Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,710 members, 7,802,153 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

There Will Be No Improvement In Africa Until The IQ Of The Population Is Raised. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Will Be No Improvement In Africa Until The IQ Of The Population Is Raised. (1340 Views)

Buhari's Government Deserves Praise For Improvement In Power Supply / How Biafra Sentiment Is Raised At Newsstand- The Guardian / Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Will Be No Improvement In Africa Until The IQ Of The Population Is Raised. by pleep(m): 9:01am On Nov 30, 2015
There is only one solution. This is something I realized years ago, now 5 years later, after half a decade of thorough and unbiased research I have come to the exact same conclusion. The majority of the troubles affecting people of African decent around the globe are caused by reduced average genotypic intelligence, and the only practical solution is selective reproduction.

If you are concerned with bias, don't be, read the passion of my posts on this website from 2011 to today and you will see that I love my race more than all of you combined. I would gladly devote my life to the advancement of black people, this is why I am able to shoulder the burden of such uncomfortable information without flinching. The afro-centric is pro-black only to the extent that it doesn't interfere with his feelings and his self-esteem. This is not love, this is selfishness. Like a parent who is scared to discipline its child, the afro-eccentric can only see good things in his kid, neglecting to address the bad things that will eventually lead to the destruction of that child whom he claims to love.

Black people have a problem. One cannot solve a problem without first admitting it exists, only then can we fix it. If you cannot admit the problem, do not read further. Your mind is not strong enough to understand what you are about to read and you will mistake medicine for poison.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Will Be No Improvement In Africa Until The IQ Of The Population Is Raised. by mekd: 9:04am On Nov 30, 2015
Wel I think you hv a point here...we really need to raise our IQ in all aspect.. as we usually do when it comes to committing crimes

1 Like

Re: There Will Be No Improvement In Africa Until The IQ Of The Population Is Raised. by Standing5(m): 9:06am On Nov 30, 2015
How do we boost IQ?
Re: There Will Be No Improvement In Africa Until The IQ Of The Population Is Raised. by Tallesty1(m): 9:13am On Nov 30, 2015
Spot On
Re: There Will Be No Improvement In Africa Until The IQ Of The Population Is Raised. by kossyablaze(m): 9:14am On Nov 30, 2015
Standing5:
How do we boost IQ?
eating healthy!
Re: There Will Be No Improvement In Africa Until The IQ Of The Population Is Raised. by rudebouy: 9:40am On Nov 30, 2015
I cdnt agree more.
Re: There Will Be No Improvement In Africa Until The IQ Of The Population Is Raised. by DelGardo: 9:42am On Nov 30, 2015
So true. Just glance through comments hereon if you ever needed proof.
Re: There Will Be No Improvement In Africa Until The IQ Of The Population Is Raised. by hothead(m): 9:56am On Nov 30, 2015
Interracial marriage cld help. Exposure and evolution is the mission. Can't explain further for now. No time
Re: There Will Be No Improvement In Africa Until The IQ Of The Population Is Raised. by 400billionman: 11:32am On Nov 30, 2015
Eziokwu ?
Re: There Will Be No Improvement In Africa Until The IQ Of The Population Is Raised. by Kooldude01: 2:48pm On Nov 30, 2015
Following
Re: There Will Be No Improvement In Africa Until The IQ Of The Population Is Raised. by jashar(f): 3:15pm On Nov 30, 2015
It's sooooooooo true. People need to read more intelligent books and have a better diet.

Oh..... and remove so much focus from s.ex. undecided
Re: There Will Be No Improvement In Africa Until The IQ Of The Population Is Raised. by Curlieweed: 3:46pm On Nov 30, 2015
jashar:
It's sooooooooo true. People need to read more intelligent books and have a better diet.

Oh..... and remove so much focus from s.ex. undecided

If we remove our focus from sex, how would we breed all those intelligent children?

@op. Another way to increase the average IQ is to exterminate the less intelligent ones, preferably before they have a chance to procreate. I would suggest that the OP is good candidate for a pilot to test this hypothesis. Clearly, it would be immensely difficult to find a more eminently suitable specimen. He has proved this beyond doubt by conspicuously advertising his particular genetic disposition for cognitive deficiencies and by continuously spreading this race, intelligence and eugenics pseudoscience on these boards.

I would suggest that he sets a good example by committing suicide. If he is unwilling or unable to do this, I will be generous enough to afford him any assistance he may require. Hopefully, he has not had a chance to procreate his kind.

1 Like

Re: There Will Be No Improvement In Africa Until The IQ Of The Population Is Raised. by Farnsworth: 3:56pm On Nov 30, 2015
well, that is bullshit! The IQ of different african countries are not the same, no extensive study of QI's relation to development... countries in Asia have the highest IQ's yet they still have some way to go... Africa will fight it's demons and slowly take it place in the world stage... selective reproduction? based on an IQ test? why not just kill people them, I hope you know IQ test are faulty too. Every society learns from past mistakes and slowly evolves, africans have independece not too long a ago, now slowly coming to terms with nationalism even with so much ethnic diversity, I say Africa is on the right track... nothing happens overnight... how many years before britain became what it is today after independece from rome? or Amerca after independece from Britain? things a progressing steadily...

2 Likes

Re: There Will Be No Improvement In Africa Until The IQ Of The Population Is Raised. by Horus(m): 4:02pm On Nov 30, 2015
hothead:
Interracial marriage cld help. Exposure and evolution is the mission. Can't explain further for now. No time

Stop your inferiority complex

3 Likes

Re: There Will Be No Improvement In Africa Until The IQ Of The Population Is Raised. by kleek: 6:16pm On Nov 30, 2015
GUYS, The BODY OF THIS POST WAS DELETED BY THE SPAM BOT.

Come to this new thread and see the actual solution: https://www.nairaland.com/2772412/africas-political-situation-caused-low#40553834
Re: There Will Be No Improvement In Africa Until The IQ Of The Population Is Raised. by kleek: 6:17pm On Nov 30, 2015
Africa is currently plagued by three major problems that if left unchecked will leave her in eternal backwardness and suffering. These are; HIV/AIDS, overpopulation and dysgenic fertility (reproduction by those with genes unfavorable to modern life). Thankfully, all three of these issues can be addressed with one policy.

HIV is a disease that disproportionately effects the stupidest and most irresponsible members of society. Regardless of what anyone might say, there are few other disease that are more easy and more rational to protect against than an STD. Getting HIV/AIDS in areas were the illness is prevalent (up to 25% and even 40% in some parts of Africa) is a direct reflection of an individuals inability to conceptualize future events and inability control their base animalistic impulses. There is a direct inverse relationship between IQ and AIDS prevalence, the lower ones IQ the more likely one is to contract the disease.

What are the human rights of an AIDS sufferer? The same as anyone's, people have the right to freedom and safety so long as that freedom does not infringe upon other peoples safety.

The solution to the AIDS epidemic is simple, compulsory sterilization. Tubal Ligation in the case of females, and vasectomy and/or chemical castration in the case of males. In addition to this, individuals with AIDS should be given a irremovable marking, indicating that they carry an incurable disease. This marking should be in a subtle location (such as the inner thigh) so as to not cause undo stigma in professional settings yet still be accessible enough to deter unwitting romantic partners.

Does this sound inhumane? It is no more inhumane than the quarantine of people infected with Smallpox, Tuberculosis and Ebola. How laughable would it be if someone suggested to you that "stigma" against Ebola sufferers was inhumane? This is what western liberals say to Africans everyday, and foolish Africans with their low IQ and shortsightedness join these westerners in providing "life extending medications" to AIDS sufferers further ensuring that a disease that could have been eradicated within 10 years of its discovery becomes the most endemic disease in human history.
Re: There Will Be No Improvement In Africa Until The IQ Of The Population Is Raised. by kleek: 6:17pm On Nov 30, 2015
Compulsory sterilization should also be extended to those who display the incurable condition of stupidity, by this i mean people whos IQ falls in the bottom 25th on the bell-curve at 18 years of age. This would not only solve the problem of overpopulation, it would also increase the genetic health of the population. GDP per Capita would rise to first world levels in a single generation, social vices like crime and corruption would be alleviated and Africans will enter the brotherhood of nations as an equal for the first time in human history.

The key issue here is that IQ is heritable, and low IQ women reproduce at a far greater rate than woman of normal and above average intelligence. This creates what we call dysgenics. Because low IQ is heritable, it results in low IQ children who continue the cycle. This drags the average IQ of the entire population down and acts like a poison in the gene pool. The genes of those few individuals who are intelligent, get diluted until smart people become rarer and rarer in the population.

To understand why this happens you must understand the statistical concept of Regression to the Mean. So long as the average IQ of a population is low, the offspring of those few individuals who have high IQ's will be dragged down to the average unless they leave the population or the mean IQ of the population is increased. To compound this problem the intellectual elite of Africa have a tenancy to emigrate to the west, the result is a population sliding father and father into the prehistoric world.

This is not comfortable information, but i don't know who told black people that overcoming our struggles would be easy. Do good thing comes from taking the path of least resistance; blaming black failure on slavery, colonization, conspiracy etc? At a certain point one must look in the mirror and take accountability, and then they must realize that no good thing comes easy. You do not get stronger until you exercise, you must undergo the pain of childbirth to bring a child into the world. likewise, Africans must take the hard step of accepting the fact that eugenics is the only solution to plight of the black race.
Re: There Will Be No Improvement In Africa Until The IQ Of The Population Is Raised. by kleek: 6:19pm On Nov 30, 2015
Farnsworth:
well, that is bullshit! The IQ of different african countries are not the same, no extensive study of QI's relation to development... countries in Asia have the highest IQ's yet they still have some way to go... Africa will fight it's demons and slowly take it place in the world stage... selective reproduction? based on an IQ test? why not just kill people them, I hope you know IQ test are faulty too. Every society learns from past mistakes and slowly evolves, africans have independece not too long a ago, now slowly coming to terms with nationalism even with so much ethnic diversity, I say Africa is on the right track... nothing happens overnight... how many years before britain became what it is today after independece from rome? or Amerca after independece from Britain? things a progressing steadily...

look up the Meiji restoration. Japan advanced from the middle ages to first world status in 20 years. China, Japan and Korea, the highest IQ countries in the world have developed like rocketships

Africa develops at a past commensurate to the stupidity of her people, even when Africa has economic growth it rarely improves the lives of the people.
Re: There Will Be No Improvement In Africa Until The IQ Of The Population Is Raised. by Farnsworth: 9:41pm On Nov 30, 2015
kleek:

look up the Meiji restoration. Japan advanced from the middle ages to first world status in 20 years. China, Japan and Korea, the highest IQ countries in the world have developed like rocketships

Africa develops at a past commensurate to the stupidity of her people, even when Africa has economic growth it rarely improves the lives of the people.

I disagree, IQ test has little to do with the development of this countries... your choice to explain the lack of development in countries by IQ's reflects a lack of understanding of the factors which are relevant to development. IQ results are a function of the development and not vice-versa. Most of the problems that have faced African countries have little to do with the intelligence level and more to do with the inherent divisions between the ethnicities within Africa and individual interest.

Meiji restoration is not a reflection of intelligence, is shows that japan was already a nation in their own right, however, Africans are now finding their national identities, because their identities were broken down and reconstructed abstractly, therefore what as obstructed development most in Africa is a lack of sustained periods of peace, As peace gradually returns to African countries, development follows as, it is evident that some of the fastest developing economies in recent years as been in Africa.

1 Like

Re: There Will Be No Improvement In Africa Until The IQ Of The Population Is Raised. by Curlieweed: 11:29pm On Nov 30, 2015
kleek:

If you were little brighter you would have wondered why the Chinese were not able to transform to first world status during the same period since as you claim they equally belong to the East Asian super "intelligent race". And by the way, you seem to have forgotten that while South Korea may support your "hypothesis", the North is worse than a basket case.

It's comic when the simple minded try to reduce complex phenomenon to facile cause and effect relationships.
Re: There Will Be No Improvement In Africa Until The IQ Of The Population Is Raised. by kleek: 1:47am On Dec 01, 2015
Curlieweed:

If you were little brighter you would have wondered why the Chinese were not able to transform to first world status during the same period since as you claim they equally belong to the East Asian super "intelligent race". And by the way, you seem to have forgotten that while South Korea may support your "hypothesis", the North is worse than a basket case.

It's comic when the simple minded try to reduce complex phenomenon to facile cause and effect relationships.
My post is facile because if i explained everything I know you guys would not have had either the attention span or the intellect to understand it.

Anyway, don't have to "wonder" anything. China was in the midst of the Opium Wars at that time, the population was addicted to drugs and they were also too arrogant and isolationist to appreciate the true magnitude of danger the west posed to them. They had historically been above everyone and wouldn't follow "savages" from a foreign country. Japan on the other hand, was used to taking inspiration from other peoples. Their culture was inspired by China's, their religion was inspired by Buddhism etc. They were keenly aware that they needed to catch up or face destruction.

Either way, its not about the specific time a country develops, its about how fast and how decisively they do, and how the people/ leaders of the country react to challenges. When you look at East Asia compared to Africa you will notice that the main difference is the human element.

And i'm really glad you brought up North Korea, because it highlights my theory perfectly. North Korea is a country with almost 0 natural resources, terrible leaders, international trade sanctions and grinding poverty. They even have famines from time to time and require foreign aid. Yet, where is the AIDS? Why don't they import everything like Africans do? Why are they able to create their own clothing and weapons?

Despite being one of the shittiest countries on planet earth the IQ of their people enables them to be able to build their own nuclear weapons while Africa cannot even make an indigenous rocket.

Look at their military parades, look their infrastructure, look how organized they are. This is a clear indicator of higher IQ. This backwards country with no economy and no resources can start nuclear war if they wanted. Nigeria, with all her oil wealth and free trade is all the more pitiful when you make the comparison.

Re: There Will Be No Improvement In Africa Until The IQ Of The Population Is Raised. by kleek: 2:03am On Dec 01, 2015
Farnsworth:

I disagree, IQ test has little to do with the development of this countries... your choice to explain the lack of development in countries by IQ's reflects a lack of understanding of the factors which are relevant to development. IQ results are a function of the development and not vice-versa. Most of the problems that have faced African countries have little to do with the intelligence level and more to do with the inherent divisions between the ethnicities within Africa and individual interest.

Meiji restoration is not a reflection of intelligence, is shows that japan was already a nation in their own right, however, Africans are now finding their national identities, because their identities were broken down and reconstructed abstractly, therefore what as obstructed development most in Africa is a lack of sustained periods of peace, As peace gradually returns to African countries, development follows as, it is evident that some of the fastest developing economies in recent years as been in Africa.
What you are talking about is the flynn effect. As the GDP and wealth of a country increases so does the IQ every generation. This is an invariable fact that has been seen in every nation.

Yet, when we look at African Americans in the United States, the richest nation on earth, we see an IQ that is still 15 points lower than the white. Some will say this is because of racism etc, but if this is the case, why do African immigrants succeed in The United States, why do Indians, Asians and other ethnic groups? In the case of Africans its because the portion of us that comes to the United States is the creme of the population, in the case of Asians/Indians they come from a population that is simply higher IQ (on average) than American blacks.

So while the flynn effect is true, it doesn't explain away the obvious intellectual deficiencies in black people.
Re: There Will Be No Improvement In Africa Until The IQ Of The Population Is Raised. by SPOPOVICH: 3:50am On Dec 01, 2015
kleek:
What you are talking about is the flynn effect. As the GDP and wealth of a country increases so does the IQ every generation. This is an invariable fact that has been seen in every nation.

Yet, when we look at African Americans in the United States, the richest nation on earth, we see an IQ that is still 15 points lower than the white. Some will say this is because of racism etc, but if this is the case, why do African immigrants succeed in The United States, why do Indians, Asians and other ethnic groups? In the case of Africans its because the portion of us that comes to the United States is the creme of the population, in the case of Asians/Indians they come from a population that is simply higher IQ (on average) than American blacks.

So while the flynn effect is true, it doesn't explain away the obvious intellectual deficiencies in black people.

Indians in India have higher IQ than black americans?
Re: There Will Be No Improvement In Africa Until The IQ Of The Population Is Raised. by kleek: 4:29am On Dec 01, 2015
SPOPOVICH:

Indians in India have higher IQ than black Americans?

Its about equal. I think black Americans should be a little bit better

There is no country that needs eugenics more than India though. They are quite savage people, look how they rape each other. I find india to be a completely revolting place. Anyway, India has a strong intellectual elite to carry them Africa doesn't.
Re: There Will Be No Improvement In Africa Until The IQ Of The Population Is Raised. by wytecat: 6:17am On Dec 01, 2015
@Op, your points are not insignificant, if look you at the manner most Nigerians expect Buhari to wave a magic wand to fix the massive rot in the system, you will see that the country is full of mentally challenged people. The ruins we have now have built up over time with 16 years of pdp, so why can't we give Buhari at least 16 months before giving up on him? Most Nigerians hate themselves and their country. When the Generators that are releasing dangerous fumes and causing their children hearing problems were banned, these animals screamed murder, what sort of people are these? Almost every home in Nigeria has a hole in the ground and we are at risk of sinking when the limestone or whatever we are sitting on gives way, why can't a street share one borehole? The country is sick and the people are on life support. They want smooth roads but don't want to pay taxes, only in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: There Will Be No Improvement In Africa Until The IQ Of The Population Is Raised. by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 12, 2015
The Nine Types of Intelligence

By Howard Gardner

http://skyview.vansd.org/lschmidt/Projects/The%20Nine%20Types%20of%20Intelligence.htm

1. Naturalist Intelligence (“Nature Smart”)

Designates the human ability to discriminate among living things (plants, animals) as well as sensitivity to other features of the natural world (clouds, rock configurations). This ability was clearly of value in our evolutionary past as hunters, gatherers, and farmers; it continues to be central in such roles as botanist or chef. It is also speculated that much of our consumer society exploits the naturalist intelligences, which can be mobilized in the discrimination among cars, sneakers, kinds of makeup, and the like.

2. Musical Intelligence (“Musical Smart”)
Musical intelligence is the capacity to discern pitch, rhythm, timbre, and tone. This intelligence enables us to recognize, create, reproduce, and reflect on music, as demonstrated by composers, conductors, musicians, vocalist, and sensitive listeners. Interestingly, there is often an affective connection between music and the emotions; and mathematical and musical intelligences may share common thinking processes. Young adults with this kind of intelligence are usually singing or drumming to themselves. They are usually quite aware of sounds others may miss.

3. Logical-Mathematical Intelligence (Number/Reasoning Smart)
Logical-mathematical intelligence is the ability to calculate, quantify, consider propositions and hypotheses, and carry out complete mathematical operations. It enables us to perceive relationships and connections and to use abstract, symbolic thought; sequential reasoning skills; and inductive and deductive thinking patterns. Logical intelligence is usually well developed in mathematicians, scientists, and detectives. Young adults with lots of logical intelligence are interested in patterns, categories, and relationships. They are drawn to arithmetic problems, strategy games and experiments.

4. Existential Intelligence
Sensitivity and capacity to tackle deep questions about human existence, such as the meaning of life, why do we die, and how did we get here.

5. Interpersonal Intelligence (People Smart”)
Interpersonal intelligence is the ability to understand and interact effectively with others. It involves effective verbal and nonverbal communication, the ability to note distinctions among others, sensitivity to the moods and temperaments of others, and the ability to entertain multiple perspectives. Teachers, social workers, actors, and politicians all exhibit interpersonal intelligence. Young adults with this kind of intelligence are leaders among their peers, are good at communicating, and seem to understand others’ feelings and motives.

6. Bodily-Kinesthetic Intelligence (“Body Smart”)

Bodily kinesthetic intelligence is the capacity to manipulate objects and use a variety of physical skills. This intelligence also involves a sense of timing and the perfection of skills through mind–body union. Athletes, dancers, surgeons, and craftspeople exhibit well-developed bodily kinesthetic intelligence.

7. Linguistic Intelligence (Word Smart)
Linguistic intelligence is the ability to think in words and to use language to express and appreciate complex meanings. Linguistic intelligence allows us to understand the order and meaning of words and to apply meta-linguistic skills to reflect on our use of language. Linguistic intelligence is the most widely shared human competence and is evident in poets, novelists, journalists, and effective public speakers. Young adults with this kind of intelligence enjoy writing, reading, telling stories or doing crossword puzzles.

8. Intra-personal Intelligence (Self Smart”)
Intra-personal intelligence is the capacity to understand oneself and one’s thoughts and feelings, and to use such knowledge in planning and directioning one’s life. Intra-personal intelligence involves not only an appreciation of the self, but also of the human condition. It is evident in psychologist, spiritual leaders, and philosophers. These young adults may be shy. They are very aware of their own feelings and are self-motivated.

9. Spatial Intelligence (“Picture Smart”)
Spatial intelligence is the ability to think in three dimensions. Core capacities include mental imagery, spatial reasoning, image manipulation, graphic and artistic skills, and an active imagination. Sailors, pilots, sculptors, painters, and architects all exhibit spatial intelligence. Young adults with this kind of intelligence may be fascinated with mazes or jigsaw puzzles, or spend free time drawing or daydreaming.

(1) (Reply)

I Have Lost Respect For Seun And Nairaland / The Caliphate, The Emir And Nigeria’s Master Race (2), By Femi Fani-kayode / PMB Declared Dasuki's Suvs As "Gifts From Well-wishers"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.