Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,203 members, 7,780,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:00 PM

How Money Disappeared From My Pocket - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Money Disappeared From My Pocket (26027 Views)

Strange Elephant Appears In First Bank Nig Lagos, Disappeared With 125M (photos) / How Money Fight Led To Arrest Of Killers Of Politician In Lagos / ‘how Money Launderers Sponsor Terrorism’ – Fraud Experts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Money Disappeared From My Pocket by SUPOL(m): 6:21pm On Dec 11, 2015
otiigba1:
no. They do not look smart like the old black/blue ones.

But really? Are those camours the new nigerian police uniform like my dad said?
it has been banned anyway
Re: How Money Disappeared From My Pocket by Sijo01(f): 6:23pm On Dec 11, 2015
SUPOL:
Wiaris akara junction again?
Where's aduwawa station situated?
Re: How Money Disappeared From My Pocket by SUPOL(m): 6:26pm On Dec 11, 2015
Sijo01:

Where's aduwawa station situated?
I didn't write aduwawa, I wrote adesuwa
Re: How Money Disappeared From My Pocket by otiigba1(m): 6:28pm On Dec 11, 2015
SUPOL:

it has been banned anyway
Good! Because they look too local and some of them i saw were wearing silppers no boots with their uniforms. grin grin abi NPF no fit buy boots for them?

Do you believe that nigerian police will ever be a match with other developed/developing countries?
Re: How Money Disappeared From My Pocket by Sijo01(f): 6:35pm On Dec 11, 2015
SUPOL:

I didn't write aduwawa, I wrote adesuwa

Oh, my bad. Sorry about that.

Zone 5?
Re: How Money Disappeared From My Pocket by SUPOL(m): 6:37pm On Dec 11, 2015
otiigba1:
Good! Because they look too local and some of them i saw were wearing silppers no boots with their uniforms. grin grin

Do you believe that nigerian police will ever be a match with other developed/developing countries?
ofcos I do. Npf is respected n applauded outside d shores of dis nation especially in peacekeeping mission and other international assignments. D problem is not nigeria police but d Nigeria before d police. Nigerian govt n politicians partly contributed in d problems of npf but dats a story for another day. I believe in dis current wind of change, I believe in dis new administration. Just watch out n see
Re: How Money Disappeared From My Pocket by SUPOL(m): 6:39pm On Dec 11, 2015
Sijo01:

Oh, you bad. Sorry about that.

Zone 5?
Am nt bad oo, yes zn 5
Re: How Money Disappeared From My Pocket by Sijo01(f): 6:50pm On Dec 11, 2015
SUPOL:
Am nt bad oo,

cheesy nor vex. Edited.

SUPOL:
yes zn 5
I use to frequent there
Re: How Money Disappeared From My Pocket by Sijo01(f): 6:50pm On Dec 11, 2015
SUPOL:
Am nt bad oo,

cheesy nor vex. Edited.

SUPOL:
yes zn 5
I use to frequent there
Re: How Money Disappeared From My Pocket by otiigba1(m): 6:57pm On Dec 11, 2015
SUPOL:
ofcos I do. Npf is respected n applauded outside d shores of dis nation especially in peacekeeping mission and other international assignments. D problem is not nigeria police but d Nigeria before d police. Nigerian govt n politicians partly contributed in d problems of npf but dats a story for another day. I believe in dis current wind of change, I believe in dis new administration. Just watch out n see
well.. i hope so because otherwise they will be lacking behind.

I am also concerned with the issue of brutality by the NPF, i enjoy holidaying in nigeria, i enjoy the weather the people, the nigerian way of life, but every time i read in the news about brutality of innocent civilians i become apprehensive of coming to nigeria. You don't have to engage me but, i would like to hear your opinion on brutality, i mean, i believe if police respect themselves and the citizens they will also get respect in return.

I also believe although naija police are doing their best to enforce the law and nigerians enjoys breaking the law too, but the police are human beings too with families,wives, children brothers and sisters. We need to respect them to be able to protect us.
Re: How Money Disappeared From My Pocket by otiigba1(m): 6:58pm On Dec 11, 2015
Sijo01:

cheesy nor vex. Edited.

I use to frequent there
no begin toast SUPOL o! Him no dey take nonsense o! grin grin tongue
Re: How Money Disappeared From My Pocket by Sijo01(f): 7:11pm On Dec 11, 2015
otiigba1:
no begin toast SUPOL o! Him no dey take nonsense o! grin grin tongue

Hehehehehehehehe, you dis oyibo, take time o cheesy
Re: How Money Disappeared From My Pocket by otiigba1(m): 7:14pm On Dec 11, 2015
Sijo01:

Hehehehehehehehe, you dis oyibo, take time o cheesy
no wahala i give you green light grin grin wink After all SUPOL body no be wood lipsrsealed no be me talk am o! grin
Re: How Money Disappeared From My Pocket by elldeb101(m): 7:21pm On Dec 11, 2015
NOBODYY:
Computer Village guys showed me their high skill yesterday
I was listening to music on my phone with earpiece in my ear..
They stole the phone from me while the music was still playing in my ear for good 2 hours shocked shocked shocked shocked

you mean that it was when you wanted to change track that was when you realized that the phone was gone. ?

am just laughing here grin
NOBODYY:
They stole the phone from me while the music was still playing in my ear for good 2 hours shocked shocked shocked shocked

you mean that it was when you wanted to change track that was when you realized that the phone was gone. ?

am just laughing here
Re: How Money Disappeared From My Pocket by Fraih(f): 7:29pm On Dec 11, 2015
NOBODYY:
I've been hearing and reading this. ... But how manage? What then has been Playing the Music
Re: How Money Disappeared From My Pocket by NOBODYY: 7:31pm On Dec 11, 2015
Fraih:

I've been hearing and reading this. ... But how manage? What then has been Playing the Music
First class charm
Re: How Money Disappeared From My Pocket by NOBODYY: 7:33pm On Dec 11, 2015
elldeb101:

am just laughing here
cry cry
The thing do me like nollywood movie
Re: How Money Disappeared From My Pocket by Fourwinds: 7:48pm On Dec 11, 2015
Sijo01:
Am sharing this personal experience on how money mysteriously disappeared from my pocket for all who cares to read to be fully guarded and watchful this season and beyond.

Am still confused, in shock and still can’t put one or two together on how this happened.

I left home for the salon around 3:30 pm yesterday (29/11/2015) after empting my wallet and clearing all cash in sight with the aim of buying drugs for my toothache and doing light shopping on my way back home. The cash was neatly kept in my jeans pocket with exception to N100 which will take me to my destination. I held the N100 with my phones and keys in my hand; boarded a bus to New Benin; paying no attention to other passengers. I was glued to my phone (Nairalanding). On getting to New Benin, I gave the Driver N100 and he gave me a change of N50. Still held the N50 in my hand and boarded another Bus going to 3rd junction. As usual, I was still glued to my phone. I gave the conductor the N50 and collected my N10 change. On getting to 3rd Junction after alighting from the bus, I decided to keep the N10 with the other cash in my pocket. Bingo! shocked My pocket was EMPTY. shocked I went back to the bus searched the floor embarassed, my money was not in sight. I was confused and my throat suddenly went dry. cry I looked around and saw a girl selling sachet water. I flagged her down, bought one with my last N10 and re-energized myself with the water.

I was still in that state of confusion not knowing what to do and how to get back home when I saw a colleague. After exchanging pleasantries, I told her my predicament. To God be the glory, she had enough money on her and she bailed me out.

Am still pained, bitter and sad for loose-guarding to the extent of not knowing how money disappeared from my jeans pocket. The most painful part of it, I don’t know the exact amount. cry cry

instead of being focus on ur immediate environment u were busy nairalanding.....dats d result u got...we have some smart folks out there
Re: How Money Disappeared From My Pocket by free2ryhme: 7:50pm On Dec 11, 2015
Sijo01:

You wan refund am? Read my last paragraph though.

how much is the money wey we no go rest for NL
Re: How Money Disappeared From My Pocket by Emeka71(m): 8:46pm On Dec 11, 2015
Sijo01:
Am sharing this personal experience on how money mysteriously disappeared from my pocket for all who cares to read to be fully guarded and watchful this season and beyond.

Am still confused, in shock and still can’t put one or two together on how this happened.

I left home for the salon around 3:30 pm yesterday (29/11/2015) after empting my wallet and clearing all cash in sight with the aim of buying drugs for my toothache and doing light shopping on my way back home. The cash was neatly kept in my jeans pocket with exception to N100 which will take me to my destination. I held the N100 with my phones and keys in my hand; boarded a bus to New Benin; paying no attention to other passengers. I was glued to my phone (Nairalanding). On getting to New Benin, I gave the Driver N100 and he gave me a change of N50. Still held the N50 in my hand and boarded another Bus going to 3rd junction. As usual, I was still glued to my phone. I gave the conductor the N50 and collected my N10 change. On getting to 3rd Junction after alighting from the bus, I decided to keep the N10 with the other cash in my pocket. Bingo! shocked My pocket was EMPTY. shocked I went back to the bus searched the floor embarassed, my money was not in sight. I was confused and my throat suddenly went dry. cry I looked around and saw a girl selling sachet water. I flagged her down, bought one with my last N10 and re-energized myself with the water.

I was still in that state of confusion not knowing what to do and how to get back home when I saw a colleague. After exchanging pleasantries, I told her my predicament. To God be the glory, she had enough money on her and she bailed me out.

Am still pained, bitter and sad for loose-guarding to the extent of not knowing how money disappeared from my jeans pocket. The most painful part of it, I don’t know the exact amount. cry cry

But you shouldn't have kept money in your pocket knowing that your pocket is small. That money must have fallen off your pocket.
Re: How Money Disappeared From My Pocket by forexbinary: 12:10am On Dec 12, 2015
menix:

Hahahahaahaahahahaha
The guy used the style we call ratty, u know when rat eats ur unwashed suya hand overnite, it would blow air on the surface while eating ur flesh..

The guy was using his shoulder to rub ur breast while u enjoyed it his hand was in ur pocket, u re lucky he did not go with ur pants while u enjoyed him smothering ur breast...

Just negudu ihe ina ako angry

Biko chegharia na uwa mmebi erugo nso embarassed
Re: How Money Disappeared From My Pocket by SUPOL(m): 11:35am On Dec 12, 2015
Sijo01:

cheesy nor vex. Edited.

I use to frequent there
Let me no wen next ur coming
Re: How Money Disappeared From My Pocket by Omeny: 5:02pm On Dec 12, 2015
frostland:
sorry for ur lost, d state u stay answers ur question Edo state a place we're mysterious tins happen

U must be very stupid!
What has not happened in ur state that has happened in Edo state?
Re: How Money Disappeared From My Pocket by Toks2008(m): 6:59am On Dec 15, 2015
Sijo01:

Stop wasting money on toothache..use garlic and you will never feel the ache again till u grow old.

last thing bfre going to bed,peel a clove of garlic and put it where the decayed tooth is and press down hard..leave it overnight and do this for just two nights..come back and thank me.
Re: How Money Disappeared From My Pocket by Sijo01(f): 9:11am On Dec 15, 2015
Toks2008:

Stop wasting money on toothache..use garlic and you will never feel the ache again till u grow old.

last thing bfre going to bed,peel a clove of garlic and put it where the decayed tooth is and press down hard..leave it overnight and do this for just two nights..come back and thank me.

Hmmmmm, sounds magical! Garlic? I can't stand it's legacies grin

The teeth nor decayed o. Thanks for your suggestions. It will be useful to someone out there someday.
Re: How Money Disappeared From My Pocket by Toks2008(m): 12:24pm On Dec 15, 2015
Sijo01:

Hmmmmm, sounds magical! Garlic? I can't stand it's legacies grin

The teeth nor decayed o. Thanks for your suggestions. It will be useful to someone out there someday.

Make you dey form levels..if you like yourself go use garlix on that tooth and be free of tooth ache.

This is a great expose that many people who dont know have spent thousands on a tooth ache that N20 garlic can solve..GOD IS AWESOME
Re: How Money Disappeared From My Pocket by Cakeit: 6:16pm On Feb 22, 2018
Not long ago, I was told that my account at the bank expired and that I could no longer keep my money there. I would go to the ATM confident that if I put my money securely in my wallet after I double count it with the receipt attached to it after I get to my destination I would even remember the exact time it was when I made a withdrawal but to make long story short I know my money disappeared during the time I was aware that I might needed to budget my funds. I just dont understand how or why someone would want totaled advantage of a situation when they discover just how clueless an individual would be if they were targeted and set up to be scamed and pick pocketed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide / Sexkillz, The Omo Mo / Flooding Leaves Thousands Stranded At Abuja-lokoja Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.