Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,031 members, 7,807,063 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

Akwa Ibom Police Brutalized Corpers To An Unconscious State(Photos) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Akwa Ibom Police Brutalized Corpers To An Unconscious State(Photos) (29902 Views)

Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head / Corpers To Embark On Two Weeks Warning Strike / 2 Ebonyi Corpers To Wed, Pre-wedding Photos Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akwa Ibom Police Brutalized Corpers To An Unconscious State(Photos) by yusaze: 3:29pm On Nov 30, 2015
A report with pictorial evidence from ikot Abasi in Akwa Ibom state has gotten to MCAN NATIONAL office, where police are reported to have beaten some corps members up to a point where some became unconscious. This happened on (Saturday, 28th November , 2015.)
Delegates of MCAN has been sent to the police station in ikot Abasi to verify the incidence before any further action is taken.
All corps members involved or sharing the message of the molestation are adviced to be patient and calm as MCAN follows up with due process.
Thank you.

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2015/11/akwa-ibom-state-police-brutalized-corps-members-to-an-unconscious-state.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Police Brutalized Corpers To An Unconscious State(Photos) by lekankolade(m): 3:31pm On Nov 30, 2015
"Men in black".....how dare dem claim graduate...police hate grammar... grin grin ...sorry guys

21 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Police Brutalized Corpers To An Unconscious State(Photos) by madgoat(m): 3:33pm On Nov 30, 2015
God dey cry
Re: Akwa Ibom Police Brutalized Corpers To An Unconscious State(Photos) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 30, 2015
Na better beatinn this guy chop o.

shocked

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Police Brutalized Corpers To An Unconscious State(Photos) by harshemeyou: 5:09pm On Nov 30, 2015
hmmmm
Re: Akwa Ibom Police Brutalized Corpers To An Unconscious State(Photos) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 30, 2015
But why?

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Police Brutalized Corpers To An Unconscious State(Photos) by kennyman2000(m): 5:10pm On Nov 30, 2015
ohhh boy...

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Police Brutalized Corpers To An Unconscious State(Photos) by nikkiking(m): 5:10pm On Nov 30, 2015
Sometimes police can be ur friend just to Bleep u up.
Re: Akwa Ibom Police Brutalized Corpers To An Unconscious State(Photos) by TeeSeven(m): 5:10pm On Nov 30, 2015
Police britality. One of the great evils in our society.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Police Brutalized Corpers To An Unconscious State(Photos) by boboLIL(m): 5:10pm On Nov 30, 2015
Endtime police
Re: Akwa Ibom Police Brutalized Corpers To An Unconscious State(Photos) by leksy07(m): 5:11pm On Nov 30, 2015
hmm
Re: Akwa Ibom Police Brutalized Corpers To An Unconscious State(Photos) by omeke12(m): 5:11pm On Nov 30, 2015
Some strange things are happening in the country and only a particular group termed "wailers" are taking note. .. Our president has made it obvious that he has no regard for federal character which other administrations tried to uphold.... to the extent he successfully appointed an Hausa man, not just an Hausa man but a North Easterner which is the same zone he is from to head a very sensitive commission like INEC..(hmmm..this is scary oo)...even d fearless Obj used an Igbo man, the clueless one used Jega (a northner) .. Recently also, Nigerian court have allowed a party to field two governorship candidates against one person yet, some change agents see it as normal. (all is not well oo) Recently also, same Nigerian court sacked a constitutionally elected governor and replaced him with another of different party because his party unanimously chose him as candidate from a primary that held somewhere not the capital city... just wondering, y wasn't PDP in taraba allowed to redo the primary and produce another candidate? (am worried, u better be) .. this is a mind troubling issue. u might think u are a pro change agent but no one knows tomorrow ... u might not be satisfied with the ruling party tomorrow and u might want to change them through your vote, that's when u realise that the courts are there to make sure the ruling party wins all the time. .. am not partisan, just trying to make common sense.. ... remember, Robert Mugabe and his party won through the votes of the people, things like this started happening, wailers complained, non wailers thought its nothing, today, both wailers and non wailers united still can't vote Mugabe and his party out of power. .. A word is enough for the wise.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Police Brutalized Corpers To An Unconscious State(Photos) by Importguru(m): 5:11pm On Nov 30, 2015
chai!

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Police Brutalized Corpers To An Unconscious State(Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 5:11pm On Nov 30, 2015
Kondo olopa
Re: Akwa Ibom Police Brutalized Corpers To An Unconscious State(Photos) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 30, 2015
RIP
Re: Akwa Ibom Police Brutalized Corpers To An Unconscious State(Photos) by GodwinTobi(m): 5:11pm On Nov 30, 2015
Nigeria police "Force".... indeed
Re: Akwa Ibom Police Brutalized Corpers To An Unconscious State(Photos) by xynerise: 5:12pm On Nov 30, 2015
Inasmuch as I don't support the brutal punishment, I still think these guys broke the law somehow.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Police Brutalized Corpers To An Unconscious State(Photos) by Eldorado01(m): 5:12pm On Nov 30, 2015
[size=20pt]bad.....me I hate Nigerian police.... [/size]bad

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Police Brutalized Corpers To An Unconscious State(Photos) by corozy(m): 5:13pm On Nov 30, 2015
Endtime brutalizing....
Re: Akwa Ibom Police Brutalized Corpers To An Unconscious State(Photos) by hijacke(m): 5:13pm On Nov 30, 2015
ok
Re: Akwa Ibom Police Brutalized Corpers To An Unconscious State(Photos) by yomalex(m): 5:13pm On Nov 30, 2015
Abasi o
Re: Akwa Ibom Police Brutalized Corpers To An Unconscious State(Photos) by durella32: 5:13pm On Nov 30, 2015
This corpers mumu ooh..i knw go comot d police teeth...na y we dy tel ppl make dm learn how to shoot gun for skul dm no dy gree...am in enugu nw sha serving..make dm come challenge me first...

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Police Brutalized Corpers To An Unconscious State(Photos) by prigoz(m): 5:13pm On Nov 30, 2015
Police will soon lie that it was not police but a case of mob action in order to defend their men... Police is ur friend.... smh
Re: Akwa Ibom Police Brutalized Corpers To An Unconscious State(Photos) by xareal(m): 5:13pm On Nov 30, 2015
olokpa..diaruwhe??
Re: Akwa Ibom Police Brutalized Corpers To An Unconscious State(Photos) by emmanuel596(m): 5:14pm On Nov 30, 2015
Pls tell me it's a lie...we akwaibomite ain't heartless/wicked I guess the police man is not an akwa ibom man.....sometimes tracing and beating this police men up in odd places is just the best terapy.....i pray that coppers father is an army general

Btw...every story got a 2 side what if this coppers stole or did smmtin babaric? let's hear Frm both sides first
Re: Akwa Ibom Police Brutalized Corpers To An Unconscious State(Photos) by boldbabe: 5:14pm On Nov 30, 2015
This is unfair and i hope the corpers get justice.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sokoto Corper Dies Few Hours To His Passing Out Parade (Photos) / Kebbi State A'15 Let's Meet Here / Emeje Chinonye: Female Corper Dies In Borno State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.