Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,521 members, 7,801,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

Hilton Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hilton Graduate Trainee (4484 Views)

Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme / HILTON Graduate Finesse Programme 2017 / Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilton Graduate Trainee by yomalex(m): 12:06pm On Nov 30, 2015
Hilton Worldwide is one of the largest and fastest growing hospitality companies in the world, with more than 4,200 hotels, resorts and timeshare properties comprising more than 690,000 rooms in 93 countries and territories.

‘FINESSE’ – The Hilton EMEA Finance Graduate Development Programme

(Job Number: EUR012G1)

What is the aim of the Programme?

The Finesse programme aims to develop a group of talented, internationally mobile Finance people and fast track them to Finance Director positions within 5-7 years of starting the Programme.
‘FINESSE’ – The Hilton EMEA Finance Graduate Development Programme
There are other key criteria for the Finesse Programme:

You must have a Bachelors Degree or equivalent in a Finance, Accounting or related subject by September 2016.
You must speak, read and write English fluently and preferably a second language.
You must be willing/able to live and work in the Europe, Middle East and Africa Region.
You must be fully mobile within the 2 year programme to join your 2 placement hotels throughout EMEA.
You must have the desire to become a Finance Director.
We will accept both internal and external candidates as long as the above criteria apply.
You must have graduated within the last 2 years.

Click here to Apply
Join BBM Channel http://pin.bbm.com/C002F698C

1 Like

Re: Hilton Graduate Trainee by yomalex(m): 4:07am On Dec 01, 2015
Have you sent in your applications?
Re: Hilton Graduate Trainee by yomalex(m): 5:44am On Dec 05, 2015
Open
Re: Hilton Graduate Trainee by Shinelle(f): 6:13am On Dec 05, 2015
Thanks
Re: Hilton Graduate Trainee by shepherd77: 12:52am On Dec 07, 2015
Let me check.

Dragnet, SHL, Workforce PQ & Answers is available on this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/2685888/myjob-mobile-app-android
Re: Hilton Graduate Trainee by jmanity: 1:04pm On Jan 14, 2016
I just got a mail from Hilton for the 2nd stage assessment to be done before 22nd January. Pls I urgently need help from anyone who can help me with the SHL verbal and numerical aptitude past questions.
Re: Hilton Graduate Trainee by kudus007(m): 6:18pm On Jan 14, 2016
jmanity:
I just got a mail from Hilton for the 2nd stage assessment to be done before 22nd January. Pls I urgently need help from anyone who can help me with the SHL verbal and numerical aptitude past questions. This is my mail judymanity@gmail.com.
I got the same
Re: Hilton Graduate Trainee by holluville: 7:50pm On Jan 14, 2016
got the same message this afternoon... just in case, help a brother too.... fahakintayo@gmail.com
thanks in anticipation
Re: Hilton Graduate Trainee by Luckyomon(m): 5:59pm On Jan 05, 2019
I just got a mail for the second stage...I am quite skeptical about this...it seems nobody is talking about it.
Re: Hilton Graduate Trainee by keyke(f): 7:26pm On Jan 05, 2019
I got a mail too. Who has done his/her test? How was it?
Re: Hilton Graduate Trainee by Luckyomon(m): 2:21pm On Jan 09, 2019
Has anyone written the test yet?

(1) (Reply)

Invitation For Interview By Culminate Consulting / Start Plain And Pattern Business With 18k / Chams PLC Calling For Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.