Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,398 members, 7,808,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

Trust Is Business - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Trust Is Business (298 Views)

SOLD Trust Me This 2011 BMW X5 Toks Is Accident & Flood Free / Autocheck® Backed By Experian » »Vehicle Record/Report You Can Trust » » » / Trust Me! These Are Foreign Used Cars, Extremely Clean, Cheap & Affordable! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trust Is Business by kennethik: 5:45am On Nov 30, 2015

Earning the trust of customers is the key to making sales and building client loyalty. Today’s consumer is more skeptical and more careful than ever before. They ask a lot of questions and demand a lot of accountability from the companies or persons they do business with. And if they don’t trust you or your company, they won’t do business with you . It’s that simple, I found out most people I do business with they don't really have that much time to begin to around looking for what they need to buy,because of their time factor, and I had found out that most customers I have met and do business with them, they don't know me I too don't know them.
As a car dealer and a business man in lagos Nigeria,I discovered that a lot of customer don't like the truth, I had an experience few days back there is one young man I sold a car to from calabar His name is Eniola He works in Calabar a very wonderful young man.
His friend called me to request for honda pilot which I have one for sale,what I normally do is this any vehicle I have for sale both tokumbe or nigerian used I must check any issues with the car ,if it is what I can fix I will, on the other hand anything done on that car mostly re spray I must tell the customer who is buying,my reason is I won't want to sale a re sprayed car to customer and another person will now tell the buyer this your car had been sprayed before, I like let me be the one to tell my customer the condition of the ride I want to sale for Him or Her,mind you the car must be perfect before I sale.
So this buyer sent someone to check the honda pilot for him because He was in Calabar when the person came I told Him as a Nigerian used car this and this is the minor issue with the car which He concur with me,
Do your know what finally happened the buyer did not call me again,I asked my self is it because told Him the truth, I remember I have sold cars to people I don't even know in PH,ABUJA we only talk on phone because I believe in one thing,one good turn deserves another,if I treat a customer with honesty definitely He or She will come back a again with more people recommended. Thanks and God Bless you all
Re: Trust Is Business by kennethik: 2:38am On Dec 01, 2015
MornIng
Re: Trust Is Business by kennethik: 5:09am On Dec 02, 2015
I want everyone to thank God this morning if not for any other thing at least for the miracle of sleeping and waking up God I bless you this morning for the miracle of today.

(1) (Reply)

Clean Toyota Highlander 2008 For Grabs Just 4.7m Call Now Buy Now / Camry 2007/08 For 2.3m Abuja / Genuine Toyota Spare Parts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.