Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. - Rap Battles (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. (10821 Views)

¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ / +++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Mikuz +++++++ / Darkrebel Vs Giyazz - The Holocaust Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by Limerick: 7:07pm On Nov 30, 2015
grayline:
Abeg...
Free the guy.. which one be permanent ban
Even u self, u still get sense pass giyaz
Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by Ibime(m): 7:14pm On Nov 30, 2015
2 weeks to 2 months should be enuff of a ban depending on mitigating circumstances, repentance etc

Na airmark hand e dey.

1 Like

Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 30, 2015
Limerick:
Even u self, u still get sense pass giyaz

*tears him watery slap*
Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by funlord(m): 7:24pm On Nov 30, 2015
tongue

I'm not with the permanent ban camp, but this was 'sharkrebel' acting all sanctimonious and suggesting various types of justice to be given to 'bars' when that punk was caught biting from a chick! So going by his own logic...............

www.nairaland.com/200489/flow-rank/730

By the way 'mongrebel' dis your album cover tap!!!

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by Limerick: 7:40pm On Nov 30, 2015
grayline:

*tears him watery slap*
Lwkm!!! grin
Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 30, 2015
Airmak, please don't ban him permanently. From the look of things he's remorseful. You can tell he wished he hadn't done that. A week will do.
Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 30, 2015
darkenedrebel:
coogar
emaprince
Kr0ne
elymaxiimus
dj5naira
ibime
giyazz
Lhood
theprekky
thunderstorm
teddybiyasi
liricyst
guykhena
lagunna1
sinizia
danbrowndmf
sosiqdude
warriblood
richommie
goshikid
007bruce
ksslib
gladdys

Bars has been caught biting verses red-handed...
he bit/stole/jacked 2 verses from a female emcee on Facebook ..not just a line or two but 2 full verses...
I asked him when he first posted cos I knew his skill level - but he rebuked me- but now he has been judiciously exposed like the low-life thief he is....with facts & proof...

since our moderators are no longer useful to us- I'm taking charge temporarily..

✘Bars has been banned from battling here & also from voting in battles until December 1st 2015.
If he battles- then we should all avoid the thread completely & not cast a vote..
He is also not to be included in cyphers or any other activity- he has been ostracized & blackballed from this community

His ban & punishment would be reduced to October 1st if he tenders a detailed apology to all the members of this section- explaining why he went all kleptomaniac & also an undertaking that if caught again- he would be permanently banned from this section ...

we have a code as regarding biting/plagiarizing - & we have zero-tolerance for Luis Suarezes & thieving armed-robbers with Vampiric dentitions..

here are the two verses he stole --[the Idiot even forgot he bit the verse from a female & didn't replace the female pronouns/nouns- such as mami,she etc....

Same punishment will do. cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by Laveda(f): 8:21pm On Nov 30, 2015
Hmmmmm embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 30, 2015
Headlamp1:

I have 2 questions for you. Are you set?
I am not
Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by Geraraheremehn: 8:27pm On Nov 30, 2015
Okay
Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 30, 2015
firstEVA:
I am not
Fear catch you? grin
Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by GIYAZZ(m): 8:43pm On Nov 30, 2015
Reyginus:
Airmak, please don't ban him permanently. From the look of things he's remorseful. You can tell he wished he hadn't done that. A week will do.
A week? 2 months jor grin
Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 30, 2015
Headlamp1:

Fear catch you? grin
not in the mood to be examined.
Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 30, 2015
GIYAZZ:
A week? 2 months jor grin
He's remorseful. He's not proud of the mistake. You two can still mend your differences
Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by GIYAZZ(m): 8:56pm On Nov 30, 2015
Gottoboy's screenshots. cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by Raplinx(m): 9:00pm On Nov 30, 2015
Giyazz sinizia airmark Ibime coogar Reyginus mikuz

Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by GIYAZZ(m): 9:00pm On Nov 30, 2015
Reyginus:
He's remorseful. He's not proud of the mistake. You two can still mend your differences
The only remorse he should show here is him apologizing publicly to Ibime and everybody he painted as liars.

Take a look at my post above. Your evidence is there.

cc; Airmark

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by GIYAZZ(m): 9:03pm On Nov 30, 2015
One of the verse he bit:
DIS RADICAL FELLA/ HOLDS COURT. . . TO CONVICT FARCICAL JESTERS SO ITS ONLY RIGHT DAT I BEGIN YA SENTENCE WITH CAPITAL LETTERS My reign leaves you sour/ cuz I dictate to devour He squares up to d king. . . . . but gets no raise to d power Its just days to d hour/I reveal my thoughts of savage but d skillery set/ of dis mean midget. . . . is not surprisingly. . . short of average When I spur on rampage/ ya blood be da first to spill I'll strangle you with my sweater. . . . call me dressed ta kill I'm blessed with skill/ and u best quickly learn dat an attempt to school d devil. . . . only yields first degree burns Those old verses you penned are skilless/ and show proverbial weakness and ya current flow. . . Im sorry!! . . . shows no potential difference Its only raw fusion/ when I'm bonin your new hun She whines and breaks breath during our holey- cum-union So ya stand's over/ u just a tiny beetle, Im a landrover Ur drunk with pride?. . . . I'll dangle u 4rm a bridge and make you hang-over Av outclassed hova/ and proceed to blow u dead Ironic, dat a big bang. . .to ya head/ would bring. . . ya universe to an end Now he's bruised and dead/ and they call it a twinning pillage Cuz a vertical slice to his frame. . . revealed. . . . his splitting image He's really finished/ and yeh, Streetwize did it He had expensive flows. . . . but my freestyle killed it My poo lacks critics/ he's scared his verse is wasted They even say. . . his irrational fears. . . can only be estimated The rest is basic/ even pool chiks know Ibime lacks my floss cuz He should take d cue to hole a girl. . . . but he doesn't have d balls Dis z Overkill/and be sure voters will/ choose d flows dats real His bore. . . they dig mine. . . ya'll know da drill I don blow 4a real/ Ibime's out here spittin noise This Virgin won't get head. . . if he spent his whole day. . . flipping coins!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 30, 2015
GIYAZZ:
The only remorse he should show here is him apologizing publicly to Ibime and everybody he painted as liars.

Take a look at my post above. Your evidence is there.

cc; Airmark
Yeah. An apology will do.
Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by GIYAZZ(m): 9:06pm On Nov 30, 2015
Reyginus:
If he apologizes, he would still get banned, but this time not as lengthy as 2 months. If not, he gets a 2 month ban.

cc; Airmark
Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by Raplinx(m): 9:12pm On Nov 30, 2015
Reyginus:
he shud get at least 3 months barn.. Thats how its done 2 warn other vampires in dis hood
cc; Airmark mikuz

1 Like

Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 30, 2015
Raplinx:
he shud get at least 3 months barn.. Thats how its done 2 warn other vampires in dis hood
cc; Airmark mikuz
Okay.
Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 30, 2015
GIYAZZ:
If he apologizes, he would still get banned, but this time not as lengthy as 2 months. If not, he gets a 2 month ban.

cc; Airmark
Yeah.
Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by Raplinx(m): 9:20pm On Nov 30, 2015
Vampire

Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by kr0ne(m): 9:26pm On Nov 30, 2015
Darkenedrebel has obviously made too many enemies for himself. I don't think anyone would be here calling for his ban if he had been in good rapport with everybody. But, notwithstanding, punishing someone for a crime he committed since last year (on Facebook) is just out of it. Moreover, if not for little beef he had with Raplinx, this issue would have remained hidden, although I'm not condoning his misdemeanour. Please, let's overlook and pardon him, if I must use the word. To err is human but to forgive is divine. Sheath your swords and save him the smearing and punishment for this once. I don't think he would ever repeat this again.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by kr0ne(m): 9:28pm On Nov 30, 2015
GIYAZZ:

cc; Airmark
Sharrap joor!

1 Like

Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by GIYAZZ(m): 9:31pm On Nov 30, 2015
kr0ne:
Darkenedrebel has obviously made too many enemies for himself. I don't think anyone would be here calling for his ban if he had been in good rapport with everybody. But, notwithstanding, punishing someone for a crime he committed since last year is just out of it. Moreover, if not for little beef he had with Raplinx, this issue would have remained hidden, although I'm not condoning his misdemeanour. Please, let's overlook and pardon him, if I must use the word. To err is human but to forgive is divine. Sheath your swords and save him the smearing and punishment for this once. I don't think he would ever repeat this again.
We've pardoned him enough. Now we've considered to give him just a week ban if he confesses his wrongs and apologize to everyone on the section who he called liars while he was being accused earlier. But if he refuses, he gets a 2 month ban. Isn't that fair enough?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by Dklef(m): 9:38pm On Nov 30, 2015
ThiefRabel? Stewpid boi... See your life for market?.. smh
Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by gottoboy(m): 9:44pm On Nov 30, 2015
NP - Hello by Adele
That sung d o p e gan
Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by Laveda(f): 9:48pm On Nov 30, 2015
GIYAZZ:
We've pardoned him enough. Now we've considered to give him just a week ban if he confesses his wrongs and apologize to everyone on the section who he called liars while he was being accused earlier. But if he refuses, he gets a 2 month ban. Isn't that fair enough?
hmmm you really carry the matter for head pass the owner of the verses embarassed dark don turn your night mare grin

5 Likes

Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by airmark(m): 9:49pm On Nov 30, 2015
darkenedrebel:

¤¤¤¤you accused me of multiple accounts as well..guess what i do have multiple accounts which were created only because i got banned...last time i checked Sëun does not have any rule against that..in fact he is making his money off it..so why are you having headaches over something that isn't your concern..is nl your site...
and for the record these are the only accounts i have - Darkenedrebel and Classyalabolass..
The other one which is Kradleber was a makeshift account created by Pëëparty[a membet of nl and also among the campaigners for Töhpaž].i only used that account mainly in campaigning for Töhpàz to win Miss NL competition..after that i left it... besides i wasn't hiding - Kradleber is Darkrebel backwards.. if i create any account I make sure people know it is me..i never hide...so your accusation is baseless...

Based on the self-confirmation of opening new moniker because of being banned, you have broken rule 19 of posting on nairaland.
It states "Don't create a new account when banned for breaking a rule. If you do, make sure we don't find out ".

Your Classyalabolass moniker is hereby banned till Nov 8, 2023 on this section.

Meanwhile, i await your response to allegations against you on this thread within 24 hours. Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by Limerick: 9:58pm On Nov 30, 2015
kr0ne:
Darkenedrebel has obviously made too many enemies for himself. I don't think anyone would be here calling for his ban if he had been in good rapport with everybody. But, notwithstanding, punishing someone for a crime he committed since last year (on Facebook) is just out of it. Moreover, if not for little beef he had with Raplinx, this issue would have remained hidden, although I'm not condoning his misdemeanour. Please, let's overlook and pardon him, if I must use the word. To err is human but to forgive is divine. Sheath your swords and save him the smearing and punishment for this once. I don't think he would ever repeat this again.
giyaz and the rest are just obsessed with only God knows what!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread / Rap Battle / * * ~ Match Of Wits III - Ema Prince Vs Ibime ~ * *

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.