Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,855 members, 7,798,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

How Her Uncle Sexually Abused Her (All parents should read this) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Her Uncle Sexually Abused Her (All parents should read this) (3921 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Catches His Wife & Her 'Uncle' In Bed, Attempts Suicide / Nigerian Parents Should Stop This. / See How This Owerri Lady Exposed & Humiliated Her Husband Who Abused Her(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Her Uncle Sexually Abused Her (All parents should read this) by boldx(m): 9:05am On Nov 30, 2015
I read this touching story on my whatsapp and I felt I should share it. Here is the story of a girl who shared her story online about how her uncle sexually abused her at the age of 14. Read her story:

I was 14 years old when my uncle deflowered me, right in my father’s house, under my parents’ nose. But because they (my parents) trusted him and it would be my word against his, I could not tell anyone; and, of course, he warned me that if I told anyone, he would deny it and deal with me. I am a final year student in one of the federal universities. This incident happened when I was in Senior Secondary School (High School) year 2. I wasn’t really mature for my age; I was on the small side, but I had developed a woman’s body. My paternal uncle, my grandmother’s last born, then a youth corps member was posted to serve his fatherland where we were staying then, of course, it was natural for him to stay with us.

He was a good uncle and very friendly with us. I am the last of my parents’ three children. My elder ones (both boys) were away in school leaving our housemaid and me in the house. Initially, my incle was nice and he was just a normal uncle everyone would wish for. After about a month or so, he came to stay with us, he started behaving funny towards me. He would touch my bum, and sometimes he would pretend it was a mistake, then, he would touch my breasts. Then, I really didn’t know how to place his behavior. In my mind, I would wonder if it was a mistake or he was doing it deliberately.

Because I couldn’t really say I was scared to discuss it with anybody, not even with our housemaid, then, because we were a little close, I made up my mind to avoid him. I guess I over did it because everybody noticed this. My parents mistook my attitude for pranks and they would scold whenever he reported me. On a day, I told my mother that I didn’t like how my uncle used to touch me. I didn’t know what really got into her, but she scolded me not to say such a thing again. She reminded me that the person I spoke about was my dad’s younger brother. I had no choice, my situation then was between the devil and the deep blue sea.

My parents had to travel to daddy’s hometown for a burial. We were all supposed to go together, but my parents decided that our housemaid and should stay back home. I pleaded with them to take me, but I was not lucky. In fact, dad would have conceded but my mom refused. It happened the next day. I was sleeping in my room, in the evening which I shared with our housemaid, but it was later that I learned that my uncle had sent her on an errand that kept her away and gave him enough time to perpetrate his evil deed. I felt a hand on my body. I opened my eyes and saw my uncle trying to force my jeans trousers off. I tried to scream, but he had covered my mouth with his palm.

In short, my uncle raped me and deflowered me at 14. He asked me to clean up when he was done with me. He took my underwear and burnt it in my presence. He threatened to kill me if I ever told anyone. He tried to rape me again several times after that first experience, but I always carried my elder brother’s boy’s scout pen knife about and I vowed that I would kill him if ever got near me again. I wasn’t too sure if it was my threat or the fact that he was having sex with our 16-year old house maid that kept him away from me, because he had to leave our house when mummy discovered that our housemaid was pregnant, and she said my uncle was responsible for her pregnancy. It was then that my mother raised her voice that I had reported him to her before. She stupidly thanked God that my uncle did not touch me. How wrong? I did not correct her because it was rather too late. How I wished she had listened to me then! I would have been saved from these private pains.

How I wish, mothers, especially, should learn to listen to their children and not shut them down anytime they try and speak with me.

Follow us/Comment on www.naijahotwire.com

1 Like

Re: How Her Uncle Sexually Abused Her (All parents should read this) by Cyberfavour(m): 9:08am On Nov 30, 2015
Nice one OP.

Parents should learn the act of believing their children. They should also try to make out time to make reasonable discussions with them.

Imagine that girl that was sexually abused at the age of 14, if not for determination she would have ended up being a slut.

A child will always open up to his parents when there is a good communication channel between them.
Re: How Her Uncle Sexually Abused Her (All parents should read this) by kilode100(f): 9:13am On Nov 30, 2015
I started fvcking at 11

16 Likes

Re: How Her Uncle Sexually Abused Her (All parents should read this) by kossyablaze(m): 9:13am On Nov 30, 2015
I was abused too

1 Like

Re: How Her Uncle Sexually Abused Her (All parents should read this) by Zeedarh(f): 9:53am On Nov 30, 2015
Sexual abuse feels more painful and affects more when there's no one to talk to.

Condolences to everyone out there, male or female who have ever been molested.
Re: How Her Uncle Sexually Abused Her (All parents should read this) by Chstel(m): 10:02am On Nov 30, 2015
parent let communication be a guide to your children most importantly girls, and parent should be mindful of how their children (girl) sit on the body of the so called uncle. My Uncle, my uncle has done alot of horrible things to children this days
Re: How Her Uncle Sexually Abused Her (All parents should read this) by Cutehector(m): 10:16am On Nov 30, 2015
kilode100:
I started fvcking at 11
u will make heaven... Amen

5 Likes

Re: How Her Uncle Sexually Abused Her (All parents should read this) by Momcherry(f): 10:22am On Nov 30, 2015
I've advised myself never to trust any guy with my girls. If u like be uncle, brother, husband's brother etc, I don't care. Never again!

@ kilode100 shocked

5 Likes

Re: How Her Uncle Sexually Abused Her (All parents should read this) by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 30, 2015
Some perverts can't really control themselves,i was never abused but I remember in SS2 my geography teacher touched my boobs and pretended it was a mistake.I reported to my parents immediately,and because I was a scholarship student the matter was escalated .After proper investigation it was discovered that he had molested smaller gals in Jss 1-3 who were scared to talk. He was sacked immediately. Till today when I go home on holiday to see my parents I see him jumping from bus to bus, always ashamed when he sees me. Say no to molesters, always report to those who would listen to you.

1 Like

Re: How Her Uncle Sexually Abused Her (All parents should read this) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 30, 2015
I pray to bring up very truthful children....

If my child says she doesn't like you,...... I will beg you to give her space or else I will call police for you... Be you uncle or teacher..
If my child acts too attached/withdrawn around you, I will make my ears and tentacles active around you
Re: How Her Uncle Sexually Abused Her (All parents should read this) by kilode100(f): 8:33am On Dec 01, 2015
Cutehector:
u will make heaven... Amen

AMEN!
Re: How Her Uncle Sexually Abused Her (All parents should read this) by glossy6(f): 8:46am On Dec 01, 2015
I once took a distant cousin in but found a way of sending him out of my home after I discovered he was looking at my 12 & 14 years daughters lustfully. My girls kuku carry for back They look matured. We can't be too careful
Re: How Her Uncle Sexually Abused Her (All parents should read this) by cuteboy2: 11:25am On Dec 01, 2015
Momcherry:
I've advised myself never to trust any guy with my girls. If u like be uncle, brother, husband's brother etc, I don't care. Never again!

@ kilode100 shocked

Wise decision. I wish more mothers will be as cautious with their girl children.
Imagine one so called company executive where I stay leaving her 6 year old with security men to look after when the bus drops her from school, before she returns from work. She is a single mother.

I had to go and sit her down to warn her that she is playing with fire. They will use her little daughter as a play thing. And the small girl is so smart and wise. Always very inquisitive and very social.
Re: How Her Uncle Sexually Abused Her (All parents should read this) by cuteboy2: 11:27am On Dec 01, 2015
kilode100:
I started fvcking at 11

Was it willingly or forced?
I doubt you would start experimenting on your own at that age
Re: How Her Uncle Sexually Abused Her (All parents should read this) by cuteboy2: 11:28am On Dec 01, 2015
glossy6:
I once took a distant cousin in but found a way of sending him out of my home after I discovered he was looking at my 12 & 14 years daughters lustfully. My girls kuku carry for back They look matured. We can't be too careful

Good one. That is how to play it.

Keep an eagle eye on your kids. Some women are so careless with their kids, they should be flogged by Shekau sad angry sad
Re: How Her Uncle Sexually Abused Her (All parents should read this) by soopamom: 1:16pm On Dec 01, 2015
Your mother is very stupid. Outside of the wickedness of your uncle of course which is glaring, your mother is stupid .
Re: How Her Uncle Sexually Abused Her (All parents should read this) by austine4real(m): 1:18pm On Dec 01, 2015
Ok

(1) (Reply)

My first child / Please Help!!! I Don't Understand What Is Wrong With My Phone / I Think My Neighbor's Wife Is A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.