Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,308 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

Actress Tosin Abeniade Badmus Is Dead - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Tosin Abeniade Badmus Is Dead (55023 Views)

PPRO, Dolapo Badmus Is In Search Of A Man Assaulted By SARS officials. / So Sad!! Beautiful Nollywood Actress, Tosin Badmus Is Dead / Eniola Badmus Is A Year Older Today As She Turns 38 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actress Tosin Abeniade Badmus Is Dead by Obaf16(f): 5:49pm On Nov 30, 2015
.Rip but I don't know her
Re: Actress Tosin Abeniade Badmus Is Dead by deedondavi(m): 5:52pm On Nov 30, 2015
Dornix:
R. I. P DEARIE

ORDER YOUR SPECIAL GIFT HAMPERS FOR THIS FESTIVE SEASON. CALL: +234 703-089-1757
The hampers is scary, is there a human head in it
Re: Actress Tosin Abeniade Badmus Is Dead by Dornix: 5:54pm On Nov 30, 2015
deedondavi:

The hampers is scary, is there a human head in it

Lol... Not at all. Rather it is packed with well assorted yommy stuffs.

They are truly on point
Re: Actress Tosin Abeniade Badmus Is Dead by xtervaganza(m): 6:26pm On Nov 30, 2015
I don't know her.....maybe it'll make me less sad about the news
Re: Actress Tosin Abeniade Badmus Is Dead by ayinde2ade(m): 6:26pm On Nov 30, 2015
cry GOD BLESS THE DEAD
Re: Actress Tosin Abeniade Badmus Is Dead by dombenis(m): 6:46pm On Nov 30, 2015
richidinho:
Chai...Very pretty
May her soul rest in perfect peace
R I P TO THE KUDOS.
Re: Actress Tosin Abeniade Badmus Is Dead by luqmanayomide: 6:55pm On Nov 30, 2015
Rip
Re: Actress Tosin Abeniade Badmus Is Dead by Exxit(m): 7:29pm On Nov 30, 2015
offspec:
Why do we say RIP to the dead? Does it really matter? Are there those [dead] that really dont RIP?

My prayer is:
May God give her family the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss. Amen

One of the disadvantage of taking critical thinking class is that you begin to question everything. youre right but...r.i.p is a ritual we say to at least show our love and concern to the dead.
Re: Actress Tosin Abeniade Badmus Is Dead by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 30, 2015
Come on na OP haba

"Another nollywood actress" ? She has a name na....

RIP to the dead, what a pity.
Re: Actress Tosin Abeniade Badmus Is Dead by Gracito(f): 8:53pm On Nov 30, 2015
Mishydoo:
Endtime Actress
reCeive sense. RIP beautiful lady
Re: Actress Tosin Abeniade Badmus Is Dead by bbankky: 11:30pm On Nov 30, 2015
Rest in peace.
Re: Actress Tosin Abeniade Badmus Is Dead by Gbenga3045: 6:30am On Dec 01, 2015
hmmmn!!! Wat a great lost embarassedhmmmn!!! Wat a great lost
Re: Actress Tosin Abeniade Badmus Is Dead by Shekonii: 3:42pm On Dec 01, 2015
speechless...... that's how I feel.... God knows best sha... Rest in peace...
Re: Actress Tosin Abeniade Badmus Is Dead by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 01, 2015
Exxit:
One of the disadvantage of taking critical thinking class is that you begin to question everything. youre right but...r.i.p is a ritual we say to at least show our love and concern to the dead.
Such ritual is of no use. The love and concern you cant show when one is alive is useless when they are dead.
Re: Actress Tosin Abeniade Badmus Is Dead by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 01, 2015
kyrian1985:

Yes there are actually those who don't rest in peace,they are restless souls,if you are a Catholic then you should know that nov 2 is for all lost souls,it a day set out by the church to pray for the repose of those restless souls and for God to grant them rest....I would have love to explain it in details but let just leave it at this....
hmmmmm. How do you know?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kanye West Becomes Richest Black Man In U.S / Mompha Makes First Post On Instagram After His Release / Kanayo O. Kanayo And Richard Mofe-damijo At GLO 2017 Laftafest In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.