Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,008 members, 7,799,447 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

T.B Joshua Absent From High Court In Lagos (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T.B Joshua Absent From High Court In Lagos (Photos) (6599 Views)

T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week / Dele Momodu Writes T.B Joshua An Open Letter / T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T.B Joshua Absent From High Court In Lagos (Photos) by RichDad1(m): 1:42pm On Nov 30, 2015
Power pass power be that.
I honestly believe nothing will come out of this case cos TB is more powerful and influential than anyone can imagine. lipsrsealed
Re: T.B Joshua Absent From High Court In Lagos (Photos) by askYomi(m): 1:42pm On Nov 30, 2015
grin kiss
Re: T.B Joshua Absent From High Court In Lagos (Photos) by DahtzFestjayz: 1:42pm On Nov 30, 2015
He got guts
Re: T.B Joshua Absent From High Court In Lagos (Photos) by jacoik(m): 1:42pm On Nov 30, 2015
maybe d vehicle they suppose with no get fuel and u no expect them to trek to d court just because of just common building collapse
Re: T.B Joshua Absent From High Court In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 30, 2015
Remember my comment yesterday he will never appear because Nigeria is a zoo
Re: T.B Joshua Absent From High Court In Lagos (Photos) by richidinho(m): 1:43pm On Nov 30, 2015
msttheeeeeew
Re: T.B Joshua Absent From High Court In Lagos (Photos) by jhidey08(m): 1:43pm On Nov 30, 2015
K
Re: T.B Joshua Absent From High Court In Lagos (Photos) by jacoik(m): 1:43pm On Nov 30, 2015
I saw them toward oshodi oke traffic this afternoon. so them dey come

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Absent From High Court In Lagos (Photos) by ibe9ja: 1:44pm On Nov 30, 2015
trishapal:
Both the op and the moderator that allowed this on front-page are jobless... Mods, there are better stories of public interest than this empty court...

So this is not of public interest?

Please what is the yoruba word for "Ode"?

3 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua Absent From High Court In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 30, 2015
Over 1100 dead in Mecca stampede, they said it's the will of Alla. I don't know why they are disturbing this prophet

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: T.B Joshua Absent From High Court In Lagos (Photos) by ccollins(m): 1:44pm On Nov 30, 2015
God who sees men hearts knows what is best for tb Joshua whether good or evil choice
Re: T.B Joshua Absent From High Court In Lagos (Photos) by jacoik(m): 1:44pm On Nov 30, 2015
I was told d case has been shifted till January 18
Re: T.B Joshua Absent From High Court In Lagos (Photos) by abeniagbon(m): 1:45pm On Nov 30, 2015
Leave the man alone. Its a fucking dead story. So forget the bullshit amd let move on. Even the family of the decease had forget the whole. They are here refreshing old story call it case. Yeye lawyer . Later they will ask for ransom
Re: T.B Joshua Absent From High Court In Lagos (Photos) by fpeter(f): 1:45pm On Nov 30, 2015
contempt
Re: T.B Joshua Absent From High Court In Lagos (Photos) by richidinho(m): 1:46pm On Nov 30, 2015
Psalm18:
And why not
Jesus would have appeared to show obedience. Jesus appeared before Herod.
These men always tell us to obey leadership because there were constituted by the almighty.

and when are they inviting the King of Saudi Arabia that killed 277 Nigerians, or is he above the law too?

spit on the thread

2 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua Absent From High Court In Lagos (Photos) by texazzpete(m): 1:47pm On Nov 30, 2015
ticking:
Free Nnamdi Kanu. Free Biafra!

You all can see the wickedness dished out to Igbos now? TB Joshua is facing a case where over 110 lives were lost and was not arrested while Nnamdi Kanu who reminded people of the world that the scam called Nigeria has since expired is being detained illegally.

Remind me, when did TB Joshua claim he was going to buy weapons to kill hausa people and start a bloodbath?

Did TB Joshua ever openly solicit for weapons?

2 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua Absent From High Court In Lagos (Photos) by Smooyis(m): 1:47pm On Nov 30, 2015
Stop intimidating or disrespecting the. prophet
Re: T.B Joshua Absent From High Court In Lagos (Photos) by lomprico(m): 1:49pm On Nov 30, 2015
trishapal:
Both the op and the moderator that allowed this on front-page are jobless... Mods, there are better stories of public interest than this empty court...
What are u trying to hide?

2 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua Absent From High Court In Lagos (Photos) by ipreach: 1:55pm On Nov 30, 2015
i dnt see him

Re: T.B Joshua Absent From High Court In Lagos (Photos) by BISIXCLUSIVE: 1:57pm On Nov 30, 2015
Nice one.........and to that mofos, that idiot that stole my phone, thanks for upgrading me, from BlackBerry touch 2, to BB Q10, you are such a life changer, even though your life is still the same since 2005, Thnks for making me think big, now am back online for good.
Re: T.B Joshua Absent From High Court In Lagos (Photos) by Moz22: 2:01pm On Nov 30, 2015
Aminat508:
Ok
even u Endtime!!
Re: T.B Joshua Absent From High Court In Lagos (Photos) by CharlieMaria(m): 2:05pm On Nov 30, 2015
He will soon be there. He is in studio right now working on the video of his 'prediction/prophecy' on the kidnap of the BAM teenage girls in Borno, which he will release soon.

2 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua Absent From High Court In Lagos (Photos) by Alumona1(m): 2:06pm On Nov 30, 2015
The attack was controlled demolition.
TB Joshua is linked with God so be sure whatever his approach is, its with a calculated attempt.
He is a professional.
The judge just wants to see TB Joshua face to face.
Nigerians sef
Re: T.B Joshua Absent From High Court In Lagos (Photos) by trishapal(f): 2:10pm On Nov 30, 2015
ZACHIE:

Hunh !
Are you complete?
Do you have any idea what Tuber Joshua
has done to the pyche of the Law and governance by his deliberate absension from the court? No you don't.
Your simple mind wouldn't let you.

This is where you think you can exhibit the diarrhea in your brain. You know NOTHING about law and you are running your mouth on legal matters. If the law considered him a criminal like your stupid head does, he would not have been expected to appear in court from the comfort of his house, a black Maria would have whisked him to court.

By the way, the word 'absension' in your comment makes me wonder if the matter in your skull is still grey or now black...
Re: T.B Joshua Absent From High Court In Lagos (Photos) by M4gunners: 2:11pm On Nov 30, 2015
trishapal:
Oh the lives of 116 people are not important you mean? It is okay.

2 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua Absent From High Court In Lagos (Photos) by davidsonkuti: 2:11pm On Nov 30, 2015
victorazy:
Lagos should go get him na grin
B4 we cast aspersions we should at least wait 2 see if dey av given reasons 4 dia absense n wether dis reasons ar genue or nt. I dnt want 2 belief he will be absent in court 4 no reason or jst because he is TB Joshua
Re: T.B Joshua Absent From High Court In Lagos (Photos) by trishapal(f): 2:15pm On Nov 30, 2015
ibe9ja:

So this is not of public interest?

Please what is the yoruba word for "Ode"?

That word describes all the men that have ever slept with your mother...
Re: T.B Joshua Absent From High Court In Lagos (Photos) by Xbee007(m): 2:23pm On Nov 30, 2015
This is a total mockery of our judicial process!
Re: T.B Joshua Absent From High Court In Lagos (Photos) by uzuz(f): 2:24pm On Nov 30, 2015
He is yet to see the vision of him being there.....

He also didn't see the collapse of the church and the people who perished beneath it..
Re: T.B Joshua Absent From High Court In Lagos (Photos) by peclove: 2:30pm On Nov 30, 2015
u guys are really funny so you wanna crucify a man of God for something dat isnt his fault, no body is above mistake, he did natin wrong, abi na him be d building. Well despite Jesus righteousness he was still crucify, sir God will always see u tru, dats my believe and he will continue to use u more n more to bless us.
Re: T.B Joshua Absent From High Court In Lagos (Photos) by 2mNaira: 2:36pm On Nov 30, 2015
trishapal:

This is where you think you can exhibit the diarrhea in your brain. You know NOTHING about law and you are running your mouth on legal matters. If the law considered him a criminal like your stupid head does, he would not have been expected to appear in court from the comfort of his house, a black Maria would have whisked him to court.

By the way, the word 'absension' in your comment makes me wonder if the matter in your skull is still grey or now black...

I thought the judge used d word 'criminal negligence,.

Unfa t he called the case a crimunalcase.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Bible Says There Is No Such Person Named Abraham Hagar And Sarah / Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? / Will God Accept Tithes And Offerings From Looters And Criminals?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.