Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. - Rap Battles (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. (10823 Views)

¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ / +++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Mikuz +++++++ / Darkrebel Vs Giyazz - The Holocaust Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 30, 2015
Jason21:

you think/believe giyazz would ever create a ghost account to vote for u? smh..u still haven't answered my question.........all u doin here is beat around the bush. you purported these guys met you on fb to inform u they were interested in ur tourney........as ghosts or as what? don't they have monikers? after all.....he calls he a mentor..

dude...this is pure acting and theatrics.he would vote me to boost his course. ..i believe he only said all those stuffs to make people think the Punisher was me.. after all if he was antagonising me people wouldn't believe...
about the mentor ish- i have many admirers on fb . i can show a list of messages and emails from people saying they wish to write bars like me and so on and so forth. ..i don't even kno most of em..that'a the reason i didn't find that suspicious cos getting complimented is something I'm used to.

and I'm not beating about the bush- you are just not listening..
Penpriest from rg, Thepunisher, Zediciszolan, Gabrielkentt all sent me a message..most were new accounts and claimed they came from fb for the tourney.. I think PeinDänzo also wanted in...he sent me a pm too but i couldn't access it....
i only thought punisher was randy cos he posted randy's verse yesterday...until i finally figured out who was behind the account - which is Giyazzz..he among the few on the whatsapp group that i sent that randy's verse to months ago..
lo and behold it was still that same verse i sent him that he decided to act with yesterday...

I'm many things - But Thepunisher isn't among them..and it is obvious

1 Like

Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by Jason21(m): 11:26am On Nov 30, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Someone should take screenshots. Soon he'll login with ThePunisher account to modify his posts.

right....

1 Share

Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by Jason21(m): 11:29am On Nov 30, 2015
darkenedrebel:

dude...this is pure acting and theatrics.he would vote me to boost his course. ..i believe he only said all those stuffs to make people think the Punisher was me.. after all if he was antagonising me people wouldn't believe...
about the mentor ish- i have many admirers on fb . i can show a list of messages and emails from people saying they wish to write bars like me and so on and so forth. ..i don't even kno most of em..that'a the reason i didn't find that suspicious cos getting complimented is something I'm used to.

and I'm not beating about the bush- you are just not listening..
Penpriest from rg, Thepunisher, Zediciszolan, Gabrielkentt all sent me a message..most were new accounts and claimed they came from fb for the tourney.. I think PeinDänzo also wanted in...he sent me a pm too but i couldn't access it....
i only thought punisher was randy cos he posted randy's verse yesterday...until i finally figured out who was behind the account - which is Giyazzz..he among the few on the whatsapp group that i sent that randy's verse to months ago..
lo and behold it was still that same verse i sent him that he decided to act with yesterday...

I'm many things - But Thepunisher isn't among them..and it is obvious
what is thepunisher's moniker on fb?

6 Likes

Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 30, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Someone should take screenshots. Soon he'll login with ThePunisher account to modify his posts.

If i was the Punisher i would have edited all the comments i made since yesterday...i had ample time..
if i was the punisher i would antagonize Darkenedrebel 24/7 to throw off suspicion..
If i was the Punisher i would make sure i had up to 1000 posts on nl before coming to rap section or even before quoting darkenedrebel
if I was the punisher I would support all of darkenedrebel's enemies on nl...
all of these to just to throw the scent off me

but i didn't..why? because I am not him. The Punisher is Giyazz... if you don't know the origin of something don't poke your nose in it..i wonder why you stalk me from section to section ...mind your own business

2 Likes

Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 30, 2015
Jason21:
what is thepunisher's moniker on fb?

are you dümb? i said i don't know who he is on fb ...same with many others that came for the tourney....
i already explained myself and I'm not replying you anymore..
i sent the so-called verse thepunisher posted yesterday to giyazz months ago when i was trying to let them include Randy in the cypher..

Questions you should be asking are?
1. Why would i repost a verse on nl which i had already sent to my Number One enemy on whatsapp? despite me knowing Giyazz knows about the verse...couldn't i have easily composed a wack freestyle...why would i post a verse on nl which i've already sent to giyaz in the past.? it makes no sense at all..

2. why is that it's the particular verse i sent to Giyazz months ago is what Thepunisher decided to post?..you know why?- it's so Giyazz could claim i bit the verse, when in reality he is actually thepunisher and he is only tyring to frame me...

i know what the dude & nl niggas are capable of.no be today i know am..with all those antics he does on fb.. it's not so surprising...

1 Like

Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:00pm On Nov 30, 2015
darkenedrebel:

If i was the Punisher i would have edited all the comments i made since yesterday...i had ample time..
if i was the punisher i would antagonize Darkenedrebel 24/7 to throw off suspicion..
If i was the Punisher i would make sure i had up to 1000 posts on nl before coming to rap section or even before quoting darkenedrebel
if I was the punisher I would support all of darkenedrebel's enemies on nl...
all of these to just to throw the scent off me

but i didn't..why? because I am not him. The Punisher is Giyazz... if you don't know the origin of something don't poke your nose in it..i wonder why you stalk me from section to section ...mind your own business

Dude, it's no news that you're a pilferer.
Ridding this corner of the cyberspace of pathological liars like yourself is our business.

Antagonize yourself? Like the SHARONNNN moniker you created to woo yourself? Your antics are now so stereotypical that they're now as predictable as Cossy flashing her _tits.

More of your peddled lies would be revealed by me.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by Jason21(m): 12:09pm On Nov 30, 2015
[s]
darkenedrebel:

are you dümb? i said i don't know who he is on fb ...same with many others that came for the tourney....
i already explained myself and I'm not replying you anymore..
i sent the so-called verse thepunisher posted yesterday to giyazz months ago when i was trying to let them include Randy in the cypher..

Questions you should be asking are?
1. Why would i repost a verse on nl which i had already sent to my Number One enemy on whatsapp? despite me knowing Giyazz knows about the verse...couldn't i have easily composed a wack freestyle...why would i post a verse on nl which i've already sent to giyaz in the past.? it makes no sense at all..

2. why is that it's the particular verse i sent to Giyazz months ago is what Thepunisher decided to post?..you know why?- it's so Giyazz could claim i bit the verse, when in reality he is actually thepunisher and he is only tyring to frame me...

i know what the dude & nl niggas are capable of.no be today i know am..with all those antics he does on fb.. it's not so surprising...

[/s]null and void epistle! it's a shame u have all the time to type 3,652 words in 3 mins but can't afford to answer a simple question..... "what is thepunisher's id on fb?"
thepunisher was randy last night but giyazz this mornin........he might be chameleon before midnight. all this to elude the glarin evidences on u bein the same crook behind the thepunisher moniker.
ur still the same crook who would drop a verse by 11:59pm and get as much 29 likes and 37 shares before 12:00am......and when they ask u u claim they're from ur love mates from all over the section......ur love mates don't know when it time for bed. God is watchin you shocked shocked shocked

10 Likes

Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 30, 2015
Dark Rebel, you didn't answer my question. Did you bite Ibim.e and/or Streetwise? A simple yes or no will do.

4 Likes

Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 30, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Dude, it's no news that you're a pilferer.
Ridding this corner of the cyberspace of pathological liars like yourself is our business.

Antagonize yourself? Like the SHARONNNN moniker you created to woo yourself? Your antics are now so stereotypical that they're now as predictable as Cossy flashing her _tits.

More of your peddled lies would be revealed by me.

Keep quiet goon .you are always talking out of context and trying to make yourself known in matters you ain't involved in.
if your business is "ridding the cyber-space of pathological liars'- then your nerdy aśs needs to get laid and get a life....do you even know you sound?

you have no proof I'm Sharon. you based your accusations on a statement Guykhena made since last year...Guykhena and i were at loggerheads back then..
he said- the sharon account was following me so that makes her me? so any new account that follows or quotes me = my alternate. .you are delusional nigga.. same with the rest of your supermario thugs..
i already told y'all Sharon has another and a more popular account.... we also met briefly at shoprite after series of chats..i wanted to upload a photo of both of us to kill the noise but she didn't support it...if you don't believe you can always go hang yourself..

i thought you folks were also saying I'm demïshäsmith...smh ..clueless ninjas
is it not the same demisha that is also Damibae on instagram? smh ...

i laugh at you folks..you are all clueless...and you need to learn how to refrain from anything that has to do with me...do have a nice day

3 Likes

Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by funlord(m): 12:23pm On Nov 30, 2015
grin
Reyginus:
Dark Rebel, you didn't answer my question. Did you bite Ibim.e and/or Streetwise? A simple yes or no will do.

Wait small! The LIE he is about to serve you is still in the microwave! Give him time!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by GIYAZZ(m): 12:23pm On Nov 30, 2015
Please, I would advice y'all to quit replying that child until Airmark and Ibime gets here.

I don't have to explain myself to a child who still chews his sports wear.

All I want now is action and justice. And I'm very sure the minute Airmark gets here, we'd get it. So quit replying him, brothers. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 30, 2015
funlord:
grin

Wait small! The LIE he is about to serve you is still in the microwave! Give him time!!!!
I will wait.
Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 30, 2015
Jason21:
[s][/s]null and void epistle! it's a shame u have all the time to type 3,652 words in 3 mins but can't afford to answer a simple question..... "what is thepunisher's id on fb?"
thepunisher was randy last night but giyazz this mornin........he might be chameleon before midnight. all this to elude the glarin evidences on u bein the same crook behind the thepunisher moniker.
ur still the same crook who would drop a verse by 11:59pm and get as much 29 likes and 37 shares before 12:00am......and when they ask u u claim they're from ur love mates from all over the section......ur love mates don't know when it time for bed. God is watchin you shocked shocked shocked

29 likes? I get up to 100 likes at times...so i have 100 accounts?
if you type something menainful or write döpe bars, whoever knows what's good will appreciate it
..you don't need alternated to massage your ego..if liking your comments is what you do - don't think the next person does it too
besides, it's only low-lives and social recluses that obsess over likes and shares....i don't know why you lots keep talking about likes...have you ever earned a penny from all the likes you have been getting..you are stuck in fantasy boy.....

i don't have time to continue to conversate with dumb haters ..just a waste of calories and energy..
i have explained myself in the lengthy post i made earlier and in the uncountable posts i made to you...i can't keep repeating myself ..if you have autism then go treat it... sayonara and expect no more replies

3 Likes

Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by tysonnn(m): 12:27pm On Nov 30, 2015
@ op, if he doesnt apologise, i agree with you. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:31pm On Nov 30, 2015
Jason21:
[s][/s]null and void epistle! it's a shame u have all the time to type 3,652 words in 3 mins but can't afford to answer a simple question..... "what is thepunisher's id on fb?"

What 'love mates'? He's the most hated personality in the other sections. He was even pleading with Sinizia to ask a girl to reply his greetings to her on a thread in a chatroom. A girl he kept attacking 'cause she turned him down.
He's exposed on a monthly basis like menses.

The only moniker (which isn't his) that obsessively rooted for him was NNEKA123...and it turned out 'she' was a 'he'!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 30, 2015
Reyginus:

no i didn't ...i hadn't even joined nl when i wrote those bars...they were generic but not bitten...
Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:33pm On Nov 30, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Please, I would advice y'all to quit replying that child until Airmark and Ibime gets here.

I don't have to explain myself to a child who still chews his sports wear.

All I want now is action and justice. And I'm very sure the minute Airmark gets here, we'd get it. So quit replying him, brothers. cheesy
Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 30, 2015
darkenedrebel:

no i didn't ...i hadn't even joined nl when i wrote those bars...they were generic but not bitten...
Okay. Now we need screenshots for clarity. It will do well if you post the bars here. Just to clarify.

3 Likes

Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:40pm On Nov 30, 2015

Your fraudster of a mentor lied better than you though but I compiled all his lies of being Igbo, a doctor, an engineer and and an IT Contractor.

He was the 'main course'. Let's have you for dessert.

1 Like

Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by Jason21(m): 12:41pm On Nov 30, 2015
[s]
darkenedrebel:

if you type something menainful or write döpe bars, whoever knows what's good will appreciate it
..you don't need alternated to massage your ego..if liking your comments is what you do - don't think the next person does it too
besides, it's only low-lives and social recluses that obsess over likes and shares....i don't know why you lots keep talking about likes...have you ever earned a penny from all the likes you have been getting..you are stuck in fantasy boy.....

i don't have time to continue to conversate with dumb haters ..just a waste of calories and energy..
i have explained myself in the lengthy post i made earlier and in the uncountable posts i made to you...i can't keep repeating myself ..if you have autism then go treat it... sayonara and expect no more replies
[/s]hey, pauper.....don't make me start postin ur ugly pictures again....the worst i can get is a ban. fork that! answer my simple question. for the umpteenth time: what is thepunisher's fb id?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by Dklef(m): 12:44pm On Nov 30, 2015
darkenedrebel:

Humpty Acy, but you were thesame noob who seemed worried about fb Likes and comments naa https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1489731521251770&id=1384891141735809&p=0&refid=52
Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by tysonnn(m): 12:44pm On Nov 30, 2015
darkenedrebel:

lipsrsealed
clean ya lips. Tha lines were exactly tha same. 2lines setup and one line punch for each bar.
You tuk about 5 bars 4rom streetwise. Word-for-word! I saw it.

pleese apologise & move on.

4 Likes

Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by Jason21(m): 12:47pm On Nov 30, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

What 'love mates'? He's the most hated personality in the other sections. He was even pleading with Sinizia to ask a girl to reply his greetings to her on a thread in a chatroom. A girl he kept attacking 'cause she turned him down.
He's exposed on a monthly basis like menses.

The only moniker (which isn't his) that obsessively rooted for him was NNEKA123...and it turned out 'she' was a 'he'!
then he's a fagg..

1 Like

Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by Jason21(m): 12:51pm On Nov 30, 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 30, 2015
Thesönofwank - you need to get laid and quit being delusional...no real nigga is on the internet stalking an account 24/7 ...
just look at the amount of posts you have & the amount of time you have spent online...
grow up...you are 25 or 26 and your day job is Nairaland and DarkRebel...my nigga you need to go for a Brain Scan..

do something meaningful with your life and start making cash with your university certificate, instead of fooling around..

gayson- From the what I've been able to deduce, you can't even stand toe to toe with me in reality in all facets of life...financially, socially, intellectually and even physically- you were so envious of my looks that you had to go steal 3 photos of 3 different people to claim they were mine. i advise you get off my back as well, and focus on completing your studies, and helping your parents in wiping out the poverty that has been running in the veins of every member of your family..holler when you start paying bills, and the moment you stop receiving pocket money from your parents

GiyASS aka the punisher- you also need to go rewrite your Jamb..
you are not in my echelon and you need to stop hallicinating....but i must applaud the stunt you played with that Thepunisher account of yours..

isn't it amusing how a 17 year old underdeveloped onitsha boy could deceive grown ups on the internet and have the jobless lunatics talking about Darkrebel on a Monday Morning?

I actually need to go finalise some big aśś deal in my gallery now..my phone has been on overdrive since morning.....yes i said - MY GALLERY..i say it with pride cheesy ..Xmas is coming and business is booming...
I've been chatting with degenerates, but still I've been working and making cash...you see? can any of you do this? i doubt that....
bunch of internet low-lives

there would no more replies from me...you mofos can keep on getting püssy queefs over my name...I'm outta here niggas..adios
Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 30, 2015
screenshot of my bank statement coming up soon

just to prove I'm not in your category...no be mouth...na only for internet i dey talk to low-life paupers....
Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by tysonnn(m): 12:58pm On Nov 30, 2015
tysonnn:
lipsrsealed
clean ya lips. Tha lines were exactly tha same. 2lines setup and one line punch for each bar.
You tuk about 5 bars 4rom streetwise. Word-for-word! I saw it.

pleese apologise & move on.
Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by Testerfuze(m): 1:07pm On Nov 30, 2015
i always percieved this kinda thing happening i only dnt know it'll be this soon....#jst observing.

1 Like

Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by Jason21(m): 1:14pm On Nov 30, 2015
[s]
darkenedrebel:
Thesönofwank - you need to get laid and quit being delusional...no real nigga is on the internet stalking an account 24/7 ...
just look at the amount of posts you have & the amount of time you have spent online...
grow up...you are 25 or 26 and your day job is Nairaland and DarkRebel...my nigga you need to go for a Brain Scan..

do something meaningful with your life and start making cash with your university certificate, instead of fooling around..

gayson- From the what I've been able to deduce, you can't even stand toe to toe with me in reality in all facets of life...financially, socially, intellectually and even physically- you were so envious of my looks that you had to go steal 3 photos of 3 different people to claim they were mine. i advise you get off my back as well, and focus on completing your studies, and helping your parents in wiping out the poverty that has been running in the veins of every member of your family..holler when you start paying bills, and the moment you stop receiving pocket money from your parents

GiyASS aka the punisher- you also need to go rewrite your Jamb..
you are not in my echelon and you need to stop hallicinating....but i must applaud the stunt you played with that Thepunisher account of yours..

isn't it amusing how a 17 year old underdeveloped onitsha boy could deceive grown ups on the internet and have the jobless lunatics talking about Darkrebel on a Monday Morning?

I actually need to go finalise some big aśś deal in my gallery now..my phone has been on overdrive since morning.....yes i said - MY GALLERY..i say it with pride cheesy ..Xmas is coming and business is booming...
I've been chatting with degenerates, but still I've been working and making cash...you see? can any of you do this? i doubt that....
bunch of internet low-lives

there would no more replies from me...you mofos can keep on getting püssy queefs over my name...I'm outta here niggas..adios
[/s]ugly son of a dead thief ....what is thepunisher's fb moniker? all this irrelevant rants can't exonerate u from the allegation leveled against you. the more u beat around, the more u expose urself as a brainless dunce! it's what u get for bein a loudmouth......

darkenedrebel:

stop being a nitwit... Thepunisher is Randy Thornson and he got invited by me..

darkenedrebel:

[quote author=darkenedrebel post=40538203]

Thepunisher has not even come online since and he never said he was Randy...I was the one that assumed he was Randy ...so why are you lying [@screenshots]....i only speculated that Thepunisher must be randy...

darkenedrebel:

read my post above.. Giyazz is the Punisher ..don't be deceived that explains why the punisher posted the exact verse i sent to giyazz months ago on whatsapp and giyazz popped out in less than 10 minutes to accuse an account he tried to make people belive was me..
This same Giyazz has not been logging in to nl but magically does so after The punisher posted his verse
this boys keeps exposin himself as a brainless dunce! thepunisher is almost everybody!

3 Likes

Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by liricyst(m): 1:16pm On Nov 30, 2015
on the biting allegation
Since it hasn't been proved yet... Let me ask this

was the supposedly bitten verse used in a battle or in a freestyle?
Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by Jason21(m): 1:20pm On Nov 30, 2015
liricyst:
on the biting allegation

Since it hasn't been proved yet...
Let me ask this

was the supposedly bitten verse used in a battle or in a freestyle?
SHARKrebel has deleted the verse...but here's the link
https://m.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1489731521251770&id=1384891141735809
Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by Jason21(m): 1:21pm On Nov 30, 2015
darkenedrebel:
screenshot of my bank statement coming up soon

just to prove I'm not in your category...no be mouth...na only for internet i dey talk to low-life paupers....
u mean the one your thief of a dead father left you shocked shocked grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread / Rap Battle / * * ~ Match Of Wits III - Ema Prince Vs Ibime ~ * *

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.