Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,310 members, 7,780,738 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:02 PM

How To Make Money From Football Betting - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How To Make Money From Football Betting (12124 Views)

Yakubu Aiyegbeni Retires From Football On His 35th Birthday / Andrea Pirlo Announces Retirement From Football / Football Betting Without Taking Any Risk, 100% Real.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money From Football Betting by bookiewrecker(m): 6:42am On Nov 30, 2015
Everybody that has a sport betting account or everybody that has entered a sport betting shop want to make money but it looks as if the more we play the more we get further from our goal...Here comes the solution bet all the 3 possible outcome in a football match

You know that a match must either end home win [1] or Draw [x] or away [2]...What if it was possible to bet all 3 possible outcome and still make money or profit at the end of the day...It is not magic, it is possible...I have been doing it...

Seriously, it would not even involve any useless sport analysis or any tiresome forecasting...or don't even have to know the clubs playing and it also does not concern you whether a team is losing by 3 after 45 minutes

You don't believe me...I know but to put you mind at rest...Start from today I will be update up with my chosen bet and my stake and t the end of the day we would calculate my profit together...

Another this is that my method only requires about 2% of your betting money

My first match of today is in Iran, why because that is one of the matches starting early today...I intend to bet between 3- 7 matches today

Before I begin my betting bank is assumed to be 50k and my target is to make 1% of my betting bank and at the end of the day I intend to make between 5% - 10% of my betting bank daily

12:30 Naft Tehran Vs Persepolis - 2.50 3.10 2.70

Home to Win Amount To Stake/Bet 333

Draw Amount To Stake/Bet 238

Away to Win Amount To Stake/Bet 294

No matter what happens next, it would determine what my next stake would be...stay tuned
If you are interested in seeing how I determine how much to stake and the like to matches to bet on reply before and together we would collect all our money from Bet9ja, Nairabet, Surebet247, Merrybet and the rest of them...

I expect your reply, comments and criticisms....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Money From Football Betting by phirme: 6:54am On Nov 30, 2015
I'm fully with you op, looking forward to your next comment, well done.
Re: How To Make Money From Football Betting by seighapaul(m): 7:15am On Nov 30, 2015
Am watching you
Re: How To Make Money From Football Betting by bookiewrecker(m): 9:17am On Nov 30, 2015
What am looking forward to proof a point is a series 3 to 7 bet per day of 3 home wins, probably 2 draws and 2 or 3 away wins and you be in profit...this is no rocket science but simply following a system that is proven to work...see after the 1st match of today!

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: How To Make Money From Football Betting by AVVS(m): 9:22am On Nov 30, 2015
I always do this on in play goal market
Re: How To Make Money From Football Betting by bookiewrecker(m): 2:56pm On Nov 30, 2015
The match ended in a draw would be posting my next match and the amount to stake...with a goal that it would be a draw...stay tuned
Re: How To Make Money From Football Betting by ademasta(m): 3:40pm On Nov 30, 2015
Following

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money From Football Betting by dy4life: 4:16pm On Nov 30, 2015
Sorry, if I may ask, which bookies do you use in betting
Re: How To Make Money From Football Betting by bookiewrecker(m): 4:24pm On Nov 30, 2015
dy4life:
Sorry, if I may ask, which bookies do you use in betting
for the purpose of this guide I use bet9ja but other bookies too can be used...just find the one you are comfortable with!
Re: How To Make Money From Football Betting by dy4life: 8:38pm On Nov 30, 2015
Thanks for your respons . reason why I asked was that today's game on Bet9ja Iran League was not included
Re: How To Make Money From Football Betting by bookiewrecker(m): 5:45am On Dec 01, 2015
Hey! I was quite busy after that 1st game was unable to come back here to post...sorry

So our next target will be the sum of (Last target + last stake, in case of a loss in the last session and the original target in case of a win in the last session), getting complicated hmm, but it would get simpler as we go ahead, remember that our target is 500, because we are assuming that we have 50000 in our betting bank

Since the 1st match ended in a Draw our next bet would be this
12:00 Aydinspor Vs Denizlispor - 2.50 3.40 2.40

Home to Win Amount to Stake/Bet 563

Draw Amount to Stake/Bet 209

Away to Win Amount to Stake/Bet 575

See you after the match

Re: How To Make Money From Football Betting by Onymerchandise: 8:02am On Dec 01, 2015

Thanks Mr for coming up with this wonderful strategy, I would like to elaborate more on the bolded.
How do you calculate the amount to stake for each possible outcome. Thats is how do you come up with amount to stake for each bet. Please answer this I dey your back Oga MI.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money From Football Betting by Onymerchandise: 12:44pm On Dec 01, 2015
AT:bookiewrecker Please don't be offended, I would like you to clarify the above. Like that Naft Tehran Home win at 2.50 how did you arrive at the 333 calculation that you staked, same for draw at 3.10 that you staked 238 and Away 2.70 that you staked 294. By giving answers to this questions we would be able to follow you better.
Re: How To Make Money From Football Betting by Chigorkizz(m): 3:13pm On Dec 01, 2015
Onymerchandise:

Thanks Mr for coming up with this wonderful strategy, I would like to elaborate more on the bolded.
How do you calculate the amount to stake for each possible outcome. Thats is how do you come up with amount to stake for each bet. Please answer this I dey your back Oga MI.
Google arbitrage calculator.
Use arbitrage calculator to calculate the amount on each bet.go to scalpulator.com
Re: How To Make Money From Football Betting by Onymerchandise: 3:30pm On Dec 01, 2015
Chigorkizz:
Google arbitrage calculator.
Use arbitrage calculator to calculate the amount on each bet.go to scalpulator.com
Thanks let's me check it out.
Re: How To Make Money From Football Betting by bookiewrecker(m): 5:36pm On Dec 01, 2015
Like it has been stated above use those calculator those calculator will not keep records of the other bet that you made which either ended in a lose or you won

Or you can use this simple formula

[center][/center]STAKE = TARGET / (ODDS-1)

Remember that our target for this guide is N500

The 1st match for today has ended and the Home Team wins
Re: How To Make Money From Football Betting by bookiewrecker(m): 6:21pm On Dec 01, 2015
Our next match is

Ruch Vs Korona
but I would be betting the home win as an away match

Ruch to win is 2.50
Draw is 3.00
Korona to win is 3.00

Our stake are stated below

Home win stake is 913

Draw stake is 355

Away win is 250

Remember I am betting Ruch to win as away,even though they are home...

See you after the match for the complete guide and how you can use the guide to make money from sport betting without losing your shirt...
Re: How To Make Money From Football Betting by Onymerchandise: 7:16pm On Dec 01, 2015
bookiewrecker:
Like it has been stated above use those calculator those calculator will not keep records of the other bet that you made which either ended in a lose or you won

Or you can use this simple formula

[center][/center]STAKE = TARGET / (ODDS-1)

Remember that our target for this guide is N500

The 1st match for today has ended and the Home Team wins
Thanks a lot man I have gotten the concept, of how it works, that's how it is calculated. Following you Bomba to Bomba.
Re: How To Make Money From Football Betting by bookiewrecker(m): 8:16pm On Dec 01, 2015
Ruch won the Match...smiling to withdraw now...I would be back with full details.

Please note that this live experiment was to proof a point, that some betting strategy will make you money...

Sincerely I do not believe in making all the money I would require in life from a single ticket would would rather go for a system that will make everyday and every time without doing several hours of forecasting...

Stay tuned while I prepare the full details...

Let me know if you are still ready for it...
Re: How To Make Money From Football Betting by Chigorkizz(m): 8:43pm On Dec 01, 2015
YES!!!!
Re: How To Make Money From Football Betting by AVVS(m): 9:59pm On Dec 01, 2015
boss.. it can't still be STAKE =TARGET/(ODD-1) because here were are having 3 different stakes at a time and we MUST lose 2 out of the 3
Re: How To Make Money From Football Betting by bookiewrecker(m): 10:35pm On Dec 01, 2015
AVVS:
boss.. it can't still be STAKE =TARGET/(ODD-1) because here were are having 3 different stakes at a time and we MUST lose 2 out of the 3

Yes it is...it is just now, our target is loss plus our intended target...when I add the full guide you will see...thanks for following...

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money From Football Betting by olafunso: 10:50pm On Dec 01, 2015
Pls l want u to show me how l can make earn frm soccer bet
Re: How To Make Money From Football Betting by Onymerchandise: 4:44am On Dec 02, 2015
bookiewrecker:

Yes it is...it is just now, our target is loss plus our intended target...when I add the full guide you will see...thanks for following...
Oga boss ride on we dey your back.
Re: How To Make Money From Football Betting by bookiewrecker(m): 7:23am On Dec 02, 2015
Football trading is an investment opportunities that can make you richer than you will ever imagine. You’re guaranteed to make profit every month and have the opportunity of trading on a daily basis because Football Trading is a "NON-STOP CASH GENERATING MACHINE‟ with this POWERFUL SYSTEM

The best and easiest business I’ve seen on the internet that can make a dummy becomes Wealthy!

WHAT TO EXPECT FROM THE SYSTEM

This football trading system is not a get rich quick scheme. No system can make you turn N1000 to N1000000 within a week. This is very important to understand.
Football trading will allow you to make some serious money over the long run when you know how. To be successful trading football, you need to understand it is an investment. If you can think about it this way, then you will be successful. You have to go slowly and build a solid bankroll over the long run

WHAT YOU NEED
• Computer with an internet connection
• A bookmaker with fully funded account. You can as start with as little capital that you have.

Re: How To Make Money From Football Betting by Chigorkizz(m): 7:29am On Dec 02, 2015
am learning
Re: How To Make Money From Football Betting by Onymerchandise: 7:51am On Dec 02, 2015
Following religious.
Re: How To Make Money From Football Betting by bookiewrecker(m): 7:56am On Dec 03, 2015
[center]DISCIPLINE[/center]

This is the most important betting tool that you must develop, without it you would be as well donating your hard money to the bookmakers
No longer will you be the idiot who gets the tip of the century only to lose it in a simple double, parlay. Multiple bets are for losers and should be avoided at all costs.

Do not get greedy: be happy to make a profit. Every time you make a profit, you win; multiple small profits make big wins.
Start treating your betting strategy as a business by focusing on long term profits.
Start right now and set aside am amount for your bets. This will be called your betting bank.

All successful bettors use a betting bank, treating this bank similar to owning a Limited Liability Company. Deciding on your budget, you can start with N2000, N5000, N10000, N50000 depending on your pocket.

Keep increasing your betting bank until you are comfortable with the size of the bets and the profit you are generating from the size of the bet. When you reach this stage, you simply stop increasing the size of your betting bank and bets…. And starts to withdraw the profits EVERY MONTH or so

This is a long-term betting strategy based on the use of progression. Most people who bets love to bet: they love the thought that they could win a lot of money over the space of a short time. These people unfortunately lose their money time and time again. The people who win treat betting as a business, they bet on events they know will win them money, they don’t even have to watch the games, and they know their money is increasing.
Re: How To Make Money From Football Betting by foxzy(m): 8:51am On Dec 03, 2015
I can't understand anything
Re: How To Make Money From Football Betting by dy4life: 9:13am On Dec 03, 2015
bookiewrecker. Thanks for your time for bringing out this secret. Pls do us a favour by completing this write up on time, it's taken too long so we too can start making profit.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money From Football Betting by seighapaul(m): 9:44am On Feb 19, 2016
Where's OP?
Re: How To Make Money From Football Betting by sheanzy(m): 10:10pm On May 12, 2017
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Interested in playing abroad? (footballers & basketballers) / Nigeria’s 21-player List For Women Cup Of Nations Released By CAF / Kidnappers Of Siasia’s Mother Drop Ransom To N50m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.