Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Ben Murray-Bruce Comes After Buhari In New Tweet - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Murray-Bruce Comes After Buhari In New Tweet (28129 Views)

Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife / NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) / Ben Murray-bruce Comes For Buhari In New Facebook Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Comes After Buhari In New Tweet by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 30, 2015
MKO4ever:
Uncle Ben, oya swear that if you were the president, you will not visit other countries at all.
Are you stupid or what? You as a leader will you tour the world when your people are suffering? Sometimes you Apc-e rats should use you people brains just for once
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Comes After Buhari In New Tweet by alaskido(m): 4:19pm On Nov 30, 2015
I am only trying to make common sense.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Comes After Buhari In New Tweet by oleeee(m): 4:41pm On Nov 30, 2015
Ahn Ahn

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Comes After Buhari In New Tweet by maxtamazin: 5:04pm On Nov 30, 2015
ziccoit:

Mr interpreter. What is the status of Nigeria presence outside this country? You think a nation can be an island of itself? People migrate from their birth places to other region of the same country to do business and bring back home the proceeds. Government is never one person. It is a system. It is all about machinery. Politics has really exposed Mr Senator Ben to be shallow afterall.

You still don't get it. Fix your home first then you can invite visitors (investors). Nobody goes to a dirty home (country ) and eat (invest).

I pray you get it now.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Comes After Buhari In New Tweet by Nkenkenyi87: 5:06pm On Nov 30, 2015
Please Mr Bruce or watever,leave him alone. He knws wat he is looking4!Do U watch our president leaving his dinner and addressing d world leaders about our problems?Restoring dis country bak is his priority,all his travels re goal oriented?
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Comes After Buhari In New Tweet by kraftykc(m): 5:09pm On Nov 30, 2015
drberry:
He that has an ear, let him hear.

PS: The last time I checked, Junketer-in-chief doesn't give a damn... BUHARI DOESN'T HAVE A CONSCIENCE.

It was Jonathan who didn't give a damn. Be accurate with your insults at at least.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Comes After Buhari In New Tweet by zinachidi(m): 5:32pm On Nov 30, 2015
Sexist:

Excuse me, must he attend all Is that how those other heads of state keep jumping up and down before even settling down in office? Why do u now have ministers and other officers if u must be every where, moreover at a period where ur country is facing crisis... Receive sense biko
sorry sir
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Comes After Buhari In New Tweet by dammytosh: 5:36pm On Nov 30, 2015
micayo:

Putin is not attending and the leaders that you mentioned are the leaders of country that emits CO2 the most in the world. Nigeria isn't even in the first 40. Other problems exist that needs sorting and not climate change. Some girls were kidnapped again today (so I learnt) and the president is attending a climate summit in Paris with the consistent bombing in the country. Do you think if the summit wasn't hosted in France, Hollande would attend? He is sending his 'love from paris' shey?

Putin attended. So stop lieing.

and on the nonsense in bold, i taya for your lies.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Comes After Buhari In New Tweet by dammytosh: 5:38pm On Nov 30, 2015
Mobuzy:

I've never met a more saner person than you boss on this site in recent times.

Thanks man.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Comes After Buhari In New Tweet by dammytosh: 5:40pm On Nov 30, 2015
franciskaine:
one bottle of chilled origin for u.

You should ask for my state of orijin first.

My state of orijin is drunken. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Comes After Buhari In New Tweet by drberry(m): 5:57pm On Nov 30, 2015
kraftykc:

It was Jonathan who didn't give a damn. Be accurate with your insults at at least.
Why not prove with facts?
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Comes After Buhari In New Tweet by dammytosh: 6:03pm On Nov 30, 2015
ilovecritics:

So it will take as long as 4yrs for your brain to reboot?

you have not made any sense apart from exposing your stupidity.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Comes After Buhari In New Tweet by Giddyprance(m): 6:06pm On Nov 30, 2015
ziccoit:
Ok, if I got this tweet senator right, he meant I should seek help from those I have helped in the past or those who would come begging for help for solution to my problem or assistance. How is it logical seeking help form those who could not or would not help themselves unassisted? Is that logically sound?

No wonder somebody said , "Ben looks like Obama but reasons like Obanikoro".
Whatever happened to looking inwards?
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Comes After Buhari In New Tweet by dapsonlou(m): 6:21pm On Nov 30, 2015
Ifebazz:

It's just pathetic how those who crucified Jonathan are giving flimsy excuses for Buhari under same circumstances and conditions.

Jonathan had 6years to make history, but he nearly bankrupt the Country, he allowed southeast to Hijack his presidency. Even when Obama took over from Bush, it took nearly 2years to turn things around. Baba just got there 6months ago, after 2years of no improvement we can crucify him.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Comes After Buhari In New Tweet by mbhs139(m): 6:33pm On Nov 30, 2015
maryvivian:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-sGFOALYd-DU/Vlv5nW0GRWI/AAAAAAAHfgk/V6KSV8pbLXQ/s1600/VGxD3KXO.jpg[/img] [img]http://4.bp..com/-JTgDW2hUgp0/Vlv5n_7wVsI/AAAAAAAHfgo/va3aG__qGnw/s1600/1.png[/img]

Source https://twitter.com/benmurraybruce/status/671090804916531200

Sir,

I think you need to take a good look and make some common sense about Thorburn and Raymond Street, both at Sabo-Yaba, where you grew up and where your mother lives presently. These two streets are fast becoming an eye-sore under your watch. Worst of it all is that both Domino Stores and Niger Palace Hotels are not playing their part as good neighbours within the community. Their activities is constituting a menace and a nuisance to the environment, and they are not giving back anything to their host community.

The drainage in front of your mother's house is so terrible, to the extent that waste water from this drainage has damaged Raymond St.

While you are in Abuja, making your so called 'common sense' sir, please note that your back yard, where your mum lives and where you grew up is crying for help.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Comes After Buhari In New Tweet by aresa: 7:19pm On Nov 30, 2015
maryvivian:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-sGFOALYd-DU/Vlv5nW0GRWI/AAAAAAAHfgk/V6KSV8pbLXQ/s1600/VGxD3KXO.jpg[/img] [img]http://4.bp..com/-JTgDW2hUgp0/Vlv5n_7wVsI/AAAAAAAHfgo/va3aG__qGnw/s1600/1.png[/img]

Source https://twitter.com/benmurraybruce/status/671090804916531200

Unfortunately for this incompetent twitter based clown senator, Nigeria is not in any crisis. Sadly for you, the only crisis on the table is your poor constituency who though they sent you to the Nigerian senate to represent them, but instead of looking out for them, you camped out on twitter spewing dumb and unintelligent rubbish all over the place.

What have your own constituency benefited from you with all your wealth and since you've been scheeming the system to enrich yourself.?

What did Nigerians gained from your 8 years as the head of NTA? NTA rotted and decayed under your watch while you build cinemas and malls all over Nigeria.

Even after your gross failure at NTA which failed to improve or modernize while you modernize your own Silverbird TV.

It's very sad when crooks, looters and incompetent people like this unintelligent twitter senator and a clown who participated in 16 years worth of rot and decay and did utter utter a word while benefiting from our pains and misery all of a sudden found his voice to spew all the garbage he conveniently failed and refused to spew during his own looting orgy at the NTA and 16 years of participatory membership of the most corrupt and incompetent administration.

Crooks and clowns like this thoughtless and mindless nuisance disgusts me seriously..
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Comes After Buhari In New Tweet by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 30, 2015
Breaking news president mohammedu buhari to visit Nigeria soon grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Comes After Buhari In New Tweet by DerideGull(m): 9:00pm On Nov 30, 2015
It is corruption at its best form and 1962 revisited.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Comes After Buhari In New Tweet by Mlaide(m): 9:49pm On Nov 30, 2015
kinglekan:
Warris dis one saying? undecided

Ask Google abeg
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Comes After Buhari In New Tweet by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 30, 2015
dammytosh:

You should ask for my state of orijin first.
My state of orijin is drunken. grin grin
lol, badoo!
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Comes After Buhari In New Tweet by kinglekan: 11:22pm On Nov 30, 2015
Mlaide:

Ask Google abeg

Ask google the definition of what kinda _stupid version you are?

No i'll pass. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Comes After Buhari In New Tweet by daclint(m): 12:43am On Dec 01, 2015
eyeview:
When will president buhari visit Nigeria?

Legendary comment

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Comes After Buhari In New Tweet by Ifebazz(m): 6:02am On Dec 01, 2015
dapsonlou:

Jonathan had 6years to make history, but he nearly bankrupt the Country, he allowed southeast to Hijack his presidency. Even when Obama took over from Bush, it took nearly 2years to turn things around. Baba just got there 6months ago, after 2years of no improvement we can crucify him.
Can you read your tribalistic self? Jonathan let Southeast take over ... that was the cry all along. Not poor governance. Now you've achieved your aim via baseless propaganda you might as well enjoy the system stagnancy, fuel scarcity etc.
Obama turned what around & to what direction if I may ask? Gun laws or gay ones? Of course their economy wasn't in disarray on his inception so genius from him.
Dude when you start looking beyond your feet, you will give kudos to Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Comes After Buhari In New Tweet by wirinet(m): 8:14am On Dec 01, 2015
What is Ben Bruce actually saying? That Buhari should not attend the largest gathering of leaders in the world because it was held in France that was passing through a "crisis"? He wants the president to isolate Nigeria from the international community like Abacha did?

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Comes After Buhari In New Tweet by fretfingers: 10:27am On Dec 01, 2015
dammytosh:
When you allow a clueless President to rule for 6 years and diplomatic ties have been damaged. Recall how Egypt pulled their ambassador out of Nigeria and His Excellency was not aware till he had a chat with some one not in Government days later.

I remembered they said the same thing about Obasanjo in 1999 when he needed to put Nigeria back to where we belong after years of MIS-RULE

As for the wailers who felt Buhari should have sent Minister of Environment to a gathering Obama, Putin and China President attended themselves because they heard climate grin grin (Receive Sense !!)

I love the wailer"s strategic game sha. It is a win win.

1. If BuharI did not travel any where they will still say he is too old to govern and he is using pampers.

2. If Buhari had defeated Boko Haram since, they will say he simply called his boys to order.

I am waiting patiently for the first quarter of this tenure before appraisal instead of following election losers way of thinking.

NOTE: If Buhari messes up over all after 4 years, I'll vote another candidate. The decision will not be influenced by FEMI FANI KAYODE , BRUCE or other PDP Activist. cos i don't have a short memory.

Bros, I lie down for 3rd mainland bridge dey hail u ooo... Dis kind sense, aswear e no common...***

Best comment thus far!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Comes After Buhari In New Tweet by dammytosh: 10:34am On Dec 01, 2015
fretfingers:

Bros, I lie down for 3rd mainland bridge dey hail u ooo... Dis kind sense, aswear e no common...***

Best comment thus far!

lol. Thanks Boss.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Comes After Buhari In New Tweet by dapsonlou(m): 10:47am On Dec 01, 2015
Ifebazz:

Can you read your tribalistic self? Jonathan let Southeast take over ... that was the cry all along. Not poor governance. Now you've achieved your aim via baseless propaganda you might as well enjoy the system stagnancy, fuel scarcity etc.
Obama turned what around & to what direction if I may ask? Gun laws or gay ones? Of course their economy wasn't in disarray on his inception so genius from him.
Dude when you start looking beyond your feet, you will give kudos to Jonathan.

Us Economy was in a Depression when Obama took office, I live in Atlanta, so I know the difference of 08 and 2015.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Comes After Buhari In New Tweet by Ifebazz(m): 6:09pm On Dec 01, 2015
dapsonlou:

Us Economy was in a Depression when Obama took office, I live in Atlanta, so I know the difference of 08 and 2015.
It wasn't just US economy bro it was a global issue.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Comes After Buhari In New Tweet by micayo(m): 9:30pm On Dec 01, 2015
dammytosh:

Putin attended. So stop lieing.

and on the nonsense in bold, i taya for your lies.

Putin addressed in the morning and that was all and besides Russia is also in the top 5, Nigeria is not in the top 50. Russia, America, China, France, Arab Countries aren't going through the unstable fuel prices, unstable power supply, dwindling econmony amidst other problems Nigeria has.

So stop whining and making a f00l outta urself and instead take a break, think and re-orientate yourslef

N.B: The truth about 'wailing' is that it gives you comfort and support and after a while you get past it and overcome the challenges before you. However, lying to yourself is much more worse cos it comes back to hunt you and if not careful 'kill' you. You can never run away from your lies, they will always catch up with you just like voting in this government would catch up with you all that are not 'wailing' at the moment.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Comes After Buhari In New Tweet by dammytosh: 9:44pm On Dec 01, 2015
micayo:

Putin addressed in the morning and that was all and besides Russia is also in the top 5, Nigeria is not in the top 50. Russia, America, China, France, Arab Countries aren't going through the unstable fuel prices, unstable power supply, dwindling econmony amidst other problems Nigeria has.

So stop whining and making a f00l outta urself and instead take a break, think and re-orientate yourslef

N.B: The truth about 'wailing' is that it gives you comfort and support and after a while you get past it and overcome the challenges before you. However, lying to yourself is much more worse cos it comes back to hunt you and if not careful 'kill' you. You can never run away from your lies, they will always catch up with you just like voting in this government would catch up with you all that are not 'wailing' at the moment.

May wailing not sieze from your mouth since it gives you comfort.

Shameless liar. Tot you said Putin never attended, now you are shamelessly modifying your lies that you feed those who can not reason on their own or get the truth.

Loser
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Comes After Buhari In New Tweet by micayo(m): 10:09pm On Dec 01, 2015
dammytosh:

May wailing not sieze from your mouth since it gives you comfort.

Shameless liar. Tot you said Putin never attended, now you are shamelessly modifying your lies that you feed those who can not reason on their own or get the truth.

Loser

His attendance wasn't the bone of contention. It was the priority of the president mediocre's like you voted in that was in contention.

Time tells who the loser really is. Ignorant sycophant with little or no education who can't reason deep and think outside the box. When I see your mentions and comments, all I see is a m0r0n.

Wailing openly never last forever. When you lose someone close to you, you cry and get comforted then you brace yourself together for the life ahead.

Keep lying to yourself but then you will be dead sooner than you expect. You wail in darkness and lie to yourself but then you are dying little by little from the lil dosage of lies you feed yourself on.

Liar are liable to die young. Desist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Biafra Day In Ebonyi: Pastors Arrested As Well As 320 MASSOB Members / Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu Commissions New Police Command Complex. PICTURES. / Magu: AGF Malami Should Be Sacked For Insubordination To Osinbajo - Sagay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.