Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,017 members, 7,806,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

How Would You Like Your Children To Dress In School And Why? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Would You Like Your Children To Dress In School And Why? (666 Views)

“shaku Shaku” And “I Like Your Waist In Particular” Features In Uniben Exam / Kebbi Commissioner Visits School And Meets Only The Students There / When You Have Been Misbehaving In School And Your Grandma Goes To PTA Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You Like Your Children To Dress In School And Why? by Beesluv: 12:30pm On Nov 30, 2015
Just saw this in fbk

1 Like

Re: How Would You Like Your Children To Dress In School And Why? by hummerwise(m): 12:34pm On Nov 30, 2015
definitely none of the above
might even prefer the 2nd one to the 1st...
becos...
the 1st is suicidal
the 2nd is not suicidal smiley
Re: How Would You Like Your Children To Dress In School And Why? by delishpot: 1:17pm On Nov 30, 2015
And why would they include the second photo? Which school allows their students to dress like that in Nigeria? Shior
Re: How Would You Like Your Children To Dress In School And Why? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 30, 2015
I have seen students dressed in the manner shown in the second picture.
I can't take a kid to such school though.

(1) (Reply)

The Poorest President In The World / AAUA, 2015/2016 V.C Admission List Is Currently Out. Below Is The School Contact / For Those Who Wrote Jamb Last Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.