Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

11 Ways To Break Up With Your Spouse - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 11 Ways To Break Up With Your Spouse (585 Views)

11 Ways To Make Naira Stong Again To Even Equate $1 / 11 Ways To Know That Witches&wizards Are Using Your Picture To Fan Themselves..l / 10 Funny And Silly Reasons To Break Up...lol... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

11 Ways To Break Up With Your Spouse by adegunwa4real(m): 7:57am On Nov 30, 2015
Okay...so I've been reading about 10 these and 10 that on NL, but me, me am here with 11! Read and enjoy grin

11 HILLARIOUS WAYS TO BREAKUP WITH YOUR SPOUSE:
1. 16 Missed Calls? You Killed My Battery So You're Capable Of Killing Me... It's Over!!!
2. How come mosquito is biting me and not biting you. I smell conspiracy. It's OVER!
3. You don't even respect me,I'm talking and you are busy breathing? It's over!
4. So now you're drinking coke that has another man's name on it, better go and find him cos it's over between us.
5. So Beyonce's "Drunk in love" is your caller tune? I can't trust alcoholics with my future kids.
6.They are shouting bird flu, You are still cooking chicken. Do you want to kill me? It is over!
7. I called you and you picked up immediately. You lack patience.
8. Why are you using Umbrella when you know I support APC? It's over.
9. "You are always abbreviating your texts, you want our children to be short abi? It's OVER.
10. I told you I love my food hot but you refused to warm the ice cream. U don't care about me. It's over.
11. You don't pay your tithe, if you can cheat on God, then who am I? Park your things and go!
Re: 11 Ways To Break Up With Your Spouse by ayobase(m): 8:02am On Nov 30, 2015
You keep reiterating old things without bringing something new to the table. You are too boring for my liking. It is over between us.
Re: 11 Ways To Break Up With Your Spouse by chocolateme(f): 8:07am On Nov 30, 2015
So hilarious.. No 3 tho
Re: 11 Ways To Break Up With Your Spouse by Khd95(m): 8:28am On Nov 30, 2015
This is just too lame nd slowpokely for naija girls to take u seriousundecided
Re: 11 Ways To Break Up With Your Spouse by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 30, 2015
cheesy
Re: 11 Ways To Break Up With Your Spouse by adegunwa4real(m): 10:32am On Nov 30, 2015
Khd95:
This is just too lame nd slowpokely for naija girls to take u seriousundecided

Its a joke Mr!
Re: 11 Ways To Break Up With Your Spouse by oglalasioux(m): 11:26am On Nov 30, 2015
Nos 8 and 10 killed it. Can't stop laughing.

(1) (Reply)

Some Lecturers Be Like / A Trip To Italy Joke / Funny Warning From A Zoo Management(different)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.