Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,241 members, 7,780,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:15 PM

Wives Of 9 Powerful Nigerian Pastors (photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wives Of 9 Powerful Nigerian Pastors (photos) (69663 Views)

Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Pastors (Photos) / Can Nigerian Pastors Dress This Simple To Church? / Meet The Handsome Sons Of 5 Popular Nigerian Pastors(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wives Of 9 Powerful Nigerian Pastors (photos) by linearity: 6:07pm On Nov 30, 2015
Highcuerayte:
You amaze me. Are you man of the devil?

I am not, I am also a man of God by virtual of the fact that, I am Christian.

That said, my post states, "great" men of God..out of the thousands, Jesus only chose 12 into his inner circle, those were great men of God...In the New Testament God equipped some to be Prophets, some Pastors...etc and in writing to the Ehphesians, Paul admonished them to accept Timothy because he has been chosen by God for his leadership role...

Hope you get my drift now.
Re: Wives Of 9 Powerful Nigerian Pastors (photos) by Fearcom(m): 6:08pm On Nov 30, 2015
Highcuerayte:
bro, na fact the guy yarn.

Listen to this: He who is WITHOUT SIN, let him cast the first stone.
Re: Wives Of 9 Powerful Nigerian Pastors (photos) by mpowa(m): 6:12pm On Nov 30, 2015
EroticAngelina:
the first two wives tho...

just because u are pastor's wife doesn't mean u should look like an old maid. no offense, I luv mummy folu, buh I just had to say dat undecided

I wish I could see you at her age, by that time all your teeth go done remove finish, you'll probably look like a winch not even an old maid... respect old age, you don't have to utter all the st.upidity that crosses ur mind.
Re: Wives Of 9 Powerful Nigerian Pastors (photos) by Highcuerayte: 6:13pm On Nov 30, 2015
Fearcom:

Listen to this: He who is WITHOUT SIN, let him cast the first stone.
This is no stone casting. He didn't say they are sinners you said that. It is calling a spade a spade. Tolu is a Thief is different from Tolu is a Sinner. The former is "Truth" the latter is "judging"

Understand a Scripture before quoting it
Re: Wives Of 9 Powerful Nigerian Pastors (photos) by teebaxy(m): 6:17pm On Nov 30, 2015
EroticAngelina:

just because u are pastor's wife doesn't mean u should look like an old maid. no offense, I luv mummy folu, buh I just had to say dat undecided
do you know them when they were young? Those women are far older than your grandmum.
Re: Wives Of 9 Powerful Nigerian Pastors (photos) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 30, 2015
EroticAngelina:

u ar just a fool.when u ar 60,lemme see ur pics then I would have answers for ur stupidity.how dare u say that about virtous women.idiot.girls of now no single respect again.
Re: Wives Of 9 Powerful Nigerian Pastors (photos) by Highcuerayte: 6:18pm On Nov 30, 2015
linearity:

I am not, I am also a man of God by virtual of the fact that, I am Christian.

That said, my post states, "great" men of God..out of the thousands, Jesus only chose 12 into his inner circle, those were great men of God...In the New Testament God equipped some to be Prophets, some Pastors...etc and in writing to the Ehphesians, Paul admonished them to accept Timothy because he has been chosen by God for his leadership role...

Hope you get my drift now.
Of course i do. But These people you mentioned "served the Church" and were not "Served by the Church." They reject "worship and self idolatry" and not accept "worship and endorse self idolatry" These are what made them greater than the rest. Not the miracles done but the service rendered

Hope you get my drift now?
Re: Wives Of 9 Powerful Nigerian Pastors (photos) by Highcuerayte: 6:20pm On Nov 30, 2015
adajiboyy:
u ar just a fool.when u ar 60,lemme see ur pics then I would have answers for ur stupidity.how dare u say that about virtous women.idiot.girls of now no single respect again.
And you calling someone an "idiot" makes you better?
Re: Wives Of 9 Powerful Nigerian Pastors (photos) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 30, 2015
EroticAngelina:

hahahahahahaha,I just went to see ur picture lolssss.u no ow u look.a dog.bingo.
Re: Wives Of 9 Powerful Nigerian Pastors (photos) by Mikzy11(m): 6:22pm On Nov 30, 2015
I no see my biggest papa in christ "pastor W.F IKUMUYIWA"
Re: Wives Of 9 Powerful Nigerian Pastors (photos) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 30, 2015
Highcuerayte:
And you calling someone an "idiot" makes you better?
when a lil girl don't hav respect for the aged,I would call her a bigger fool and an idiot.that's the problem wit we nigerians,she called women old enuv to be her grandmothers maid,wat do u expect me to say.bro,abeg try and not condone such.we ar africans remember,we were raised wit d respect by our mothers,let's not allow nairaland,social media take that from us.
Re: Wives Of 9 Powerful Nigerian Pastors (photos) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 6:26pm On Nov 30, 2015
shogz89:
Paul adefarasin get better eye
I dey tell you.... I am a Catholic but the day a colleague invited me to House on the Rock, She was the one who Preached.... damn...... That woman can preach.... I love the couple.... So full of Life and they don't hide their love even in the church. I hope it's that way outside the public's eye..... The Perfect couple....
Re: Wives Of 9 Powerful Nigerian Pastors (photos) by Highcuerayte: 6:28pm On Nov 30, 2015
adajiboyy:
when a lil girl don't hav respect for the aged,I would call her a bigger fool and an idiot.that's the problem wit we nigerians,she called women old enuv to be her grandmothers maid,wat do u expect me to say.bro,abeg try and not condone such.we ar africans remember,we were raised wit d respect by our mothers,let's not allow nairaland,social media take that from us.
You should have done what teebaxy done. Two wrong do not make a right.
Re: Wives Of 9 Powerful Nigerian Pastors (photos) by Fearcom(m): 6:29pm On Nov 30, 2015
Highcuerayte:
This is no stone casting. He didn't say they are sinners you said that. It is calling a spade a spade. Tolu is a Thief is different from Tolu is a Sinner. The former is "Truth" the latter is "judging"

Understand a Scripture before quoting it

Excuse Me. Stealing is a SIN. "Thou shalt not STEAL"This is someone who obliviously doesn't give money in church as tithes or offerings, yet He is ATTACKING THEM, calling them thieves as well as calling the people who give as stupid and gullible. And I quoted that scripture not because I called the men of God thieves, but 1. it is ONLY GOD who can judge and 1. He alone sees in secret and 3. There is more to what you see with the EYES. Man CANNOT judge accurately because his knowledge is limited
Re: Wives Of 9 Powerful Nigerian Pastors (photos) by Highcuerayte: 6:30pm On Nov 30, 2015
Mikzy11:
I no see my biggest papa in christ "pastor W.F IKUMUYIWA"
"Papa in Christ"

End time has come.
Re: Wives Of 9 Powerful Nigerian Pastors (photos) by bummyla(m): 6:30pm On Nov 30, 2015
God Bless You All! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Wives Of 9 Powerful Nigerian Pastors (photos) by Highcuerayte: 6:32pm On Nov 30, 2015
Fearcom:

Excuse Me. Stealing is a SIN. "Thou shalt not STEAL"This is someone who obliviously doesn't give money in church as tithes or offerings, yet He is ATTACKING THEM, calling them thieves as well as calling the people who give as stupid and gullible. And I quoted that scripture not because I called the men of God thieves, but 1. it is ONLY GOD who can judge and 1. He alone sees in secret and 3. There is more to what you see with the EYES. Man CANNOT judge accurately because his knowledge is limited
For reference sake, Quote where the guy said they are sinners.

And again, understand scripture before quoting them.
Re: Wives Of 9 Powerful Nigerian Pastors (photos) by Fearcom(m): 6:40pm On Nov 30, 2015
Highcuerayte:
For reference sake, Quote where the guy said they are sinners.

And again, understand scripture before quoting them.

His calling them thieves is TANTAMNONT to calling them sinners just as JESUS called the money changers in the temple thieves. One is us is wrong, and it's definitely not me.
Re: Wives Of 9 Powerful Nigerian Pastors (photos) by Highcuerayte: 6:44pm On Nov 30, 2015
Fearcom:

His calling them thieves is TANTAMNONT to calling them sinners just as JESUS called the money changers in the temple thieves. One is us is wrong, and it's definitely not me.
Jesus called the money changer thieves. You interpret that to mean Jesus called them sinners. Didn't that contradicts the words of Christ? I came to Judge no one.
Re: Wives Of 9 Powerful Nigerian Pastors (photos) by icewinz(m): 6:50pm On Nov 30, 2015
Nigga,go and edit this your trend,you said powerfull men of God wives,and i did'nt see pastor W.F.Kumuyi's wife smh..

Aint a deeper life menber,am just appealing for the right thing to be done.
Re: Wives Of 9 Powerful Nigerian Pastors (photos) by dapsonlou(m): 6:50pm On Nov 30, 2015
I have yet to see a Pastor with a fine wife. They marry them While they were still broke azz. Only the one that remarried hv fine wifes
Re: Wives Of 9 Powerful Nigerian Pastors (photos) by tinktanker: 6:51pm On Nov 30, 2015
laurenziz6:
Old women
mugu are u not seeing d men are old?
Re: Wives Of 9 Powerful Nigerian Pastors (photos) by olamonsor2: 6:52pm On Nov 30, 2015
This is incomplete without Shade Olukoya
Re: Wives Of 9 Powerful Nigerian Pastors (photos) by ManTiger(m): 6:54pm On Nov 30, 2015
EroticAngelina:

You don't have to love her, just respect her being and besides, she don't look like a maid and she's classy!
Re: Wives Of 9 Powerful Nigerian Pastors (photos) by laurenziz6(m): 7:03pm On Nov 30, 2015
tinktanker:
mugu are u not seeing d men are old?

*cleans eye glasses well and looks again*
Okay I see
Re: Wives Of 9 Powerful Nigerian Pastors (photos) by Alajiki(m): 7:06pm On Nov 30, 2015
What's my business with their pictures? What do I learn from this? Nairaland!!!
Re: Wives Of 9 Powerful Nigerian Pastors (photos) by ePlanet: 7:12pm On Nov 30, 2015
Peace Ibiyeomie not on the list? It ain't complete
Re: Wives Of 9 Powerful Nigerian Pastors (photos) by jayAjoku(m): 7:21pm On Nov 30, 2015
mrs adefarasin tho .......
Re: Wives Of 9 Powerful Nigerian Pastors (photos) by j1mmy: 7:27pm On Nov 30, 2015
Fearcom:

And they stole from you, right? Or they came to your house to rob you at gun point?? You haven't settled the account of your own personal life with God concerning sin yet you point accusing fingers at others.

you are a 1st class mor0n for even mentioning a god you have not researched properly.

a typical african primitive religious connoisseur of illiteracy, naivety, docility and ignorance!

Go sort out you mumu-ism first before telling others what to do.
Re: Wives Of 9 Powerful Nigerian Pastors (photos) by 1trillionlikes: 7:29pm On Nov 30, 2015
pus96:
shocked

[size=28pt]The captain of the country of the kingdom of western Nigeria played for queen park rangers [/size]
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3126098_31184801783484teslim2jpeg8e527e3bf4be980d68b9fc3248b1c479jpeg94c5177999433edd5d748c2fc2055918_jpeg90a9cefa5406401ce422b215e90914f2

[size=28pt]and the Teslim Balogun stadium built by Governor Gbalahun Mudashiru to honor Teslim Balogun[/size]

the person wey do u like dis born him own child o
Re: Wives Of 9 Powerful Nigerian Pastors (photos) by NickMark1(m): 7:57pm On Nov 30, 2015
blesseddivah:
Beautiful women
handsome men.
Re: Wives Of 9 Powerful Nigerian Pastors (photos) by blezdem(m): 8:02pm On Nov 30, 2015
The first pic shows a true christian mother and pastor wife. No make-up. Others are like celebrity with all sorts of painting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The New Technique Pastor Now Use To Lure Customers To Their Churches / Blood Flows From A Woman's Eyes, Feet, Head In Church In Enugu / Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.