Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,357 members, 7,780,972 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:38 AM

As Muslims Are Not Capable Of Answering, You Better Believe The Bible - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / As Muslims Are Not Capable Of Answering, You Better Believe The Bible (5746 Views)

Bloodbath As Muslims In Oyo Fight Over Praying Ground In Igboora, Ibarapa East / Our Aqeedah As Muslims / Why Muslims Are So Sexually Active (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

As Muslims Are Not Capable Of Answering, You Better Believe The Bible by truthman2012(m): 4:43pm On Nov 30, 2015
Since all souls MUST die, why did Jesus escape death in islam?

Quran 21:35 : Every soul must taste
of death, and We try you with
evil and with good, for ordeal.
And unto Us ye will be returned.

The quran says every soul MUST die. All prophets including allahh's greatest prophet, Muhammad died also. Many of them died disgracefully.

In islam only Jesus was not allowed to die but taken to heaven alive, why?

Muslims also believe Jesus will come back again to marry, bear children and die. Since he was destined to do all these, why was he deprived of them and taken to heaven abruptly only to come back for them much later?

Who was allahh afraid of by taking Jesus straight to heaven to escape death instead of dealing with his enemies?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: As Muslims Are Not Capable Of Answering, You Better Believe The Bible by ZKOSOSO(m): 7:38pm On Nov 30, 2015
Jesus can be found as Lord and saviour even in the Quran!!
All his acts in the Quran even though some were lifted from the Jewish fictional novel common in Madina in the days of pro Mohmed, supersede the attributes of Allaah Profet Mohmed....! Eg that Jesus started talking @ age of 2 days, made clay and breath life into it @ age 2 are not recorded in our bible,

So Jesus is Lord even in the Quran!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As Muslims Are Not Capable Of Answering, You Better Believe The Bible by truthman2012(m): 8:35pm On Nov 30, 2015
ZKOSOSO:
Jesus can be found as Lord and saviour even in the Quran!!
All his acts in the Quran even though some were lifted from the Jewish fictional novel common in Madina in the days of pro Mohmed, supersede the attributes of Allaah Profet Mohmed....! Eg that Jesus started talking @ age 2, made clay and breath life into it @ age 2 are not recorded in our bible,

So Jesus is Lord even in the Quran!!

Yes, you are right bro.

You know what? Only Jesus was equated with allah in the quran:

And they say: "Why are not
miracles sent down to him from
his Lord? Say: "THE SIGNS ARE ONLY WITH ALLAH, and I am only a
plain warner."
Qur'an 29:5

It says only allah could perform miracles. But then, the quran again says Jesus performed miracles, doing what only allah could do.

1 Like

Re: As Muslims Are Not Capable Of Answering, You Better Believe The Bible by truthman2012(m): 10:23pm On Nov 30, 2015
Grave silence is the camp of islamists !

2 Likes

Re: As Muslims Are Not Capable Of Answering, You Better Believe The Bible by truthman2012(m): 9:01am On Dec 01, 2015
Are islamic apologists on nairaland sleeping?
Re: As Muslims Are Not Capable Of Answering, You Better Believe The Bible by Annunaki(m): 9:20am On Dec 01, 2015
truthman2012:
Are islamic apologists on nairaland sleeping?

Being a muslim in this information era is so very frustrating grin there is no where for them to hide grin I am sure they will be cursing their ancestors now for being stoopid enough to accept islam. Now they realise how foolish and ridiculous mohammed was they are thoroughly ashamed of their religion so they can't show face here. Many of them want to renounce islam but they are afraid for their lives and being ostracized from their islamic communities.
Re: As Muslims Are Not Capable Of Answering, You Better Believe The Bible by truthman2012(m): 9:30am On Dec 01, 2015
Annunaki:

Being a muslim in this information era is so very frustrating grin there is no where for them to hide grin I am sure they will be cursing their ancestors now for being stoopid enough to accept islam. Now they realise how foolish and ridiculous mohammed was they are thoroughly ashamed of their religion so they can't show face here. Many of them want to renounce islam but they are afraid for their lives and being ostracized from their islamic communities.

Thank God for the advent of internet. Although I had the quran since 1980, I had no access to hadiths. With the advent of internet, the end is near for islam as the falsehood of the religion is on open exhibition.
Re: As Muslims Are Not Capable Of Answering, You Better Believe The Bible by mamsong9(m): 9:39am On Dec 01, 2015
truthman2012:

The quran says every soul MUST die. All prophets including allahh's greatest prophets, Muhammad died also. Many of them died disgracefully.

Muslims also believe Jesus will come back again to marry, bear children and die. Since he was destined to do all these, why was he deprived of them and taken to heaven abruptly only to come back for them much later?

Who was allahh afraid of by taking Jesus straight to heaven to escape death instead of dealing with his enemies?

You Christians, whenever you want to say something concerning Islam, you always forget your sense of reasoning. Who told you that Quran said Jesus escape death? For every soul there is a fixed time for it, so Jesus' time has not reach yet. And please don't try to argue further because you know that Lucifer (Satan) is still alive and he too would die when his time reach, so please if you want to make a point, make a sensible one.
Re: As Muslims Are Not Capable Of Answering, You Better Believe The Bible by mamsong9(m): 9:46am On Dec 01, 2015
truthman2012:

Thank God for the advent of internet. Although I had the quran since 1980, I had no access to hadiths. With the advent of internet, the end is near for islam as the falsehood of the religion is on open exhibition.

Yeah, the end is near for Christianity since the advent of internet. Before the even the Europeans were leaving in darkness concerning Islam, but not they can easily get info about anything they want to know.

You would discover to your dismay that Christianity has failed in Europe has their youths are converting to Islam on a regular basis. please try and search for this on youtube. Brustianity is fast going six feet under.
Re: As Muslims Are Not Capable Of Answering, You Better Believe The Bible by truthman2012(m): 10:07am On Dec 01, 2015
mamsong9:

You Christians, whenever you want to say something concerning Islam, you always forget your sense of reasoning. Who told you that Quran said Jesus escape death? For every soul there is a fixed time for it, so Jesus' time has not reach yet. And please don't try to argue further because you know that Lucifer (Satan) is still alive and he too would die when his time reach, so please if you want to make a point, make a sensible one.

I noticed you dodged many questions in the OP. Make an attempt. I'm sure if you answer all, your lame defence will be out of place.

You displayed a high level of ignorance. Lucifer is a spirit, spirits don't die. Even man's spirit doesn't die and that is why after bodily death, the spirit lives for eternity.

How did you know it was not time for Jesus to die? Give evidence.

Jesus said he would die and died:

"Leave her alone," Jesus replied.
"It was intended that she should
save this perfume for the day of
my BURIAL (John 12:7)

How many prophets or people were taken to heaven because it was not yet time for them to die? Show examples.

When Muhammad was sick, Gabriel prayed for him and promised allahh would heal him, yet he died. If it was time for Muhammad to die, Gabriel wouldn't have prayed and promised allahh's failed healing. Why was he not taken to heaven to escape death as it was not yet time for him to die?
Re: As Muslims Are Not Capable Of Answering, You Better Believe The Bible by mamsong9(m): 10:07am On Dec 01, 2015
Annunaki:

You see, whenever I read your post, you always make one point clear to me and that is YOU ARE THE MOST FOOLISH BIGOT I have ever met in my entire life. Abusing Mohammad would not do you any good, you wouldn't get any satisfaction in it but only increase your frustration and hypertension. As for your saying that "I am sure they will be cursing their ancestors now for being stoopid enough to accept islam." I think that statement only apply to you and your ancestors, for their foolishness in accepting Human being as their god. That is the highest level of foolishness in the history of mankind.

can you see that your Jews brothers did not share from this foolishness? In their books up till today they retained their believe in one and only one God. But Christians, your foolishness is becoming quiet redundant.

And as for Islam, that is the air we breath, we love it, we cherish it. It is you Christians that always want to renounce and have been renouncing your religion.

Please check on the internet and see how white Europeans are converting in geometric Progression. In some European countries now they are living in fear that in the nearest future, Islam would take over their countries. And this is happening despite all the lies foolish Christians are spreading about Islam.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As Muslims Are Not Capable Of Answering, You Better Believe The Bible by truthman2012(m): 10:09am On Dec 01, 2015
mamsong9:

Yeah, the end is near for Christianity since the advent of internet. Before the even the Europeans were leaving in darkness concerning Islam, but not they can easily get info about anything they want to know.

You would discover to your dismay that Christianity has failed in Europe has their youths are converting to Islam on a regular basis. please try and search for this on youtube. Brustianity is fast going six feet under.

Lies as usual.

https://www.nairaland.com/2761303/why-islam-no-more-grow
Re: As Muslims Are Not Capable Of Answering, You Better Believe The Bible by mamsong9(m): 10:12am On Dec 01, 2015
truthman2012:

Lies as usual.

https://www.nairaland.com/2761303/why-islam-no-more-grow

When I say search in the internet, don't just call me liar. Why look for it and prove me wrong with a concrete fact.

1 Like

Re: As Muslims Are Not Capable Of Answering, You Better Believe The Bible by mamsong9(m): 10:17am On Dec 01, 2015
truthman2012:

I noticed you dodged many questions in the OP. Make an attempt. I'm sure if you answer all, your lame defence will be out of place.

You displayed a high level of ignorance. Lucifer is a spirit, spirits don't die. Even man's spirit doesn't die and that is why after bodily death, the spirit lives for eternity.

When Muhammad was sick, Gabriel prayed for him and promised allahh would heal him, yet he died. If it was time for Muhammad to die, Gabriel wouldn't have prayed and promised allahh's failed healing. Why was he not taken to heaven to escape death as it was not yet time for him to die?

Now I can understand that your foolishness is deep rooted in your religion foundation. When the time comes every created object would die including Jesus and Lucifer, ONLY GOD WOULD REAMIAN.

Then he would rise us back again and pass the judgment.
Be wise, try and advice your pastors to go for further theological study.

1 Like

Re: As Muslims Are Not Capable Of Answering, You Better Believe The Bible by truthman2012(m): 10:22am On Dec 01, 2015
truthman2012:

Jesus said he would die and died:

"Leave her alone," Jesus replied.
"It was intended that she should
save this perfume for the day of
my BURIAL.

How many prophets or people were taken to heaven because it was not yet time for them to die? Show examples.

Re: As Muslims Are Not Capable Of Answering, You Better Believe The Bible by truthman2012(m): 10:25am On Dec 01, 2015
mamsong9:

When I say search in the internet, don't just call me liar. Why look for it and prove me wrong with a concrete fact.

You are making a claim you cannot substantiate and want me to search for you.
Re: As Muslims Are Not Capable Of Answering, You Better Believe The Bible by Annunaki(m): 10:41am On Dec 01, 2015
mamsong9:

You see, whenever I read your post, you always make one point clear to me and that is YOU ARE THE MOST FOOLISH BIGOT I have ever met in my entire life. Abusing Mohammad would not do you any good, you wouldn't get any satisfaction in it but only increase your frustration and hypertension. As for your saying that "I am sure they will be cursing their ancestors now for being stoopid enough to accept islam." I think that statement only apply to you and your ancestors, for their foolishness in accepting Human being as their god. That is the highest level of foolishness in the history of mankind.

can you see that your Jews brothers did not share from this foolishness? In their books up till today they retained their believe in one and only one God. But Christians, your foolishness is becoming quiet redundant.

And as for Islam, that is the air we breath, we love it, we cherish it. It is you Christians that always want to renounce and have been renouncing your religion.

Please check on the internet and see how white Europeans are converting in geometric Progression. In some European countries now they are living in fear that in the nearest future, Islam would take over their countries. And this is happening despite all the lies foolish Christians are spreading about Islam.

Have you taken your medication today? undecided
Re: As Muslims Are Not Capable Of Answering, You Better Believe The Bible by truthman2012(m): 10:53am On Dec 01, 2015
mamsong9:

Now I can understand that your foolishness is deep rooted in your religion foundation. When the time comes every created object would die including Jesus and Lucifer, ONLY GOD WOULD REAMIAN.

Then he would rise us back again and pass the judgment.
Be wise, try and advice your pastors to go for further theological study.

Jesus had already died and rose again. You said it was not time for him to die without any proof of your claim.

So you think you can just tell any LIE as the answer to the OP?

Again you dodged all the related questions in the OP that fault your answer.

Therefore the questions in the thread remains unanswered.

Anyone else to try?
Re: As Muslims Are Not Capable Of Answering, You Better Believe The Bible by BETATRON(m): 11:18am On Dec 01, 2015
truthman2012:

The quran says every soul MUST die. All prophets including allahh's greatest prophet, Muhammad died also. Many of them died disgracefully.

jesus(a) didn't ESCAPE death in the koran he went into occultation and will be SENT(messenger) to defeat the dajjal one whom christians refer to as antichrist and afterwards he will die

Come to think of it where is it stated in the koran that He will EXCAPE death...the verse you quoted clearly states that every soul will taste death inculding satan

Now see satan isn't death yet hence does that make him God,, even in the bible christ died for 3 days and satan has never tasted death so using the dumb ideology of yours should we consider satan as better than christ
Re: As Muslims Are Not Capable Of Answering, You Better Believe The Bible by mamsong9(m): 11:31am On Dec 01, 2015
truthman2012:

Jesus had already died and rose again. You said it was not time for him to die without any proof of your claim.

So you think you can just tell any LIE as the answer to the OP?

Again you dodged all the related questions in the OP that fault your answer.

Therefore the questions in the thread remains unanswered.

Anyone else to try?

While for you to have believed that he died, so you should also know that he can never be God almighty, and he can never be the son of God, because the son of a lion would also be a lion.
Re: As Muslims Are Not Capable Of Answering, You Better Believe The Bible by mamsong9(m): 11:32am On Dec 01, 2015
Annunaki:

Have you taken your medication today? undecided

I can see that you are out of words.
Re: As Muslims Are Not Capable Of Answering, You Better Believe The Bible by mamsong9(m): 11:35am On Dec 01, 2015
truthman2012:

You are making a claim you cannot substantiate and want me to search for you.

Don't you have data to browse? Prove me wrong! go ahead!
Re: As Muslims Are Not Capable Of Answering, You Better Believe The Bible by truthman2012(m): 11:39am On Dec 01, 2015
mamsong9:

While for you to have believed that he died, so you should also know that he can never be God almighty, and he can never be the son of God, because the son of a lion would also be a lion.

That Jesus didn't die is one of the many lies told by allahh in the quran. See more LIES in the quran:

https://www.nairaland.com/2507051/muhammad-vs-other-prophets
Re: As Muslims Are Not Capable Of Answering, You Better Believe The Bible by BETATRON(m): 11:42am On Dec 01, 2015
Maybe you should see the lies in the death of jesus

Who moved the stone?reloaded by mamsong9

just check out the thriller(in michael jacksons words)

1 Like

Re: As Muslims Are Not Capable Of Answering, You Better Believe The Bible by truthman2012(m): 11:51am On Dec 01, 2015
mamsong9:

Nonsense !
You are wrong already because you couldn't prove your point.
Re: As Muslims Are Not Capable Of Answering, You Better Believe The Bible by truthman2012(m): 11:51am On Dec 01, 2015
mamsong9:

Nonsense !
You are wrong already because you couldn't prove your point.
Re: As Muslims Are Not Capable Of Answering, You Better Believe The Bible by plappville(f): 12:18pm On Dec 01, 2015
Allah has said it Jesus gave life. He created so what else do muslims want? Thesame Jesus allah called a mere prophet? undecided honestly. ..the quran should be burned. Crazy book... cheesy
Re: As Muslims Are Not Capable Of Answering, You Better Believe The Bible by plappville(f): 12:19pm On Dec 01, 2015
BETATRON:
Maybe you should see the lies in the death of jesus

Who moved the stone?reloaded by mamsong9

just check out the thriller(in michael jacksons words)

You should be ashamed of allah by now... angry
Re: As Muslims Are Not Capable Of Answering, You Better Believe The Bible by BETATRON(m): 12:21pm On Dec 01, 2015
plappville:
Allah has said it Jesus gave life. He created so what else do muslims want? Thesame Jesus allah called a mere prophet? undecided honestly. ..the quran should be burned. Crazy book... cheesy
read john17:3 and see what jesus said after reading please quote it

I have questions for you with regards to that verse
Re: As Muslims Are Not Capable Of Answering, You Better Believe The Bible by truthman2012(m): 12:32pm On Dec 01, 2015
BETATRON:
read john17:3 and see what jesus said after reading please quote it

I have questions for you with regards to that verse

Islamists' reasoning is low. You want to make a point, instead of making it, you would give your own assignment to someone else. Smh !

Again, what has John 17:3 got to do with the topic of the thread?
Re: As Muslims Are Not Capable Of Answering, You Better Believe The Bible by plappville(f): 12:46pm On Dec 01, 2015
BETATRON:
jesus(a) didn't ESCAPE death in the koran he went into occultation and will be SENT(messenger) to defeat the dajjal one whom christians refer to as antichrist and afterwards he will die

Come to think of it where is it stated in the koran that He will EXCAPE death...the verse you quoted clearly states that every soul will taste death inculding satan

Now see satan isn't death yet hence does that make him God,, even in the bible christ died for 3 days and satan has never tasted death so using the dumb ideology of yours should we consider satan as better than christ

The main antichrist is Islam. See what the apostle John said. He states that there are many antichtist during the time of the apostles. but that tne Main antichrist will come at the last days. Islam fits in.

“Children it is the last hour, and as you have heard that antichrist is coming, so now many antichrists have come. Therefore we know that it is the last hour.”
(John continues in verse 22), “Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist-denying the Father and the Son.”

1 Like

Re: As Muslims Are Not Capable Of Answering, You Better Believe The Bible by BETATRON(m): 1:13pm On Dec 01, 2015
plappville:

The main antichrist is Islam. See what the apostle John said. He states that there are many antichtist during the time of the apostles. but that tne Main antichrist will come at the last days. Islam fits in.

“Children it is the last hour, and as you have heard that antichrist is coming, so now many antichrists have come. Therefore we know that it is the last hour.”
(John continues in verse 22), “Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist-denying the Father and the Son.”
if islam is antichrist why as it mentioned christ and showered him with good qualities in the koran??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ramadan 101 Class 3 - When Is Ramadan And Suggested Routine For Ramadan? / Probability Of Allah Forgiving The Christian On The Day Of Judgement / Olabowale & Abuzola: What Shall This Muslim Do B4 Allah Answers His Prayer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.