Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,911 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Odunlade Adekola New Born Baby And Wife (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Odunlade Adekola New Born Baby And Wife (Photos) (68170 Views)

Lota Chukwu 'KIKI' Opens Up On Beef Between Toyo Baby And Funke Akindele / Odunlade Adekola In Class With His Coursemates In University Of Lagos (Photo) / Odunlade Adekola With The Tallest Man In Lagos [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odunlade Adekola New Born Baby And Wife (Photos) by ibiyemi93: 10:02pm On Nov 30, 2015
Congratulations to the family.
May the child be a blessing to his generations and may God grant the fruit of the womb to all those calling unto him.
Amin kiss

2 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola New Born Baby And Wife (Photos) by Freshboi: 10:02pm On Nov 30, 2015
Tonnierichy:
New born wife
Na so we see am o.
Yet, them go dey talk say them go school
Re: Odunlade Adekola New Born Baby And Wife (Photos) by coolhamid(m): 10:06pm On Nov 30, 2015
BornnAgainChild:
Good for him...at least he was able to scale through with his small dickson....Hehehehe
how you take know say na small Dickson the guy get, you don taste am before?
Re: Odunlade Adekola New Born Baby And Wife (Photos) by DIVINE78: 10:12pm On Nov 30, 2015
Amen.
Re: Odunlade Adekola New Born Baby And Wife (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 10:13pm On Nov 30, 2015
This guy though.....undecided Some girls sha.....undecided

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola New Born Baby And Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 30, 2015
kiss

Re: Odunlade Adekola New Born Baby And Wife (Photos) by ValerianSteel(m): 10:14pm On Nov 30, 2015
BornnAgainChild:
Good for him...at least he was able to scale through with his small dickson....Hehehehe
How you take know?

E don knack you before undecided
Re: Odunlade Adekola New Born Baby And Wife (Photos) by mekybabe1: 10:18pm On Nov 30, 2015
All these men sef, after rocking life with different women they'll go and marry one SU. grin. Ladies be wise o! They'll only take you out and not take you in if you dress indecently.

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola New Born Baby And Wife (Photos) by spammerz: 10:19pm On Nov 30, 2015
Get daily entertainment and celeb gist with music uppdtes at kitnaija.com
Re: Odunlade Adekola New Born Baby And Wife (Photos) by 49cents(m): 10:40pm On Nov 30, 2015
Am not big on yoruba movies nor is my yoruba good enough to enjoy a yoruba film but I like this guy's acting....always natural and full of life
Re: Odunlade Adekola New Born Baby And Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 30, 2015
HelloBiafra:
Every dick and harry is a glo ambassador.
You don't need to be silly with this your comment. The fact that you don't know him does mean that you should cast him down. If you are impacting your society you too can be a brand ambassador

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola New Born Baby And Wife (Photos) by Boland(m): 10:45pm On Nov 30, 2015
safarigirl:
This guy though.....undecided Some girls sha.....undecided
I'm trying to figure out what you mean by your post but I can't.. Can you explain miss?
Re: Odunlade Adekola New Born Baby And Wife (Photos) by ClassieDemo(m): 10:51pm On Nov 30, 2015
The hot sweet potato bears a striking resemblance to someone with a rather shapely behind bending over, and it’s messing with Ben Fletch’s mind. The potato farmer pulled it out of the ground at his farm in Kent last week and couldn’t believe his eyes when he saw the frisky tatty. Ben said: “It was hilarious. Obviously it looks like a lady bending over.” “It did make me chuckle,” he added. “I showed my family and they loved it – we were all laughing for quite a while.”

Re: Odunlade Adekola New Born Baby And Wife (Photos) by Cholls(m): 11:07pm On Nov 30, 2015
ClassieDemo:
The hot sweet potato bears a striking resemblance to someone
with a rather shapely behind bending over, and it’s messing
with Ben Fletch’s mind.
The potato farmer pulled it out of the ground at his farm in
Kent last week and couldn’t believe his eyes when he saw the
frisky tatty.
Ben said: “It was hilarious. Obviously it looks like a lady
bending over.”
“It did make me chuckle,” he added. “I showed my family
and they loved it – we were all laughing for quite a while.”
my brother haha! What can i say?. Mast......... On their mind. Good night.8-)
Re: Odunlade Adekola New Born Baby And Wife (Photos) by obontami: 11:11pm On Nov 30, 2015
mekybabe1:
All these men sef, after rocking life with different women they'll go and marry one SU. grin. Ladies be wise o! They'll only take you out and not take you in if you dress indecently.
you spoke my mind, breh

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola New Born Baby And Wife (Photos) by flokii: 11:16pm On Nov 30, 2015
Horlawale1:
Congrat bro. But the wife though grin lipsrsealed

she no too fine abi?
bad belle cheesy

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola New Born Baby And Wife (Photos) by obontami: 11:22pm On Nov 30, 2015
This guy is wise, he actually fcccked all em hoes without wife material and settle down with a deeper life lady

thats what it is, u wanna marry dont be out there looking for a lady with big ass,big breast and all

all that matters when you choosing a wife is a beautiful God fearing women that respects you and that what odunlade did

i also so much love his acting, he's currently my fav actor in nigeria
Re: Odunlade Adekola New Born Baby And Wife (Photos) by pumpress: 11:32pm On Nov 30, 2015
Why is she looking one Cac or deeper life woman?
He can go bring SU for himsef
Re: Odunlade Adekola New Born Baby And Wife (Photos) by Billion24(m): 12:04am On Dec 01, 2015
Do u need to pickup a file, groceries, or you even forgot to take something from home while leaving home and nobody to send on this errands? Send ERRANDERS. Anywhere in Lagos State we go. our services are cheap, secured and fast. For enquiries and errands, call 07017229621 08035063697 address : no 16 Avamba Street, Abaranje, Ikotun Lagos State.
Re: Odunlade Adekola New Born Baby And Wife (Photos) by Jacko1(m): 12:10am On Dec 01, 2015
Like dis actor very focused jn life u wil tink he is a rollin sttone in life goin by wat he potrays in his movies. Dude shld lecture upcoming actors in universities as he immerses himself in roles oyibo cannot sef
Re: Odunlade Adekola New Born Baby And Wife (Photos) by femmysin(m): 12:14am On Dec 01, 2015
Chanchit:
Na wa o, so after he don taste all the yoruba actress finish, he come go marry this deeper life looking woman.

He was already married before he shot into limelite, even before he started acting professionally
Re: Odunlade Adekola New Born Baby And Wife (Photos) by Tobium1(m): 12:22am On Dec 01, 2015
After last last, Na dis chosen sister he go marry?
Re: Odunlade Adekola New Born Baby And Wife (Photos) by wytecat: 1:48am On Dec 01, 2015
Now this a dumped hoe ringer!
Dredged canyon haha!
Btw, I heard the guy is all muscle grin
BornnAgainChild:
Re: Odunlade Adekola New Born Baby And Wife (Photos) by mydex93(f): 1:48am On Dec 01, 2015
The wife looks like she was forced into the marriage....she also looks like sm1 who was a virgin till marriage.....the phote session looks fake
Re: Odunlade Adekola New Born Baby And Wife (Photos) by LatestTrend: 2:58am On Dec 01, 2015
You are right. They got married before he became household name.
femmysin:

He was already married before he shot into limelite, even before he started acting professionally
Re: Odunlade Adekola New Born Baby And Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 4:09am On Dec 01, 2015
Nice to see a black man with a REAL black woman
Re: Odunlade Adekola New Born Baby And Wife (Photos) by femi4: 4:43am On Dec 01, 2015
BornnAgainChild:
Its not always about size
Re: Odunlade Adekola New Born Baby And Wife (Photos) by Ninilowo(m): 6:15am On Dec 01, 2015
Bobo yi gbon baje. O yaa lo fe omo deeper life.
Re: Odunlade Adekola New Born Baby And Wife (Photos) by Tomato16(f): 6:44am On Dec 01, 2015
Baba ikoko
Re: Odunlade Adekola New Born Baby And Wife (Photos) by ZionJay(m): 6:44am On Dec 01, 2015
BornnAgainChild:

Small Dickson? Are we missing something? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oluwatobiloba Falana And Olajumoke Orisaguna In Wedding Photoshoot / Pretty Mike And His Baby Feeding Bottles (Photos) / Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.