Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,195 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. (9659 Views)

Our Circumstance Is Caused By Our Choice Of An Elderly Leader -past Tunde Bakare / "Buhari's Situation Is Not Like Yar’adua’s Situation" – Femi Adesina / There Will Be No Improvement In Africa Until The IQ Of The Population Is Raised. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. by mikolo80: 5:00am On Dec 01, 2015
kleek:
Why is it that oyibo people are "lucky" to have good leaders, as are the Asians and the Jews but never the blacks?

because the blacks have a lower IQ
South Americans too. and Asians are select (Korea, Japan, Taiwan all US 'colonies ' used as hedge(buffer) against China and Russia communism. Singapore hr the only outages i can think of that did it on his own (strong man indeed, I think he was awolowo 's model
also Jews are white ppl prolly the whitest
Re: Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. by trillville(m): 5:49am On Dec 01, 2015
Kleek
Do Africans have cultural issues that prevent us from developing at the pace of other nations? Yes. Is this caused by lower IQs of Africans? I will have to see your research on this, and what objective methodology which takes cognizance of cultural differences was used in coming to your conclusions.

We are a tribal race, but the boundaries of tribal differences is being broken down on a daily basis. The level of inter-tribal marriage and people living in states inwhich they do not "originate" from is on the increase.

We Africans are laid back people, simple people. It doesn't take much to please us, just like the "red indians" were also simple people when unfortunately, the Europeans conquered their lands. Does this translate to the "red Indians" being of lower IQ than the Europeans?

The chinese were also a conquered people, first by the British and then by the Japanese. It is a historic fact that China was one of the developed countries in the past with innovations such as paper and fire works just to name a few, yet, they were conquered so easily.

This occurred because the Chinese are naturally culturally adverse towards war and do not believe in conquest of other people's lands. The chinese focused on trading with their foreign neighbours rather than on conquest. This lack of interest in conquest led to China having a weak military which then translated in their defeat by the British. Does this translate to the Chinese being of lower IQ than the Europeans?

In Africa, we had great kingdoms, we traded with the Europeans and were a prosperous people. We had great artworks that confounded the Europeans but because of our lack of interest in military conquest, we were easily defeated and our history was taken away from us.

Today both African and South American countries are planning on changing World trade organisation's laws that allow countries to provide subsidies to their agriculture and food processing industries. These laws when combined with the international financial system have prevented South American and African countries from producing simple things such as milk and chocolate and has further impoverished us. Implementing changes to these laws will take about 11 years if such an agreement is reached so we still have a long way to go.

Your discussion on eugenics is very silly and should never be considered. Even if we were naturally dumber people, we could create systems of government different from the traditional democracy that will prevent such dumber people from ever getting into positions of authority. Dumber people make for excellent cheap labor cos a dumb person is still smarter than artificial intelligent machines at carrying out human intelligence tasks which make up the basic activities at manufacturing plants.

Cheers. Have a good day.

2 Likes

Re: Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. by SPOPOVICH: 5:50am On Dec 01, 2015
kleek:

Do not use another persons opinion as the source for your opinion, that is like the #1 tell of a low IQ person. Either make a point or GFTO of my thread. You think culture fair tests are culturally biased why? whats the evidence? etc. If you don't understand how to make an original position don't come to my thread.

I have already stated I don't give a damn what some random blogger has written on this subject, and I've already read Flynns book.

Lool, you're clearly full of yourself, pointing out other people's low IQ, while many of your posts point to how low your own IQ is.

You claim to have read Flynn's books, but posted a ravens matrices test to counter someone claiming that IQ test results are influenced by a person's cultural environment, while that was the conclusion of Flynn in his books. You're either lying and didn't read his books, or you have a low IQ, therefore couldn't understand much of what he wrote.

Check the many grammatical errors in your posts, a sign of low IQ.

1 Like

Re: Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. by bukster(f): 6:07am On Dec 01, 2015
Do you know what causes low IQ? Lack of education. How do you expect Nigeria's IQ to be higher than the West when so many people are uneducated.
India also has a low average nationwide IQ because they have a lot of uneducated people as well but the ones who live in the West are running circles around white children. Most of the big technological companies are made up of Indian people. If you told an Indian person that he was dumber than the average person, he wouldn't believe you.
Africa's main problem is self-hate. When you actually start to believe that you're dumber than someone, it become true. Studies have found that British Nigerians do 20% better in school than the average British kid. Nigerian Americans are also the most educated immigrant group in the US. For the people on this thread, my message to you is that you shouldn't let anyone tell you are dumb because of the colour of your skin. It simply isn't true.

2 Likes

Re: Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. by kleek: 6:15am On Dec 01, 2015
SPOPOVICH:

Lool, you're clearly full of yourself, pointing out other people's low IQ, while many of your posts point to how low your own IQ is.

You claim to have read Flynn's books, but posted a ravens matrices test to counter someone claiming that IQ test results are influenced by a person's cultural environment, while that was the conclusion of Flynn in his books. You're either lying and didn't read his books, or you have a low IQ, therefore couldn't understand much of what he wrote.

Check the many grammatical errors in your posts, a sign of low IQ.
There are many grammatical errors in my posts? Please point them out so I can correct them.
Re: Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. by kleek: 6:17am On Dec 01, 2015
bukster:
Do you know what causes low IQ? Lack of education. How do you expect Nigeria's IQ to be higher than the West when so many people are uneducated.
India also has a low average nationwide IQ because they have a lot of uneducated people as well but the ones who live in the West are running circles around white children. Most of the big technological companies are made up of Indian people. If you told an Indian person that he was dumber than the average person, he wouldn't believe you.
Africa's main problem is self-hate. When you actually start to believe that you're dumber than someone, it become true. Studies have found that British Nigerians do 20% better in school than the average British kid. Nigerian Americans are also the most educated immigrant group in the US. For the people on this thread, my message to you is that you shouldn't let anyone tell you are dumb because of the colour of your skin. It simply isn't true.
So called "self hate" is women's main problem, men don't give a shit about things like that. And I research this stuff, it never stopped me from doing well in school.

What stops people from doing well in school is lack of accountability and scapegoating.
Re: Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. by HaneefahRN(f): 6:22am On Dec 01, 2015
OP, I don't agree wt many of ur points, e.g. I don't understand how sterilization wld influence the spread of HIV, sterilizing 18yr olds cos they supposedly av low IQ, etc
One of the major problems of Africa (using Nigeria as a case study) is lack of good leaders, and this is borne out of the greed, selfishness, self-centereness, complete disregard of situations as long as it suits one, taking things wt levity, etc, found in the average Nigerian. The leaders all go there with the mind to steal as much as they can, lack prioritizing, the lawmakers are busy fighting blow for blow, etc. The average Nigerian only has survival on his mind, every means to survive whether crook or clean, there is corruption at every level all in a bid to gain more not caring what is destroyed in the process. The educational sector and all other sectors are in shambles cos of this.
There is gross illiteracy, even some who went to sch come back as educated illiterates cos most went for the Cert, and lack of enabling environment. How wld one learn when there are no equipment or materials needed available. There is little practical involved, just theories and more theories. We are the ones, self-destructing ourselves, our nation.
There is also the problem of hypocrisy, we are very religious yet we still go against out religious teachings. We aren't in problems becos we are religious, but becos we pretend to be, but our hearts are something else.
On the issue of population, personally I believe if pre-marital sex is curtailed or controlled and family planning more introduced to pple esp in the rural areas.
Teenage pregnancy is increasing daily, a situation whereby a girl has given birth to 3 children b4 she is 20yrs, even outside wedlock all to diff men. NL is enough case study, with pple coming for stupid advice after getting a girl pregnant when they know they av no means to cater for a family.
Couples shld also be encouraged to plan their families well. This is where illiteracy comes in again. Poor pple are noticed to bear lots of children even when they can't cater for even one child effectively, and the cycle continues.
Even if a child had inherited a good IQ, the environment matters. The Nigerian environment is not encouraging at all. I don't see IQ as the problem, our problems lies deeper.
Re: Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. by kleek: 6:25am On Dec 01, 2015
HaneefahRN:
OP, I don't agree wt many of ur points, e.g. I don't understand how sterilization wld influence the spread of HIV, sterilizing 18yr olds cos they supposedly av low IQ, etc
One of the major problems of Africa (using Nigeria as a case study) is lack of good leaders, and this is borne out of the greed, selfishness, self-centereness, complete disregard of situations as long as it suits one, taking things wt levity, etc, found in the average Nigerian. The leaders all go there with the mind to steal as much as they can, lack prioritizing, the lawmakers are busy fighting blow for blow, etc. The average Nigerian only has survival on his mind, every means to survive whether crook or clean, there is corruption at every level all in a bid to gain more not caring what is destroyed in the process. The educational sector and all other sectors are in shambles cos of this.
There is gross illiteracy, even some who went to sch come back as educated illiterates cos most went for the Cert, and lack of enabling environment. How wld one learn when there are no equipment or materials needed available. There is little practical involved, just theories and more theories. We are the ones, self-destructing ourselves, our nation.
There is also the problem of hypocrisy, we are very religious yet we still go against out religious teachings. We aren't in problems becos we are religious, but becos we pretend to be, but our hearts are something else.
On the issue of population, personally I believe if pre-marital sex is curtailed or controlled and family planning more introduced to pple esp in the rural areas.
Teenage pregnancy is increasing daily, a situation whereby a girl has given birth to 3 children b4 she is 20yrs, even outside wedlock all to diff men. NL is enough case study, with pple coming for stupid advice after getting a girl pregnant when they know they av no means to cater for a family.
Couples shld also be encouraged to plan their families well. This is where illiteracy comes in again. Poor pple are noticed to bear lots of children even when they can't cater for even one child effectively, and the cycle continues.
Even if a child had inherited a good IQ, the environment matters. The Nigerian environment is not encouraging at all. I don't see IQ as the problem, our problems lies deeper.

I stopped reading when you said you dont understand why sterilization and a marking would stop the spread of HIV. Are you braindead, how does this not make sense to you?
Re: Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. by kleek: 6:26am On Dec 01, 2015
"One of the major problems of Africa (using Nigeria as a case study) is lack of good leaders, and this is borne out of the greed, selfishness, self-centereness, complete disregard of situations as long as it suits one, taking things wt levity, etc, found in the average Nigerian. The leaders all go there with the mind to steal as much as they can, lack prioritizing"

also known as the behaviors of a low IQ person.
Re: Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. by bukster(f): 6:32am On Dec 01, 2015
kleek:
So called "self hate" is women's main problem, men don't give a shit about things like that. And I research this stuff, it never stopped me from doing well in school.

What stops people from doing well in school is lack of accountability and scapegoating.
I'm not speaking from my own personal observations with no proof like you but from actual scientific proof. Studies have shown that when people are constantly told that they are not smart, they start to perform worse in intelligence and academic test.
http://study.com/academy/lesson/group-prejudice-jane-elliotts-brown-eyes-vs-blue-eyes-experiment.html

When I was growing up no one ever told me I was dumb. I was always led to believe that I could do anything I set my mind to and I excelled I'm school. Being accountability for your own grades is important but our environment and the things that people tell us everyday also affects us.
Re: Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. by HaneefahRN(f): 6:45am On Dec 01, 2015
kleek:

I stopped reading when you said you dont understand why sterilization and a marking would stop the spread of HIV. Are you braindead, how does this not make sense to you?

Ur answer to me, made me question ur IQ urself. I don't appreciate insults on my intelligence. I never insulted u so I don't understand why u had to answer me with an insult.
Learn to be civil.
U made the research, simply answering me with how u felt sterilization wld reduce the spread of HIV/AIDS wld av sufficed.
U shld really check urself.

1 Like

Re: Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. by kleek: 6:58am On Dec 01, 2015
HaneefahRN:

Ur answer to me, made me question ur IQ urself. I don't appreciate insults on my intelligence. I never insulted u so I don't understand why u had to answer me with an insult.
Learn to be civil.
U made the research, simply answering me with how u felt sterilization wld reduce the spread of HIV/AIDS wld av sufficed.
U shld really check urself.
No. If you post stupid nonsense on my thread I will post stupid nonsense in response.

How do you figure that sterilizing people who carry a congenital disease would not stop spread of the disease? Do you understand 1 + 2 =3? If you cannot understand simple logic there is no reason to engage in a civil discussion with you.
Re: Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. by kleek: 7:01am On Dec 01, 2015
bukster:

I'm not speaking from my own personal observations with no proof like you but from actual scientific proof. Studies have shown that when people are constantly told that they are not smart, they start to perform worse in intelligence and academic test.
http://study.com/academy/lesson/group-prejudice-jane-elliotts-brown-eyes-vs-blue-eyes-experiment.html

When I was growing up no one ever told me I was dumb. I was always led to believe that I could do anything I set my mind to and I excelled I'm school. Being accountability for your own grades is important but our environment and the things that people tell us everyday also affects us.
Well black kids are being told they are equal to whites in America yet this is the result:

One day you negros are gunna have to learn that talk is fucking cheap and worthless. talk talk talk talk is all you people know how to do. The time for talking is over, its time for difficult solutions.

Re: Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. by HaneefahRN(f): 7:16am On Dec 01, 2015
kleek:
No. If you post stupid nonsense on my thread I will post stupid nonsense in response.

How do you figure that sterilizing people who carry a congenital disease would not stop spread of the disease? Do you understand 1 + 2 =3? If you cannot understand simple logic there is no reason to engage in a civil discussion with you.
No, u're the sily one and a person who lacks manners. I still responded previously wtout insulting u, thinking u're a reasonable person, but ur level of reasoning and idiocy still showed through.
When did HIV/AIDs become a congenital disease. Last time I checked, it is an STD although can also be contracted thru other means such as blood transfusion, needle pricks etc. A sterilized HIV carrier can still transmit the disease to other pple.
I asked u how sterilizing HIV pts wld reduce the spread of HIV, but rather than defend ur research u resorted to insults. What does that paint u as? A person wt high IQ? Think again
Being civil and rational in argument doesn't kill,

1 Like

Re: Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. by kleek: 7:48am On Dec 01, 2015
HaneefahRN:

No, u're the sily one and a person who lacks manners. I still responded previously wtout insulting u, thinking u're a reasonable person, but ur level of reasoning and idiocy still showed through.
When did HIV/AIDs become a congenital disease. Last time I checked, it is an STD although can also be contracted thru other means such as blood transfusion, needle pricks etc. A sterilized HIV carrier can still transmit the disease to other pple.
I asked u how sterilizing HIV pts wld reduce the spread of HIV, but rather than defend ur research u resorted to insults. What does that paint u as? A person wt high IQ? Think again
Being civil and rational in argument doesn't kill,
First off, Bleep you. Second off, let me break this down into something a retard can understand:

1. When a parent has AIDS, they usually pass that AIDS to their child because the disease is congenital. Sterilizing the person with AIDS prevents them from spreading the disease in this way. Get it?

2. Blood transfusions and needle pricks are a rare way to spread the disease and can be easily prevented.

3. The only other common way to spread the disease is through sexual intercourse. For this reason a marking ( like a tattoo) will be made on the person so that anyone with common sense can readily identify someone who has been diagnosed with aids and thus not have sexual intercourse with them.

Is this rocket science? Are you really so stupid that you can understand these basic concepts?
Re: Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. by jhubril(m): 8:02am On Dec 01, 2015
I strongly recommend this book: Why The West Rules For Now,by Ian Morris. It a book of great synthesis touching upon numerous factors that contribute to Western lead.

IQ and other controversial topics are analyzed thoroughly.

But I must confess that from the first to the last page nothing of spectacular importance is said about Africa. Just passing remarks made to accompany footnotes.

A whole chapter contains several predictions about the future;there the author admits if the western lead is no more,the next will most likely emanate from China as it continues to unleash its potentials. * This prediction excites considerable laughter when he says that the world should be prepared for its new language: Chinese.
Re: Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. by HaneefahRN(f): 8:02am On Dec 01, 2015
kleek:
First off, Bleep you. Second off, let me break this down into something a retard can understand:

1. When a parent has AIDS, they usually pass that AIDS to their child because the disease is congenital. Sterilizing the person with AIDS prevents them from spreading the disease in this way. Get it?

2. Blood transfusions and needle pricks are a rare way to spread the disease and can be easily prevented.

3. The only other common way to spread the disease is through sexual intercourse. For this reason a marking ( like a tattoo) will be made on the person so that anyone with common sense can readily identify someone who has been diagnosed with aids and thus not have sexual intercourse with them.

Is this rocket science? Are you really so stupid that you can understand these basic concepts?
I didn't go through ur post. Cos I know u wld only manifest ur stupidity and idiocy. U're hopeless, I don't even think u can hold a rational argument, cos ur brain can't fathom such.
If u think well, u wld know u were the stupid one here. Cos this issue shld never av degenerated to a matter of insults, but rather sharing of info. But since u're a frustrated soul, who can never be wrong, any person that doesn't see from ur POV is not intelligent. Even though u're the unintelligent one.
U are the uncouth one here. U really need to work on ur manners.
I see u're hopeless. Wise up and learn to make rational arguments devoid of insults.
U're not worth my time, and hereby ignored.

3 Likes

Re: Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. by kleek: 8:11am On Dec 01, 2015
HaneefahRN:

I didn't go through ur post. Cos I know u wld only manifest ur stupidity and idiocy. U're hopeless, I don't even think u can hold a rational argument, cos ur brain can't fathom such.
If u think well, u wld know u were the stupid one here. Cos this issue shld never av degenerated to a matter of insults, but rather sharing of info. But since u're a frustrated soul, who can never be wrong, any person that doesn't see from ur POV is not intelligent. Even though u're the unintelligent one.
U are the uncouth one here. U really need to work on ur manners.
I see u're hopeless. Wise up and learn to make rational arguments devoid of insults.
U're not worth my time, and hereby ignored.
When communicating with slowpokes one must act like a slowpoke.
Re: Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. by kleek: 8:13am On Dec 01, 2015
jhubril:
I strongly recommend this book: Why The West Rules For Now,by Ian Morris. It a book of great synthesis touching upon numerous factors that contribute to Western lead.

IQ and other controversial topics are analyzed thoroughly.

But I must confess that from the first to the last page nothing of spectacular importance is said about Africa. Just passing remarks made to accompany footnotes.

A whole chapter contains several predictions about the future;there the author admits if the western lead is no more,the next will most likely emanate from China as it continues to unleash its potentials. * This prediction excites considerable laughter when he says that the world should be prepared for its new language: Chinese.
Ill check that book out, sounds like a good one.
Re: Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. by Observant: 8:44am On Dec 01, 2015
Alias someone who understands and share my frustration.
Black Africa might need to be sunk for humanity to succeed.

1 Like

Re: Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. by onoja12: 12:03pm On Dec 01, 2015
who is walter rodney,the Guyanese fool who felt that his life mission is to remove the most advance black President his country has ever produced and ended up killing himself with explosives he wanted to use for his rebellion,you may end up just like him.fools slavery is indeed a state of mind.in your ignorant mind the bigger your English the more educated you are,go and listen to all of bill gates speeches tell me which of them he used big grammar like you,yet he owns your ass,less i forget he is a school drop out too.foolish black slaves

jhubril:

It is the humiliating paltriness of false pride,the chill of self-inflated mediocrity,which makes plank heads like you think the Afrocentricism is not a new age philosophy lacking in substance and value. It is anything but a flood of maudlin agony over some slavery story,colonialism and neo or "geo" colonialism. You have shown a tumultous ignorance and tom foolery after reading Walter Rodney(?). Dirty African pig feeding on cow dungs!
Re: Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. by jhubril(m): 12:19pm On Dec 01, 2015
onoja12:
who is walter rodney,the Guyanese fool who felt that his life mission is to remove the most advance black President his country has ever produced and ended up killing himself with explosives he wanted to use for his rebellion,you may end up just like him.fools slavery is indeed a state of mind.in your ignorant mind the bigger your English the more educated you are,go and listen to all of bill gates speeches tell me which of them he used big grammar like you,yet he owns your ass,less i forget he is a school drop out too.foolish black slaves

Another compelling reason to believe that your are breathing imbecility is this: What did you call "Big Grammar"? I don't think you know what grammar is,because if you do you would not mistake grandiose speech for grammar. You have probably made a Patrick Obiagbon out of me. You are poorly educated.

I am a writer and an life long follower of Samuel Johnson who is famed for the bugbear writing style criticism. Doing common things in an uncommon way is what is called obscurantism in writing.

On Walter Rodney. You said I may go the same as he. Ok. I am laughing again at your mental depletion. I don't think you deserve another round of jaw jaw.
Re: Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. by baby124: 12:27pm On Dec 01, 2015
OP is suffering from low self esteem and very low IQ.

1 Like

Re: Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. by bukster(f): 2:27pm On Dec 01, 2015
kleek:
Well black kids are being told they are equal to whites in America yet this is the result:

One day you negros are gunna have to learn that talk is fucking cheap and worthless. talk talk talk talk is all you people know how to do. The time for talking is over, its time for difficult solutions.
No they are not. I don't know if you have ever lived abroad before but in America,African Americans are constantly told that they are dumb. There are actually many African Americans who believe that they are dumber than white people because of their skin colour. That is why African immigrants consistently do better than African Americans academically in the US. Most of the black people you see in ivy league colleges are either children of African immigrants or immigrants themselves.

I don't know why you created this thread but it surely wasn't to help black people because this would just have the opposite effect. All you have done here is write about stuff that you have no proof on. You say that Africans have low IQs but I explain that it is because of lack of education and I have given you a similar examples in India. I've also given you examples of Nigerians abroad who when they do have a chance to be educated, end up doing just as well and even better than white people academically. I don't know what else you want. Maybe you are just happy to believe that you are one of the unique "intelligent" black people. It's NOT true. They are many black people who are far more intelligent than you and they will be many more in the furture.

2 Likes

Re: Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. by onoja12: 2:39pm On Dec 01, 2015
are you educated?because you speak english?or my God ignorance is an issues.ok eduacted let us put it to the test.how many forms of education do we have,name them and which is most effective of them all?

jhubril:

Another compelling reason to believe that your are breathing imbecility is this: What did you call "Big Grammar"? I don't think you know what grammar is,because if you do you would not mistake grandiose speech for grammar. You have probably made a Patrick Obiagbon out of me. You are poorly educated.

I am a writer and an life long follower of Samuel Johnson who is famed for the bugbear writing style criticism. Doing common things in an uncommon way is what is called obscurantism in writing.

On Walter Rodney. You said I may go the same as he. Ok. I am laughing again at your mental depletion. I don't think you deserve another round of jaw jaw.
Re: Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. by jhubril(m): 2:54pm On Dec 01, 2015
onoja12:
are you educated?because you speak english?or my God ignorance is an issues.ok eduacted let us put it to the test.how many forms of education do we have,name them and which is most effective of them all?

I am finding it really hard to know if you are sensible. How often do you take marijuana?

"Ignorance is an issues". Hope you read what you wrote?

I think KLEEK got it right when he said he needed to be sure that he was communicating with some higher being,not just a lummox.

You have asked me to mention the "forms" of education and to "state the most effective of them all".

As far as this is how stupid people sound. Kleek here is your example of 6 percent IQ.
Re: Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. by onoja12: 3:01pm On Dec 01, 2015
what,the genius can't answer the question,let me guess google couldn't help you,oh my God.
Am quite sorry for you please speak your big english but don't count yourself educated till you can answer that question,you only have one of the forms of education and definately not the most effective

jhubril:

I am finding it really hard to know if you are sensible. How often do you take marijuana?

"Ignorance is an issues". Hope you read what you wrote?

I think KLEEK got it right when he said he needed to be sure that he was communicating with some higher being,not just a lummox.

You have asked me to mention the "forms" of education and to "state the most effective of them all".

As far as this is how stupid people sound. Kleek here is your example of 6 percent IQ.
Re: Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. by tartar9(m): 3:29pm On Dec 01, 2015
kleek:
There is only one solution. This is something I realized years ago, now 5 years later, after half a decade of thorough and unbiased research I have come to the exact same conclusion. The majority of the troubles affecting people of African decent around the globe are caused by reduced average genotypic intelligence, and the only practical solution is selective reproductinherent
If you are concerned with bias, don't be, read the passion of my posts on this website from 2011 to today and you will see that I love my race more than all of you combined. I would gladly devote my life to the advancement of black people, this is why I am able to shoulder the burden of such uncomfortable information without flinching. The afro-centric is pro-black only to the extent that it doesn't interfere with his feelings and his self-esteem. This is not love, this is selfishness. Like a parent who is scared to discipline its child, the afro-eccentric can only see good things in his kid, neglecting to address the bad things that will eventually lead to the destruction of that child whom he claims to love.

Black people have a problem. One cannot solve a problem without first admitting it exists, only then can we fix it. If you cannot admit the problem, do not read further. Your mind is not strong enough to understand what you are about to read and you will mistake medicine for poison.
the IQ scores here isn't genetic or inherent,its based on level of education
Re: Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. by jhubril(m): 3:40pm On Dec 01, 2015
onoja12:
what,the genius can't answer the question,let me guess google couldn't help you,oh my God.
Am quite sorry for you please speak your big english but don't count yourself educated till you can answer that question,you only have one of the forms of education and definately not the most effective

Re: Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 01, 2015
kleek:
Political Solution

What are the human rights of an AIDS sufferer? The same as anyone's, people have the right to freedom and safety so long as that freedom does not infringe upon other peoples safety.

The solution to the AIDS epidemic is simple, compulsory sterilization. Tubal Ligation in the case of females, and vasectomy and/or chemical castration in the case of males. In addition to this, individuals with AIDS should be given a irremovable marking, indicating that they carry an incurable disease. This marking should be in a subtle location (such as the inner thigh) so as to not cause undo stigma in professional settings yet still be accessible enough to deter unwitting romantic partners.

You know there are people who will still have unprotected sex with others who have disclosed their HIV status, right?

Watch from 3:35 in this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nejZuRbR-os
Re: Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. by kleek: 7:13pm On Dec 01, 2015
Lovesdaisied:

You know there are people who will still have unprotected sex with others who have disclosed their HIV status, right?

Watch from 3:35 in this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nejZuRbR-os
These are the stupid people, and these people should be sterilized so they don't breed more stupid people. How is this so hard for you to understand?

I'm not even trying to be funny here, the lack of comprehension i'm seeing in you people is horrifying. Take an IQ test, you will score like 70.

1 Like

Re: Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. by kleek: 7:17pm On Dec 01, 2015
Observant:
Alias someone who understands and share my frustration.
Black Africa might need to be sunk for humanity to succeed.
Don't worry my brother, we will overcome these people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governance Is Stagnant Because Buhari Is Working With His Enemies — Buba Galadim / 2019 Elections: APC, PDP Disagree Over Readiness / INEC Will Soon Withdraw Certificate Of Return Issued To Omo-agege, Says Emerhor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.