacked it. I can boldly say boko haram can never end. It is the same thing wiv alqaeda, isis, etc. People don't understand the trend. This people were created for selfish reasons. The people who created them never new that your creation can become your antagonist. Terrorism can never end. How do you fight people who wants to die?

This is the same thing that will happen in Biafra. Biafra movement is created by some people and that's the truth. I tell you, if care is not taken, it will be hijacked by idiots and the south east will now become a haven of unhappy biafra apologist who will send well meaning igbo men and women away from the south east forever. I am seeing it already happening, what I see is igbo men who could not make a good life outside the east raging for war and abusing the rich and successful igbo men who made it outside the east. Both here on nairaland and fb and other forums. Watch the way they insult their own people who is against biafra and curse out their own people investing outside and doing very well. Then the cycle continues.

This is the black man's mentality. There is something inherently wrong wiv us. We keep fighting the wrong battle!!!!!!!!!!!

4 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Hosts Women Leaders From All 36 States Of Nigeria (Photos) / Farooq Kperogi: Imo Judicial Abracadabra & Illegalization Of Amotekun Are Linked / Magu Ordered Arrest Of Complainant To Protect Auwal Umar Caught For Extortion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.