Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,009 members, 7,806,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

Know The Softwares To Use For A Particular Design - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Know The Softwares To Use For A Particular Design (1319 Views)

Pls What's The Best Text To Speech Software To Use For Animation? / What Laptop Do You Use For After Effects? How Fast Does It Render? / Softwares To Use For Graphic Works (gurus) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Know The Softwares To Use For A Particular Design by inalegwu99(m): 7:10am On Nov 30, 2015
1.If you are in need of creating a book or a magazine, the best software i recomend is Idesign or Coreldraw.
2.If you want to design a banner, A-series flyers, i urge you to use photoshop.this could help you with more effects and flexibility of editing images in same workspace.expecially these days that designs are more illustrative in pictures than much details.Coraldraw is an option also.
3.Need to creat a memo or a 3 fold programme book? Look no further.Coreldraw and Indesign is your destination as it simplifies paging,dimensions,flow of paper alignment and seperation.
4.The best Logos are created using Adobe Illustrator and coreldraw along with other vector based softwares.
5.Animations expecialy simple dp animations can be archieved with photoshop,corel photopaint and other 3rd party softwares.
6.3D Animations have alot of softwares that can easily kill it like Blender,3D max,Cinema 4D, Maya etc.All these are good for 3D Renders.
7.For all our Shirt designers and screen printings, Coral draw is most widely recomended because it is easier to alocate text size both in inches,millimetres,picas,etc.
*******All these softwares are likely not rigid, you can kill thosands of birds with one Stone using a single of them it depends on wich you more confortable using*******

3 Likes

Re: Know The Softwares To Use For A Particular Design by abdulslutsky(m): 11:32am On Dec 02, 2015
Good job, bro.
Re: Know The Softwares To Use For A Particular Design by emmaxman(m): 4:52pm On Dec 04, 2015
Bro

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get My Pictures Back Please? / Learn Something New / See This Lovely Design By Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.