Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Are You Guilty Of This As A Lady? Shameful!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are You Guilty Of This As A Lady? Shameful!!! (3871 Views)

This Is A Real Destroyer Of Families...are You Guilty Of This Act Of Infidelity? / How Can I Come To Terms With My Guilty Feelings About Quitting Breastfeeding? / Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Guilty Of This As A Lady? Shameful!!! by tayo60(f): 7:37pm On Nov 30, 2015
Don't know d reason y som ladies keep their used pants somewhere until they have finished wearing all before bringing out d used pants and wash. Dey wl now line dos pants on d spreading line for everybody to see. What a shame?Any lady dt does dt is dirty and not does not follow d rules of personal hygiene. And most of des pants are bad and worn out. What wl it take dem to wash d pants upon removal? What i also discovered is dt dos ladies dont wear gud and nice pants. Is al des nylon and net pants dt do not look nice on d line. WHAT A SHAME!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Are You Guilty Of This As A Lady? Shameful!!! by MzPecs(f): 7:39pm On Nov 30, 2015
Hehehehe grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Are You Guilty Of This As A Lady? Shameful!!! by Mrbigman1(m): 7:43pm On Nov 30, 2015
What's ur business?

Shey dem still dey get clean ones to wear?

What about you that used to wear one pant for 4 day non washed?

Na because u don upgrade?

No dey bring dis kind topic come here.

24 Likes

Re: Are You Guilty Of This As A Lady? Shameful!!! by tayo60(f): 7:50pm On Nov 30, 2015
Mrbigman1:
What's ur business?
Shey dem still dey get clean ones to wear?
What about you that used to wear one pant for 4 day non washed?
Na because u don upgrade?
No dey bring dis kind topic come here.
Ur post shows dt u dont really know what u r saying. How can a lady wear a pant for 4 days without washing? Get out of here!

9 Likes

Re: Are You Guilty Of This As A Lady? Shameful!!! by excellentmomma(f): 7:55pm On Nov 30, 2015
Are u living in a public yard or something, where do u see that, nothing wrong if u live a programmed life by gathering ur undies and neatly wash once, using a washing machine for eg and spreading in ur private space where there is sunshine, that's why there is a pant hanger.

Nothing shameful about it.

If you work in a busy city, you can't be washing pant b4 u go to work everyday and when you return @nite.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Guilty Of This As A Lady? Shameful!!! by ifyalways(f): 8:34pm On Nov 30, 2015
See thread on NLD cheesy cheesy cheesy

Wash and wear ie washing pants daily before and after bath is for people wey get only two pairs tongue

See thread sha cheesy

21 Likes

Re: Are You Guilty Of This As A Lady? Shameful!!! by Dyt(f): 9:10pm On Nov 30, 2015
Funny sha
I go out everyday
Work my big asssss off
Come home shower and I can't just wash that pant?
Why do I even need to pile
Its yucky to me sha
I wash it every evening after work not cos I have one, I have a full Ghana must go of thongs tongue tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Guilty Of This As A Lady? Shameful!!! by Messilistic: 9:36pm On Nov 30, 2015
Op to everyman his own. I really dont think its ur business sha. Wash ur pants per hour if u like and allow others wash yearly if they like. At least the panties end up being washed at the end of the day.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Guilty Of This As A Lady? Shameful!!! by Ginaz(f): 11:05pm On Nov 30, 2015
me dont have time to keep my pants high up to heaven, as I pull it I wash it. that's just the best, if you keep to this routine it will become a part of you.

why keep the pants til they are all dirty before you wash them? can't you just wash it in the bathroom as you are about showering

haba, that's so gross.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Guilty Of This As A Lady? Shameful!!! by Kayoski(m): 11:20pm On Nov 30, 2015
wich kind mumu talk all this ladies dey talk for here....
wetin concern us whether una wash una pants or not..

if una make una dey wear dirty pants na body go tell una..

yeye
..wetin dey pain me pass na the dirty ones wey dey claim I wash my pants daily... LIes Lies Lies

6 Likes

Re: Are You Guilty Of This As A Lady? Shameful!!! by dhummystecah(f): 12:01am On Dec 01, 2015
Kind of find it hard to wash it everyday.
I wash whenever I feel like - twice to thrice in a week.

1 Like

Re: Are You Guilty Of This As A Lady? Shameful!!! by Pidggin(f): 5:51am On Dec 01, 2015
cheesy grin Dis thread funny sha

1 Like

Re: Are You Guilty Of This As A Lady? Shameful!!! by lilmax(m): 7:56am On Dec 01, 2015
grincheesygrincheesy
Re: Are You Guilty Of This As A Lady? Shameful!!! by SAMBARRY: 8:29am On Dec 01, 2015
So you mean to tell me you opened a pant thread on a Tuesday morning at 8.29 am?

You nor get work?

Tufiaaaa

Even the weirdo above me that I don't ever expect any iota of common sense from sef dey laugh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Guilty Of This As A Lady? Shameful!!! by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 01, 2015
I THINK THIS IS PERSONAL, YOU CAN WASH YOUR PANTS AS MANY TIMES AS POSSIBLE IN A DAY, DONT COME HERE IMPOSSING IT ON OTHERS, THANKS

3 Likes

Re: Are You Guilty Of This As A Lady? Shameful!!! by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 01, 2015
Another case of someone trying to foist their beliefs or norms on others. Nothing new here. Typical human behaviour.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Guilty Of This As A Lady? Shameful!!! by jashar(f): 10:37am On Dec 01, 2015
cheesy grin grin grin grin

As long as you wear clean pants daily, nothing do you. grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Are You Guilty Of This As A Lady? Shameful!!! by Qualer: 11:24am On Dec 01, 2015
ifyalways:

Wash and wear ie washing pants daily before and after bath is for people wey get only two pairs tongue

See thread sha cheesy

are you referring to the thread of the pant or the thread about the pant abi all of the above mentioned below??
#owu pant grin grin
Re: Are You Guilty Of This As A Lady? Shameful!!! by 5minsmadness: 12:37pm On Dec 01, 2015
Hmmm? So ladies do this kind of tin? sad
Re: Are You Guilty Of This As A Lady? Shameful!!! by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 01, 2015
At times even after washing them daily, you still have to wash them in bulk...
Usually after that time of the month,
You soak, wash and hang them under the sun... When you go back to the pants, they are crispy like cabin biscuits shocked cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Are You Guilty Of This As A Lady? Shameful!!! by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 01, 2015
I'm a pant freak, I buy pants everytime,i just love changing my undies regularly! However it's very convenient for me to wash only on Saturdays. The ones I used the whole week,i soak them in jik Friday night,however I don't get to use those pants till middle next month. As a lady u should have up to 40pants or more that's my candid advice.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Guilty Of This As A Lady? Shameful!!! by armyofone(m): 2:10pm On Dec 01, 2015
Right Ify. Having a laundry sorter comes in handy.
When you have so many of them, really no need to wash your undies daily. Everything goes into the hot wash laundry machine during the weekend. Hand washing at night leaves your cotton undies damp and mold breeding. Don't use your bath soap to wash your undies (as common with daily washers).

ifyalways:
See thread sha cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Are You Guilty Of This As A Lady? Shameful!!! by 5minsmadness: 7:49pm On Dec 01, 2015
petkruz:
I'm a pant freak, I buy pants everytime,i just love changing my undies regularly! However it's very convenient for me to wash only on Saturdays. The ones I used the whole week,i soak them in jik Friday night,however I don't get to use those pants till middle next month. As a lady u should have up to 40pants or more that's my candid advice.
You came off sounding very sexy.
I like that.

1 Like

Re: Are You Guilty Of This As A Lady? Shameful!!! by Onegai(f): 8:14pm On Dec 01, 2015
n
armyofone:
Right Ify. Having a laundry sorter comes in handy.
When you have so many of them, really no need to wash your undies daily. Everything goes into the hot wash laundry machine during the weekend. Hand washing at night leaves your cotton undies damp and mold breeding. Don't use your bath soap to wash your undies (as common with daily washers).

Oh noes! You have mentioned a bad word: A WASHING MACHINE. Don't you know that apparently that thing is for lazy people and doesn't wash clothes cleanly (even though people have been using it for decades to wash heavily soiled clothes, in climates hotter than ours cheesy )

Oya repent and gwan take a bar of Joy soap. and wash.

1 Like

Re: Are You Guilty Of This As A Lady? Shameful!!! by SAMBARRY: 8:20pm On Dec 01, 2015
favoured234:
At times even after washing them daily, you still have to wash them in bulk...
Usually after that time of the month,
You soak, wash and hang them under the sun... When YOU GO BACK TO THE PANTS, THEY ARE CRISPY LIKE CABIN BISCUITSshocked cheesy
pata gigan mani yen ke. grin

Those pants go stand like say them put starch for am.if you con wear am nko? E go resemble pampers. Mani for back e dey swell
Re: Are You Guilty Of This As A Lady? Shameful!!! by johnson232: 9:30pm On Dec 01, 2015
senseless rubbish!!!
Re: Are You Guilty Of This As A Lady? Shameful!!! by Kimoni: 11:36pm On Dec 01, 2015
Smh
Re: Are You Guilty Of This As A Lady? Shameful!!! by BluStreak(m): 6:34am On Dec 02, 2015
This 'Druss' thread is an indication that we have said and treated all that there is. Nothing new to talk about.

Endtime thinz.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Guilty Of This As A Lady? Shameful!!! by IndianaJay: 10:43am On Dec 02, 2015
tayo60:
Don't know d reason y som ladies keep their used pants somewhere until they have finished wearing all before bringing out d used pants and wash. Dey wl now line dos pants on d spreading line for everybody to see. What a shame?Any lady dt does dt is dirty and not does not follow d rules of personal hygiene. And most of des pants are bad and worn out. What wl it take dem to wash d pants upon removal? What i also discovered is dt dos ladies dont wear gud and nice pants. Is al des nylon and net pants dt do not look nice on d line. WHAT A SHAME!!!!

Madam....to each his own.

If it works for you to wash pant everyday before going to work, good for you.

If it works for other people to pop in in the laundry basket and wash with all laundry on the weekends, equally good for them.

THERE IS NOTHING SHAMEFUL ABOUT WASHING AND SUN DRYING YOUR UNDERWEAR(S) ON A LINE AS LONG AS IT IS YOUR HOUSE.

One of the problems we have as Nigerians is not being able to look the other way and mind OUR own business,

We are always quick to point fingers and judge others what doing what they feel most comfortable with.

Afterall.....is it ya pant?? undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Are You Guilty Of This As A Lady? Shameful!!! by armyofone(m): 2:32pm On Dec 02, 2015
grin grin Joy/Palmolive soap is it then for washing undies and duvet.
I need my dove soap to wash mine as I have really repented. The scent coming from under after hand washing with my bath soap could save the day.

Onegai:
n

Oh noes! You have mentioned a bad word: A WASHING MACHINE. Don't you know that apparently that thing is for lazy people and doesn't wash clothes cleanly (even though people have been using it for decades to wash heavily soiled clothes, in climates hotter than ours cheesy )

1 Like

Re: Are You Guilty Of This As A Lady? Shameful!!! by anonimi: 5:08pm On Dec 02, 2015
Onegai:
n

I take it that you are being sarcastic, but it is not very obvious and may confuse some of our fellow NLers.
Kindly consider clarifying.
Cheers.
Re: Are You Guilty Of This As A Lady? Shameful!!! by Acidosis(m): 6:30pm On Dec 02, 2015
Oh No, these people have spoilt my evening sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is Eva Soap Selling At 1200 Naira? / Bye to sexual Addiction / Matters Of The Heart: My Wife Is An Abuser, I’m Depressed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.