Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Boko Haram: Is The December Deadline Realistic? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Is The December Deadline Realistic? (10588 Views)

Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed / FG Backtracks On December Deadline, Says Suicide Bombings May Continue / Military Unlikely To Crush Boko Haram By December Deadline - ThisDay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: Is The December Deadline Realistic? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 30, 2015
What kind of question is this.?

Soldiers are mudered
Re: Boko Haram: Is The December Deadline Realistic? by Standing5(m): 7:05pm On Nov 30, 2015
No
Re: Boko Haram: Is The December Deadline Realistic? by petrov10: 7:05pm On Nov 30, 2015
no we aint
Re: Boko Haram: Is The December Deadline Realistic? by PassingShot(m): 7:06pm On Nov 30, 2015
Realistic in terms of BH not being able to engage the military,

Very impossible in terms of stopping suicide bombings. More work still needs to be done in area of intelligence gathering by our security agencies.
Re: Boko Haram: Is The December Deadline Realistic? by roxell120(m): 7:06pm On Nov 30, 2015
ITS POSSIBLE IN BUHARIS DREAM
Re: Boko Haram: Is The December Deadline Realistic? by Washo: 7:06pm On Nov 30, 2015
Oluwa is fully involved let pray for Nigeria
Re: Boko Haram: Is The December Deadline Realistic? by missKiffy(f): 7:06pm On Nov 30, 2015
With recent happenings, December deadline does not look realistic
Re: Boko Haram: Is The December Deadline Realistic? by pascalemmy(m): 7:07pm On Nov 30, 2015
undecided
wealthinfos:
The December 2015 deadline by the president Buhari to end Boko Haram is already staring in our face unfortunately the bombs are still blowing. You. think we are winning this fight and the december deadline is realistic?
Re: Boko Haram: Is The December Deadline Realistic? by Otapipia: 7:09pm On Nov 30, 2015
BREAKING NEWS: The President of Nigeria is Visiting Nigeria tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Is The December Deadline Realistic? by bobchigar(m): 7:10pm On Nov 30, 2015
Hayorstimmy:
Seriously op

Hv u forgotten december starts tomorrow
Anyway there is nothing too big for ma God to do. He is greater than d so called Allah.
You are confused
Re: Boko Haram: Is The December Deadline Realistic? by bobchigar(m): 7:12pm On Nov 30, 2015
PassingShot:
Realistic in terms of BH not being able to engage the military,

Very impossible in terms of stopping suicide bombings. More work still needs to be done in are of intelligence gathering of our security agencies.
Re: Boko Haram: Is The December Deadline Realistic? by Letoma(m): 7:12pm On Nov 30, 2015
Islamic terrorist, is not what you can just wipe out, with mere political talk, or propaganda, till 2moro bombs are Still going off in Afghanistan, Pakistan , Iraq etc. Personally I don't see a dead line to Bk, issue in Nigeria. Yes we will pray, but those who are beneficiary of this crisis will not want it to end.
Re: Boko Haram: Is The December Deadline Realistic? by PedroJP(m): 7:13pm On Nov 30, 2015
Realistic if Bubu dunps petroleum position and takes up the position of defence minister, then his body language might make a difference.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Is The December Deadline Realistic? by Samirana360(m): 7:15pm On Nov 30, 2015
yes...it takes just a word 4rm bubu 2 stop it
Re: Boko Haram: Is The December Deadline Realistic? by Ithee(m): 7:19pm On Nov 30, 2015
Hayorstimmy:
Seriously op

Hv u forgotten december starts tomorrow
Anyway there is nothing too big for ma God to do. He is greater than d so called Allah.
Here is whr fools like u can be found, Allan is an arabic word for God.

Grow up kid!!!!!
Re: Boko Haram: Is The December Deadline Realistic? by Hefemale: 7:20pm On Nov 30, 2015
what is this one saying
SeXistBaStaRd:
We all know the Dullard from Mars was Just making mouth...My 15yr old Cousin go knack pvssy wella before Boko Haram becomes a thing of the past.

#SCAM lipsrsealed
Re: Boko Haram: Is The December Deadline Realistic? by Ithee(m): 7:20pm On Nov 30, 2015
Remyboyhefty:
End Time boko haram end time buhari...... Buhari is boko haram pks Nigerians dnt be deceived by an illiterate with no certificate
Ur papa get certificate
Re: Boko Haram: Is The December Deadline Realistic? by 1zynnvn(m): 7:22pm On Nov 30, 2015
its gonna be difficult to end boko haram, it is an idea, ideas dont die. kill the leaders today, new leaders emerge tomorrow. Therefore December 2020 deadline is unrealistic not to talk of 2015

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Is The December Deadline Realistic? by razqoz: 7:22pm On Nov 30, 2015
Ioannes:
we can always hope, can't we? more realistically, maybe not. but its good we set goals and put a time to the fight.

we can't keep fighting this monster forever.

at the end of December if the goal is not achieved, the military can sit down and analyse and re-strategize.

we need to keep them on their toes.
Re: Boko Haram: Is The December Deadline Realistic? by Hefemale: 7:23pm On Nov 30, 2015
Ithee:
He's from the Ape's planet
Lol, you know him?
Re: Boko Haram: Is The December Deadline Realistic? by cbjonstage(m): 7:24pm On Nov 30, 2015
Hmm! dec 1st tomorw or 31st? a laughable media braggin even during GEJ regime.
I ve never for one day like dis our so-called media military strategy. this is bullshit. they shod stop dis publicity n face their work. when we no longer experience 1yr explosion, only then wil i clap for them
Re: Boko Haram: Is The December Deadline Realistic? by Justicealh3(m): 7:24pm On Nov 30, 2015
Like & Share if PMB will stepdown if Boko Haram wasn't croshdown December 2015 as Mr President' promise...
Re: Boko Haram: Is The December Deadline Realistic? by Ithee(m): 7:27pm On Nov 30, 2015
Hefemale:
Lol, you know him?
I gave his some bananas and burger when I visited the zoo
Re: Boko Haram: Is The December Deadline Realistic? by M4gunners: 7:29pm On Nov 30, 2015
Una weldon oo.
Re: Boko Haram: Is The December Deadline Realistic? by Hefemale: 7:30pm On Nov 30, 2015
Ithee:
I gave his some bananas and burger when I visited the zoo
He will soon come for your head
Re: Boko Haram: Is The December Deadline Realistic? by sparkwil(m): 7:33pm On Nov 30, 2015
Waiting for some robotic zombies to defend their dullard masters on this matter.
APC A Progressing Catastrophe
Re: Boko Haram: Is The December Deadline Realistic? by elopee3000(m): 7:34pm On Nov 30, 2015
Jaideyone:
the target is not achievable. terrorism can't be defeated within a shot time especially when the group had four years to grow. I'm sure even PMB knows that. the purpose of the target is not to bring a complete end to the activity of that insurgents by the end of the year but to serve as a goal based on which percentage performance can be calculated.

people in sales will understand what I mean. if you do 80% of your sales target for a year you've done well. you can now build on that performance cos the target for the next year will even be higher. if you do 50% then you know you have to work hard and improve.

the target is not to put an end to terrorism but a just a timeline based on which performance can be measured. e.g how many local governments were under the control of insurgents before? how many are still under their control right now? (one I think). how often do we have incidence of bomb blasts and BH attacks now? what was the rate before?
did u remember this ur gospel according by Mohammed when Jonathan was on power ekwensu like u
Re: Boko Haram: Is The December Deadline Realistic? by brosdoncome(m): 7:34pm On Nov 30, 2015
No it is not realistic but ritualistic........two camouflaged eagles would do the work or a deposit of N2b in my account.......shikenan!!!
Re: Boko Haram: Is The December Deadline Realistic? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 30, 2015
Yes but impossible
Re: Boko Haram: Is The December Deadline Realistic? by Jaideyone(m): 7:39pm On Nov 30, 2015
elopee3000:
did u remember this ur gospel according by Mohammed when Jonathan was on power ekwensu like u
I've not had any encounter with you before but I can tell you are too dull to hold an intelligent discussion. ret@rded Igbo goat
Re: Boko Haram: Is The December Deadline Realistic? by Folksyharry(m): 7:40pm On Nov 30, 2015
From the look of things it doesn't seem like we will see the end of boko haram by December but I'm going to assume FG and NA have the solution till the end of month.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Airport Concession: FG Opens Up On FAAN Workers' Sack / Troops Eliminate 17 Terrorists In Borno / Varsity Lecturers, Zamfara Workers, Abia Doctors Celebrate Christmas Without Pay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.