Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,277 members, 7,807,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

What A Man Told His Wife On Their First Night Of Marriage. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What A Man Told His Wife On Their First Night Of Marriage. (3421 Views)

'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday / What A Father Told His Daughter A-day Before Her Wedding - Read / Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Man Told His Wife On Their First Night Of Marriage. by Tundeiab(m): 2:24pm On Nov 30, 2015
WHAT A HUSBAND TOLD HIS WIFE THE NIGHT OF THEIR MARRIAGE/ WEDDING

My wife, everyone has gone home. The music is quiet, the celebration is over. Our wedding was beautiful but it is now in the past. We have finished the wedding/marriage, it is now time to build our marriage. All that is left now is the two of us… What we will become tomorrow, starts from tonight. Our life is no longer the same.

There was a day you put on one red dress… You looked so beautiful in it. That Day I wanted to just touch you! We were in the Cinema and I was so tempted. I wanted to just take you inside the toilet and kiss you but I couldn’t. Guess what? Now I have you forever, I can do that everyday.

Before I take off your cloth and make love to you… let me tell you few things.

I have nothing to hide from you from this day. My phone, you can use it like your own. You can access my facebook, my twitter and my Instagram

From today, I have become a child. For the past five years of my life, I have been a man. I wake myself up in the morning, sometimes I go to bed hungry, I do things the way I want to. I come home whenever I want to but all that ends today. From today you become my mother, who will scold me when I come home late, a mother who will wake me up at six to go work, a mother who will ensure I don’t sleep hungry. I am glad I have a mother in you.

I hope you will be a good mother? Don’t be too harsh and I promise I won’t be too stubborn. Sometimes I will give you headache but I promise, I will also be the cure of every headache.

When my parents died, I looked after my brothers and sisters. I was like a father to them. So i will not have problem being a father to you.

Source: Facebook

6 Likes

Re: What A Man Told His Wife On Their First Night Of Marriage. by montezz(f): 2:39pm On Nov 30, 2015
Hmmmm.
Re: What A Man Told His Wife On Their First Night Of Marriage. by Lionofdjungle: 2:39pm On Nov 30, 2015
It is philosophical, words of wisdom.
Re: What A Man Told His Wife On Their First Night Of Marriage. by trapQ: 3:19pm On Nov 30, 2015
a husband from pluto

3 Likes

Re: What A Man Told His Wife On Their First Night Of Marriage. by pet4ril(f): 3:24pm On Nov 30, 2015
Ife come and hear ooooo.... Not the one you are telling me you are the man of the house and i don't hear word angry angry

Please give me this mans contact, I want to volunteer myself as his second mother..... Am divorcing my ife right away tongue

5 Likes

Re: What A Man Told His Wife On Their First Night Of Marriage. by Lalaity: 3:39pm On Nov 30, 2015
I smell front page
Re: What A Man Told His Wife On Their First Night Of Marriage. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 30, 2015
SAMBARRY:
undecided

Which kain irritating sermons is this one enough to dry up every wetness in the vajyn@ till it's as dry as sand in the desert undecided
you are damn funny. lmao.

Whats irritating in this sermon na?
Re: What A Man Told His Wife On Their First Night Of Marriage. by SAMBARRY: 6:45pm On Nov 30, 2015
Adaobi12:
you are damn funny. lmao.

Whats irritating in this sermon na?
how can a supposed groom be narrating how Jesus died on the cross of Calvary and how Peter denied Jesus. Is the night after wedding the day for yeye stories. Abi is it after the wedding she go just dey know her life Don change. undecided

The man's way no clean.he fit be impotent goat con dey use sermon cover face lipsrsealed
Re: What A Man Told His Wife On Their First Night Of Marriage. by Tundeiab(m): 6:49pm On Nov 30, 2015
SAMBARRY:
how can a supposed groom be narrating how Jesus died on the cross of Calvary and how Peter denied Jesus. Is the night after wedding the day for yeye stories. Abi is it after the wedding she go just dey know her life Don change. undecided

The man's way no clean.he fit be impotent goat con dey use sermon cover face lipsrsealed
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What A Man Told His Wife On Their First Night Of Marriage. by Tundeiab(m): 6:51pm On Nov 30, 2015
pet4ril:
Ife come and hear ooooo.... Not the one you are telling me you are the man of the house and i don't hear word angry

Please give me this mans contact, I want to volunteer myself as his second mother..... Am divorcing my ife right away tongue
Hope your ife(love) is on nairaland o?
Re: What A Man Told His Wife On Their First Night Of Marriage. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 30, 2015
SAMBARRY:

lolllz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What A Man Told His Wife On Their First Night Of Marriage. by Wenebadu(f): 7:01pm On Nov 30, 2015
OH MY GOD OH every woman's dream husband

1 Like

Re: What A Man Told His Wife On Their First Night Of Marriage. by whitestar01(m): 7:09pm On Nov 30, 2015
SAMBARRY:

oga haha ur mouth no be hereooo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What A Man Told His Wife On Their First Night Of Marriage. by tayo60(f): 7:16pm On Nov 30, 2015
So what was he trying to turn himself too? A puppet?
Re: What A Man Told His Wife On Their First Night Of Marriage. by pet4ril(f): 7:29pm On Nov 30, 2015
Tundeiab:

Hope your ife(love) is on nairaland o?
wallahi,he is oooo
Re: What A Man Told His Wife On Their First Night Of Marriage. by Tundeiab(m): 8:34pm On Nov 30, 2015
pet4ril:
wallahi,he is oooo
grin He will see it then. Just mention him(his username) in the comment box.
Re: What A Man Told His Wife On Their First Night Of Marriage. by gidjah(m): 8:39pm On Nov 30, 2015
Hmmmmm..this is poetic o
Re: What A Man Told His Wife On Their First Night Of Marriage. by Tundeiab(m): 10:08pm On Nov 30, 2015
RoyalRoy abeg move this thread go front page make we teach them guys how to love their women. grin
Re: What A Man Told His Wife On Their First Night Of Marriage. by lekan29ice(m): 6:31am On Dec 01, 2015
pet4ril:
wallahi,he is oooo
I'm here bros , I'm watching her in 3D camera....
Re: What A Man Told His Wife On Their First Night Of Marriage. by SAMBARRY: 7:22am On Dec 01, 2015
Tundeiab:
RoyalRoy abeg move this thread go front page make we teach them guys how to love their women. grin
royal Roy ko royal hummer ni

Abeg rr leave the thread just where it is.don't move it to any front page o
Re: What A Man Told His Wife On Their First Night Of Marriage. by Tundeiab(m): 7:32am On Dec 01, 2015
SAMBARRY:
royal Roy ko royal hummer ni

Abeg rr leave the thread just where it is.don't move it to any front page o
I can see that you are PAINED bro. Take it easy ehn, everything will be alright...
Re: What A Man Told His Wife On Their First Night Of Marriage. by Tundeiab(m): 7:34am On Dec 01, 2015
lekan29ice:
I'm here bros , I'm watching her in 3D camera....
Hahaha...
So you are the lucky guy? Appreciate and love her more than you always have o.
Re: What A Man Told His Wife On Their First Night Of Marriage. by lilmax(m): 7:50am On Dec 01, 2015
This is me cool......i cannot spot any difference
Re: What A Man Told His Wife On Their First Night Of Marriage. by SAMBARRY: 8:36am On Dec 01, 2015
Tundeiab:

I can see that you are PAINED bro. Take it easy ehn, everything will be alright...
what's making noise?

A barking dog or bleating goat? undecided

Radarada oshi cool
Re: What A Man Told His Wife On Their First Night Of Marriage. by Tundeiab(m): 9:04am On Dec 01, 2015
SAMBARRY:
what's making noise?

A barking dog or bleating goat? undecided

Radarada oshi cool
Swine, mannerless maggot!
Re: What A Man Told His Wife On Their First Night Of Marriage. by SAMBARRY: 9:11am On Dec 01, 2015
Tundeiab:

Swine, mannerless maggot!
like awon ara Ile e wink

Abeg make them go chain the barking dog o cool
Re: What A Man Told His Wife On Their First Night Of Marriage. by Tundeiab(m): 9:29am On Dec 01, 2015
SAMBARRY:
like awon ara Ile e wink

Abeg make them go chain the barking dog o cool
Alaileko Oshi... Se o ni agba Nile abi?
Re: What A Man Told His Wife On Their First Night Of Marriage. by SAMBARRY: 9:32am On Dec 01, 2015
Tundeiab:

Alaileko Oshi... Se o ni agba Nile abi?
talo ni ewure o wink

Awon ara Ile e nio lagba Nile. Because omo tiogba eko Nile,ati ita lotimakowa wink
na me go teach you sense cool
Re: What A Man Told His Wife On Their First Night Of Marriage. by keishablack(f): 7:48pm On Dec 05, 2015
SAMBARRY:

Lmao. Abi oo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What A Man Told His Wife On Their First Night Of Marriage. by bukatyne(f): 10:11pm On Dec 05, 2015
lilmax:
This is me cool......i cannot spot any difference

Clears throat
Let me go through your post history grin

@OP:

Nice husband /son.

I hope it is everly beautiful for wife cum mother&daughter and husban. cum son&father.

But this guy take style dey one kain...

If the wife would wake him by six am, then she would be awake before then.

Rolls eyes grin
Re: What A Man Told His Wife On Their First Night Of Marriage. by lilmax(m): 10:13pm On Dec 05, 2015
bukatyne:

Clears throat
Let me go through your post history grin

@OP:

Nice husband /son.

I hope it is everly beautiful for wife cum mother&daughter and husban. cum son&father.
don't judge a book by its cover tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

How True Is This? / I Feel Insecure In My Marriage / The Best Things About Working For Daddy:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.