Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola (23783 Views)

Grand Total Federal Allocation To States From May 2015 To June 2016 / Federal Allocation To States For The Month Of July 2016 / Federal Allocation For Lagos For January 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola by pat077: 7:29pm On Nov 30, 2015
since the state is under bankruptcy, it's better they merge with Lagos state and make the governor commissioner of osun affairs.

11 Likes

Re: Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola by francizy(m): 7:29pm On Nov 30, 2015
MzPecs:
This man is something else undecided

grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola by Theophrastus(m): 7:30pm On Nov 30, 2015
this is a lie! No state will survive with 55m for 2 weekks

1 Like

Re: Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola by MzPecs(f): 7:32pm On Nov 30, 2015
francizy:

grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Laugh easy
grin grin grin grin
Re: Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola by francizy(m): 7:35pm On Nov 30, 2015
step1:

when I was warning yorubas left and right, they called me Igbo

I shook my head in disbelief that some idiots like Ekoile gbawe and Co branded me Igbo because I saw APC scam

now where are they now ? We in nigeria are suffering it

meanwhile ondo is doing very well

look at life. Look at Lagos Ambode has practically destroyed Lagos

how can a sane man or woman vote Ambode over Agbaje

some of these so called yorubas can be unbelievable at times. I am yoruba but I am starting to hate this apc=yoruba thing

APC is tinubu project to steal from Nigerians

If you say this in front of aresa, he will organize his fellow touts and have you lynched. Mind how you criticize their god Tinubu oh, else.. shocked

8 Likes

Re: Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola by alabi826(m): 7:35pm On Nov 30, 2015
This man thinks we are all fools. Is it the total revenue or the net revenue after deduction of debts. Or Jonathan has slash your revenue again?

7 Likes

Re: Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola by Realist2: 7:36pm On Nov 30, 2015
If this is true, how come no governor is talking just like they use to attack GEJ or is it because it's Buhari ?.

Everybody is suffering and smiling because they promised us change.

3 Likes

Re: Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola by Observant: 7:40pm On Nov 30, 2015
God finally answered my life long prayer.
I can not be happier with this crash in crude oil and the impending crash of the government.

Now black people of Nigeria extraction must buy a brain or rent one if they wish to survive by harnessing the environment.

The Lord surely answereth by fire....

10 Likes

Re: Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola by ak47mann(m): 7:40pm On Nov 30, 2015
This people are very poor cool

4 Likes

Re: Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola by chidinwachukwu(m): 7:42pm On Nov 30, 2015
That's the situation of most APC controlled States.Even my Imo State. In fact after rochas finish with Imo state, Osun state will be better than it.APC change my Foot.

4 Likes

Re: Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola by touche(m): 7:46pm On Nov 30, 2015
If any state cannot generate enough IGR to sustain itself, it should be converted to a local government. Problem solved. Why can't we mandate governors to develop sustainable business models out of their states? The situation in Nigeria is totally disgusting

1 Like

Re: Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 30, 2015
This man is all embarrassment

He should be impeached and al stoned back to his hometown

2 Likes

Re: Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 30, 2015
This man is all embarrassment

He should be impeached and stoned back to his hometown

3 Likes

Re: Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 30, 2015
step1:

I shook my head in disbelief that some idiots like Ekoile gbawe and Co branded me Igbo because I saw APC scam

some of these so called yorubas can be unbelievable at times. I am yoruba but I am starting to hate this apc=yoruba thing

Who ate all the money in the reserve, the money that was meant to help the country in times like this? undecided

PDP is no better. APC was just smarter at proving to better than PDP with 1%
Re: Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola by jeremioluwaseyi: 8:03pm On Nov 30, 2015
Since he knows that the crude oil market is become unfavorable (which is a global crisis) why can't his government invest in Agro project hence reduceing his states dependence of federal government allocation in the long run.

The people of osun state will be grateful for that instead of him wailing.

1 Like

Re: Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola by oderinlewo(m): 8:04pm On Nov 30, 2015
Someone should just caution this man..it is high time he talked less

1 Like

Re: Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola by Adortem: 8:06pm On Nov 30, 2015
The governor came to the state to ruin it,the worst governor,he has nothing to show for the loans he borrowed,unfortunately I live in that state.I never supported him from day 1,he even has the guts to say people should go and farm...when he was desperate for votes,could he have said that? Worst governor Osun ever had

2 Likes

Re: Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola by mbulela: 8:07pm On Nov 30, 2015
This man has no bit of self-awareness.
Utterly silly in his outbursts.

1 Like

Re: Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola by Amanwulu1(m): 8:08pm On Nov 30, 2015
ladyF:
Oh my.... the state is really in deep mess. 55m left after deduction of debt? How will your your electricity bill be more than 55m? Are you running an industrial plant? Even plants that rake in billions in revenue don't have such outrageous bills, talk more of a liability like the secretariat, what is its contribution to the state? shocked
but why didn't d osun ppl change dis man last time? Oh! I remember, he contested against a pdp man frm d southeast n d apc must win irrespective of d danger signal.

3 Likes

Re: Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola by abimic(m): 8:08pm On Nov 30, 2015
Nearly made me believe the junk news until I got to PDP's response, was thinking why would a state get paltry #55m, now I know why he got it. That our oil isn't seeing buyer at the International level really is alarming, something immediate needs be done. That notwithstanding has shown the rate at which economic policies of aregbesola are turning down the state to one disconnected with workers' welfare.
Re: Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola by xtervaganza(m): 8:13pm On Nov 30, 2015
arabianights:

really ?Even a son of A ****** as sted by you doesnt have bad mouth like you do so you are definitely worse that a son of a **** nonsense, idiot
the truth is always bitter

I supported and voted apc but we have to speak the truth at least

All they have done is zero

1 Like

Re: Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola by IbokUtoroh(m): 8:15pm On Nov 30, 2015
the way d govr is going with this tax thing, soon him go tell primary school kids to pay tax.
apc chanji
negathief change ...... apc
Re: Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola by tonychristopher: 8:15pm On Nov 30, 2015
step1:

Are you really sure that you are Yoruba ...? It's surprising how you can call a spade a spade

Keep it up

They should take a cue from anambra state ...

2 Likes

Re: Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola by AmazonKindle: 8:19pm On Nov 30, 2015
Ibelong2God:
Endtime Aregbesola, Endtime Osun state; Endtime povertygrin ;
end apc endtime buhari.

things that will happen when biafra comeeh norbe small thing
Re: Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola by teemy(m): 8:19pm On Nov 30, 2015
55 million to pay for secretariat power generation is just outrageous. if the gov is truthful about no money then he should manage resources well and cut wastages. no wonder the state fell into debt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola by Rexyl(m): 8:30pm On Nov 30, 2015
55 million Naira for the whole State? How is it going to be spent? Is Aregbe now talking from two sides of mouth? He said things would be better if Jonathan could be voted out, and that with Jonathan his State couldn't perform. Now that Jonathan is out what's the problem again?

Has Osun State lost the criteria to be a state?

1 Like

Re: Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola by aresa: 8:37pm On Nov 30, 2015
tonychristopher:

Are you really sure that you are Yoruba ...? It's surprising how you can call a spade a spade

He is not Yoruba and there's nothing Yoruba about him..

They should take a cue from anambra state ..

Anambra workers protest 4-months unpaid salaries

Workers in the Anambra Property and Land Use Charge (APLUC) on Monday, staged a peaceful protest to demand the payment of their four months salaries.
The protesters, numbering about 25, crippled the economic activities of the state government as they locked the gates leading to the office.
One of the protesters who pleaded anonymity said that the protest followed the agency’s threat to sack some of its workers when their four months’ salary was not paid.
“We want the arrears of our salaries to be paid before the planned re-organisation of the agency because we don’t know when they will pay us if some of us are sacked,” the protester said

https://www.today.ng/news/3637/anambra-workers-protest-4-months-unpaid-salaries

Copy Anambra another debt ridden state owing workers salary...?

Abeg kill that yeye rubbish..

1 Like

Re: Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola by aresa: 8:40pm On Nov 30, 2015
step1:

You are not Yoruba and you don't have to throw away your identity like a coward just to make a silly internet point.

19 states in Nigeria received government bail out to pay salaries and nearly all the states in the SE are owning salaries including Akwa Ibom the richest state in Nigeria.

Osun state/Aregbeshola still managed to deliver more projects than all the SE states combined .

Get your facts straight and quit spewing nonsense...

1 Like

Re: Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 30, 2015
arabianights:

dont mind him most times you only hear him whe n it comes to money.... Better for him to sit and think on how to make use of what thestate has to generate revenue.

what natural resources does osun have , they must as allstates have.Then let him begin to think of getting investorsso as to create jobsand generate revenue.

most of these governors are clueless..... They better go and see the economic plan el rufai has in play as well as the investors he is getting.ode oshi
Lmao@ you only hear him when it comes to money. Seriously the man dey fvckt up o
Re: Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola by tonychristopher: 8:48pm On Nov 30, 2015
I am so ashamed of people . thank lord I am from anambra state ..while they are crying we are laughing

While they declare deficit
We declare surplus
While their kids are dropping out
Ours are enrolling

Osinachi

1 Like

Re: Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola by onilemeji(m): 8:51pm On Nov 30, 2015
Naa God go distroy that ur stupid mouth and ur urgly face, u never see anything, shebi u said jonathan is the problem abi, can't laugh, u said if buhari get there every thing will be ok , very soon u will see that peaple will start stone u , idiot

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Picture Of Sanwo-Olu, Tinubu, Rufai, And Ganduje At The Bussiness Sumit / Jonathan, Dickson, Archbishop Trade Words at Azazi's Burial / Army Rescues 17-Year-Old Girl Kidnapped By Boko Haram In 2014 In Borno (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.