Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,416 members, 7,781,209 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:40 AM

Agbani Darego Blasts A Fan Who Criticised Her Weight(pics) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Agbani Darego Blasts A Fan Who Criticised Her Weight(pics) (44242 Views)

Ruggedman Blasts A Lady For Dressing Crazily / Iceprince's Girlfriend Maima Slams Fan Who Criticised Her For Grinding On Man / Annie Idibia And Daughter Hit The Gym As She Carries 15KG Weight(pics,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbani Darego Blasts A Fan Who Criticised Her Weight(pics) by duduade: 12:11am On Dec 01, 2015
Confessng:
Brilliant and classy reply

Why she herself upload that kain picture. .?
See her legs. .

Truth is bitter. ..

Abeg look that picture again

It didn't do justice to her

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Blasts A Fan Who Criticised Her Weight(pics) by opribo(m): 12:38am On Dec 01, 2015
She looks like q sickler now

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Blasts A Fan Who Criticised Her Weight(pics) by vislabraye(m): 12:43am On Dec 01, 2015
UIA04:
Stupid people are shouting add weight like she can just go to the market to buy fat that is how GOD created her have you seen 2face since the guy became popular he still is slim. some people are naturally thin no matter how much food they eat
Geez I can feel her pain in that reply how many people mUst have told her to put on weight

It's not wrong for her to add a little bot of weight. Haba !! You sef check am nah. But she still fine.
Re: Agbani Darego Blasts A Fan Who Criticised Her Weight(pics) by opribo(m): 12:44am On Dec 01, 2015
tollyB:
That's the stature GOD gave to her....
some people need to start checking there own life and not go after other people's affair...smh..what is your business with her weight..
She is still a beauty to behold.. and a rich one for that matter... what have u Got to show for being chubby or fat?

Are we talking about being chubby or fat here, we are saying she looks emaciated and anaemic. She needs haemoglobin and some nourishment so her beauty can glow again. We love her thats why we are concerned.

2 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego Blasts A Fan Who Criticised Her Weight(pics) by opribo(m): 12:50am On Dec 01, 2015
No way anybody van tell me this is ordinary part of beauty something ain't just alright some where she needs some attention urgently.

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Blasts A Fan Who Criticised Her Weight(pics) by sweatlana: 1:21am On Dec 01, 2015
This lady need help. She looks HORRIBLE!
Re: Agbani Darego Blasts A Fan Who Criticised Her Weight(pics) by Nobody: 1:23am On Dec 01, 2015
All those girls shouting Love you Agbani, they re all liars.... Just tell them God will make them look as skinny as Agbani in that pic nd u will start hear....God forbid!! Thunder Fire you!!! bla bla cheesy

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Blasts A Fan Who Criticised Her Weight(pics) by Hustlerlomo(m): 1:28am On Dec 01, 2015
Na two left legs she get?

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Blasts A Fan Who Criticised Her Weight(pics) by made1(m): 1:59am On Dec 01, 2015
Wetin are you thinking ? Abi you have contacted her with annaarrestam or hiv .... bros she needing to going into FATTING room
SleekyGee:
To be sincere, she is looking thin and a bit unhealthy.

Hope it's not what i'm thinking shocked
Re: Agbani Darego Blasts A Fan Who Criticised Her Weight(pics) by wytecat: 2:17am On Dec 01, 2015
The anorexic!
Naturally thin doesn't look like this, flesh is almost falling off the bones in her legs, I'm sure her ribs are bulging too.
The girl sure needs some burgers and shakes in her life.
Re: Agbani Darego Blasts A Fan Who Criticised Her Weight(pics) by BABANGBALI: 2:34am On Dec 01, 2015
na wetin come make agbani look like bonga fish now?na which kind spam him dey collect put for her toto wey make am come look like old mama?see as she open leg like person wey boko boys raepu. Agbani don finish for market o
Re: Agbani Darego Blasts A Fan Who Criticised Her Weight(pics) by BABANGBALI: 2:37am On Dec 01, 2015
SleekyGee:
To be sincere, she is looking thin and a bit unhealthy.

Hope it's not what i'm thinking shocked
omo na wetin you dey think happen to her o abi you never hear?
Re: Agbani Darego Blasts A Fan Who Criticised Her Weight(pics) by mamagee3(f): 3:30am On Dec 01, 2015
She looks very sick!!!

Let's just hope she doesn't have an eating disorder!
Re: Agbani Darego Blasts A Fan Who Criticised Her Weight(pics) by brilapluz(m): 4:07am On Dec 01, 2015
francotunsco:
She couldnt have won 'Miss World' with this look! Quite awful! ...my opinion...
she had an average kind of body wen she won...she even had dose curves to march wit her slender but well toned body... now,she is all skinny...
no one is saying she sud not have a slender body but dere has 2 a a balance...Dis is,obviously, a pathetic view...smh

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Blasts A Fan Who Criticised Her Weight(pics) by Nobody: 5:08am On Dec 01, 2015
Stephansmily:
she took it personal personally cry
Re: Agbani Darego Blasts A Fan Who Criticised Her Weight(pics) by unbeat007(m): 5:11am On Dec 01, 2015
MzPecs:
Indeed, she really need to add some weight!

She doesn't look good on that pics joooooor angry
Na only u know say nkechi no wear pant? Aproko!
Re: Agbani Darego Blasts A Fan Who Criticised Her Weight(pics) by Nobody: 5:29am On Dec 01, 2015
Beauty fades indeed.
Re: Agbani Darego Blasts A Fan Who Criticised Her Weight(pics) by xtervaganza(m): 5:47am On Dec 01, 2015
Truth had to be told

She appeared like someone suffering from anorexia in that picture
Re: Agbani Darego Blasts A Fan Who Criticised Her Weight(pics) by Nobody: 5:52am On Dec 01, 2015
UIA04:
Stupid people are shouting add weight like she can just go to the market to buy fat that is how GOD created her have you seen 2face since the guy became popular he still is slim. some people are naturally thin no matter how much food they eat
Geez I can feel her pain in that reply how many people mUst have told her to put on weight
abi same thing i tell my friends that even when the money comes i wont add any foolish weight it just a natural thing
Re: Agbani Darego Blasts A Fan Who Criticised Her Weight(pics) by JudgementHammer: 5:53am On Dec 01, 2015
Sincerely. She's too skinny. Too thin
Re: Agbani Darego Blasts A Fan Who Criticised Her Weight(pics) by BlackOnassis(m): 6:20am On Dec 01, 2015
how u gonna fvck up and then turn around to say "oh i didn't mean it that way"? negros be having mouth diarrhea angry angry
Re: Agbani Darego Blasts A Fan Who Criticised Her Weight(pics) by claremont(m): 6:27am On Dec 01, 2015
She has always been skinny, it didn't prevent her from winning Miss World. People need to mind their own business.

Re: Agbani Darego Blasts A Fan Who Criticised Her Weight(pics) by Jennifer89(f): 6:30am On Dec 01, 2015
UIA04:

she is not naturally slim, she is a model and models are always on their feet. she can add some weight if she want to.
Re: Agbani Darego Blasts A Fan Who Criticised Her Weight(pics) by linearity: 6:38am On Dec 01, 2015
claremont:
She has always been skinny, it didn't prevent her from winning Miss World. People need to mind their own business.

She was not like that when she won, but those two pictures side by side and take a closer look at her head, eyes, neck and you notice that something is really off.
Re: Agbani Darego Blasts A Fan Who Criticised Her Weight(pics) by Stallion84(m): 7:13am On Dec 01, 2015
I think the OP is the rude one. The follower was polite in his/her suggestion and even apologized afterwards. But u called him/her troll over and over. That's a terrible write up and one hater.
Re: Agbani Darego Blasts A Fan Who Criticised Her Weight(pics) by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:19am On Dec 01, 2015
In Yoruba Agbani Darego can be best referred to as: Atirin Gbeku
Re: Agbani Darego Blasts A Fan Who Criticised Her Weight(pics) by sugercane: 7:39am On Dec 01, 2015
octopusfreaky:
dont mind emmmm,,fat is accompanied with different kinds of diseases..
Lie lie there is some vitamins that can only dissolve in fatty tissue
Re: Agbani Darego Blasts A Fan Who Criticised Her Weight(pics) by inme: 7:54am On Dec 01, 2015
Mehn, this babe look sick ohhh
Re: Agbani Darego Blasts A Fan Who Criticised Her Weight(pics) by mapet: 7:57am On Dec 01, 2015
Our celebs are becoming rude, classless and immature.......

Agbani's reply could be better put. A fan is the live wire of celebs or else they are simply mere individual. A simple "thank you, will consider that", is classy. Shebi fan just wan tok, you know wetin you want........

I see celebs lately abusing fan's parents just because comments fall on the wrong side.........well I've always noted that these celebs are as ordinary on the inside as you can imagine, regardless of what the camera's done on the outside
Re: Agbani Darego Blasts A Fan Who Criticised Her Weight(pics) by fuke(m): 8:05am On Dec 01, 2015
henryanna36:
Agbani Darego hardly trades words with her followers on Instagram, but yesterday, the beauty queen turned fashion entrepreneur took to Instagram to shut down a troll who made a condescending remark about her weight.

Yesterday, the 32-year-old former beauty queen shared a new photo on her page. While many of her follower commented on her graceful beauty, a troll told her to put on some weight. However, the usually clam beauty queen minced no words about her dislike for such rude opinions.

https://www.instagram.com/p/-qw7UPw4ri/

Responsible reply from the fan.
But she needs some flesh.
In this picture, she does not look anything near a queen
chaperon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Throwback Photos Of Helen Paul And Husband / Kcee's Lagos Home Is On Fire / Actress Lilian Esoro Opens A State-Of-The-Art Spa In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.