Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,874 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

10 Types Of People You Will See At A "Baba Ijebu" Kiosk - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 10 Types Of People You Will See At A "Baba Ijebu" Kiosk (677 Views)

15 People You Will Meet At Filling Station During Fuel Crisis. / Bankers For Baba Ijebu (R & S Lotto Port Harcourt) / Huge Python Killed At Ijebu Ode, Ogun State -photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Types Of People You Will See At A "Baba Ijebu" Kiosk by neolboy(m): 9:25am On Nov 30, 2015
If you are a baba ijebu player you will agree with me that below are the categories of people you will definitely meet there.

1. The Statisticians
They are usually seen every at Baba Ijebu shops doing statistics. From their statistics, you will see that these categories of people are far better than university students who bagged first cla$$ in statistics. However, they will analyze predictable numbers in such a way that you will keep wondering why they didn’t go for Maths and Stats rather than wasting their talents at Baba Ijebu shops

2. The Dreamers
These ones are synonymous to Joseph, the dreamer, in the Bible. These ones normally see revelation at midnight of how God showed to them the 3-direct or 2-sure that will drop that day

3. The History tellers
They are very easy to spot. You will see them telling stories of their friends who bought Range Rover 2015 model from Baba Ijebu winnings. They will further stress that their greatest regret is that they were actually the ones that forecast the numbers for their friends but the emptiness of their pockets that day prevented them from playing the game, if not they ought to have owned a house and exotic cars

4. Share Collectors
This is the category I belong. Yes you heard me right . These ones are always at every Baba Ijebu shop, seeking for who just hit a jackpot so they can collect their own share of the money. We are always hovering at Baba Ijebu shops looking for our share from winners

5. Those Charging their Phones
As small as Baba Ijebu shops are, you will still see customers squeeze themselves like prisoners, hence, charging their phone

6. The Noise Makers
They always creating argumentative scenes, which later results to a fight/duel. They will blame their ill luck of winning on GEJ

7. Those looking Unkempt
Obviously, the larger percent of people you will meet at every Baba Ijebu shops are always unkempt. You will always see them looking frustrated like someone whose wife was snatched

8. The T. B Joshuas’
This is the right name to call these categories of people. They are always there to convince other people not to play a particular number. They will further add that they know so much about Baba Ijebu and they know how he interchanges numbers

9. The Sympathizers
These ones are there to sympathize with those who lost their gamble.

10. Feel free to add the last one

source:naijapals

Re: 10 Types Of People You Will See At A "Baba Ijebu" Kiosk by dgalon(m): 9:26am On Nov 30, 2015
What the heck is baba ijebu kiosk? tongue
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will See At A "Baba Ijebu" Kiosk by Segadem(m): 9:27am On Nov 30, 2015
No 10
The neolboy type
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will See At A "Baba Ijebu" Kiosk by Zeedarh(f): 9:30am On Nov 30, 2015
I dont play baba ijebu, so, i dont know.undecided
MODIFIED: The passers-by. Thats were i fall.smiley
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will See At A "Baba Ijebu" Kiosk by neolboy(m): 9:30am On Nov 30, 2015
Segadem:
No 10 The neolboy type
u no nice at all
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will See At A "Baba Ijebu" Kiosk by Segadem(m): 9:31am On Nov 30, 2015
neolboy:

u no nice at all
grin grin grin
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will See At A "Baba Ijebu" Kiosk by Cyberfavour(m): 9:33am On Nov 30, 2015
Why I go play baba ijebu wen 1960bet dey there
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will See At A "Baba Ijebu" Kiosk by dkronicle(m): 9:36am On Nov 30, 2015
The novice nko..

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive Photo: What Is So Wrong About This Picture? / Very Sad News: UNIPORT Student Allegedly Killed By Police While Driving One-way / Yorubas And Nupe People Clash During Tribal Unrest In Kwara State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.