Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Oscar Ukonu: The Nigerian Who Can Draw Everything With Pen - Art, Graphics & Video (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Oscar Ukonu: The Nigerian Who Can Draw Everything With Pen (41731 Views)

We Can Draw Your Pictures Into A Cartoon / A New Talent He Can Draw For Africa / Rate This Photorealistic Biro Drawing Of Eva Alodiah by Oscar UKONU (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oscar Ukonu: The Nigerian Who Can Draw Everything With Pen by neo25(m): 11:36am On Nov 30, 2015
so Amazing"!!
Re: Oscar Ukonu: The Nigerian Who Can Draw Everything With Pen by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 30, 2015
IGBOS I shed tears when I see what you can do but have been hampered by the structure of this ZOO called nigeria cry cry cry
Re: Oscar Ukonu: The Nigerian Who Can Draw Everything With Pen by chrysso83(m): 12:30pm On Nov 30, 2015
Wow. Dis is perfect. Those pics should be competing with monalisa
Re: Oscar Ukonu: The Nigerian Who Can Draw Everything With Pen by MyMentor: 12:44pm On Nov 30, 2015
Any name checkers?
Wel his name sounds like dat of Biafran.
Is like dey r all brain bhind every success in Nigeria and won't let dem go.
Re: Oscar Ukonu: The Nigerian Who Can Draw Everything With Pen by jossyj: 12:44pm On Nov 30, 2015
wonderful talent
Re: Oscar Ukonu: The Nigerian Who Can Draw Everything With Pen by anonym0us: 12:48pm On Nov 30, 2015
Jowonloju:
Na only ibo people your pen can draw? Anyway good talent. lets see Hausa, Yoruba....
chai chai chai wetin dey worry some people sef
Re: Oscar Ukonu: The Nigerian Who Can Draw Everything With Pen by ministerblessed: 12:55pm On Nov 30, 2015
jcmaiah:
Abeg fly go France go bring back that Mr tourism.
On my way....
Re: Oscar Ukonu: The Nigerian Who Can Draw Everything With Pen by sabi99(m): 12:56pm On Nov 30, 2015
Jazz no dey ds one, talented fingers u av got der Boy!
Re: Oscar Ukonu: The Nigerian Who Can Draw Everything With Pen by ministerblessed: 12:57pm On Nov 30, 2015
philipzz:
blood of shakariah u be winchy whincy :-/
Correct,Strong, Solid one....
Re: Oscar Ukonu: The Nigerian Who Can Draw Everything With Pen by ministerblessed: 12:58pm On Nov 30, 2015
EddyNumerouno:
This has already been on FP before. Maybe like Jay Jay, he's so good they had to do it twice

Are you from Edo state grin grin grin
Actually am from delta.
Re: Oscar Ukonu: The Nigerian Who Can Draw Everything With Pen by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 30, 2015
Wow! Awesome.
He is so talented.
Re: Oscar Ukonu: The Nigerian Who Can Draw Everything With Pen by preetyb(f): 1:18pm On Nov 30, 2015
Wonderful
Re: Oscar Ukonu: The Nigerian Who Can Draw Everything With Pen by Peculiar23: 1:36pm On Nov 30, 2015
wow crushing already
Re: Oscar Ukonu: The Nigerian Who Can Draw Everything With Pen by kechywillz(m): 1:47pm On Nov 30, 2015
This guy too much
Re: Oscar Ukonu: The Nigerian Who Can Draw Everything With Pen by elannie: 1:54pm On Nov 30, 2015
This is wonderful, such a talented young man.
Re: Oscar Ukonu: The Nigerian Who Can Draw Everything With Pen by Odigokogadi: 3:28pm On Nov 30, 2015
Jowonloju:
Na only ibo people your pen can draw? Anyway good talent. lets see Hausa, Yoruba....
I only see one Igbo guy, Chinua Achebe! Himself too
Re: Oscar Ukonu: The Nigerian Who Can Draw Everything With Pen by bummyla(m): 4:13pm On Nov 30, 2015
GOD Bless You Son In Christ Jesus! Amen!
Re: Oscar Ukonu: The Nigerian Who Can Draw Everything With Pen by ramalot(m): 4:19pm On Nov 30, 2015
DatBossAssChick:
Rihanna neck come long pass the normal.

And that's the only thing you noticed? undecided
Re: Oscar Ukonu: The Nigerian Who Can Draw Everything With Pen by yogun(f): 4:56pm On Nov 30, 2015
wow!!!

great talent, may this fetch you plenty money
Re: Oscar Ukonu: The Nigerian Who Can Draw Everything With Pen by Geezy4real(m): 5:47pm On Nov 30, 2015
Jeez...too good to be true!!! God bless his hustle & dammit, i'm a fan already AF! Terrific thrilling talent!!! #IgboKwenu
Re: Oscar Ukonu: The Nigerian Who Can Draw Everything With Pen by IbokUtoroh(m): 6:51pm On Nov 30, 2015
DaBullIT:
i draw pass am

u fit draw DRAW SOUP?
Re: Oscar Ukonu: The Nigerian Who Can Draw Everything With Pen by ghetto101(m): 7:39pm On Nov 30, 2015
Re: Oscar Ukonu: The Nigerian Who Can Draw Everything With Pen by Fahj(m): 9:01pm On Nov 30, 2015
Mztarstrechy:
More.The last pic is Oscar Ukonu,the brain behind all the drawings
this is brilliant
Re: Oscar Ukonu: The Nigerian Who Can Draw Everything With Pen by DaBullIT(m): 3:43am On Dec 01, 2015
IbokUtoroh:

u fit draw DRAW SOUP?

Na draw soup i just draw finish
Re: Oscar Ukonu: The Nigerian Who Can Draw Everything With Pen by eyenibibio(m): 10:21am On Dec 01, 2015
Amazing Talent Oscar Ukonu
Re: Oscar Ukonu: The Nigerian Who Can Draw Everything With Pen by Jessidaisy4(f): 7:10pm On Dec 01, 2015
Mztarstrechy:
More.The last pic is Oscar Ukonu,the brain behind all the drawings
i remember back then in secondary school, i used to draw with pen cos i felt that if i drew with pencil, i will make errors. I drew really well with pen, we usually had drawing competition in my class, i would use pen while d other girls used pencil, i drew way better and i was faster than them. I have stopped drawing, dont really know why. Anyway amazing work he got them. I love creativity
Re: Oscar Ukonu: The Nigerian Who Can Draw Everything With Pen by JacksonD7: 11:21pm On Mar 11, 2016
Great just great really inspiring
Re: Oscar Ukonu: The Nigerian Who Can Draw Everything With Pen by JoeWendell: 1:19am On Jan 31, 2017
Cool, that banky w's drawing got me claping my hands non stop grin
Re: Oscar Ukonu: The Nigerian Who Can Draw Everything With Pen by phaitooxy(m): 10:23pm On Nov 10, 2019
Pen work of kizz Daniel @faitholuwatobiart

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Precious Eboigbodin Creates Lion Sculpture From Spoons, Knives And Forks / Graphics Designer Whatsapp Group / Photoshop And Corel Draw Tutorials Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.